[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Gun and Knife.jpg (40KB, 750x390px) Image search: [Google]
Gun and Knife.jpg
40KB, 750x390px
Would /k/ rather get shot or stabbed to death?
>>
>>31805208
They're the same thing. Just one is smaller, blunter, and faster.
>>
Depends. Are we talking slit throat vs shot in stomach and left to bleed out?

Or is it stabbed till dead vs shot till dead?

If it's the first one, knife for me.
If it's the second one, give me boolit please.
>>
>>31805208
Shot.

You're more likely to survive a bullet than a knife.
>>
>>31807161
>to death
>>
>>31807161
>to death

OP, I'm going to say shot. If getting "shot to death" means being shot repeatedly until I'm dead then I've got a good chance of a CNS hit, whereas I'm pretty much guaranteed to have to bleed to death if I'm stabbed. And even if I end up bleeding out from being shot, well, I'm no worse off than being knifed.
>>
Shot. Seen some pretty gruesome knife survivors. Wouldn't want to know what it takes to be stabbed to death.
>>
>>31805208
Had both happen to me and getting shot hurt far less. Sadly getting shot took longer to heal from.
>>
>>31805208
The question would be placement desu.

A gunshot wound or a stab wound in the bowels will suck eternal dick no matter what.
>>
>>31805208
Getting shot is preferable to tasting cold steel
>>
>>31809439
story time plz
>>
>>31805208

Shot. You are much more likely to suffer shock from a shooting. Also death would be faster in most cases.
>>
>>31809490
Was stabbed in a mugging and shot in a home invasion. Not much to tell first time I was unarmed second time they body bagged some dumb nigger and took me to the hospital with a shattered shin from a .357 mag slug.
>>
Shot. Easier to go into shock/have your adrenaline pumping so hard you don't feel shit until you're already recieving medical attention or dead.
>>
Shot.

If i'm dying from it i imagine getting shot would be easier.

I've been stabbed in a fight before and it's fucking terrifying.
>>
>>31805208
Gun. It's quicker.
>>
>>31809522
If you don't mind I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to hear the full story.
>>
>>31805208
Stabbed...with a spoon.
>>
>>31809459
>be /k/ommando
>guy offers you choice between shot to death or stabbed to death
>m-muh shot placement

10/10 response
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.