[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to play a game.....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: I want to play a game.jpg (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
I want to play a game.jpg
55KB, 500x375px
Hello /k/, I want to play a game. The object of the game is for YOU to survive, but don’t let that frighten you. You see, the rules are simple and I will explain before we begin. First, pull up the channel ‘hickok45’ on youtube. Play any gun review video on the front page (they usually average eighteen to 30 minutes in length). After the end of that video, you must click another of the same type in the sidebar and watch it. Each video constitutes a ‘Round’ and the game lasts five rounds. Sounds easy enough, right? But there are stipulations. Rules if you will, which must be followed as you play.

The Rules:
Each time one of the following occurs, you must either take a bong hit or drink a shot of hard liquor. You may not do more than one bong hit in a row, and may only take up to 2 shots in a row.

Hickok ‘wakes up the gong’
Hickok tries to shoot the Red Plate
Hickok chuckles as he shoots something
Hickok ‘flinches’
Hickok makes a Dirty Harry reference
Hickok shoots John’s gun, just to make him clean it later
Hickok mentions ‘Bud’s Gun Shop’ or ‘Federal’
Hickok talks for more than two minutes without loading the gun and shooting it
Hickok makes a joke about Kentucky

Special Rule: Any time Hickok ‘smokes pot’, so must you. One bong hit for each participant.

Good luck /k/, I will see you on the other side, IF you survive….
>>
File: BA;Evil_Laughter_REMIX.gif (971KB, 200x104px) Image search: [Google]
BA;Evil_Laughter_REMIX.gif
971KB, 200x104px
>>31802925
>>
File: 1477094908799.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1477094908799.png
44KB, 657x527px
I like this post
>>
This is a post for a Friday night
>>
>>31802967
This game is not for the weak. I doubt you have what it takes to survive.
>>
>bong
Please commit suicide.
>>
>>31802977
You must obviously be either a chimp or a weakling. Either way I hope you fail the test.
>>
File: 1476442199581.jpg (88KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476442199581.jpg
88KB, 768x1024px
Is it a shot or a bong hit if Hickok talks about how tall he is?
>>
>>31802997
Discussions of his height are not relevant. The rules are clear.
>>
>>31802996
>being a drug addict
>>
>>31803011
Marijuana is mostly harmless, far less damaging to the system than alcohol. If anything I am merciful to include it to heighten the chances of survival.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.