[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im not school shooter i swear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1458786566895.png (325KB, 522x593px) Image search: [Google]
1458786566895.png
325KB, 522x593px
How can i legally obtain a handgun in texas as an 18 yr old, the law states i can buy rifles and shotguns but i cannot purchase a handgun until im of 21 years old
i cant really get someone to buy it for me due to it being illegal to sell/give a handgun to an 18 year old.
>plz halp
>>
Have someone buy it for you, ignore the law.
>>
You wait three years?

Or you convince a male relative to buy the gun you want right now and they will wait three years before selling it to you. That's not advised, though. Since it's illegal. You shouldn't do this, ever. No one should.
>>
You should not do this.
>>
Disclaimer - I am not a lawyer and do not take advice from 4chins

As I understand it, you can legally buy a handgun from a private sale but not an FFL, or have a direct blood family member give it to you as a "gift"
>>
You're human garbage, please kill yourself.
>>
>>31777999
Double trips confirm
>>
>>31777957
Buy from a private sale.
>>
>>31777957
I'm not sure about Texas law unfortunately, but look into private sales, or get a parent to "gift" it to you. My father did that with his old Sig 229 for me, and I love it to this day. Granted I don't carry it these days, it was still my first pistol.

If I'm not mistaken, handgun purchased can be made at 18 through private sales.
>>
you could try your luck at a gun show or some other private sale. and if you want to cc, forget about it
>>
File: 344226.jpg (590KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
344226.jpg
590KB, 1920x1200px
>>31778322
checked
>>
>>31777957
Private sale, or ask a parent to buy you one as a gift.

>>31777968
Consider not going to jail.

>>31777999
There's nothing illegal about an 18 year old to own a pistol.
>>
black powder cap and ball revolvers.
>>
Just wait. There will come a time you will wish you were 3 years younger. Enjoy what you have while you have it.
>>
>>31778580
http://www.midwayusa.com/cap-n-ball-revolvers/br?cid=23223

legally not firearms. can be mailed straight to you.

though state laws might be different depending where you are.
>>
80% glock lower
>>
>>31777957
you do realize that you can own a handgun at 18 you just can't purchase one until your 21 right? The law is stupid but you're not doing anything illegal. Just get somebody to buy it for you.
>>
>>31779563
Wouldn't that technically be a straw purchase, unless it was purchased as a gift?
>>
>>31777957
Private sale, however you're going to have problems buying ammo unless your parents or another person over 21 buys it for you.
That's what I did and I just shot my friends ammo.
>>
>>31778641
dont you need i buy caps as well as powder and ball?
i mean i could probably make powder here and get balls but the cap is gonna be a different story unless is just an advanced flintlock
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.