[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia's New Nuclear Missile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Generals_Nuke_Cannon_Ingame.jpg (85KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Generals_Nuke_Cannon_Ingame.jpg
85KB, 300x300px
Hello, would you like to play a game of Global Thermonuclear War?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/26/europe/russia-nuclear-missile-satan-2/index.html

>A Russian missile design company has unveiled the first image of a new weapon in Russia's arsenal: the Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missile, nicknamed "Satan 2."
>The RS-28 Sarmat rocket "is capable of wiping out parts of the earth the size of Texas or France," Russian state news outlet Sputnik reported in May.
>>
>>31819424
>nicknamed "Satan 2."
no it's not, they made that up
>>
>>31819424
>The RS-28 Sarmat rocket "is capable of wiping out parts of the earth the size of Texas or France," Russian state news outlet Sputnik reported in May.

The BS-69 Cock rocket "is capable if wiping out parts of the earth the size of Ur Mum" My ass reported about 10 seconds after I clicked submut
>>
>>31819424
>>The RS-28 Sarmat rocket "is capable of wiping out parts of the earth the size of Texas or France," Russian state news outlet Sputnik reported in May.

In other news, russian state news is full of shit. More at 11.
>>
>>31819443
>>31819450

The explosive zone did sound like bullshit, but I posted this mostly because somebody somewhere decided they needed a missile called "Satan." Whether or not that's the actual name or some reporter fucking up, I find it hilarious.
>>
Maybe they're talking about fallout? Maybe the permafrost fags are full of shit? Maybe American media is a meme.

Didn't some hydrogen bombs reportedly have like 1,000 times the strength of the Hiroshima bomb? Why am I supposed to be impressed they claim to have made one twice as strong?
>>
>>31821267
This.
Kek castle bravo was wayyyyyy more than 2x as strong
>>
>>31819443
yeah wasnt the Tsar Bomba like 50 megatons and it only capped out at like 200 kilomiters max? this "satan 2" is only supposed to be 40 megatons it says. its just more russian fear mongering in preperation to justify us starting ww3
>>
>>31821403

it has several warheads which it drops at different places = bigger area destroyed.
>>
File: 1449231148645.png (14KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1449231148645.png
14KB, 550x550px
>>31819424

>16 warheads with a combined 40 megaton output can somehow evenly destroy an area far larger than the combined blast radius of each one of them

Scaremogering at its best.
>>
>>31819424
BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN!
>>
Honestly Russia should get back into handheld portable nuke launcher.

They do not have numerical advantage anymore.
>>
>>31821971
If you displace that much atmosphere at once your gonna fuck shit up.
Might even cause some earthquakes.
>>
File: Stop_NATO.jpg (154KB, 800x592px) Image search: [Google]
Stop_NATO.jpg
154KB, 800x592px
>>31822019

Links to relevant research, please.

Back in Trinity tests some people believed that nukes would ignite the atmosphere which turned out to be a load of BS.
>>
>>31821403
First USSR want create 150 megatons Tsar-bomba, but then they think its too lot, so they create 100 megatons bomb
>>
>>31819424

How nice of them to update everyone on their latest fanfic
>>
>>31819606
NATO calls some Russian ICBM Satan. Considering the Sarmat is replacing this 'Satan', they called it Satan 2.
>>
File: SU-RusRekt.png (491KB, 1112x482px) Image search: [Google]
SU-RusRekt.png
491KB, 1112x482px
>>31822119

It will work this time! Trust me on this!
>>
What I don't understand is why there is so much fearmongering on both sides.
First off Russia feels like they need to say that the missile can pave France into a parking lot.
Second off, NATO nicknames it "Satan" to spoop citizens. The whole thing is retarded.
East-West fighting has been going on for HOW long now? And this is what /k/ has sank to? People posting shit about vatniks from /pol/, and people posting shit about fatniks all over the place? This is a gun board, not a politics board. Everyone that wants to bitch over who's country is better, fuck off.
>>
>>31819424
>Russian state news outlet Sputnik reported in May

Welp, discarded.
>>
>>31821971
>>31822019
>>31822043

Not even close to 40 megaton in reality considering the warheads would be less than a megaton each.

Anyway the claim is accurate...

The individual warheads can spread out on an area the size of France during reentry into the atmosphere. You remove a dozen of the most populated urban centers in France all at once and the country is gone.

France has nukes too though, the threat is pointless.
>>
File: rk-victorYushchenko.jpg (24KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
rk-victorYushchenko.jpg
24KB, 300x200px
>>31822043
>Links to relevant research, please.

yeahh sure. let me call pentagon and ask for some research on nuclear warhead explosion efects. i bet they will pull out their secret papers only to statify you, you fucking shiteating fagget.
>>
>>31826002
isnt france just a nuclear reactor chain reaction waiting to happen anyway?
>>
>>31825967
The SS-18 was named "Satan" during the Cold War.
Russia having a shitfit is now.

There's only one country fearmongering here.
>>
>>31826036
You might be the most retarded person on earth if you can't find research papers on a 70+ year old thing. All the Manhattan documents are declassified as well as others from around then. You made a claim without proof, then claimed finding proof was impossible, leading me to believe you pulled it out of your ass.
>>
>>31826039
Their nuclear reactors aren't manned by drunk bydlos, neither build on the coast nor in a sismic area.
Biggest risk is durkas going 9/11 all over again on a nuclear plant.

Glory to Atom motherfuckers.
>>
File: 1420394804598.png (10KB, 404x511px) Image search: [Google]
1420394804598.png
10KB, 404x511px
>>31821971
>>31822043
What's this memes name?
>>
>>31819424
>>31821983
"Shall I push the button?"
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.