[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plate Carrier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Looking for a great plate carrier without spending $1000. Could anyone help me out?
Also post vests
>>
File: Aero-SOF-Bav-Cummerbund-front.jpg (805KB, 2275x2769px) Image search: [Google]
Aero-SOF-Bav-Cummerbund-front.jpg
805KB, 2275x2769px
Master Race Eagle Industries Aero Carrier
>>
>plate carrier
nigga get your airsoft gear shit back to >>>/asp/
>>
>>31790676
You sound like a BLM. Get the fuck off my bread.
>>
>>31790676
Wow, looks like the newfag niggers gave rolled in from their local ass hatery of a "protest" today.
>>
>>31790573
You don't know any features shit you need out of a plate carrier, you don't know what plates you're using (if you even intended to buy plates since clearly you want to cosplay)

you think a plate carrier is $1000

you think vests and plate carriers are the same thing

kill yourself
>>
>>31790908
Quite new to this, sorry if I triggered you.
Only use guns and knives prior, not this.
>you think a plate carrier is $1000
Heh read it again.
Said I didnt want to spend a lot.
>you think vests and plate carriers are the same thing
Teach me the ways dad
>kill yourself
delete system 32 first nig
>>
>>31790573
good solid plate carrier - $250
set of regular ceramic IV plates - $300

Gucci tier carriers hit $500, anymore than that and you're just buying plate carriers that are currently contracted to the military and think they can charge that shit on civilian.

Ceramic plates can get real fucking expensive, but usually that's for the lighter or different material ones.

As for attachments? That's gonna be all up to you.
>>
>>31790573
TAG usually has some on clearance
>>
>>31790573
Blue force plateminus v2 type nutnfancy for 15%
297 shipped every other system out there has to much material dead weight.
>>
File: 17336_1_am.png (1MB, 1400x980px) Image search: [Google]
17336_1_am.png
1MB, 1400x980px
>>31793239
from firearms pro order large for palte fit
>>
>>31793249
^ plate*
>>
File: 1459411623085.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1459411623085.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>Tfw manlet turbo twigmode
>Can never find a plate carrier that looks good on me
>aswell as surplus clothing
>Supreme autism compels me to collect gear
Just fucking kill me now, shopping for things that will actually fit me is the most painful thing I have ever experienced, be thankful that you aren't childsized.
>>
File: 960.jpg (84KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
84KB, 960x540px
>>31794850
>shopping for things that will actually fit me is the most painful thing I have ever experienced, be thankful that you aren't childsized.
Just be thankful you're not samoansized, anon. My shoulders are broad as fuck it makes things fit like shit, and flying sucks when shoulders stick out in the aisle. Glad some companies make XL PC's, going to buy an LBT 6094 or whatever.
>>
>>31790573
Go with an AWS OCPC - $150
bulletproofme lvl 4 standalone plates - $200+ea
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.