[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Titanfall pilots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 17

File: 465320b767ed07ee4bf6412c24fdce2b.jpg (121KB, 790x1043px) Image search: [Google]
465320b767ed07ee4bf6412c24fdce2b.jpg
121KB, 790x1043px
Are these guys the ultimate operators? Why bother making ODST armor when these guys look cooler.
>>
ODST has cleaner lines.

Titanfall is just tacticool VOTOMS, anyway.
>>
>>31814325 ODST's make more sense OP
>>31814342
I agree the equipment placement makes literally no sense there is no flexibility whatsoever in just material alone.Drop legs always hinder mobility and this has it on both legs...
>>
>>31814325
>SHEMAAAGHS
>INNNNN
>SPAAAAAACE

Though I love the design of the pilots
>>
>pilots
>in full battle rattle even when piloting
>>
>>31817636
I don't think you understand what pilot means in this context
>>
>>31817670
they're in giant robots but it's still dumb as fuck
maybe if they ejected with the gear in a separate bag but no one is going to want to pilot with all that shit on them
>>
>>31814342
Yes, Titanfall designs are just way too visually busy.
Why does he have 3 trillion flashlights strapped to various parts of his body anyways?
>>
File: 1477253782700.jpg (85KB, 445x768px) Image search: [Google]
1477253782700.jpg
85KB, 445x768px
>>31819703
It's an operator thing
>>
File: Halo3_ODST-Rookie.jpg (121KB, 541x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Halo3_ODST-Rookie.jpg
121KB, 541x1024px
>>31814325
I prefer the ODST
>>
>>31819683
The Titans are designed around the pilots having their full equipment on them in the cockpit. Given the fragility of a Titan and the understanding it will blow up, and a new one will have to be dropped from orbit, the survivability of the Pilot is the most important aspect of the Titan. They need to get out and be a one man army until a new mech is dropped in for them.

It's why regular soldiers aren't given robots to pilot, as all they'd do is die in them.
>>
>>31814325
Titanfall is MALLNINJA as fuck.

How do you have mallninja fucking VOTOMS anyways?
>>
>>31814325
That dick flap was annoying and useless without being a chunk of metal, seems like it's be even more annoying and useless being made of 2.5 in steel.

Where's his rear sight? Why a drop leg holster? Why use one of those drop leg holsters with the pistol mags on the shooting hand side? Why is Boba fett ever a character anyone ever cares about?
>>
>>31814325

You're objectively wrong.

>>31820011

Mah nigga. Feet first.
>>
>>31820149
>ODST
>Diet Spartan Lite, at best
>basically just SF that drops into the middle of the fight
>nothing special about them

>Pilots
>Certifiable badasses
>Can literally fly through the battlefield and are masters of the thing most soldiers hate: CQB
>Able to boost and chain wall runs like they are Tony Hawks Pro Ninjas
>IMC has a 98% fatality rate in training new Pilots because of how high the standards are
>Has robots dropped in from orbit
>when your titan is RIP eject from it by being launched a million miles into the sky while your vehicle turns into a small nuclear warhead by overloading the core and fucking everything close to it
>Dominate grunts and robot soldiers until your orbital production of another Robot is completed

Yeah I wonder which one is more badass
>>
>>31814325
why does he have the 3rd ID insignia on his balls? lol
>>
>>31820182

>one fights against implacable alien monsters with equipment objectively superior in basically every single way, and wins.

>the other fights against a bunch of guerillas in a backwater in space.
>>
>>31820204
>Covenant Equipment
>superior in basically every single way

Hardly. Plasma weaponry is insanely inaccurate and overheats incredibly fast. While if it does hit you, you are fucked.

Covenant soldiers are actually not well trained in ground combat since they typically just glass everything they see from orbit. It's why humanity ends up winning a number of their ground engagements, when in space they win virtually zero. The covenant get by on sheer numbers on the ground and that is about it.

>pilots
>fighting backwater space hicks

You mean the militia movement that had to fight a heavily armed private militia that mass produces robot soldiers and resulted in them blowing up a planet, cutting off the only supply route back to the rest of the galaxy so they might even have a chance at winning?

Or the IMC who have to fight a heavily motivated militia movement who have the ability to jump their force in range of your facilities, drop Titans and troops from orbit, and complete a mission and subsequently extract before you have time to even scramble reinforcements and jump them in to the fight?

Yeah man those pilots sounds like it's a walk in the park :^)
>>
>>31820204
Guerillas with the exact same training and technology that they do.
>>
Shills aside, i am hyped for it.

The main problem with the first titanfall is progression. I read a article way back when where they recognized this.

Hopefully they fixed this.
>>
>>31820303
Have you followed anything about the Titanfall drama?

>tf2 releases beta
>maps are literally designed so you can't wall run or even really parkour
>feels like a call of duty map at best, or a giant fuck you to the community at worst
>one map is set up as an open field on one half, and the other half has a top with strategically placed rocks to prevent parkour and the bottom is a cave system with the ceiling too low to do fuck all
>you can go entire matches without getting a titan
>when you get a titan, the lack of the shield means it's hard to play strategically and prevent your titan from getting fucked, so you die fast
>enemies literally glowed from across the map
>they would have a bright orange aura so you could see them from anywhere
>all AI removed from most modes, so it's only pilots and titans now
>abilities are kind of poop except for the grapling hook and the radar knife
>the biggest issue with TF1 was not enough shit to unlock and progress: & while the beta didn't have everything included, looking at how the menus are set up it doesn't look like the level of content will be comparative to the first game
>all guns have unlimited ammo except anti-titan weapons... ???why???
>burn cards are completely gone and in their place is nothing
in titanfall 1 there were 3 titans with 6 different weapons, and different ways to set up those titans
>while there were presets that were clearly better than others, there was tons of variety in play, a Stryder with a Triple Threat plays differently than an Orge with a Triple Thread, and also differently than a Stryder with an Arc Cannon.
>maps are now a 3 lane design, like Call of Duty

In short, all Titanfall fans wanted was Titanfall 1, with more fleshed out systems, more shit, more maps, more customization, more features, and more modes. Instead, in an interview, the game designer said he basically thought they fucked up hardcore with TF1 and changed everything about the game for some reason.
>>
>>31820337
Just to expand on this, in that same interview they literally said not only did feedback say all fans wanted from Titanfall 1 was more, but their ACTUAL FUCKING RESEARCH returned the same information. In an era of CSGO skins, a million guns in Battlefield and a bottomless pit of weapon unlocks in COD, people want is more shit to keep them playing.

Instead, they said "Wow we need to change every core element of the game people liked and fuck it all to shit" - or as a Reddit post summarized: "Everything we hate - they did on purpose"

Meanwhile Call of Duty Infinite Warfare has struck gold with the most retarded concept ever: Crafting system. Get ready for the bottomless hole of chasing that perfect weapon spec with that perk you want. That shit is going to have people playing forever.

Meanwhile Titanfall 2 is a dumpster fire everyone has already forgot about.

Yes I'm salty cause I waited years for this trash and now I'm going to spend the winter playing BF1, MW Remastered and other shit.
>>
>>31814342
I have no love for HALO, but the Titanfall designs always struck me as uninspired and overcrowded.
>>
>>31820337
>This year's Titanfall features reduced content from the previous year's entry
>This year's Battlefield features reduced content from the previous year's entry
>This year's Call of Duty is in danger of being horrendously bloated with things to unlock and potential for overpowered loadouts

This is the new trend isn't it?
>>
>>31820227
>>>>/v/
>>
>>31820350
>>31820365

And there my brother was laughing at me for having MW:I in my wishlist.
>>
>>31820375
>talking about the tactical considerations of two hypothetical future soldiers and the adversaries they face
>get completely schooled on knowledge and proved to be a cuck
>"GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEE"
>>
>>31820377
Correction: I have just looked at MW:I's minimum system requirements and am now weeping.
>>
>>31820337
>>31820350
Jesus, someone please tell me I'm getting trolled.

I didn't do Titanfall because fuck EA and fuck Origin, but played it once or twice at a friend's and thought it had a good structure if there was more to it. I was very interested in the second after seeing footage of the grappling hook stuff an the like. I'll be real disappointed if this is true.

Man do I hate the way gaming has trended.
>>
File: 1476353015298.jpg (540KB, 2820x1890px) Image search: [Google]
1476353015298.jpg
540KB, 2820x1890px
>>31820458
Gaming hasn't trended, it's just that the market has grown thanks to an influx of kids, while most older gamers don't have much time to invest. So the easiest way to reach a large audience and sell is by making simple, accessible games.

They also figured out an optimum for how frequently to release new iterations of games; maximising the number of buyers for sequels and spinoffs. Which, again, means that individual iterations will receive only limited development because the one following it is already in the pipes.

And multiplayer shooters need a large player base to fill servers, so that's an additional factor that keeps that genre close to the AAA market.

There are interesting, complex, well-developed games around...just not in the AAA segment, and less so multiplayer shooters.

It's also honestly a shitty business to work in:

1) Lots of competition, many people want to make games. The market is saturated with indie games.
2) Shitty customers, everyone's a critic, if you make a twentieth sequel it just needs to be no worse than the predecessor - if you make something new it will be picked apart and rejected for every littlest failing.
3) If you make a new game from scratch, it will need to be on steam, with controller support, achievements and trading cards, needs fancy graphics, good sound design...you can't make Dwarf Fortress for a mass market.

In short, gaming cannot be un-fucked anytime soon.
>>
File: 1475792879489.jpg (34KB, 597x327px) Image search: [Google]
1475792879489.jpg
34KB, 597x327px
>>31820337
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKM-S4GUzPE
>>
File: those blues when.png (14KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
those blues when.png
14KB, 530x444px
>>31820486
Yeah, that's fair. That's fair. I actually appreciate the long, intelligent post on it. Sad to see how rare it is anymore.

I'm just a split, contrary person who cares for art and artistry, grew up on dumb fun games, and loves realistic military stuff. I'm all in on gaming being possibly the ultimate, most human and interesting artform, if taken to its conclusion. I'm also of the opinion it can be fun and complex and mechanically beautiful as anything else, or could be simple and fun.

That's why it's the worst, to me. Because I get none of what I want. Want Deus Ex? No more. Want Doom? Barely. Want it artsy? Hope you like dyed hair, liberalism, and being told you have a diverse, deep, branching story that's basically just someones dime-store novel with button prompts.

I hate to be the pessimistic fuck, but it just seems like aside from little good indie projects here and there, the soul got sucked out of it all, and all that's left is an amalgamation of the traits I never enjoyed.
>>
>>31820337
I have not, but jesus....it seemed so brainless not to keep core gameplay elements but add in simple skins.

Hell, my retarded mind can come up with pretty neat titan skin designs, i mean the ocean there is limitless. You can make those titans look intimidating as fuck, or flashy, or yellow for more dakka, whatever. Thats just titans.

60 bucks is not really anything to me anymore, but im going to tell my poorfag friends to let me beta it for them.

I impulsed bought BF 1 btw, it grew on me the more i played. Hated it at first. Now im having a blast. Dem field guns.
>>
>>31814325
bullshit gun makes no sense.
gun designer i probably a cod kiddie.
>"MUH MEME KRISS VECTOR TURNED INTO AN ASS SALT WAFFLE"
Except in this case it makes zero sense mechanically.

goddammit I hate that kind of shit in games...
>>
>>31820551
Mechanically it does not look too bad.
>>
>>31820486
soviet ships sure are sexy
>>
>>31820128
> fragility
> dropped from orbit
>>
>>31820507
I feel you.

Every time I get into that mood, every time I think "gaming is a waste of time, it's always just the same", I just sit down and work on my own game that does everything right. Just the way I would want it to be.

Been doing that for four years now. Taught myself programming and all kinds of technical know-how for it, to the point where I ended up studying CS just because I already knew half of it.

But it's never going to be finished, because that would require an investment of time and effort precluding any other professional or private activities. Or a big team, but big teams need to get paid, so that's no-go.

Of course I could just file it down to the bare bones and throw that to the wolves, or do a quick and dirty crowdfunding campaign full of promises...and I guess that's how some of those indie cash-grabs come to be.

So really, I don't see how to fix the current malady of gaming. Any ideas?
>>
>>31820564
> train hot-shot parkour operators with 98% fatality rate
> drop marvels of engineering from the sky, expecting them to last maybe two minutes
> have space superiority and the capacity to drop objects with pinpoint accuracy within five seconds, but do no orbital bombardments

It makes no sense mechanically, economically or strategically. It's just a stupid setup for a game.
>>
>>31820571
Keep at it, finish it eventually, sell your soul to gaben and get sales.

Single man games can do well, have done well.....if they are worthy.
>>
File: titanfall-map-open.jpg (240KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
titanfall-map-open.jpg
240KB, 1200x675px
>>31820458
It's 100% true my dude.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/96446/titanfall-2-game-director-on-a-slower-paced-multiplayer

They fixed a number of the complaints, they increased the amount of Titans falling in matches from virtually 0 to "you will atleast get 1" but, it's still not enough. Enemies don't glow nearly as much anymore, but still, shits fucking dumb.

Pic related is that one map. Look at all that nice open space on the right side, that singular wall in the middle lane, the rocky cliff that really has nowhere for you to chain a wall run to or from so you are better off running in a straight line... not featured it the path on top of that cliff area, which is filled with rocks strategically placed to fuck you and prevent you from gaining momentum
>>
>>31820620
Are you sure the rock wall is not a "git gud" type of situation? I remeber a faggot running off a wall in the trailer.
>>
>>31820523
I'm in the same boat - I spend money like an asshole. I'm not rich but I work enough to make sure I buy everything I *want* - but I want to get my monies worth. If I don't get that 10 hours of content minimum (ie multiplayer) or a super, duper unique experience out of a full priced title... I'm not going to buy it.

Titanfall was in the want category. Everybody was waiting for that shit. A richer, more fleshed out burn card system. Probably deeper modes into the MOBA space. More co-operative and head to head co-op/competitive modes. More titans, more guns, more options on everything instead of like 1 or 2 red dots and a suppressor or just a slightly bigger magazine.

We all just wanted "More of this" and instead they said "No you don't, you want this instead" and gave us, what feels like, roughly the same quantity of something else. The only complaint we ever had was "Blow up this game with shit to do" cause they had basically 3-4 guns that were worth using and all the other guns were just if you wanted to have a lark and use them for fun, in spite of their downsides. The original complaint was never addressed.

They fixed problems that didn't exist, while ignoring the problem that they admitted existed and was the sole complaint people had from the first game.

This is a case study in horrible game design. They had feedback, reviews, and their own INTERNAL RESEARCH saying "more content" and they said "No, that is wrong, we need different content instead"

They deserve the failure, and as a result, I'll be buying other games and picking this up down the line when it's in the bargin bin. The story mode excites me but this season is bloated with actual shit I am excited to buy so, those come first.
>>
>>31820625
You should have played the tech test. You CAN wall run, chain a grappling hook and do crazy shit if you want, but it's almost universally better to just stay on the ground, especially given enemies can see you from across the map (You fucking glowed) and you don't really have a way of returning fire while doing the parkour. Without the grapling hook you also don't really have anywhere to go.

This isn't Angel City "GIT GUD" where you can chain wall runs and plan routes and basically never touch the floor, ever. The other tech test map basically had 1 story buildings in most places, and the buildings were set up in a way where wall running was purposefully difficult.

If you build a parkour game, why the fuck are you making only like 1 route, and those routes boring to run?
>>
I want a sequel to MAG, that has a single player for when PSN goes down.

It was big army as fuck, some moron kiddie incompetently screaming orders that make no sense, sgts going oh fuck this shit, the guy with the SAW running around like a retard on fire going full on animal mother, and that one guy thinking he's rambo getting his shit shot off.

good times.
>>
>>31820571
Dunno. Fall of western civilization. It's been a longtime meme, but a gaming crash might save it because the only people that would stick around would be people who really cared. I don't want to harp on the SJW boogeyman, but it has been a blight and that'd flush a lot of the chaff and profiteers from the industry, and the profiteering is what kills it.

Hell, I've been playing tons of Barotrauma lately. Really innovative, fresh, fun with friends, and totally free for the moment.

Keep at your game. Who knows what it might be one day. Passion trumps payment, as it were. I do something similar, except I've designed it as an elaborate, four-years made tabletop game for friends that have expected it just as long and I'm excited to get to. I'll just have to speak the graphics rather than code them.

>>31820620
Jesus fucking Christ, it's shit like this that reminds me why I refuse to have Origin on my PC and haven't given a single red cent to EA for like five fucking years.

Cocksuckers. Literally, after all the Origin-hate, PC drama, CoD-clone, autoaim pistol accusatory fog cleared up, what made people give it a second look and want a sequel WAS THE PARKOUR AND TITANS. Who the fuck thought they should screw with that end of it? God, I feel like game development is like politics, the only people with a brain either stay out of it or don't get backed by the big boys, so we just get stupid shit day in, day out.
>>
>>31820688
Planetside 2.

Its mindless, but it has its moment.
>>
File: El Mirador La Danta.jpg (3MB, 3250x2427px) Image search: [Google]
El Mirador La Danta.jpg
3MB, 3250x2427px
>>31820607
Steam is hell. If anything, I'll do the Dwarf Fortress thing and just have it open for donations. Or maybe a Patreon.

But I'm still 5-10 years away from it being suitable for play by anyone who didn't build the damn thing. Technical feature list:

1) AI based on simplified semantic networks. It's not a full-blown neural net, but should allow for information storage and decision making in a much more natural way than classic game AIs.
Progress: Early prototyping. I recently reworked the whole design represent notion and association types by internal relationships rather than distinct classes.

2) Scalable physics & chemistry simulation - able to provide a platform for face-to-face knife fights, fine motor crafting, flying hypersonic aircraft or orbital mechanics.
Progress: Fourth iteration, basics work but it lacks handling for a number of things and the chemistry system is basically a stub.

3) Procedural graphics only; taking information from the physics system and building meshes from that. Dynamic LODs, too.
Progress: Ugly as sin, but works. Needs lots of refinement to make it anything but eye cancer.

4) Fully diegetic interface (except for information display)
Progress: Not urgent, thus postponed. Hello, procrastination.

5) Programmable player character; automate tasks you find boring.
Progress: Needs AI first.

6) Procedural setting and fluid genre: On a planet, in space, in orbit, underground, wherever. Start as a worker, a lone entrepreneur, head of some sort of group, or what have you. The combination of setting and starting situation will then suggest a genre. I'm aiming at exploration, combat and in-game design as the main gameplay elements. The last one comprising:
6a) Free crafting
6b) Teaching the AI
6c) Creating macros for the player (see 5) )
Progress: None! Needs technical features first.

So yeah. Will work on this till I die, but I don't think it'll get done.
>>
>>31820733
Going the DF path will work, but you will lack the exposure of a steam platform.

Sounds fun though.
>>
File: 1466117930890.jpg (704KB, 1061x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1466117930890.jpg
704KB, 1061x1364px
If you listen to some of the random idle talk from NPCs in titanfall, Pilots are pumped full of stims. If a normal human takes one they wont be able to sleep for 2 weeks
>>
>>31820692
>Passion trumps payment

This. I've been fiddling on game designs for the last fifteen years, so finally getting off my ass and actually making a semi-working thing, even if its horribly overambitious and unlikely to get done, feels damn good.

Have a high-five for homemade games. Good luck!

>>31820736
If I ever get parts of it to work I might take those systems and build some low-scope spinoffs from them, and take those to steam. Steam is really good only for releasing self-contained standalones, sequels or DLC, but horrible for continuous development on large projects.

Even if I were to get it there as a perpetual early access title, it'd just get reviews from the first day that'll stick forever, even if the whole thing changes completely. And sure, you can check the dates on reviews, but most people don't do that.

Furthermore, you only really have all that exposure on release. Fail at marketing in that moment and you wasted your only shot. Look at Stellar Jockeys or Arcen Games for really good devs with really good games that just completely fell flat on Steam because people just didn't jump on release day.

So yeah. Spinoffs, maybe. Like a quick, 5$, standalone thingy that works and gets me some money so I can get back to working on the real deal.

But honestly, knowing myself, that kind of thing is just a distraction and costs as much as it pays.

Better to stay real and keep a private project private.
>>
I'm down with just Imperial Guard.

No expensive armor shit, just a good gun, flak jacket and massive number.
>>
>>31820770
Thanks for the good wishes!

But to your second part, sounds good. Reminds me of Receiver. Fuck me if I don't still need a full game with those gun controls.
>>
>>31820389
I think he means the covenant are much more effective in the books.
>>
>>31820692
I played a while way back while and the auto aim pistol wasn't that big a factor, they kind of sucked actually. Did they update and make it the God machine or something?
>>
>>31820932
Don't know. Didn't matter. My point was people shat all over it at first and that was a particular sticking point, and while it was odd it wasn't egregious and was kind of interesting.

My point was that after people got over the dumb shit and necessary criticism, they realized there were great systems underneath it all. They've then apparently gone in the opposite direction now like a bunch of idiots.
>>
>>31814325
Pistol mags aside, I think this armor set up looks sweet
>>
>>31814325
Looks cool but is just shitty plate armor
>>
>>31821766
Everything is chrome in the future
>>
File: sergey-samuilov-odst-01-blur.jpg (310KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sergey-samuilov-odst-01-blur.jpg
310KB, 1200x1920px
>>31820011
WE GO FEET FIRST SIR
>>
File: 878238-odst1.jpg (49KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
878238-odst1.jpg
49KB, 426x640px
>>31820011
>>31820149
>>31822209
MFW we will never get a grounded ODST game set at the beginning. Tutorial training for operation trebuchet. Then cut to emergency orders you drop Normandy style as the first QRF on Harvest. Against a completely unknown overwhelming enemy and guts and sacrifice your way to a stalemate against said force only to lay it down to buy your squad another sunrise. The next HALO will probably be as fucking Palmer. FML it isn't fair.
Obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rxUOdpAliE
>>
>>31814325
>playing mobafall 2: flop boogaloo
>>
this thread needs more helghast
>>
File: can't deal with it.gif (395KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
can't deal with it.gif
395KB, 240x180px
>>31822647
>sequel to Shadow Fall
>Helghast rise up once more as poster-boy enemies with another army outta nowhere
>still playing as shitty Vetkan spic-ops
>storyline still manages to make ISA and non-Helghans look twice as fucking Hitler than the Nazis-in-Spess
>>
>>31820303
Watching FrothyOmen play gets me hype as fuck.
>>
>>31820671
>You should have played the tech test. You CAN wall run, chain a grappling hook and do crazy shit if you want, but it's almost universally better to just stay on the ground, especially given enemies can see you from across the map (You fucking glowed) and you don't really have a way of returning fire while doing the parkour. Without the grapling hook you also don't really have anywhere to go.

Really? Watching FrothyOmen's stuff doesn't make it seem like that's the case.
>>
>>31820557
How is the reciprocating anti-recoil supposed to work then ? That's the reason the magwell part on the vektor has its particular shape with the big front part in the first place. Here the magazine just takes all the space.
Therefore it makes zero sense.
>>
File: fem pilot.jpg (66KB, 460x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fem pilot.jpg
66KB, 460x1080px
>>31817636
Only some pilots are in FFO.
>>
File: Halo Wars 2 ODST.png (744KB, 1425x609px) Image search: [Google]
Halo Wars 2 ODST.png
744KB, 1425x609px
Guys, what if we combined Titans and Pilots with ODST's?
>>
>>31822618
please no, i can only get so erect
>>
>>31820587
Yeah the set up for pilots in MechAssault at least made sense.

>Already in Mech? Good to go
>In power armor? Steal a enemy Mech
>Only in your jump suit? Cry and run like a bitch hoping your own teammates don't step on you by accident
>>
>>31820350
I wasnt going to look at infinite warfare at all but damn do i love crafting, unlocking, and leveling up stuff.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.