[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surrendering in war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 13

File: IMAG1843.jpg (2MB, 3808x2144px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1843.jpg
2MB, 3808x2144px
Let's say the United States is fighting a war on the home front. If the President were to tell the forces to stand down and surrender, would a coup de'tat be likely? Would the military ignore the order and continue the fight?
>>
depends.. if theres been a dragged out bloody war.. its just surrender and beeing sad..

if you pull a frenchy i'd guess soldiers would hide weapons and munitions and start guerilla /terror warfare on the occupant.
>>
>>31812310
>depends.. if theres been a dragged out bloody war
This. People might be simply too tired of death and deprivation by that point to put up meaningful resistance.
>>
>You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
>>
>>31812284
Not American here, but knowing the American mindset I'd say that they'd just keep fighting until ammo runs out.
>>
>>31812284
I don't see us surrendering on the home front. Maybe in a foreign country.
>>
>>31812284
You'd have pockets of resistance, in some areas, very large pockets of resistance.
>>
>>31812284
In boot camp our DI's told us that an order to surrender was an unlawful order. I don't know how it was for the other branches though.
>>
>>31814512
This fucking meme again?
>>
>>31814542
>just keep fighting until lives run out
there. fify.
>>
>>31814631
Badass if true.
>>
>>31814512
>>You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
What if occupation government cancel your student loan? And\or mortgage.
>>
>>31812284
if its on the mainland US, Mass desertion and guerilla fighting and disobediance to the order.

If its in another country then it would never happen, they're just start pulling out and retreating,back to the US to secure the homefront for a counter attack. Nobody would accept an order to just surrender and leave the homefront unguarded.
>>
>>31814788
>implying the US currency wouldn't become defunct when it's taken over
>>
>>31814873
>implying banks would not take what is their after hypothetical victory of US
>>
>>31812284
I imagine any units in a seige in a shit hole town that the men don't actually live in would give up. But units out in the boonies, actually fighting and winning, and guys defending their home state/town/whatever would hold out like those japanses tunnel rats. But like with beards and tree based booby traps.

That's kinda how Ukraine is turing out, good luck digging out those east side guys, they are defending there own apartment blocks for years now.
>>
>>31814895
You mean like vehicles from car loans?
>>
>>31814788
I don't have either one
>>
File: Wolverines!.jpg (59KB, 361x480px) Image search: [Google]
Wolverines!.jpg
59KB, 361x480px
>>31812284
>Would the military ignore the order and continue the fight?

The U.S.A. is 300,000,000+ people on 300,000,000+ square miles with 300,000,000+ civilian guns.

We'll keep fighting.
>>
>over 300 million population
>extremely diverse, many un assimilated immigrants
>millions of fifth columns in the waiting

It'd be interesting to see a conflict in the US, you'd see where a lot of loyalties truly lie
>>
>>31817152
>Fifth columns

Immigrants in the US are historically very well assimilated. Get your nativism out of here, Mr. Know Nothing. Next, you'll be screaming about papists.
>>
>>31814788
>What if occupation government cancel your student loan? And\or mortgage.

Those ceased to matter as soon as we were invaded
>>
>>31812284
I'm not sure exactly what scenario you're trying to describe here.

It's difficult to imagine any situation where the US military would still exist as a functioning, cohesive entity and yet the civilian government is willing to surrender.
>>
>>31814512
And a morbidly obese, immobile American behind that rifle.
>>
>>31812284
Swiss here. Surrendering is no option. As soon as we are involved with war it is a total one. We wont stand to see the light of next day, therefore we must hit with everything we got, down to the last man, to his last cartridge, to the blank steel to this last breath, to his last thought.
>>
Depends. If Americans were doing horribly unjust and horrific things like illegal human experiments and torturing people, if our soldiers were rounding up civilians and throwing them into concentration camps and upholding racist policies, would we really have any moral grounds to fight back against an invader that's better than us?

You need a motive to fight a war.
>>
File: 1476481108807.jpg (64KB, 575x210px) Image search: [Google]
1476481108807.jpg
64KB, 575x210px
>>31812310
>>
>>31814512
This was said about texas though, wasnt it?
>>
File: IMG_2155.gif (1MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2155.gif
1MB, 245x180px
>>31819460
Except when you realize that happens in every war. Some did it to feed their families and/or save them. Others were probably nazi sympathizers. Or you know girls just want dick.
>>
>>31817152
Every group that gets in the US turns around and tells the next group of tired, poor and huddled masses to love it or leave it.

There's nobody more patriotic then 1st generation immigrants.
>>
>>31814631
>>31814731
Not true. The US armed forces offers, and accepts, honorable surrender in the event they can no longer effectively resist or evade.

Only person in command may make the choice to surrender.
>>
>>31819543
>some did it to feed their families/save them
lol. no, they did it because the Germans weren't so bad after all.

and they wanted that nazi dick.
>>
File: IMG_2179.jpg (74KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2179.jpg
74KB, 640x464px
>>31819583
That actually happened though. When the Germans limited their rations some women did this.
>>
>>31819460
>>31819543
>>31819583

I heard a lot of German POWs in America were allowed to roam pretty freely and got a lot of pussy too.

Honestly, women are just suckers for foreigners that speak an accent or different language.
>>
>>31819174
Post your raifu plox
>>
>>31819611

I really doubt that the Nazis were trying to starve any French people.
>>
>>31817223
>historically
We live in the now, buddy. We aren't living in the 1890s
>>
File: IMG_2313.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2313.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>31819644
Then why there food shortages in France
>>
>>31814788
I don't even understand this, were you dropped on your head as a child?
None of that matters in wartime.
Also
>Occupying government
Nice joke, ruski. Almost had me there.

>>31812284
There is literally a 0% chance at this point the United States would ever surrender in a war (I'm talking now, not 200+ years in the future cause who the fuck knows). ESPECIALLY, if it somehow got to our country, on our soil.
At that point there is no surrender, there is only death or victory.

Just getting to mainland USA would obliterate most of the invading army. Mother fucking carrier groups.

Let alone actually fighting IN our country, there would be patriotism the likes of which no one has ever seen before.

We are a country of 300,000,000+ Citizens, with 300,000,000+ privately owned firearms.

The world can laugh, they can call us obese, they can call us burgers, say we're ignorant if they want; but would they dare invade? Our lord and saviour John Moses Browning doesn't even have that kind of testicular fortitude.

We are Forever.
Fucking deal with it.
>>
>>31819644
Yeah, they weren't trying to starve anyone- just trying to get some pussy.
>>
>>31819644
FUCKING NAZI GET OFF /K/ REEEEEE
>>
>>31819611
>wikipedia
>written by jews
Hmm.

t. Weinstein

I'm sure you also believe every propaganda picture of Germans executing people for sport.
>>
>>31819631
Sorry what? What are Eisenhower Death Camps for 500, Alex?
>>
>>31819678
Because the allies blew up all the trains with fighter bombers. That's another big source of mortality in the camps, we crippled their transport systems so effectively that they couldn't run them anymore.
>>
>>31819756
>it's the Jews fault
No it's not. Every fucking argument on here somehow has the Jews involved. Go back to /pol/.
>inb4 you call me a shill
>>
>>31819808
not him but you are being a little paranoid dont you think? /pol/ isnt out to get you or nothin
i think you need to take a break bro
>>
>>31814605

the western United States would be like Afghanistan. occupying power would control city centers and major highways and city centers and nothing else. can you even imagine trying to occupy a hostile Los Angeles? California can barely occupy a peaceful Los Angeles. You would need to commit hundreds of thousands of troops.

Remember that there was a point where the Taliban controlled parts of Lahore simply because there were predominantly Pashtun neighborhoods that didn't have anyone else controlling it.
>>
>>31819813
Not really but they always do shit like that and it pisses me off
>>
>>31819768
Fair point but it still happened. And you don't want your family starving.
>>
File: 1477555473197-1698110460.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1477555473197-1698110460.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
>>31819640
Not mine cause Im at work but close enough I guess.
Also
>One
Try 20+
>>
File: Mounted truck gun 5.png (435KB, 419x558px) Image search: [Google]
Mounted truck gun 5.png
435KB, 419x558px
>>31812310
I don't know, maybe if war on the homefront lasted for a decade sure.

It wouldn't happen though. Many gun owners would love to take potshots at an invading force, and trust me, government order or not, they would. They'd sit in their windows and over their hills and take out a few here and there, every now and then, every few days or so. You take a few potshots, pack up, go home, never speak of it. Some might take video to push an agenda, but most wouldn't be careless about it. Taking shots at a few soldiers once in a while and packing up without getting engaged, unless the invading force starts executing civilians on the spot, would be a safe bet. If they DID start executing civilians on the spot, then it would be warfare to the like you've never seen before.

We all hear horror stories of how soldiers had bloody battles, but imagine if people just grabbed a gun, went outside, and started fucking shooting at these guys. They wouldn't know what to do. The people shooting at them aren't military, they're civilians, and there's a seemingly infinite amount of them. There is no way to win.
>>
>>31819808
I didnt say it was their fault. Wikipedia is owned by Jews and infamous for history revisionists that are Jewish.

Welcome to the internet.
>>
>>31819826
just take a chill pill bro
going off the handle will just feed the flames
sure not everyone shares their views but you gotta remember there are more on /k/ than you think that do. so to keep this place from becoming /pol/ 2.0 we should try our best to stay apolitical. if someone posts something you dont like just move on. we all like guns, so just keep your posts gun related. and eventually everyone will follow.
>>
File: IMG_2287.jpg (166KB, 632x1052px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2287.jpg
166KB, 632x1052px
>>31819874
>It's not their fault but it's their fault
>>
>>31819853
Yea right, the moment the first bloody corpses will be dragged outside and left to rot in the middle of the street will be the moment the government would have won the fight - because everyone would be too scared to even close their eyes at your presence, even your family will rat you out to save their skin.
>>
File: Coast Guard.jpg (180KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Coast Guard.jpg
180KB, 800x600px
>>31812284
Wouldn't happen, they wouldn't make it past coastal national guards. Birds would be up 24/7, air superiority for anyone BUT the US would be a fucking joke of an impossibility, ground superiority would happen within hours, militias that aren't even guard-related would nearly effectively hold off all but tanks and APCs until the national guard responded, and water superiority would be established within a day. If they somehow got more than 10 miles deep into US soil, past all the technicals of privately owned citizens and APCs/tanks of the guard, it would be impossible anywhere but the east coast to establish occupancy in any major town or city, and there would be zero tactical advantage to doing so, which would literally defeat the entire purpose of occupying.

You better hope they wear they hope the colors of a different country as well, because if they wore their own colors and made themselves known, the response on their own soil would probably be 100x worse, even if there is no occupancy there. NATO wouldn't have to get involved, but they would, and they'd love to curb stomp some shithole into oblivion just for the sake of saying they did so.
>>
>>31819884
Sorry but it gets really annoying when you see it every day on here. I just want to talk about military stuff not politics and religion. If I want to do that I go to /int/
>>
>>31818221
The sad thing is, looking back at pictures of my parents and grandparents in their youth, they were all physically fit. Men in my family were built very muscular and could probably outrun me. Sucks now that half my peers are fat as fuck or spooky skeleton while I'm just fairly muscular.
>>
>>31819920
i understand, dont worry about it too much. i know /k/ can be pretty hostile to newbies but you'll get the hang of it soon
>>
>>31819930
I'm not new btw.
>>
>>31819903
Lol butthurt slavaboo

Just ATTEMPTING to get to the mainland USA would absolutely wreck your military.

There is not a country in the world today that could do it, not Russia, not China, not India. We would rape you as you attempted to cross the ocean.

An invading military couldn't successfully hold and occupy fucking Seattle. Let alone the entire continental United States.
>>
>>31819935
then pull your fuckin shit together faggot youre acting like a real fucking nigger bitch
sieg heil motherfucker
>>
>>31819937
>>31819913
>>31819853
>>31819818
>>31819735

Read those. Literally the only post you'll need.
/thread
>>
>>31819937
Not a slavaboo, not even a slav. And why would foreign troops be needed when the US Army will be more than enough in exterminating you all with extreme prejudice in less than a week?
>>
File: IMG_2172.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2172.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>31819945
>>
>>31819903
This isn't the US government we're talking about, it's an occupying force. Nobody is going to rat out shit to an occupying force other that the most liberal cucks of liberals. Fucking gangs pull out bloody corpses and lay them in the street, does that stop LE or other gangs from fighting them? No. These are fucking niggers and spics too. Other gangs will still engage, and bloodied bodies will just piss them off more.

Now imagine fighting an invading force on your own country. Fuck, we have soldiers at war in another country, if we had people invading I'm sure people would take up arms and fight back. Not everyone is a cuck you dipshit. They did this in Vietnam, Korea, Africa, almost everywhere in the middle east, the US during the revolutionary war, fucking US/indian wars. I mean holy fucking shit, why you people think every single american will bend over to an OCCUPYING FORCE and spread their assholes is beyond me. I signed up for the draft, I have guns, I have a means to defend myself and country, what makes you think I'm going to bend over and fucking let some dipshits occupy anything without at least enjoying taking a couple shots at them from 800 yards every now and then? Fuck, do you know how many terrorist actions would happen? You know how many Timothy McVeigh scenarios they'd have to deal with?

Quit being retarded.
>>
>>31819959
I don't even know what you think you're trying to say.
Did you have a stroke?
>>
>>31819631
I never met the guy, but my Dad knew an ex-german soldier during WWII.
After he was captured, he was put to work, I'm not sure doing what.
After the war ended, he emigrated and became a citizen and taught my dad about reloading. After he died, his wife sold most of his guns and reloading equipment to my dad.
>>
>>31819959
>Hey America, remember that time we helped respond to a great threat that invaded your country by helping to put stress on their own?
>Hey US, remember that time? Huh huh, remember?

Literally no reason all of NATO wouldn't rush at mach speed to aid the US in a homefront war. They want to go in the history books too.
>>
>>31819969
Hey, it's not my fault that your parents, being like typical rednecks , brother and sister, made a humongous retard like yourself.
>>
>>31819996
Yea, France, Britain and Germany would definitely come to your help....
My god, you rednecks are worse than our gyppos, this thread should definitely be on /b/ .
>>
>>31819913
>militias that aren't even guard-related would nearly effectively hold off all but tanks and APCs
I imagine there's a good number of militiamen that know how to make an IED.
>>
>>31820004
What's with the rampant shitposting? Did you have a bad day? Want to talk about it?
Get fired? Girlfriend leave you? Or did your brother just touch you again?

Nothing you said made any sense, to anyone, I would like to assume yourself included; but I assume your delusions are quite extensive.

If the U.S was being invaded. Big "if" there btw lol. Why would the US military fire at their own citizens?
Care to explain?
Or are you too busy projecting your childhood experiences onto everyone else?
>>
>>31819962
You forget one simple thing - americans aren't like other people, you would sell your family for a quick buck.
The moment your family and neighbours will feel that their lives are directly threatened by your activities will be the moment when you'll wake up with a gun to your head. And if by some miracle they will be as demented as you then the occupying force will simply exterminate you all, knowing that it doesn't have to worry about collateral damage.
>>
>>31820012
Lol nogun europoor.
What's with all the rampant shitposting tonight.
>>
>>31819562
Not exactly. Individual men can surrender, but the Code of the US Fighting Force prescribes

>I will never surrender of my own free will
This doesn't mean "hurr durr you're not allowed to surrender ever ever ever ever ever", it just means you have to be forced/backed into it - i.e. surrender or death, or surrendering to save someone else (e.g. they have a gun to your buddy's head), etc.

It further prescribes:

>If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist.
Again, this doesn't mean you can't surrender, as the literal meaning would imply, since you can always "resist" (even if it's just spitting in the other guy's eye). Resistance must be meaningful; there's no point or honour in wasting the lives of your men just to make a "hurr durr we never surrender" point.
>>
>>31820031
Are... you retarded?
>>
>>31820025
its a coordinated effort to make /pol/acks look bad
theres 4 of them going into every thread falseflagging to get /k/ to treat anyone thats posts in any /pol/esque manor with extreme prejudice
just ignore them
>>
>>31820031
what
>>
>>31820025
Yes, i know, it's night in Shittystan and whatever brain power you still had is gone by now, but let me clear this for you: in case of a foreign invasion, most of your sheeple will gladly follow the orders and rat you out while the rest will refuse to aid you in any way out of fear of being treated just as you. Not only that but most of your army will gladly join the collaborating government.
>>31820033
Lol at the inbred redneck and its peashooter.
It's just as vastly superior europeans making fun of you and your delusions of power.
>>31820044
Coming form an american this is downright hilarious.
>>31820064
come on, even for an average american you can't be that dumb.
>>
>>31820052
I've been off 4chan for so long I thought you meant actual Polish people and I was like "...are the Poles suddenly a posting bloc on /k/ that others are trying to subdue???????????????"

>but then I got wise
>>
>>31820066
Christ.
Mods in this thread at any time now.
This bait and shitposting is ridiculous.

>Delusions of power
Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, no.
No country could invade us, let alone occupy or get the support of our citizens. Sorry to burst your bubble there.

We could glass your entire country over 1000x europoor; and still have enough fighting spirit left to bang the Queen.
>>
>>31820066
You need to calm down. Also, I'm not a Yank. Though I do spend a lot of time on Yankeeland's dick because where I come from has shitty gun laws and no aircraft carriers.
>>
>ITT Amerifats fantasise about fighting a guerrilla war
so cute
>>
>>31812284

Surrendering is only an option to those that chose never to fight. It is only an option if the receiving side allows it. In most cases combative insurrectionists will be executed without trial if found, as they do not represent the actual role and goal of the opposing force.
>>
>>31820031

You clearly don't know much about the battle of Hue and the Tet Offensive. Or the American revolution, for that matter.

If someone is suspected of being a rat, if they're lucky, their house will be burned to the ground and everything they own will be destroyed and they'll be forced to flee the country. If they aren't lucky, they'll be lynched, assassinated, or their loved ones will be kidnapped. Yes, there are rats and snitches anywhere you go, and America is no different. But any time you have a guerilla force, you're going to have low-level terror to make it so that people keep their pretty little mouths shut, and America isn't going to be any different, Do you really think anyone is going to care about the human rights of a snitch who is betraying American Patriots? American Patriots tarred and feathered British officials for trying to enforce taxes.
>>
>>31820127
>Every other country on earth realizing they couldn't repel an invasion. Let alone an invasion from the U.S or China.
I don't know where you call home, but I bet fucking India could invade and occupy your shitty homeland.
Cute :)
>>
>>31820152
>No information on wherever I come from
>Automatically assumes nogunz
>Automatically assumes shit tier army
The stereotypes about you guys are true, you are unintelligent
>>
>>31820066
That doesn't even make sense, most people would side with the government that's actually winning, which would by default be the United States. You're acting like people would side with a foreign government invading their fucking homes and not with their own country, despite their country winning, out of fear.

You.
Are.
Retarded.
>>
>>31820161
Well uh, if you're not from the U.S, and since you're not a fifty cent'er,
Then yes, your military is shit, and your country is irrelevant, sorry to hurt your feelings.
>>
>>31820161
Ooo tough guy, you're so intimidating I almost stopped posting.
Tell us what your glorious country is, and how well they would defend against an invasion from these United States.
Spoiler alert, you'd be glassed. And we'd build a shopping mall on your graves.
>>
>>31820177
In fairness, ROW elements could beat the US if they absolutely had to. It would just take a while.
>>
>>31820186

Would this shopping mall have a Zumiez? I need to know if this war is worth fighting.
>>
>>31820206
Christ. What an urban faggot.
Still never heard about the military might of your country, I'm waiting.
>>
>>31814512
t. mussolini
>>
>>31820217

I'm not that guy. Also Zumiez is cool, they were one of the first retail businesses to adopt linux.
>>
>>31820221
Oh. I AM SORRY SIR.

I've never actually even seen one.
Urban ish Ohio ftw. I just googled it and saw it sold skateboards and skateboard accessories. That's kinda cool though. I'm a PC guy through n through though.
>>
If the US can just glass any country they want why does North Corea exist? I mean I thought you fought a war to unite Korea in the 50´s didnt ya?
>>
>>31820242
Because North Korea didn't try a mainland invasion of the United States.
>>
>>31820252

Yeah I mean more the guy implying the US can just do whatever to anyone anywhere.

Hell, Assads still there too besides having gone over Obamas "red line" like a dozen times whistling
>>
>>31820242
Because if North Korea didn't exist we wouldn't have a reason to have so much equipment in that region
>>
>>31820264
I'm certainly not implying the US does whatever it wants, when it wants, though this is largely the case.

I'm implying that if you attempt an invasion of the United States, you will be glassed. You would be at the ass end of a raping so severe, Bill fucking Clinton couldn't rape you harder. Carrier groups would rain a firestorm of biblical proportins down on you.
Hell, sinking a Nimitz warrants nuclear retaliation. Imagine if there were enemy boots on the ground in Washington.
>>
>>31820298
>sinking a "Nimitz" warrants nuclear retaliation
...no it doesn't.

>what is "no first use"
>>
>>31820242
>>31820264

The US does nothing because the juice isn't worth the squeeze. Neither are a threat to the US and are manageable in their current state.
>>
>>31820298

Well, then I am sorry, I missunderstood. I was thinking you meant the US could just invade and hold whatever country withouth any resistance, which was what I found strange.

I do have to agree that invading the US is a retarded Idea. Besides conventianal, guerilla and other such resistance theres nuclear deterent, and also I never exactly have seen the actuall gain anyone would get from invading the US.

Like, I gues you could try conquer Alaska for its resources and shit, but even if you somehow managed that, it seems even in a best case scenario you would waste way more money and resources on doing and holding it then you would use by just buying it from the US in exchange of money you made by selling them smartphones

>>31820316

well, thats generally a problem for warfare nowadays. Its rarely a profit for anyone except maybe a few arms cooperations, but seldom for a nation or people.
>>
>>31820310
The US does not have a no first use policy.
>>
>>31820298
Again, whoever was invading us would have to have 95% of their resources committed to doing so. An allied nation could just as easily move in on the country and start pressuring them to make peace or surrender REAL quick.
>>
>>31820310
It actually absolutely does.
And the U.S does not have a NFU policy.

Literally four seconds of google will tell you that.
>>
>>31820242
Nigger you just went full MacArthur, never go full MacArthur.

A nuclear weapon deliberatley used for any strategic military purpose or operation to kill and destroy, in our modern world, would quite literally escalate to a 3rd World War.

Cheeki breeki, faggots.
>>
>>31820031
somebody never heard of the classic American tradition of "snitches get stitches" nobody talks to our own police, even to fuck over someone we hate. Not cooperating with authorities is ingrained in our culture. Why the fuck do you think our unsolved murder rates are so high? Also every national gaurd armory has all the toys we aren't allowed to play with but know how to use. Good luck defeating the new warlord of every fucking town with 20,000 or more people, even if the military can't effectively fight. We're mostly irish and german, all we ever wanted was a worthy adversary. Shit, we find enemies we don't even have, if there was an actual occupying army to focus blind fat rage and nationalism at? Game over, might be fun for a week. Mexicans are the wildcard in this impossible scenario that can't exist til russia/china learn how to teleport.
>>
>>31820343
>>31820367
Okay my bad, for some reason I thought the US did subscribe to NFU. They're still not nuking anyone over a carrier, though, assuming they even figured out who it was. Maybe a carrier group. Maybe. But not just a carrier. The number of people on a carrier is roughly equal to the number of US combat deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan combined, which is to say about 5k, which is to say... not very many.

N.B. this is about sinking a carrier conventionally, no one said anything about nuking a carrier - except >>31820424 but I just saw that post. Obviously if someone nuked America all bets would be off.
>>
>>31819937
>Seattle

PARKER GET YOUR TANKS ROLLING, I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANOTHER CASCADE FALLS
>>
>>31819813
I dunno if you've noticed, but /k/ommandos don't like people from /pol/. We may like German arms and equipment, but we aren't fucking Nazis.
>>
>>31821948
i highly doubt people voicing their displeasure for the melanin enriched leaves that much of a negative mark on /k/
>>
>>31819631
This is mostly true, the US government asked if they could put the german POWs to work, and the German government said yes, on the condition that they got paid for the labor and treated good. And it worked! The red cross did a lot of the go between for the two, but by the end of the war german POWs were allowed to go to college and the credits counted for school back in Germany.

Also the reason that American POWs had better treatment in the nazi camps then the other countries.
>>
>>31814788
>implying Jews wouldn't go with the winning side and shill for them until they can corrupt a new government.
>>
>>31812284
'Murrica
Enough said.
>>
File: thomasthetank.jpg (80KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
thomasthetank.jpg
80KB, 960x540px
>>31819761

What are Eisenhower Death Camps, Wehraboo?

America was unequivocally the best place to be a POW in WW2. Here's some numbers for ya:

> 4% Death rate for American/British POWS in Germand hands
> 30% Death rate for Americans POWS under Japanese
> 36% German POWS in Soviet hands
> 58% mortality rate for Russkis in German hands

> <1% death rate for 1 million+ prisoners captured by Anglo-Americans

By 1945 the Americans had nearly 500,000 Axis prisoners in domestic work camps. They were forced to do labor, including making ammo, but they were actually fucking PAID a wage they could spend at a commissary and local business deliveries. They were fed the same chow as other military bases in the US.

>>31819631

I remember reading about some German POWs that got caught speeding on a road in a borrowed farmer's car and the Sheriff couldn't help but laugh.

I mean, shit, they even had POW soccer leagues in US camps where Americans would go and watch their matches.
>>
>>31823538
Makes me want to read more about them.
>>
>>31820186
>build a shopping mall on your graves
>take your national dish and put it the dollar menu
>get michael bay to make a movie about your country
>>
Honestly, I think around 1/3 of our population at the very least has masturbated to the thought of guerilla warfare against an invading force

i for sure have

it would be a bad fucking idea
>>
Sweden has (or had, now that we've gone complete cuck) a principle which stated that any and all messages saying that we were to surrender and lay down arms are false. Any and all attacks on the sovereignty and freedom of the nation must be resisted by force of arms.

Also, any resistance movements and surviving military units in occupied territories were to continue with guerrilla warfare indefinitely.

To surrender unless there was absolutely, without a doubt, no other option available was seen as high treason. And even then you had a duty to escape ASAP and keep fucking the Russians up.

It would surprise me if the US didn't have something like this. Then again in a similar situation you probably got nukes flying all over the place so you might as well just sit down and have a last drink before you're reduced to ashes.
>>
>>31819203
Oh fuck off, kike.

There is enough evidence to dispute many of the claims of such behavior by the Nazis. Namely the fact that there was maybe 5mil jews in europe at the time.

Muh six gorillion my ass.
>>
>>31823538
Best statistic of the WWII group:
> ~99% mortality rate for Chinese in Japanese hands
>>
>>31819644
sure thing, hitler
>>
>>31824489
Kek.
>>
>>31812284
The military would likely desert.

I non military but can tell you for sure that I would not turn my weapons or equipment over to any foreign power or multinational organization.

I am by no means a brave man, but in the event of a foreign invasion I fully intend on either having children someday that can live free or earning my Valhalla entry pass.

I am not loyal to the President of the United States. Never have been. I am loyal to the United States Constitution (and EVERY right enumerated therein even if I disagree with how it is used), and to the flag that is supposed to represent the ideas found in that sacred document.
>>
>>31817223
I live by Dearborn and this is simply not true in some areas.
>>
>>31824372
back to stormfront pls
>>
>>31818221

Last time I checked, the gun doesn't care who is pulling the trigger.
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 1500x2407px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 1500x2407px
>>31824372
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.