[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exactly 2 weeks left until election day. Besides the usual bs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ammo3.jpg (281KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
ammo3.jpg
281KB, 1024x682px
Exactly 2 weeks left until election day. Besides the usual bs panic buy, hoarder assumptions, has anyone actually gotten ready and stocked up and/or purchased anything due to the future? Cleaned out a lgs of their pmags today.
>>
>>31806332

Didn't really think about it, but I'm getting my licence next week. Canadian btw.

I just think guns are cool and I want to go to the range and make friends.

Sks for first gun? I was told the stg 44 .22lr was a meme gun in the Canadian thread
>>
>>31806332

about 1200rds of 308, 3500 of 5.56 and enough mags for me for a while. 3 lowers. Started checking guns that I figure I'll want within the next four years off starting around the Primaries. Since then bought an AUG, 16S, 17S, Benelli M4, SLR104, and a gay 300blk AR build.
>>
>>31806356

oh and babby's 1st suppressor, a silencerco omega which has been a glorious piece of garbage
>>
>>31806332
Not too worried about ammo, I'm going to focus on getting guns that are liable to be banned. The ammo will always be there.
>>
Since January I've bought:

- A spare Glock 17 Gen 4
- A complete spare parts kit for the Glocks (all springs, pins, connector, etc.).
- 20 OEM Glock mags (total of 30 owned)
- 30 Magpul Glock mags (will be my training mags from here on out IOT save wear on the OEM mags)
- 12lbs of HP-38 powder
- 10,000 CCI small pistol primers
- 5,000 9mm 125gr coated hard cast bullets
- 1,000 148gr wadcutter bullets
- One case of 9mm Gold Dots
- Three cases of Winchester NATO 9mm
- A case of Federal Gold Medal Match wadcutters
- A case of Federal LE1321B buckshot

desu I don't care about having an AR, don't really enjoy shooting them much. The only potential AWB-banned gun I care to buy is an AUG, and financially that doesn't make sense for me at the moment (in the middle of a career change). Pistols are kind of my thing for fun/training, I prefer a shotgun for HD, and I don't harbor any SHTF-innawoods fantasies and feel that a concealed pistol or two and a few mags is the superior SHTF option for me anyway.

So instead I chose to panic-proof myself with supplies for roughly a year's worth of pistol shooting on hand, enough of my defensive ammo to last for years with normal rotation, and enough mags for my high-capacity carry guns to see me through indefinitely. If I buy any additional stuff it's likely to be more primers and powder.
>>
>>31806332
I purchased an AR lower because I've been wanting one for a while, and I wanted to beat the panic-buying. You can bet that all the Trump supporters are going to start setting their wallets on fire come November 9, when they realize that they had no idea what "oversampling" means.

Sadly the rest of the AR parts I need will also probably skyrocket in price, but this is the best way to hedge against future AWBs to (more likely in my home state that federally, anyways)
>>
>>31806564

Buy a bolt carrier group and LPK (if your lower isn't completed) as soon as possible. Everything else has traditionally been easy to find. If you can afford it, a spare BCG or at least a spare bolt is a good idea (bolts break).

t. Somebody who was a gun owner during the 2008 and 2012-13 panics.
>>
>>31806583
Thanks for the tips.
>>
bought a few hundred 45acp fmj, primarily as range ammo, but it'd work if shtf
i'll probably buy a stripped lower in the next week or two if I can find one under $200, or two if they're under 100/lower
I say that because a lot of the gun stores in my state jew the fuck out of you on an average day, if panic buying has set in I'm sure they'll pump the gas a little
>>
>>31806347
Fuck the stg dude
22s are boring as fuck unless u want to shoot paper from 25-50 meters
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.