[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re: whatthelivingfuck am i thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So ive always wondered how /k/ would make a movie? Like if some rich billionare decided to go on /k/ and ask for a movie plot what would you guys say? Make your own action movie in the comments be it post-apocalyptic, thriller, or just Michael bay levels of mindless explosions i wanna hear what you fuckers have to say
>>
>>31807614
Come up with your own ideas, faggit.
>>
A man stares at a gun on a table in a flat white empty room, the film goes through multiple sequences of his life to give him reasons why he should kill himself.

Then at the end he doesn't kill himself.
>>
OP here

Id like to do a true post apocalyptic survival situation. None of that movie tropes bullshit. Something of some person or group of people legitimately just doing their best to survive in the wasteland. Starving. Dehydrated people probably looking like those kids off in africa you see on the tv. No amazingly fit people who look like models. No "normal guy" types. Only the useful survive only those who can pass on genes. Possibly put in some eugenics. See how all that goes together.
>>
>>31807629
Cunt i was typing it up
>>31807631
Sounds like it could come together into something cool anon. Maybe expand on it a bit?
>>
OP again. Prolly just gonna dump some ideas

Maybe a psychological action/thriller

You guys know supernatural right? Good show, shitty tumblr fandom. The whole mythical monsters being real and there being a network of people who hunt them to keep them from killing people seems like a good concept. Id do away with the needless drama of the original show. The "touching" moments where the protagonists talk about their feelings and turn it into a downtoearth gritty thriller of the characters struggling to survive in a world that wants them dead. Anything and anyone they try to get close to would get slaughteted or go insane from one thing or another. The main protags would struggle with their own sanity on a regular basis. Id be like their mad god. Torturing the characters with ways to pull on thd heart strings of the audience. No holds barred gritty action/psychological thriller. There could be scenes/episodes where the characters struggle with morality like they have to kill a monster that these people have lived with for years and is disguised as their family member but keeps killing the townspeople. And end up scarring one of the family members for life by them coming in on the protags gutting the monster/ "family member"

Idk just seeing what sticks
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.