[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Califag nogunz here. Have $1200 to spend on disaster prep. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: riot.jpg (38KB, 575x402px) Image search: [Google]
riot.jpg
38KB, 575x402px
Califag nogunz here. Have $1200 to spend on disaster prep. What should I buy?

Goals: (1) survive WWIII -- war with Russia at the same time as a dollar collapse and open borders with Mexico. (2) ensure my friends -- a few nogunz dudes -- also survive.

My plan:
> Go to my local gun shop (run by crusty hunters) and buy a used ranch rifle that shoots 5.56. Pick it up after Cali-mandated waiting period, with Cali-mandated trigger lock.
> Also sign up for a gun safety course
> Also buy 420 rounds (1 box) of 5.56 FMJ.
> Also buy six 5-gallon water jugs. Fill these and store these.
> Also buy a bunch of oats, powdered milk, and dried fruit to last 60 days, plus some antibiotic drugs.

Is this enough?

Realistically in any sort of long-term crisis I'd probably be drafted into a support role, since I have useful skills, so I probably shouldn't worry too much...

And survival depends mostly on having social connections, so I should probably quit being such a goddamn basement dweller when not at work...

Anyway...how does that sound?

> tl;dr: rate my prepper build for $1200k
> ranch rifle
> ammo
> month of water and food.
>>
I'd invest in a healthy amount of methamphetamines as well. Shit's useful.
>>
>>31795358

u trolling me bro? I'm too middle-class for that shit.
>>
>Survive WW3

Have a good night guys I'm heading to bed.
>>
File: 1476823691372.png (421KB, 664x373px)
1476823691372.png
421KB, 664x373px
>>31795349
>survive WW3

hahababahahhajajjahshshsggshdjzhahahhahahahah
>>
>>31795403
Your loss, shit can keep the hunger away when you don't got enough food, gives you energy to work even when you don't feel up to it, can keep you awake and alert in emergency situations. Hell in small doses it pretty much cures the flu/cold. Always good to trade as well.
>>
>>31795349
Damm occupied California has some stupid ass laws
>>
>>31795445

this image triggers me
>>
>>31795358
Dextroamphetamines would be preferable.
>>
M8, I go to UC Berkeley, if Hill wins, I'm considering dripping out and leaving the state. You should too.
>>
>>31795349

>>>/pol/94470707
>>
>>31795349
>>Go to my local gun shop (run by crusty hunters) and buy a used ranch rifle that shoots 5.56. Pick it up after Cali-mandated waiting period, with Cali-mandated trigger lock.
Is this a semi auto or bolt action?
>> Also sign up for a gun safety course
Always useful
>> Also buy 420 rounds (1 box) of 5.56 FMJ.
You're probably overpaying for ammo. Check ammoseek and stock up at least 1k rounds, preferably more
>> Also buy six 5-gallon water jugs. Fill these and store these.
You're gonna need a lot more water than that especially since you have friends
>> Also buy a bunch of oats, powdered milk, and dried fruit to last 60 days, plus some antibiotic drugs.
Don't forget canned food, that shit lasts forever and doesn't require water to eat
>>
>>31795739

If Hillary wins I'll organize an alt-right movement. Less degeneracy = higher property values, so the locals will get behind it if done right.

>>31795764

> Is this a semi auto or bolt action?
Semi-auto. In case I get Googled.

Thanks for the tips guys.
>>
are you fortifying a position or moving? are the other guys buying stuff too? if they aren't buying firearms (they should) they should at least buy more supplies
>>
>>31795795

I'd move if possible. Either stuff will be locally fucked or globally fucked. If locally fucked I'll hole up and wait for rescue. If globally fucked I'll hole up and wait for the dindus to starve, then move out to the country. Risky either way.

I live in a suburb. Buddies I care about live in a downtown apartment. If they survive the initial nukes they could evacuate to where I am in the first 2 days before food runs out. Not ideal but I could push them harder to prep.
>>
>>31795794
>organize an alt right movement
Hello NSA.
Or is it DHS?
>>
>>31795816
you should really, really stress that they have to contribute supplies or they aren't joining with you. getting from their apartment to you might be a challenge in itself if shit goes down. they might not be able to join you for longer than their normal food stores would hold. worst of all is that once you do join your one man's worth of prep would have to handle all five or six or however many of you there are and that means it isn't going to last long at all.
>>
>buying a gun when you don't have anything worth defending
>not even buying something you can RAW

Why is it that every "prepper" is a retard?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.