[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got some stuff from tampa gun show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

so I just got back from the gun show and I bought a mossberg maverick 88 and a century arms ak 47 and some accessories for the ak but the sad thing is florida's 3DAY WAITING FUCKING PERIOD!!! :( (pic is some things
I got btw 50 bucks for it all)
>>
>>31778583
Noone cares. Delete your shitty thread.
Also you talk like a fag.
>>
>>31778583
I didn't think it was worth the $10 entry and $6 parking. Seems like I was right, unless you paid sub $600 for your AK and sub $200 for your Maverick.
>>
>>31778583
If it's a RAS47 im going to be very disappointed
>>
>>31778681
500 for the ak and 150 for the maverick
>>
>>31778721
Romanian ak it was a steal!!!
>>
>>31779231
Is it an underfolder?
>>
File: aaaaaaa.jpg (38KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaa.jpg
38KB, 560x415px
>>31778658
salty much? btw I was afk for a hour and the fact this thread is a live amazes me last quit being a fag
>>
>>31779250
kinda I had to buy the stock underfold stock for 10 bucks and replace the wood one the guy put on it
>>
>>31779217
Those are good/fair prices if you're in the market for those guns specifically. What kinda AK? I'm assuming a RAS given the price, and I'm assuming both were used. If it's a WASR, you did pretty good, but for now, 6/10.
>>
>>31779287
both new with the box the ak is a WASR bought it from shoot strait of all places and I got it kinda last min so I got it for a deal
>>
>>31779313
You do know you won't be able to use that underfolding stock on that wasr without some major gunsmithing right?
>>
Did you see that $800 sks at the shoot straight bench? I about shit myself when I saw the tag, I know ss is retarded but I didn't think they're that bad.
>>
>>31779313
I was at that same gun show yesterday, how in the hell did you talk them down to $500? I didn't see an AK for under 600 that wasn't an IO or RAS47, and all of the WASRs were $700+
>>
>>31778583
Florida only has a 3 day waiting period on handguns wgich is waved if you have a CWP
Your dealer is fucking you.
>>
>>31779346
ya ss sucks it took them 2hrs for them to tell me I have to wait 3days
>>
Wait just a fucking minute, are you that faggot that said "ooo a norinco" when looking at ak mags? I was at a bench today that had this shit and one of the most faggoty looking faggots said that.
>>
>>31779343
yea its for my other ak in the safe
>>
>>31779365
Since when? I bought one about 6 months ago and walked out the door 20 minutes later. No cc either.
>>
>>31779377
XD we were talking about chinese aks :P creepin mother fucker
>>
>>31779408
Kek I was taking a shot there, your girl looked nice bro congrats.
>>
>>31779365
Dont got a CWP not 21 so you got to wait 3days and pay a 5 buck fee for the background check>>31779395
>>
>>31779424
thx m8
>>
>>31779265
thats not how it works
>>
>>31779313
Yikes, how'd you get die SS to go that low? Normally they're pretty bad with their NIB prices.
>>
>>31779395
For years now.
I'm not debating what I know to be state law. Handguns in Florida have a 3 day waiting period when bought from an FFL without a CWP.
>>
>>31779873
Something isn't right then, because I bought a pistol from my local shop (he has an FFL) and I left same day with it. Either he broke the law or maybe its county by county or something, but I did a background check and came up clean. No CCW and I had just turned 21.
>>
OP here
forgot to mention im a furfag an im also voting for Hillary.
Suck my male vagina
>>
>>31780848
Hope you're joking
Another tampafag here
>>
>>31780848
See, I knew you were a faggot.
>>
>>31780240
He broke the law
Florida has a preemption law that prevents countys from deviating from state law. Otherwise areas like Miami would have strict chicago style gun control. Are you sure you didn't have the gun on lay away?
>>
>>31778583
3 days...
> California is 10 days.
Quit your bitching
>>
>>31781836
Yeah, I bought it the day after my 21st birthday. My father took me gun shopping rather than getting me shitfaced. It wasn't on layaway, it was an Rossi snub nose .357 that I bought on the spot without any prior knowledge. Holy shit, can it be repo'd? Will it be confiscated or some shit?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.