[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CC guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1896.jpg (178KB, 1060x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1896.jpg
178KB, 1060x456px
Alright /k/, what's the best pistol for CC, and what type of holster to go with it?
>>
I had a Mexican pull a knife I feel on me the other day so I need a CC as well.

I was looking at the Sig p928 and can't decide between IWB and OWB
>>
All those pistols preform the same task, which one feels best to you? There you go.

Btw its walther

>>31810001
OWB is inferior.
>>
>>31810001
There is literally, LITERALLY, no reason to ever use an OWB holater.
>>
>>31810025
>>31810055
Any IWB recommendations for Sig p938?
>>
>>31810142
literally fucking anything, it's tiny.
>>
>>31810055
Don't want to stretch the waist of my pants. Don't want to buy pants that are an inch too wide.
>>
>>31810256
He seems to love using that word "literally" even though he's not using it quite right and cheapens the meaning.
>>
>>31810055
>open carry doesn't exist
>>
>>31809617

Well OP, I find that there are three kinds of CCWs and load outs.

You have the SHTF carry where you don't care if you print and will most likely be open carrying anyways.

And then we have the winter or normal weather carry, the most common one.

In my opinion the Glock 26 is the best one all things considered for normal carry.

It has the shortest handle yet carries 10+1 because it's double stack 9mm, it might be thick, but when IWB concealing, it's the overall length that will cause you to print not so much the thickness.

Glocks are probably the most reliable semi autos out the door. And, you can always strap a 15, 17, or even 33 round magazine on the Glock.

All the after market parts, accurate, decent trigger for the kind of gun it is, no safety to fumble with, purely a professionals gun.

Now, for really hot weather, or when wearing a suit to work, wedding or event, or light summer clothing, and you really can't afford to print...

I'd go with the Kahr p380. It's pretty much as thin as a .380acp and holds 6+1 in the mag. It's not the most reliable or the best shooter, but it holds the best compromise between concealability and firepower.

Even though I understand these objective things, I always fall back to my snubbie because that's what I shoot the best.
>>
>>31810055
I carry appendix or owb with a jacket. Carrying traditional iwb destroys my back
>>
>>31809617
I carry a double stack subcompact HK p2000sk. If you can get away with it, carry anything that'll hold 10+ 9mm and carry a spare mag. I'd carry a 938, but 6 rounds sounds like a death sentence if it escalates.
>>
>>31809617
Alien gear!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.