[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weapon use in domestic violence incidents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Is there any point where a weapon (knife or firearm) should enter a domestic violence incident?

Is it legal if the weapon is used by a victim, a relative of the victim, or a third party?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPVDGsNoNnA
>>
I think the general consensus is that if another person is going to lose their life its ok to get involved. Maybe dont get involved in a random beating but just use your best judgement.

Unfortunately when you draw you pretty much become the aggressor, if you didnt see who started the fight then who do you know to shoot?
>>
>>31796973
>getting involved in domestic disputes
enjoy them both turning on you when the law arrives.
>>
>>31797034
Point the gun at both cunts and tell em to knock off the good ole jollies and shit
>>
>>31797060
unfortunately this. I don't know what I would do. I would definitely never pull a knife though.
>>
Most domestics start because people are making noises with their mouth hole. That should never escalate to people using an actual weapon
>>
Domestic violence isn't a problem until the participants are dumb enough to breed.

If the world was interested in being efficient, we'd immediately kill both parties the first time it happens.
>>
>>31796973
The holy Quaran gives you plenty of advice what items you should use to chastise your women, and what is nono. Firearms and knifes are absolutely haram. You'd better use a cane, its is safe efficient and makes a lot of fun.
>>
This is true for domestics and fisticuffs in general. It's hard to know as a passerby who is the aggressor and who is a victim, or even if their is a victim. It's a judgement call and it can be wrong.

Now of course if you watch some ape brutally beat his girlfriend unconscious that is pretty cut and dry, but these situations are usually not. I know a guy who was getting arrested for domestic, and it wasn't until the cops had him cuffed and in the cruiser before they realized she was having a drug induced psychotic episode complete with self harm and confabulation of ridiculous stories. Yeah he knew how to pick them. Point being, even something that looks like a no-brainer in terms of assailant/victim could be totally oppisite. And you don't want to be the guy that unwittingly pulled a weapon on, or even harmed the victim of a domestic. And this DOES happen, although the dozen or so of these in have had to deal with did not evolve weapons, just beatings.

Point being, you must be extremely cautious about getting involved, esp regarding what appear to be domestics.

I can also tell you as a matter of fact, that police routinely spring training exercises on officers in which they stop a violent domestic only to have the victim turn on them with a weapon while they are subduing the assailant.
>>
>be me
>be inna US Virginia Islands on a small yacht because rich af family friend
>my family, rich dude's family, and family of another friend
>be celebrating 10th birthday

>everyone's doing stupid shit, rich dude uses a signal flare as a candle on my cake
>phosphorus-flavored frosting
>adults are all drinking, other friend's dad gets really fucking drunk
>goes below deck with his wife
>friend goes down to ask parents something
>runs back up crying, saying his dad's beating his mom
>other two dad's go downstairs to break it up. My dad's 6'5" former USMC, rich dude is smaller but still pretty built
>drag drunk fuck up to the rear deck
>drunk fuck struggles, breaks my dad's finger, and gets free
>he grabs a knife that was laying on the table, starts yelling that he'll kill my dad
>right about then, I found the 1911 rich dude kept on the boat
>point it at drunk fuck, give theach most stuttery, squeaky "drop the knife!" ever

Not sure what happened after, as I kinda purposefully tried to forget. Pretty sure he complied, and I think I remember my dad tossing all the weapons overboard. The trip lasted for another few days which were awkward as fuck.

What's sad is that's not even my worst childhood birthday.
>>
>>31798494
Oh, by the way, we weren't down there to celebrate my birthday, it just ended up working out that way.
>>
>>31798494
>not even my worst childhood birthday
Story time
>>
File: 1425686531092.gif (989KB, 259x250px) Image search: [Google]
1425686531092.gif
989KB, 259x250px
>>31798494
>not even my worst childhood birthday

ayyyyy
>>
>>31796973
>those chinese dudes in the background not giving a fuck
>>
>>31796973
There is 101 scenarios that you could be talking about. Than again I didn't watch the hour long video.

If you're the victim and you fear for your life then blast the person away.

If you're walking through Walmart parking lot and see a man hitting his wife in the car then just write down the plate and description and call the police. It's literally not your job.

If you're at a family party and you see your brother in law hit your sister around a bit then I would be surprised if everyone single person didn't jump on him about it.
>>
>>31798902
Some teen went to jail for murder over a similar incident
http://kfor.com/2016/03/09/teen-charged-with-second-degree-murder-for-allegedly-killing-man-who-attacked-his-mom/
>>
>>31796973
In germany there was a case where a woman and her son were always beaten up by the drunken husband and father

The mother and son killed the father and werent jailed or didnt get fined
>>
>>31799700
Post proofs
>I have none
I know
>>
>>31799734
Just for you anon

There were apparently also cases in france

http://de.euronews.com/2016/03/04/mord-oder-notwehr-frau-toetet-gewalttaetigen-ehemann
>>
>>31799700
>>31800511
Yeah well, in germany you MUST help someone who needs help. It's a law that you have to follow. Or else it would be "failure to Aid Help in case of emergency"

Other than that, a Hells Angels member shot a german cop and said it was self defense. He didn't get charged for killing a cop, so I guess it's pretty alright to kill someone in Germany if you think the aggressor intends to harm you

But the US is fucked up. We believe in everyone right. We believe that a 6 feet tall MMA fightet on Steroids may have been right to beat the shit out of his gf. And if the GF pulls out a gun then
>Whoa! See, you pulled a gun out! You are one aggressive evil Bastard so your husband was right to beat you. Too bad you killed him, now go to jail for 10 years

Fucking cuck state. It's literally a better option to get an illegal gun in Germany and use it in self defense and get at most 2 years for unlawful ownership of a gun than to get 10 years for trying to save someone.
>>
>>31798494
>phosphorus-flavored frosting

The best kind.
>>
>>31798494
That's sad as fuck mate.

>>31798595
wtf is this from ?

>>31800511
frog here.
This case is a shitshow.
The president refused the grace btw, because it would open the pandora box.
Btw the women involved never went to the police, never had anyone involved to get the matter resolved... Pretty sure it could have ended swiftly if they did, even if 20 or 30 years ago there were things so fucked up happening while the police wasn't giving a single shit it frightens me.

Sure they have the right to be angry and vengeful at a man who raped his wife and daughters for years. Still doesn't give them the right to commit murder then cry about "muh rape" as an excuse for committing so.

What's fun though is seeing the "muh womyn muh feminism" crowd getting buttblasted and yelling at eachother between those who are legalists, those who condone the murder, those who would take the women side even if the women were the aggressors...

Overall, it was a sad story but a funny show.
>>
>>31802150
This shit with the hells angel blasting the cop was in hamburg right ?
This city is just a strange place

One weapon magazine reported a case where someone had an illegal weapon,carried it illegal and shot someone in selfdefense but he didnt get charged

Apparently you can do anything in hamburg as long as you state it as "selfdefense"

>>31805520
Thats an interisting story anon

Its the same political shitshow they pull in germany
>>
>>31796973
Like the Arabs say: "Beat your wife everyday - if you don't know why, she does."
>>
>>31799700
I remember some old American Justice (or some other 'true crime' show) episode about a guy who murdered his grandfather who was physically abusing his whole family, sexually abusing his mom, and possibly his sister.

He was acquited of murder by the jury, but got life in prison because he emptied the fuck's wallet before dumping him in a shallow grave under some tomato plants.

Though in that case his grandfather was also friends with the sheriff, so it was a 'good ol' boys' situation with the law.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.