[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lefty/ambidextrous ccw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: lefthand8.jpg (78KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
lefthand8.jpg
78KB, 600x337px
I'm a special snowflake lefty and I'm sort of new to handguns, but I'm in the process of obtaining a CCW license. I was wondering if anyone here is a lefty/ambidextrous and could recommend a good CCW semi-automatic. So far I'm looking at the Beretta Nano, Glock 26, and Walther PPS.
>>
leftists belong on reddit you dumb cuck this is trump territory
>>
>>31800209
left-handed
also can't tell if trolling
>>
>>31800209
This
>>31800203
>>31800494
Fuck off tumblr
>>
>>31800203
There is a cure on the way don't lose hope
>>
>>31800494
Sadly most of the try-hard faggots around here are too young to recognize something from the early seasons of the Simpsons.

At least 1 of these idiots actually thought you were talking about liberalism when you used the word "lefty"... probably 2 of them.
>>
>>31800203
>Be left handed
>Buy regular guns and deal with it
Bolt action is fun
>>
>>31800973
Yeah, it's not like I have to stop a horde of charging Russians, the extra .5 seconds of reaching over to the other side of the gun doesn't really matter.
>>
>>31801155
Never said it didn't matter, just said that I deal with it. I avoid bolt action for this reason, everything else works fine for me.
>>
>>31801155
first of all, you will have to fight Russians the way things are headed, and secondly, the 0.5 seconds does matter in this scenario.
>>
>>31800203
Southpaw here. Glock 26 in an IWB holster. BUG is a Beretta tomcat for my right hand in a pocket holster.
>>
File: 1475573618422.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1475573618422.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>31801705
>Southpaw here. Glock 26 in an IWB holster
This. Love my G26, no issue that i'm left handed.
>>
Another lefty
Sigs are actually fairly lefty friendly
Bolt guns aren't bad, but all my personal bolts are left handed because convienience and money.
Right handed semi shotguns suck though. Gas is not fun when it's in your eye
>>
You're new to shooting, so you're equally shit either way. Save yourself a lot of trouble, learn to shoot righty.
>>
>>31800973
So are most rifles.

AK
>cocking handle right up front
>safety easily accessible
>mag catch ambi
AR
>safety sucks
>ambi charging handle
>mag catch in front of you
>left index finger hits bolt catch
M1A
>easy cocking handle
>ambi safety, mag catch

Bullpups usually need to be fired left handed.
>>
>>31800521
>>31800209
are you guys retarded?
>>
>>31801810
>bullpups usually need to be fired *right handed.
>>
>>31800973
This. I taught myself to use right handed rifles while left handed
>>
>>31800203

I would recommend something that you can use for pocket carry if your car has bucket seats. I ended up buying a S&W Bodyguard and carrying that in a pocket instead of my SA compact 9mm IWB because the SA would always catch when I was getting in and out of my car.
>>
>>31800203
Nigger I'm a fucking left eye dominant left hand shooter and I use all right hand firearms barring bolt actions git gud
>>
God hates you, why else would he have made you left handed?
>>
glock 19 for everything
>>
>>31806966
>not easymoding toll booths & drive thru
>not hitting the slide stop with your trigger finger
>not seeing the ejection port
>not shooting from the driver's seat
>not writing and using a mouse simultaneously
>not surprising muggers watching the wrong hand

Smudgy handwriting is a bitch, though.
>>
>>31800203
> Cross dominant
> With -9.2 prescription
Doesn't help me shoot straight
>>
>>31800203
OP look into an FNS9C. full ambidextrous controls, optional night sights. it is a sick little CCW. youre wecome

t. what I carry everyday.
>>
Sig P938 for carry if you like SAO
>>
Sig p320c

Ruger sr9c

Both fully ambi
>>
>>31806800
I'm the same and still use bolts left handed. I'm just not a cuck about it
>>
>>31807832
This for days
>>
>>31807832
just start writing in Jap or Arabic and the smudge problems end
>>
OP from your list I'd go with the glock 26. The mag release can be switched to the other side and while the slide stop isn't ambidextrous you shouldn't even be using it anyway. Just sling shot it or rack the slide off your belt assuming you replace the sights with good steel sights that has a ledge.
>>
Southpaw here. Literally doesn't matter, use your left middle finger for the mag release.
>>
>>31808846
I went Ruger partly because I could use the controls left handed, but it isn't full ambi. You will have to adjust to the slide stop. The P226 was also difficult to use because of the tight slide release and long decocker. Walthers are a good choice but I don't know about the PPS.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.