[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britcuck here, should i consider buying a illegal handgun for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

Britcuck here, should i consider buying a illegal handgun for self defense, considering they are impossible to get here legally?
I dont want to be killed by a sandnigger in the name of diversity.
>>
>>31802303
Scotland Yard plz go!
>>
>>31802303
Is it worth going to jail for though mate? Might just be easier to move.
>>
>>31802331
Is it worth being unarmed if or when a rapefugee breaks into my home?
>>
Do you know here or how to purchase one? can you also get enough ammo and a secret place to train with it? If you shoot less than 100 rounds you will be a greater danger to yourself.

If you don't answer yes to all those you are fucked. If you want to learn how to buy a gun in europe illegally i can give you basic tips but nothing you couldn't figure for yourself. Odds are, buying a gun illegal will get you arrested by the officer selling it to you.
>>
>>31802389
Get a battle rifle + get ready to take back your country.
>>
>>31802303
Join blackpowder club.

Buy cap & ball revolver (they're not regulated the same as handguns). Pic related is a double-action .38 Special revolver converted to a percussion cap revolver.

Each chamber is loaded with powder, a conical .357 lead bullet, a wad, and then you put a shotgun primer on each chamber's nipple, put it in the gun. Ta-dah, you now have a six or seven shot, .38 caliber double-action revolver.

I mean you can still get into shit for shooting someone in self-defense with it, but at least it won't be a weapon's charge on top of that, and it's a gun you can freely and easily practice and enjoy on any range without issue.
>>
>>31802861
are there any modern black powder revolvers for sale here in murica? by modern i mean modern grip and sights, the ones based one 100 year old designs look shitty to hold.
>>
File: Reported.jpg (121KB, 1366x728px) Image search: [Google]
Reported.jpg
121KB, 1366x728px
hope you enjoy getting nicked, britbong
>>
File: Ruger Old Army.jpg (652KB, 3208x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Ruger Old Army.jpg
652KB, 3208x1035px
>>31802952
To my knowledge, there isn't anyone doing that because there's no real reason to do that.

Also you should try holding one of them, they can be surprisingly comfy.
On top of that, there's also the Bisley style of grip, which is different and some people prefer.
>>
>>31802981
You shouldn't be allowed to wield a weapon if you're this stupid.
>>
File: Old Army Bisley.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Old Army Bisley.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>31802999
>>31802952
Ruger Old Army with different sights and grips.
>>
Anyone have knowledge of UK system? I remember hearing you can join the UK's NRA and that's a good enough excuse for owning a gun.
>>
>>31803002
Likewise.
>>
>>31803075
IIRC they have a shall issue permit system for black powder guns and modern pump/double barrel shotguns, and a may issue system for manual action centerfire and semi auto rimfire (you need a reason to own one but I think you can use hunting and sport shooting as a reason). You can only posses so much ammo at a time and the rozzers need to come in your home and make sure you have a safe to store your guns and butter knives. Handguns are completely banned (except for those Frankenstein 3 foot long revolvers which fall under the same type of license as rifles).
>>
Isnt a better option to move to NI?
>>
File: header[1].jpg (21KB, 780x254px) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
21KB, 780x254px
>>31803189
better idea
>>
File: IMG_0727.jpg (79KB, 397x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0727.jpg
79KB, 397x525px
the answer is simple mate
>>
>>31802303
we have a saying where I'm from.
>It's better to be judged by 12 then carried by 6
>>
>>31802303
Just make your own blow pipe shotgun and get some hunting shells.
>>
>>31803026
For her pleasure?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.