[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remington RP45

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Remington-RP45-new-pistol.jpg (33KB, 700x445px) Image search: [Google]
Remington-RP45-new-pistol.jpg
33KB, 700x445px
Oh god why
>>
File: Remington-RP45.jpg (38KB, 700x483px) Image search: [Google]
Remington-RP45.jpg
38KB, 700x483px
Why would they think anyone wants this

http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/2016/10/24/remington-rp45-new-pistol-launched-nasgw/

>that huge Remington rollmark

Because the name is so trusted you want to proudly display it in massive font
>>
File: Remington-RP45-right-side.jpg (38KB, 700x478px) Image search: [Google]
Remington-RP45-right-side.jpg
38KB, 700x478px
>>31793234
This is one of the ugliest modern pistols I've ever seen in my life

Who the fuck does Remington have designing their shit?
>>
File: PPQ-Pic-1.jpg (1MB, 1656x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PPQ-Pic-1.jpg
1MB, 1656x1000px
I do not like the trend towards front slide serrations. It's ugly most of the time.
>>
>>31793214
also
>beaver tail on striker fired pistol
Remington go home, you're drunk
>>
>>31793338
Agreed
>>
>>31793234
That giant grip R is almost as bad as the GRIP ZONE too
>>
>>31793234
Fudds LOVE Remington. Of course they want to show that off to their Fudd friends.
because it's not one o' them commie or Glawk Tupperware pistols, see? The same AMERICAN company that made this hurr .30-06 deer rifle!
>>
File: Ruger-American-Pistol-1-661x496.jpg (45KB, 661x496px) Image search: [Google]
Ruger-American-Pistol-1-661x496.jpg
45KB, 661x496px
>>31793255
its like they saw the ruger american the pistol nobody asked for or wanted and somehow made it worse
>>
>>31793214

What in the God Damn. It's like they took the worst design characteristics from the APX and the Ruger American and stuck them into one gun.

AND WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERY FUCKING PISTOL NEED A TRIGGER DINGUS. GOD DAMMIT. It's got to be the longest lasting marketing gimmick ever.
>>
So now there's this, and in a week we get a new pistol from Springfield that looks like they're attempting a fan club like the Sig Legion.
>>
>>31793480
>WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERY FUCKING PISTOL NEED A TRIGGER DINGUS. GOD DAMMIT.
glock did it first and glock did it best so everyone copies it.
only other "successful" trigger clit design is m&p split trigger and everyone hates the m&p trigger
>>
>>31793524

But that was 35 years ago. I'm amazed that people haven't caught on by now to realize the "trigger safety" doesn't actually do anything.
>>
>>31793589
its a drop safety
>>
>>31793660
There is a separate firing pin block and drop safety. The trigger dingus keeps things next to the trigger from actuating it.
>>
stick to revolvers ruger
>>
>>31793524
The FNS trigger is split like the M&P, except it's actually a really good trigger

>>31793512
>pistol

Word is it's some kind of training program that combines fitness with weapons training. Probably going to be some sort of app and line of accessories to go with it.
>>
>>31793660
>>31793730
It's intended to keep the trigger from being pulled via intertia when the pistol's dropped on its rear
>>
File: IMG_0473.jpg (19KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0473.jpg
19KB, 259x194px
>>
What is wrong with these fucking gun companies? It's nearly 2017, how hard is it to make a new pistol that's decently ergonomic for most people, doesn't malfunction or break constantly AND isn't a complete and total motherfucking eyesore?
>>
>>31793743
You're trolling... right?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.