[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /k/ and gun enthusiasts in general get all up in arms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: chopper.jpg (53KB, 610x420px) Image search: [Google]
chopper.jpg
53KB, 610x420px
Why does /k/ and gun enthusiasts in general get all up in arms and butthurt about Waco? I am a gun enthusiast myself, but I don't see how shooting at ATF and FBI agents is justified, especially for a religious organization.

Why didn't the Davidians just submit to the ATF and let them search the compound? Could have saved a lot of hassle and death.

Do people really believe that shooting at uniformed federal agents is justified? Isn't it for the courts to decide the circumstances, not you right there in the moment?
>>
>>31820833
i have a ton of redpills to drop on you once i find my collage
>>
>>31820833
>Why didn't they submit

Boy, submission is for women, and niggers. Grow up, and grow a pair of nuts.
>>
>>31820833
>Tiny dick ATF and FBI faggots that think they are delta force get shot at by yokels in a remote compound

>Proceed to burn down compound knowing kids and non combatants are inside, who likely couldn't escape from cultist

It's just why a lot of us here hate the LAPD for shooting civilians for having the same shaped car as Chris Dorner without even ID'ing what they were shooting at.
>>
>>31820833
>Do people really believe that shooting at uniformed federal agents is justified?
Absolutely. Sic semper tyrannis.
>>
>>31820833
Because the Attorney General used a letter agency who had no business being there as her own private fucking strike force.

You don't see why that would trigger the "government git out, reeeee" types that own firearms?
>>
>>31820833
Hello sir Mr letter agency here. We've come to conduct cavity searchs on everyone in this area on suspicions of something or whatever. The process is really simple we'll just have you bend over and I'll insurt the cavity spreader head. That'll spread your rectum the required 12 inches in circumference for a proper cavity search an- what? What do you mean i can't search you? If you have nothing to hide you've got nothing to fear!
>>
>>31820903
Those poor mail ladies...
>>
>>31820833
found the ATF agent
>>
> Run a giant orgy brothel fortress.
> Making guns, sexing 140 wives.
> living the American Dream.
> ATF no knock raids your cult fortress because you have too much fun, guns, and freedom.
> You and your fellow orgy lovers return fire.
> 5 federal agents dead in no knock ambush raid.
> The government calls in the army and kills you all.
>>
>>31821008
Destroying the American dream, right there.
>>
they took the second amendment literally
>>
>>31820833
Waco was literally the Federal government testing out the ATF by having them attempt to kill a group of people thought of as "weird", and with no ties to the outside world; and when the joint ATF/FBI raid was repelled by the cultists, the Army was called in as backup and the entire compound and everyone in it was burnt to cinders live on national TV.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.