[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why dont you own an underground bunker along with those guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: WW3 2017.jpg (44KB, 468x368px) Image search: [Google]
WW3 2017.jpg
44KB, 468x368px
why dont you own an underground bunker along with those guns and supplies? nuclear ww3 is coming. le innawoods won't work
>>
>>31811292
>why dont you own an underground bunker along with those guns and supplies?
Who says I dont?
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1477508929500.webm
>>
>>31811292
>why dont you own an underground bunker along with those guns and supplies?

But I do.
>>
>>31811292
Since i worked in a railrod i know a lot of abandoned tunnels in the mountains so i can hide there and hunt and fish on the waterfalls and tons of rivers.

Im good.

Also im not American.
>>
>>31811292

>le innawoods won't work

Not if the woods are made out of lead and boron. Fuck you, radiation.
>>
Shit I already live innawoods in the mountains. Next city is 30 miles and that's only about 5k people. I think I'll survive. Tfw trust fund babby that moved to the mountains and works from home.
>>
because sea level
>>
No bunker because poorfag.
>>
>>31811566
Same, I can't get into any school and if I join the military I'll be a cook or a barber and neither of those can you work for tips. Customer service turned into our guest have a right you know. Military service or service to a country were the nigger gets nickel for what the common man did for free and a white man use to get a quarter for.
>>
>>31811394
Were you into sports in high school
>>
So let's say that you own plenty of land and want to build a bunker. How would you do it?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.