[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its halloween and you live out in the country. You see at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Its halloween and you live out in the country. You see at the edge of your property 3 niggers coming towards the house with baseball bats.

All you have to defend yourself is a keltec pmr30 with 30 rounds. Wat do?
>>
>>31815198
Wait until they're close enough to positively identify them.

Ask their business.

Shoot if necessary.

It's a pretty decent gun, and .22 mag will do the job.
>>
Quickly shoot myself with all 30 rounds of .22 to build up an immunity to damage
>>
Assuming you mean I live outside city limits and in a 2a friendly state (because why the fuck would I live in a cuckstate??), I'd fire a few shots in any direction but theirs, a la Joe Biden's failsafe plan for protection.
In all seriousness, it should abate the chimpout.
>>
>>31815234

>Kel-tec pmr-30 number of failures in 30 rounds
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R11FboAaD3Y
>>
>>31815265
Wow. A young kid who's limp wristing and resting his weight on the magazine gets some malfunctions. Big surprise.

All I would need is three shots anyway.
>>
>>31815265
not saying the gun isn't a turd, but dad is letting the kid shoot with the limpest of wrists and down on the grip.
>>
>>31815198
>shoot first chimp twice in the chest.
>gun jams, fails to eject
>jamal and tyrone are pissed and bum rush in
>pants are now at my ankles
>thanks kel-tecTM.
>>
>>31815390
>jamal and tyrone are pissed and bum rush in

The morale of the negros will almost certainly break once they see one of their own drop. Most will be bugging out at mach 2 by the mere sight of a pistol.
>>
Does anyone here even have a PMR-30? I was thinking of getting one since I already have a .22mag rifle and no .22 pistol of any kind.
>>
>>31815753
No. Its
a 300 dollar turd.
>>
>>31815753

My housemate has one. Recently had the internal hammer break down after about 1000 rounds.
>>
shoot them?
>>
>>31815198
dude there probably from a baseball team from the city, and afraid some dumb hick is going to shoot them when they ask for help changing a flat.

>I hate op and his racismms
>>
>>31815234
Good answer. I'd also make sure they were niggers before I shot. I like to win my court cases for one.
>>
Keltec a shit

But if it's all I had I'd open the breakers, take 4 hits of albuterol, and wait at the end of a hallway with my tiger mask on
>>
Shoot myself for buying a keltec.
>>
Are there any other options for a .22mag pistol besides the PMR or some stupid revolver/derringer?

>inb4 FN FiveSeven
>>
>>31815198
Don't shoot until you see the golds of their teeth.
>>
>>31816129
I belive there are some 22mag 1911s out there but they are about a grand
>>
File: 15 - 4.gif (155KB, 241x182px) Image search: [Google]
15 - 4.gif
155KB, 241x182px
>hide behind couch
>allow Steal Team 6 to forceful entry my domain
>right to defend property acquired
>"AYO *SMACK SMACK* WHITEY WHERE YOU AT?!"
>remain silent, sneak around behind them and out the door
>take jerry can out of lean-to beside house, throw in through doorway
>shoot with keltec, explode house and immolate nogs
>collect insurance, buy better house
>???
>profit
>>
>>31815834
Where did he find 1k rounds of 22 mag kek?
>>
>>31816060
Why would a group of baseball players walk around on private property with baseball bats? If it was 3 crackers (that's a white nigger btw) on my property I would be ready to fill them full of lead. Race has nothing to do with it kek.
>>
>>31815249
Tbqhwy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.