[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to kill with a knife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

File: Gun vs. Knife.jpg (129KB, 962x1233px) Image search: [Google]
Gun vs. Knife.jpg
129KB, 962x1233px
A man has broken into your home. You don't know what he wants, but you know he has a gun.

You grab a knife to defend yourself. It's an 8 inch serrated steak knife from your kitchen.
You hide behind the door of the bedroom as he moves through your house. He pokes his head in the door and looks around, but doesn't see you. He turns away and continues creeping down the hallway.

You sneak out of the room, treading lightly in your socks. You come up behind him, you have only one chance at this.
He's holding the gun in his right hand, it's a Smith & Wesson M&P handgun. He's a couple inches taller and looks a bit stronger than you, no doubt he'd have the advantage in a fight. He's wearing a camouflage T-shirt, cargo shorts tac boots.

You only have a few seconds to act. You have to figure out how to stab him without him spinning around and killing you with his gun.

Where do you strike? Going for the back, you might hit a rib, deflecting your blade. And it might not totally disable him anyway. Going for the neck you have similar problems. Your blade could deflect off the spine, or end up missing altogether. Going for the lower back you avoid the ribs, but he wouldn't die right away.

Trying to reach around and slice his neck, he would be alerted of your presence and could potentially fight you off.

What's the best way to do this?
>>
To leave your fucking house before you get shot, since you're too dumb to own a handgun.
>>
>>31778060
Lift his chin and stab from behind in the throat, just below the ear. Then, instead of pulling the knife out, push and saw forward until rhe blade comes put the front.
>>
>>31778108
Fuck off, the scenario is knife vs. gun

How do you kill someone wielding a gun with a knife from behind?
>>
You could trap his gun arm with a judo-style choke, drive knife into neck simultaneously.
>>
>>31778060
First off, only trashy dirtbags with nothing worth stealing wear socks without shoes. Turn your heat up if your feet are cold, poorfag.

Second off, don't do retarded ninja shit, just blitz the motherfucker, tackle him with your weight, and keep stabbing the kidney area until you get a free gun.
>>
>>31778060
Have you ever seen footage of a real knife fight? They aim for the gut and stab as fast as they can targeting the kidneys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AcpGJooT54
>>
>>31778174
Is there some specific way you're taught to do this in the military? I wouldn't know
>>
>>31778212
Very few people are taught to use a knife in the military.
>>
>>31778205
prison-style sewing machine attack is hardly the most efficient way to kill with a knife.

Simply stabbing, then cutting out of the stab wound generates much more massive damage.
>>
>>31778060

Select a less shitty knife, but also buy a gun and try and figure out why there's a trained assailant in your house.
>>
If you have the presence of mind and surprise in such a stressful situation you stab downwards into the base of the neck neck as hard as you can.

If your knife is sharp and big enough it'll do all kinds of shit to the CNS, cause massive bleeding, affect air flow, and may even reach the heart or lungs.
>>
>>31778255
Would they die before they can spin around and shoot you?
>>
>>31778233
When the adrenaline kicks in you go for the simple technique, you will be scared and can make mistakes if you try to remember a sequence of moves.
>>
>>31778265

If you stabbed him hard enough at the base of the skull, probably.
>>
Either A - swiftly place non knife hand around mouth from behind and slash neck.
Or
B - Same thing, but stab knife into neck and punch forward, ripping entire throat out.

Sort of depends on the exact knife you have.

Either way you're retarded enough to bring a knife to a gunfight.
>>
Action is faster than reaction. Reach for the gun, guide it away from any potential targets (me, other people in the house, neighbors) and jam it into his throat and inbetween ribs. Wrestle the gun away as he shrieks, struggles, gasps for air and magdrop+clear the Shield or whatever.

Call the cops.

Next?
>>
Run away.

It's litterally impossible to beat a guy that's taller, physically stronger and with better martial art training than you if he has a gun. Thankfully mma fighters and special operatives don't go around robbing people.
>>
>>31778384

Found teh Nabby Sill
>>
>>31778060
>>31778212
From behind we were taught to stab the kidneys area and twist the bayonet/knife.

The the placement of the stabs isn't as important as the number of them tho, just stab-twist-pull out, stab-twist-pull out, repeat, repeat, repeat as fast as you can and as many times possible until he's dropped on the ground and you're 101% sure he's dead.

For me it seems to be pretty logical to stab the lower back, no ribs and I wouldn't try for the head or neck area since there is a large chance of missing or otherwise fucking up unless you're some special delta recon SEAL agent who does this shit all day every day.
>>
File: dammit.jpg (210KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
dammit.jpg
210KB, 1131x707px
>>31778425
I have zero combat experience.

That's just what I would chose to do.
>>
>>31778497
Also I forgot to add.

I don't think stabbing someone in the back is a good idea in the first place and you'd have a pretty hard time defending yourself in court (depends on your local laws ofc).
>>
>>31778548
Surely our courts aren't that dildo yet are they?

If a guy breaks into your house with a gun drawn you should be able to attack
>>
>bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Probably try for the neck. If not Lower back area.

Tbh your fucked .
>>
Grab his neck with your left arm stab twice to kidneys once to heart and twist on the last.
>>
>>31778060
Stick him with the pointy end.
>>
>>31778569
As I said depends on location.
Here in Europistan I'd be fucked because there would be no way to prove that he was there with an intent of harming me.
>>
I would grab the large butcher's knife, instead of a shitty steak knife. Stab on his left side, at the low back, severing the psoas muscle, (victim unable to walk with left leg now) and the descending aorta and inferior vena cava. Massive haemorrhage will cause death in two minutes. Just struggle for control of the weapon until he passes out in roughly 60 seconds. The more he struggles, the faster he passes out.
>>
>>31778060
Through the side of the neck then jab out.
>>
>>31778174
Did you get raped by a sock or something?
>>
>He's wearing a camouflage T-shirt, cargo shorts tac boots

easy. all I have to do is say he has shit taste in anime and insult his waifu, and he'll be defeated
>>
File: christian bale american psycho.jpg (197KB, 624x737px) Image search: [Google]
christian bale american psycho.jpg
197KB, 624x737px
>>31778711
Well hi there Hannibal
>>
>>31778121
If they know you're there, you don't.
If they don't know you're there, you stab them.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?
Why can't you knife loving faggots get that you don't dance around a bit and then slash to kill someone, it's as simple as one hard stab. Blades are the least complicated tool on the planet.
>>
>>31779222

>it's as simple as one hard stab

have you ever in your life seen a stabbing?

I have.
He jabbed right through his neck, the guy turned around and fucking punched him in the face and proceeded to beat the ever living shit out of him before bleeding out on top of him after 5 minutes or so

tl;dr you are an idiot, don't talk about shit you've got no clue about
>>
>>31779266
edgy know-it-all on /k/? what a surprise
>>
>>31779316

Sorry, but it's a fact that the chance of killing someone instantly or rather making him unable to combat with a single stab, no matter where to, is next to none.

Shit nigga, there's people who endure 30+ stab wounds and still fight for their life, and are still life-threatening.

I am asking you not to give advice that could be potentially dangerous.
>>
There is no technique other than what to stab. And when the stabbing happens, it's vicious, repeated, and terrible.

tl:dr stab, stab, stab, and stab again
>>
File: 1460339926916.webm (3MB, 1280x533px) Image search: [Google]
1460339926916.webm
3MB, 1280x533px
>>31778060
>What's the best way to do this?

Become a a Soviet super soldier test subject
>>
>>31779361

exactly.
>>
>>31778060

Stab him in the throat. If you're so worried about the gun, reach down and grab his wrist as you stab him. He is gonna bleed out so fast from the wound, that he will be down fairly quick, you also have control of his wrist too.
>>
>>31779378

contain your autism you fucking mall ninja fatass james bond
>>
File: comfy.jpg (43KB, 240x371px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
43KB, 240x371px
>>31778174
>not wearing fuzzy socks when it gets cold

comfiest
>>
>>31778060
Shove it up his ass, twist and rip it out. This will drop him instantly.
> not even kidding
>>
>>31778060
those Nikes remind me of high school.
>>
>>31778060
Teleport behind him and cut his throat. It will only work if you have nothing personal against him though.
>>
File: 1415432867405.jpg (31KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1415432867405.jpg
31KB, 500x667px
ITT: the reason i carry a gun.
>>
>>31778060
Clap your hand over mouth and nose, jam the blade into their kidney, take it out then stab into the neck and slice forward. be prepared for the impending flood of blood, and the guy to release his bowels in shock.
>>
>>31778060
uhhh you just go prison shank style until he dead or you dead brah
>>
File: punch.gif (15KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
punch.gif
15KB, 266x400px
>>31778060
>needing a knife like a little bitch
>>
>>31778113
this
saw that gook's throat out like in CoD: Black Ops
>>
>>31778630
That's why you need plastic sheeting and lye in your garage. You know, for artisanal soap making.
>What robber
>>
File: pissblood.jpg (59KB, 524x620px) Image search: [Google]
pissblood.jpg
59KB, 524x620px
like so
>>
>>31778060
Stab repeatedly until he's dead or the police officer pulls you off the shreds of his corpse. There is no"secret stab spot" when you dont have the drop on someone. You sink that knife in the first spot it touches and keep stabbing until Dahmer would be proud.
>>
>>31779504
>not Dat Ass.jpg
>>
>>31778113

Something like this,

Jump at him, grab his chin, pull up on it while dragging him backwards to keep him of balance.

Start going at his neck like a fucking violin and then throw him backwards onto the floor, jump on him if necesary

irl tho he'd be of get a boolet or seven directly into of the dicksack
>>
>>31779516
now that you mention it that enemy soldier is rather voluptuous
>>
>>31779504

H. Von Dach is mah nukkuh
>>
>>31779504
That guard is lookin thicc

That booty tho
Dam
>>
if I have the drop on him and enough room, id try and tackle the fucker from behind. unless he's 6'5" and 400 pounds, I'd probably be able to do it especially if I surprise him. after, id hopefully try and pin his arm and wrestle the gat away from him. a steak knife would likely break in the event of a stabbing, and honestly, who the fuck is dumb enough to grab a steak knife other than a soccermom or dumb teenage bitch?
>>
>>31778501

It could work.
>>
>>31779538

>go to war
>you have to kill assbro
>:(
>>
>>31779568
This

>>31778060
>You grab a knife to defend yourself. It's an 8 inch serrated steak knife from your kitchen.

OP what the fuck, you keep a steak knife in your bedroom/don't keep a gun in your kitchen?
>>
>>31778060
Oh, that's easy.

Right up the asshole.

I don't own any pussy "steak knives", tho
>>
>>31778174
I share a house with 5 of my buddies from college. We are reasonably clean people, but it's not like your parents house.

I am almost always in shoes in the house, or some flip flops if I don't have anyplace to be. I can do bare feet, but it mildly activates my autism.

One thing I refuse to do is just wear socks around the house. It's the sign of a troglodyte DESU
>>
>>31778630

Wait... What?

Someone forcibly entering your home with an illegal firearm.....

No intent to harm?

wtf???
>>
>>31778630
>Kill the shit out of intruder
>Fire the gun out of his hand at some shit in your house
>"He shot at me ocifer i had to cut him like a steak"
>?????
>Freedom
>>
>>31778060
>LITERALLY bringing a knife to an armed home invasion
You must be some special kind of retarded.
>>
>>31778497
>placement of the stabs isnt as important as the number of them though

Full retard. A man can survive multiple stab wounds to the lower abdomen, you most likely wont survive a single stab to the throat or heart.
>>
File: 1449037997814.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1449037997814.gif
2MB, 325x244px
>>31778108

mah nigga
>>
File: 981.gif (56KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
981.gif
56KB, 448x252px
>>31779266
>5 minutes to bleed out from a neck stab
>>
File: 1429400422794.jpg (35KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
1429400422794.jpg
35KB, 600x433px
>>31778060
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V7jnTduVA0
>>
https://youtu.be/uDGHKyB3T_U?t=61
>>
>>31781443
God I love this type of British guy, guys like him should train every weapon.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.