[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the original AWB like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 284
Thread images: 53

File: billclintonwithsp1.jpg (41KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
billclintonwithsp1.jpg
41KB, 400x600px
For those who were gun owners or had gun owning family during the 90s-early 2000s, what was the original '94 Clinton Ban like?
>>
>year after Jurassic Park comes out
>SPAS-12s finally coming into civilian market
>BAM, AWB
>market is kill
>SPAS-12s stop being produced 4 years before AWB ends

It's awful and anyone who thinks we should be subject to it again needs to fuck off.
>>
>>31777646
Not an Ameribro but travel there a lot, and interested in guns
> on /k/ so limited gun
It wasn't just things like shotguns, amazing rifles like my personal favourite where banned as well, it pushes the price to about $15,000 and zero lives have been saved by the ban

> inb4 pasta
No areas of high gun ownership have been shot up, only areas where gun controls are strict, or gun carry is unlawful or unaccepted, are there insane high gun crime and mass shootings.

I don't think every teacher should HAVE to carry a gun, I don't think every teacher SHOULD carry a gun, but I'm sure if you let teachers have the chance shootings in schools would be lower or less lethal.
I think if stopped blacks ownings guns murder would go down, I don't think you SHOULD stop blacks owning guns, I'm just pointing out the stupidity of the ban any gun that looks scary club.
>>
>>31777732
The AWB expired in 2004 I think. It's not still a thing.
>>
>>31777666
Double trips speak truth
>>
My grandfather owned a gun store from 1970s to 2006.
All my uncles, my brother, and I grew up in there.

Gun sales in late 93 went up, the SKS market improved, pre-ban ARs were expensive and scarce. Post ban stuff wasn't getting nearly as high in price. Saiga sporters were dirt cheap, same with Chinese SKSs and thumbhole AKs.

The truth is Republicans are just as anti-gun as Democrats. Regan supported banning semi-auto rifles. George Bush Sr. banned certain imports. etc George W. Bush said he'd resign the AWB if it hit his desk.

The era of the thumbhole stock left a bad taste in everyone's mouth, let's do everything we can to make sure it doesn't comeback around.

If you're pro gun and don't vote for Trump your killing the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>31777666
Double Trips
>breh
>>
I started collecting guns in 2000. ARs and AKs were still being sold, albeit with no colapsable or folding stocks, muzzle devices, or bayonette lugs. Its where the "pre ban" meme came from. You would see rifles with those features selling for $1500+. Beat to shit 30 round magazines with the "LE/Gov use only" stamp were $100. SKS was a common thing to see because it inherently got around the laws. Ammo was much cheaper. And 90's action movie style ruled the day. It was all kinda like a less cucked version of california today.
>>
>>31778093
>The truth is Republicans are just as anti-gun as Democrats. Regan supported banning semi-auto rifles. George Bush Sr. banned certain imports. etc George W. Bush said he'd resign the AWB if it hit his desk.

cherry picking facts to get gun owners to turn on their party wont earn you votes here, shillary

shouldnt you be busy writing jim crow laws to keep guns from minorities
>>
>>31778093

>If you're pro gun and don't vote for Trump your killing the 2nd amendment.

hillary shill pls go

how much does CTR pay you for this post?
>>
File: Check 'em.jpg (37KB, 273x520px) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em.jpg
37KB, 273x520px
>>31777666
Lucky Satan has spoken, AWB needs to be a kill!
>>
>>31778253
>>31778278
>Reading comprehension

I said vote FOR Trump. Jesus christ some of you fags are dumber than niggers.
>>
>>31778302
Was about to point that out, but you got to it first.

Though, it should be noted that it's been dems that tend to push the anti-funs shit, and Republicans tend to rollover.
>>
>>31778325
Not the anon you're talking to, but Reagan was a huge proponent of the AWB.

There is a quote he had about how anything more dealdy than a shotgun or hunting rifle is completely unnecessary. Post Goldwater repubs are nothing more than Dems IMHO.
Trump may be different, he may not be, regardless I know he's going to be better than Romney would have.
>>
>>31777646
Fudds, fudds everywhere
>>
>>31778360
>implying reagan didnt stop the assault on gun ownership in its path with the FOPA

saying one thing while doing other things is politics, anon
>>
>>31778394
>S-saint Reagan can do no wrong, guys...
>>
>>31778360
I am also aware of that, and I scorn the Hughes Amendment he allowed to get through, which continues to piss me off to no end, along with the fucking amnesty bill he signed and Ginsberg.

But it was Clinton that got the AWB passed, a lot of congressional dems push anti-fun laws with some rino cohorts to this day, and Obama has been trying to make life harder for gun owners, and have only been mostly thwarted due to a (R) House and a split senate, with enough (D)s to favor gun ownership.

Not saying you're completely wrong, but it tends to be dems that tend to actively try, while reps tend to be passive.
>>
>>31777666
That whole thing was wrong.

First, SPAS-12 started production in 1979. But they weren't actually imported to the U.S. until 1982. In 1989, the folding stock, 8-round magazine version was banned from import. In 1990, American Arms started to import the fixed stock, 6-round magazine version and continued to do so until 1994.

fucking retard.
>>
I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I didn't even notice. Very few people owned scurry black rifles back then. And -- it's tough to explain, but we were still a high trust culture, and one of the things you could trust was the government. So even when you think they're fucking up, you kind of roll your eyes and grouse and go along with it. The NRA took out a full-page ad to denounce cops as jackbooted thugs, took a super-militant line on the whole thing, and it cost them maybe a third of their membership. I recall that as well.

I could buy a little old .22 gallery gun at the Sunnyvale Antique Show in a perfectly legal private sale and wander home to my apartment with it right through the middle of Silicon Valley. No fucks were given by passers-by or the one cop I saw.

You know what California is like now, what our culture is like, and what sort of regulatory mafiosi our government has morphed into. And you know what kind of screaming and yelling and brinksmanship on both sides the same action today would bring, so I'm not sure history is a good guide any more.

The past is a different country. And we are in uncharted waters.
>>
>>31778394
But we needed FOPA.
>>
>>31777666
>VSS Vintorez starting to be produced for civilian markets on AWB 2.0's eve.
;_;7
>>
>>31778458
>high trust culture
>after 9/11
You might have a point about the 90s. I and most of /k/ were too young to truly remember the politics of the era.
>>
File: su_1995-04.jpg (63KB, 475x650px) Image search: [Google]
su_1995-04.jpg
63KB, 475x650px
>>31777646
I wasn't quite old enough to buy a gun myself but shot and have been interested in guns my entire life. All I know is I miss the days before ARs, plastic striker pistols and "tactical" everything became every-goddamn-one's primary obsession. While I wouldn't vote for one, I can't honestly say I'd give a single fuck if another AWB ended up passing. I find modern gun culture fucking obnoxious.
>>
>>31778615
This is not normal. It isn't is just DIFFERENT from when I was young, durn kids, hurr durr durr. THIS IS NOT FUCKING NORMAL. You belong to the first generation of Americans that has to say, yeah, the country and society and culture and form of government we have would not be recognizable to my ancestors. I could say that when I was your age. You can't.

Look at the politically motivated threats. Look at the way your countrymen are talking about each other. Look at the people in power openly getting away with shit -- with no response. I've never seen that in my life. Neither have my parents.

This is not normal. You have to remember that, or we are fucking done for.
>>
>>31778651
If you were not quite old enough to buy a gun during the AWB, then you were not around for a time before polymer striker guns and ARs.
>>
>>31778360
>There is a quote he had about how anything more dealdy than a shotgun or hunting rifle is completely unnecessary.

So basically, Reagan was the ultimate fudd.
>>
>>31778688
>If you were not quite old enough to buy a gun during the AWB, then you were not around for a time before polymer striker guns and ARs.
Never said I was around before those things existed. I was around before they became so god damn ubiquitous, and if you were around at the time yourself you would know that.
>>
>>31777666
Lucky Satan FPBP
>>
File: 1476904309705.jpg (29KB, 430x286px) Image search: [Google]
1476904309705.jpg
29KB, 430x286px
>>31777666
>>
File: Screenshot (270).png (47KB, 819x541px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (270).png
47KB, 819x541px
>>31778680
We aren't done for yet. We have a happening due sometime in the next decade or so. THEN we will be done for.
>>
File: hillary debate.png (32KB, 271x243px) Image search: [Google]
hillary debate.png
32KB, 271x243px
>>31778680
>You belong to the first generation of Americans that has to say, yeah, the country and society and culture and form of government we have would not be recognizable to my ancestors.
That's because you old fucks fell for the boiling frog strategy and let your rights be eroded one step at a time.
>stopping McCarthy from removing the very real Communist infiltrators
>1965 immigration act
>1968 GCA
>switching from the gold standard to pure Federal Reserve debt as the backing for our currency
>letting China into the WTO
>the Hughes amendment
>1986 amnesty
>NAFTA
>repeatedly raiding the Social Security fund
>repealing Glass-Steagall
>affirmative action
>Patriot Act
>various NDAA bullshit since 9/11
>the utter decimation of the nuclear family via feminism
>arguably the 19th Amendment itself
You guys have had literally sixty years to prevent this bullshit and have been completely unable to do so. Good job. Don't lecture us on what your apathy and incompetence allowed and encouraged to grow.
>>
>>31778115

Fick double trips. He got the trips of 666....I know usually that is for the devil, for /k/ 666 is the atf.
>>
>>31778772
100% with you there. Our previous generations have the audacity to say we suck when they all caused this to happen, and now we have to unfuck every single mistake they made
>>
>>31777666
why was the spas12 banned?
it's literally a pump/semi shotgun
what made it an 'assault weapon' compared to a regular semi-auto shotgun?
>>
>>31778772
Wait, McCarthy and the Gold Standard were dumb.
>>
>>31778772
>implying you can stop the slow march of progress
>>
>>31778920
McCarthy was right though. Communists infiltrated academia and Hollywood in the 50s. Where do you think the hippies came from in the 60s? It was the first generation that went through the brainwashing.
>>
>>31778093
Don't forget that Bush 41 also revoked his honorary life time membership to the NRA because LaPierre called the ATF a bunch of jack booted thugs. The Bushes and Clintons are one in the same.

Let the government take care of you, that can't possibly go wrong!
>>
File: trump safety.jpg (47KB, 468x646px) Image search: [Google]
trump safety.jpg
47KB, 468x646px
>>31778926
Your tears will be delicious come November 9th.
>>
File: Thrust-Per-Squeeze.png (104KB, 592x509px) Image search: [Google]
Thrust-Per-Squeeze.png
104KB, 592x509px
>>31778911
that shoulder thing that goes up of course!
> pic related
>>
>>31778360
I like a lot Goldwater said but wasn't he a fudd and anti gun anti assault weapons too? I swear there's a quote of him saying people don't need machine guns or hi capacity clipazines.
>>
File: laughing~03.jpg (45KB, 480x220px) Image search: [Google]
laughing~03.jpg
45KB, 480x220px
>>31778093
>when you like guns but also work for CTR and have to make ends meet
>>
>>31778933
To be fair, LaPierre is a fucking retard.
>>
>>31778941
>literally losing by a large margin in every poll
>>
File: 1474938055513.png (147KB, 1179x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1474938055513.png
147KB, 1179x1062px
>>31777646
don't worry you'll experience it once Hillary gets into office
>>
>>31778975
Maybe but desu senpai LaPierre was 100% correct in calling the ATF jackbooted thugs.
>>
>>31778911
Looks scary and the SAS used it in a couple high profile hostage rescues. In truth it's a finicky and unreliable design and it's effective use was due to the high level of training by the SAS rather then any "high speed low drag" features of the gun. But try telling that to a politician with an agenda.

Why did Canada ban the H&K G11, a.k.a. kraut-space-magic? Of which only 14 functional prototypes were ever made and only 8 are known to survive? Because it looks scary enough to be useful to politicians with an agenda.
>>
>>31779024
we are fucked
people are legitimately supporting a criminal
they are putting a criminal in charge of this nation
How the fuck did we get here?
>>
>>31779062
I'd like to have one mainly because it can switch between pump and semi, but also a little because of the half-life series
>>
>>31779072
The GOP has been trying to take down the Clintons for 30 years now and have nothing to show for it except an impeachment that accomplished nothing but to improve Bill's approval numbers. You'll have to excuse the public when all they see is another smear campaign.
>>
>>31778985
Those media (((polls))) are all cooked to sell the Hillary agenda and we have proof now:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26551
>>
>>31779130
I'm sure the Kool-Aid is tasty, but it's really not healthy for you.
>>
>>31778985

Go to Real clear politics and see for yourself, smartass.

Also, the one poll that constantly gives 10+ Clinton lead (the only one) is the ABC news poll; the same guys that were convicted of meddling with the polls in Iraq.

Checkmate, hillshills.
>>
>>31778772
As much as Communism was, and continues to be, a very real threat, McCarthy was a thug who enjoyed using the threat of Communism to push around people he didn't like.
>the utter decimation of the nuclear family via feminism
Throwing all of feminism under the bus drivien by third wave+ nufeminists is ridiculous and wrong.

Everything else is pretty spot on though.
>>
File: feminism is wrong.png (1MB, 1500x3719px) Image search: [Google]
feminism is wrong.png
1MB, 1500x3719px
>>31779184
>Throwing all of feminism under the bus drivien by third wave+ nufeminists is ridiculous and wrong.
It's really not. Third wave feminism is the natural and inevitable consequence of giving women the ability to vote and to work outside the home.
>>
>>31779062
>Unreliable
The SPAS is indeed finicky but it's not unreliable. Franchi makes good shit
>>
>>31779202
MRA belongs on /pol/
>>
>>31778772
I agree with most of what you said.

Where is my proofs

>arguably the 19th Amendment itself
You're just mad you can't get laid.
>>
>>31779202
>literally advocating stripping away human rights "for the greater good" and "muh feels"
Did you secretly jump the line from Fascist to Communist? Either way, kys.
>>
>>31779202
>and it is why liberals lost the argument

this part jumps out at me
>>
>>31779276
>Where is my proofs
Look around sometime. Communists and cultural marxists have had total control of the mainstream media and most college campuses for decades.

>lelele u disagree with me so u must not be havin sex :^)
That feminist shaming tactic was tired decades ago and has not improved with age.
>>
Back on point, trying to compare the AWB of 1994 to a current time is going to be difficult. Sure, there were folks who had pre-ban guns, but the AR-15 barbie dolls we have today were non-existent because demand wasn't as high. The greatest thing congress and the president did for the gun community was not re-upping the ban, because 1) we were post 9/11 and people were still very worried about terrorism and 2) people realized that a non-neutered AR-15 was a ton of fun.

Basically the ban being lifted in conjunction with a war in the middle east opened up a multi-billion dollar industry for tacticool shit: Custom uppers, lowers, fore ends, barrels, optics, BUISs, tac lights, magazines, etc...The evil guns that were banned became so popular, they are now impossible to remove from society.
>>
>>31779283
"Women's rights" are not human rights. They are weaponized memes that exist for the purpose of weakening the family and thus the nation. Notice how every single nation with "women's rights" is at or below replacement birthrate and those without "women's rights" are rapidly outbreeding us. This is not a coincidence. The first world's labor pool drying up is a deliberate plan by the globalists to make it easier for retards to accept inviting the third world. The result is demographic displacement and white genocide.
>>
>>31779298

To add, the ban expiring also coincided with internet retailers becoming commonplace.

Basically, ban expiration, war in ME/9-11, and the internet all came at the perfect time for gun ownership in the US.
>>
>>31779334
I see.

>people disagree with me
>it's clearly a global conspiracy

The problem being that that's as intellectually lazy as feminists blaming everything on the patriarchy.

Come back with a falsifiable hypothesis next time, friendo.
>>
>>31779364
>>it's clearly a global conspiracy
It is because we know the people who are doing it and why. These people are, coincidentally enough, all major Clinton donors.
>>
>>31779260

>opinions I don't like belong elsewhere
>>
>>31779130
>Mighty fuhrer Trump is winning, all who disagree are Jews

Do you know how insane you are?
>>
>>31778966

I think you're thinking of Reagan. There's a quote of him saying something like "I don't think an AK47, a machine gun, is necessary for home defense."
I don't have the actual quote but that's the closest I can think of that fits what you're saying.
>>
>>31779400
Okay.

>Congress in the US isn't held by the GOP
>popular opinion in the US doesn't overwhelmingly support women's suffrage

"But people who disagree with me are just shills/brainwashed/<insert excuse here>"

Or you could stop being a lazy nigger and try a real argument instead of this intellectual masturbation.
>>
File: get a load of this guy.jpg (9KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this guy.jpg
9KB, 183x200px
>>31779334
>>
>>31778458
>The NRA took out a full-page ad to denounce cops as jackbooted thugs, took a super-militant line on the whole thing, and it cost them maybe a third of their membership
Jesus Christ fudds should have their guns taken away.
>>
So, once AWB 2.0 comes around with no sunset date, can we just repeal it later? Or is it like... "permanent" permanent.
>>
>>31779607
Unless they sneak in a very harmful poison pill like tying the repeal to defunding social security or something else that would make a lot of people very angry against the repealers, it can be repealed just like any other law.
>>
>>31779607
It'll have to get past Congress.

And you bet your punk ass that every GOP senator will be filibustering.

It's not because they love freedom, it's because the NRA still has enough clout to take their jobs.
>>
>>31778302
Well you can thank Trump for losing republicans the house, senate, and presidency this year. In about 2 weeks we'll have a wave of blue wash over washington and we can kiss our gun rights goodbye. I've got a small stockpile of ammo and guns, but when the ATF and FBI start kicking doors down to confiscate our weapons I'll hand mine over since I have a family and job to keep.

Thank you, Trump, for completely destroying the Republican party and bringing on a century of democrats in the white house.
>>
File: 1472147116565.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1472147116565.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>31779741
>grew up under Bush
>get to see the end of the GOP within my lifetime

Cause of death, self inflicted.
>>
>>31779741
Is half of America going to stop voting? I don't get it.
>>
>>31778772
PHIL BTFO
>>
>>31779793
No. Our votes simply won't count any more.

California is the prototype and test bed for what the blue-state fascists want.
>>
>>31778772
Holy shit, old folks BTFO forever.
>>
>>31779741
And thank you, anon, for correcting the record
>>
File: 1474336985965.jpg (71KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
1474336985965.jpg
71KB, 604x483px
>>31778520
NOOOOO
civil war when
>>
>>31779897
What if we were to change the voting system and make it so that each state's electoral votes are divided into districts or even by county? Right now states are all essentially at the mercy of the major metropolitan areas, and your votes essentially don't count if you're going against the prevailing group think. At least this way it feels like more of the votes count. Might hurt republicans a bit in some states like Texas, but it'd hurt the dems in traditionally blue states.
>>
>>31779512
love how your could only respond to that anon with insults
>>
I wasn't shooting semi-auto rifles back pre '94. I don't recall ever seeing an AR though.

Anyone ild enough to remember back then how prevelant ARs and AKs were? Because those fuckers are everywhere now, and I don't think the cat is going back in the bag.
>>
>>31777646
>For those who were gun owners or had gun owning family during the 90s-early 2000s, what was the original '94 Clinton Ban like?

like a damn fool i sold my ak and justified it because i needed the money, kek.
>>
>>31778278
Are you legitimately retarded
>>
>>31780070
Why not literally just use the numbers froom each state as a whole, then add them all together at the end? Very basic like.
>>
>>31778772
>>switching from the gold standard to pure Federal Reserve debt as the backing for our currency
AHAHAHAHAHA
Holy shit.
>>
>>31777646
a pain in the ass that did zero to deter crime
>>
>>31779334
you must be a real hoot at parties
>>
>>31778651
>he doesn't own any assault weapons
You're memeing, right? You do realize that under a CA style AWB an m1a equipped with a flash hider would be illegal, right?

You do realize that you won't be able to buy any mags that exceed 10 rounds, right?
>>
File: look at meeee.jpg (269KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
look at meeee.jpg
269KB, 900x1200px
>>31781513
>parties
>>
File: 27842L.jpg (30KB, 514x555px) Image search: [Google]
27842L.jpg
30KB, 514x555px
>>31781594
I truly could not give less of a fuck.
>>
>>31779741
>le Trump's going to lose and the house, senate, and supreme court are going to swing blue meme
It's so unfounded it's ridiculous.
>>
>>31781672
What kinds of guns do you own? Do you not have a single semi automatic rifle or handgun that accepts "high capacity" magazines?
>>
>>31779334
5$ says you're not white.

T.awhiteguywithawhitewife
>>
>>31777646

Lots of neat little memories. I turned 21 in 1996.

The really common aftermarket glock part was a metal mag release. There were all steel gLock mags that were high caps, but they would ruin the polymer release. So, some part company came up with a replacement steel one.

The 1911 had a resurgance. The 90's were all about the "wonder 9", but the 9mm was seen as week and when capacity became less of a consideration, 1911's became popular. Kimber was the big winner, as they really produced the best "custom 1911" that you could be off the shelf. Beaver tales and all the things we expect on 1911's (in 2016) were mostly a thing your gunsmith would install.

SKS $100-150 all day long, everywhere you looked.

Norinco was this cheap chinese gun company that had potential for custom builds. That died.

Obviously, the Mini-14 was a different beast. It was the assault rifle you could still get anywhere. I see ar-15 vr Mini-14 threads here all the time. I get that the AR is better, but for a long time the Mini was as good as it was gonna get without spending serious serious money. Mags were a bitch, but not as bad as people make out. Factory were $100, after market were $35. Aftermarket could be junk, or actually work pretty well.

The 40 was the gretaest thing ever. Again, you guys shit on it, but back in the day, 40 was literally the greatest bullet that ever done was
>9mm ergo modern guns
>decent capacity, and 10 was only 2-3 less than most guns standard capacity.
>45 levels of whoop ass

Hits like a 45, modernity of a 9mm. It was only enhanced by the AWB gimping mags, and every cop/deputy/fed in America switching to it.
Just what it was, not looking to argue caliber.

We did not like Clinton. Not one bit. The midterms were a bloodbath for the Dems, and the AWB was the glaring reason why. The post Clinton midterms are why Dems are still afraid to push on guns to hard.
>>
>>31781797
10mm was better, and .40 deserves all the shit it gets if for no other reason than for the fact it caused 10mm to die.
>>
>>31781873

So what?

Here's another thing about shooting in the 90's...

People weren't suck whining bitches about their favorite gun/caliber/whatever.

>.40 deserves all the shit it gets
it's a bullet, created by companies, who employ engineers, and have a marketing dept.

It's not a person, being angry at it makes you look like a child. Don't like it, don't use it, but stop being emotionally plugged into it.

Be a man. Find what you like, proceed in that direction. Don't sit there like a woman and complain what coulda shoulda woulda.
>>
>>31782001
Are you autistic? I like 10mm, and were it not for the FBI being little pussies about shooting it we'd have a lot more of them on the market than we have today.
>>
>>31781797
>>31781873
>>31782001
>>31782127
plz stop fighting about people fighting about calibers
>>
File: IMG_2449.jpg (84KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2449.jpg
84KB, 640x426px
>>31777947
Dumbass, we know this.
Last time a clinton was in office he signed a assault wep ban.
It expired and george w bush decided not to renew it.
Now that the election is closing in and ANOTHER clinton is running, it is very possible to see another assault wep ban.
Op is simply asking those who were affected last ban what he can expect if it happens again
>>
>>31778615
He was talking about the 90s you mouth breathing fuck.
>>
>>31780611
Or just count every vote from each person
>>
File: Bait low quality.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bait low quality.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>31778651
>>
>>31779144
>>31779447

Did you even read the fucking email/attachments?

>https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26551
>>
>>31779072
Follow the money.
>>
>>31782259
i dont get the email
(im not the guy you are replying to tho)
>>
>>31777666
https://youtu.be/EHC9HE7vazI?t=1m51s
>>
>>31781873
You probably don't even own a 10mm, there is nothing wrong with .40
>>
>>31777646
Everything was about the same, except all things "pre-ban" were atrociously expensive.

It was pretty much a bootlegger's market.

Fucking hated it. When I was a lad of 23, I recall paying $40 for a shit-ass, used 25 round ram-line 10/22 magazine that sucked, because "pre-ban."

Still have the fucking thing, mostly as a reminder not to do stupid shit.

So many loopholes and shit that manufacturers had to create to give people products they wanted... it was an innovative time, but it did literally nothing the politicos said it would.

It affected crime... none, yet this is still trotted out like it's a great idea. We have ten years of data saying it was pointless and hard to enforce, and yet...
>>
>>31782240
>someone expressing an opinion I don't share? Must be bait!
>>
>>31782449
If that opinion is pants-on-head retarded, it sorta lends credence to the "bait" idea.

If you're just a weirdo who somehow believes that government restrictions make our hobby better, then I don't even know what to say to that, save for the obvious "that's stupid, and you're wrong."
>>
File: pedophile mick.png (99KB, 1165x844px) Image search: [Google]
pedophile mick.png
99KB, 1165x844px
>>31778458
that's because you don't own any guns, you fucking retard.
>>
>>31781672
>>31778651
>>31782449
If you're not a troll, which I suspect you are, then you are the cancer that's hurting the gun culture. Do you realize that they won't stop until all guns are banned? Like it or not, we are all in this together and we need to support one another. YOU may not enjoy "assault weapons" but you damn well ought to respect others' rights to or else there will be nobody left to stand up for you when all other guns are banned..
>>
>>31778930
We ought to bring McCarthyism back. Look at Hollywood now.
>>
File: 1436130874805.jpg (959KB, 1368x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1436130874805.jpg
959KB, 1368x1500px
>>31777666
>Satan trips
>double trips
>>
>>31778888
>Those quads
Check'd
>>
>>31778093
This. Don't try to get a lib to vote for trump. Talk up Jill stein and that independent moron. Every liberal vote not for Hillary is a vote for trump!

Also don't forget to get your ass out and vote for the Donald!
>>
>>31782383
It appears as though the email is talking about how the Clinton campaign would like their internal polling weighted in order to appear more favorable to Hillary. The problem with Trump supporters calling attention to this is that there is a big difference between pollsters who work for a political campaign and those who don't. Everyone already knows that partisan polling is biased, and none of the major polling aggregators use these polls in their data sets.
>>
>>31778093

Trump's campaign is going to do more harm to the 2A than if some other Republican had won the primary and lost. Trump has alienated so many people that the Democrats are nearly a lock to take back the Senate (and Hillary's USSC appointments will make Garland look like Scalia) and have a realistic shot at the house, something that six months ago would have been farcical.

Shit I'm basically Trump's main demographic, I'm a white non college-educated male who owns guns and I'd never vote for him. Hillary is anti-gun, but Trump could conceivably trash the economy and start WW3.
>>
>>31783855
/rereads twice

You are functionally retarded. You dumb egotistical preening little fuck.
>>
>>31782437
I was still in elementary school when Columbine happened - did that affect the perception of guns and the AWB much, given that it blatantly did nothing to stop the shooting from happening? I just remember having to justify playing my uncle's copy of Medal of Honor and having half my "violent" video games taken away because of how they tied the shooting to Doom.
>>
>>31784044
If you recall Columbine, they blamed literally everything except the dumbshits that did it.

Violent video games(DOOM, Duke 3D), music(KMFDM for the win!), and guns (even though they stole the guns they used) were all on the chopping block.

Never another Columbine! They shouted loud, but... nothing really ever happened, because you can't legislate an end to insanity, or dumbshit kids who think murder is the best idea ever. It all petered out because hey, wasn't the AWB supposed to stop crime? Oh... let's focus on media instead.

Holy shit, what a horrible time to be alive as an adult who shoots guns.
This is literally where "babbykiller" comes from.

But the AWB didn't protect them, because duh.
Yet, it's still seen as a great idea. Let's have another one.
Holy shit...
>>
>>31778093
>The truth is Republicans are just as anti-gun as Democrats. Regan supported banning semi-auto rifles. George Bush Sr. banned certain imports. etc George W. Bush said he'd resign the AWB if it hit his desk.
This
>>
>>31778093
Yeah, because unconstitutionally banning people one "watchlists" from owning firearms is a super pro-gun stance!
>>
>>31783855
>but Trump could conceivably trash the economy and start WW3.
Where do people get this meme?
>>
>>31784156
mostly from Donald Trump demonstrating that he has no idea how to president and is not interested in learn
>>
>>31783855

Dude, Kerry and Hillary Clinton's people openly stated that Russia is interfering with the election where trump only said the system is rigged by the Dems.

Who do you think is trying to start shit here?
>>
>>31778772
This guy gets it
>>
>>31784171

>no idea how to president and is not interested in learn

The fuck? You parle l'Anglais or habla ingles at all?
>>
>>31784205
learning*

my keyboard sucks as
>>
>>31784171
>haha look at me, I spelled like a stupid person just like how I think Trump is, stupid XD!!111 ebin!!1
He's far more responsible than Hillary and is far less war mongering than her.
>>
>>31784223
>>haha look at me, I spelled like a stupid person just like how I think Trump is, stupid XD!!111 ebin!!1

You seem to be projecting harder than a drive-in theater there, pal.
>>
>>31784228
evin yoke bruv xd
>>
>>31783855
>something that six months ago would have been farcical.
Wonder why they have a chance now? I'll give you a hint and it isn't Trump's fault but it does involve the RNC. Face it, your Neo-Con and whats worse your a self admitted Stupid Neo-Con. I can't think of a worse combination unless your were also Canadian.
>>
>>31784256
>I'll give you a hint and it isn't Trump's fault but it does involve the RNC.

It's certainly the RNC's fault for falling in line with Trump's bullshit.
>>
>>31779447
>ignore proof
>"ur just a nazi!!!"

Thanks for Correcting The Recordâ„¢
>>
CTR, CTR everywhere.

Hillary must be in deep shit with how hard the damage control is going
>>
>>31782518
20/10 cap
>>
>>31779032
Should've called them murderers too; they would've gone nuclear.
>>
>>31784153
Go ahead, vote for the person who totally supports the '94 crime bill and has a VP with a NRA F rating.

After you do that, please suck on the end of your pistol.
>>
>>31777646
Had to go to swap meets and overpay for standard capacity magazines (police issue or pre-ban) in the 90's. Also, cheap AKs went from $100-150 through the roof.
>>
>>31782202
The new nationwide assault weapons ban is already written and has like 192 cosponsors who don't give a shit about the US constitution or reality. See H.R. 4269, the Assault Weapons Ban of 2015
>>
Hillary=pure global gun control and destruction of 2nd amendment as her daughter pitched through the supreme court
but as others have stated there are the neccessary republicans to go along and get along with anything globalists pitch.
Gun Control used to be bad politics.It is getting easier and easier to implement those gradual steps to disarmament that have played out in country after country.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/cheney-okay-with-limiting-high-capacity-magazines-in-wake-of-giffords-shooting-video
>>
File: 1476581759485.png (379KB, 502x460px) Image search: [Google]
1476581759485.png
379KB, 502x460px
>>31778278
this is bait right? one can't be this dumb
>>
File: coop.png (1MB, 1292x960px) Image search: [Google]
coop.png
1MB, 1292x960px
>>31779462
>I’m completely opposed to selling automatic rifles. I don’t see any reason why they ever madesemi-automatics. I’ve been a member of the NRA, I collect, make and shoot guns. I’ve never usedan automatic or semiautomatic for hunting. There’s no need to. They have no place in anybody’sarsenal. If any S.O.B. can’t hit a deer with one shot, then he ought to quit shooting

from the mouth of Barry himself, quoted by Dennis DeConcini in his book From the Center of the Aisle
>>
>>31779202
>totalitarian muhfamily chirst-conservatism
This is almost as bad as what it preaches against.
>>
>>31778253

He's correct though

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/90-1968/s558

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/90-1968/h398

Southerners were about the only people to vote against it.
>>
>>31778476

No, we needed a repeal of the GCA, which Reagan would have never supported because he was governor of CA when they first started passing gun control laws before the GCA was even signed.
>>
>>31778772
Boomers are/were shit, but a lot of the problems with the country started with Teddy Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson. Teddy was a fucking boss, and I believe he did things with good intentions, so it hurts me to say that about him, but I hope that faggot Wilson is burning at the bottom of the deepest trench in the lake of fire in hell.
>>
>>31779130
What am I supposed to be getting out of this? They mentioned oversampling once (legitimate tactic for adjusting based on who's likely to vote) and the attachment looks like a general strategy for a few states.
>>
There are some worse AWB elements floating around in antigun bills that I think we will see. McCarthy and .orgs are pushing for a parts ban of parts that could be used to assemble a "Assault weapon" essentially ending spare parts, new guns, and guns with any "features".
>>
>>31778765
Interesting theory. Not sure I agree, but interesting.
>>
>>31779276

>You're just mad you can't get laid.

I mean he's still right even if he's an anime virgin
>>
>>31782232

We have the technology now
>>
My dad bought me the first gun I ever actually owned (I had previously only borrowed his to go shooting), a Glock 22. Because .40 was regarded as some kind of wonder cartridge at the time.

Sometime around '98 or so, my Big Christmas Present from pops was a pre-ban High Capacity 15-round magazine for that Glock, and it was big shit. They cost well over a hundred bucks, and there was an air of "getting away with something" around them. That's how different a world it was. Every gun show was stuffed with AKs with thumbhole stocks, and guys trading rumors that if you accidentally backed over them with your truck, you could legally replace them with the real thing.

Tables advertising "Pre-Ban AK-47 only $1200!!" were all over the place, and remember this is in 90s bucks. I wish I could go back for one day and stock up on SKS's, MREs and russian ammo, though.

To this day I still have all the neutered 10-round mags that Glock came with because hell, they still function.
>>
>>31779243
This.

The SPAS-12 was primarily to be used on semi-auto mode. Back in the 80s everyone was too retarded to understand that and primarily used them on pump, and then complained that it was a bulky pump-shotgun. Either when they used it on semi-auto they used too light loads and understandably caused it to fuck up. But that's the operators fault and not the guns fault.
>>
>>31779607
>can we just repeal it later?
Yes, you can repeal it later.
>>
>>31779741
The Republicans did this to themselves by being complete wussies, caving into globalist ideals, drifting away from their original ideas of less-state more freedom, and by becoming puppets to wall street speculative capitalism.
>>
>>31787759
>republicans lost to the democrats because they weren't far right enough

Keep trying this strategy, surely it will work out next time!
>>
>>31787759
>>31787818
The republicans did this to themselves because they kept pushing for social conservatives when they should have put more focus on fiscal and constitutional conservatives.
>>
>>31779741
>Not fighting for your rights
You are the problem.
>>
>>31787818
No, you obtuse knobhead, it's not about being far right, it's about properly explaining to the population the virtues of less state, more freedom and also enlightening them on the necessity of borders and how the welfare system basically implodes when you decide to bring into your country every single miserable in a 50000 mile radius.
>>
File: Nice get.jpg (11KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
Nice get.jpg
11KB, 320x272px
>>31777666
>Those double trips

FPBP!
>>
>>31787840
This.

Drifting away from the constitution has hurt the Republican party more than anything.
>>
>>31777646
If you want to know what the ban looked like take a look at States that passed an AWB around that time. NJ's ban is almost identical to the federal.
>Only a pistol grip, flash hider or bayonet lug
>15 round mag limit
>A list of banned no matter what guns
>Fixed stocks

It has created a black market for 15+ round magazines here. They just are not used at NJ ranges.
Most cops in the state can't tell (or they don't care about) the difference between a flash hider and a muzzle break. Bayonet lugs as well.

The biggest issue is the list of banned guns. Some things like Colt or Bushmaster AR's is only a minor inconvenience (other companies are ok to have) but if you want something like an AUG or M1 Carbine you are out of luck unless you can get it from a private party who doesn't care or doesn't know.

If you are trying to see what a federal AWB 2.0 would look like, I think it would be something like this for semi autos:
>Only one of these features: pistol grip, bayonet lug, flash hider
>Mag limit somewhere between 10-20 rounds
>Must have a fixed stock
>Minimum overall length or flat out ban on bullpups
>A list of common rifles that would be banned by name (stuff like Tavor or Sig 556)
>>
>>31788314
this is the most likely scenario, by far

I don't see a ban on bullpup tho because to be honest the sort of people pushing these bans just don't know about them. It's like being ignorant is a source of pride
>>
>>31788363
All it takes is one gun manufacturer to aid them in exchange for immunity for them to find out. I.e. Ruger and NJ
>>
>>31777666
Why does anyone need a SPAS-12?
>>
>>31788518
To kill raptors.
>>
>>31788314
>Implying they won't take a page from CA's book and make "removable magazibe" a feature.
>>
>>31788363
It really is a source of pride. Try to explain the difference between semi-auto and full auto and they will literally stick their fingers on their ears. Arguing with grabbers is like arguing with a toddler. Except in CA it's a toddler that can put your ads in jail if it gets mad.
>>
>>31788604
They still have to make the law palatable to the swing states which are still mostly gun friendly. While having removable magazines banned sound appealing to congressmen from CA, NJ or NY; the congressmen from PA, FL or MI know that can be the thing that gets them recalled or to lose reelection.
>>
File: 1466973505268.jpg (240KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1466973505268.jpg
240KB, 1100x1380px
>>31777666
Lucky satan
>>
>>31788725
They gain a majority in the house and they can push it through. A handful of southern dem congressmen won't pass it, but most people's primary issue isn't gun rights, even the swing state voters who are mildly upset about an AWB will still vote blue because "muh welfare state"
>>
>>31789025
It's not about an AWB passing it's about what they think they can get away with and keep their jobs. Gun owners are aggressive politically and make a huge hubbub. They will claim that the crafters of the bill wanted more but they fought hard for "your rights" and managed to get this "compromise."

It's all smoke and mirrors. If they get away with one AWB without being removed from office, they will try for more features later.
>>
>>31784759
Don't ever sacrifice the good in exchange for the perfect.
>>
>>31783855

You're a CTR shill or troll because she is far more likely to start WW3. Trump'll start it with who - Duerte for calling him a dumbass?

>>31788314

That's too generous if anything. They'd love to go all in - no pistol grip, no bayonet lug, no flash hider, mag limit is 10 rounds, fixed stock mandatory,

>>31789265

That too. The bite needs to always appear as big as the bark. For any state that isn't eternally damned gun owners need to aggressively and relentlessly eject anyone who kowtows to the gun-control lobby.

And fuck, they were more generous negotating with Iran than they are with gun-owners. Were I a senate or representative I'd tell Obama "Yeah sure I'll vote for mandatory background checks - in exchange for you repealing all the import bans on ammo and firearms".

For laughs I suddenly thought of "I'll support a high capacity magazine ban in exchange for repealing the NFA and hughes amendment". You can have a selective fire weapon without any tax stamp or paperwork..but you can only have 10 rounds. Obviously I'm being silly there I'm never going to ever support a magazine capacity ban. Not even throw a 50-100 round mag ban under the bus even if I find those magazines for semi-autos to be silly.
>>
>>31783855
Considering Hillary is the candidate willing to militarily engage Russia and has yet to find a conflict she did not love, while Trump wants to get on friendly terms with Russia and has been anti-war from the getgo, it will not be Trump that'll bring WWIII.

This meme has to die, as it is literally the opposite of what is going on in reality.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>31778772
This motherfucker gets it
>>
>>31777666

ALPHA AND OMEGA TRIPS. HOLY NUMBERS AND DOOMED NUMBERS.

Luckiest post ever.
>>
File: defcon3.jpg (52KB, 266x125px) Image search: [Google]
defcon3.jpg
52KB, 266x125px
>>31783855
>rump could conceivably trash the economy and start WW3.
lmfao, it's literally like you haven't been paying attention to anything beyond your shitty blue-collar life the past couple of months
>>
File: KIMG0061.jpg (3MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0061.jpg
3MB, 1836x3264px
>>31777646
I can only speak to personal experience. I was offered pic related for $600 in 1995 because the seller believed that the government would be coming around to snatch them all up soon. I got the rifle wit factory folding stock, a factory 30 rounder and five rounder and a standard stock along with 600 rounds of ammo.

As to how it was in general? I live in Alabama. A cop owned an LGS and sold me factory Ruger 20 rounders marked "Military and Law Enforcement Only" over the counter. There were always "limited pre ban" rifles and magazines for sale. Outside the States that instituted their own AWBs when the national AWB sunsetted in '04, no one gave a shit. It was one more law to ignore or work around.
>>
>>31782518
sauce on the fag porn?
>>
>>31789441

>Hillary willing to militarily engage russia

Our government has been "willing to" militarily engage Russia since WW2.

It's not going to happen though. Russia knows they'd get steamrolled if they tried to start shit. We know that getting into a war with russia would be a waste of money, time, and people.

We'll keep proxying it out here and there but there's absolutely no way we're getting involved in a shooting war with russia unless they go bomb one of our military bases.
>>
>>31783855
>>
>>31783855
Unironically this.
>>
>>31789441
Yeah, licking Putin's boots sounds like exactly what the US should be doing...
>>
>>31789441

RIDF pls go.
>>
File: 281.gif (324KB, 250x305px) Image search: [Google]
281.gif
324KB, 250x305px
/k/ needs to get woke and recognize shilling

>>31783855
>This post as one ID

>>31783899
>>31784156
>>31784191
>>31789441
>>31789835

>>Responding to a CTR shill.

The slide is in full effect on /pol/ you're retarded to think it wouldn't leak over to here

>>31789422

This nigga knows.

>>31791470
What is a no fly zone for 500 Alex?

You CTR Shill
>>
>>31791528
>he doesn't hate both candidates

GOOD GOY
>>
>>31791528

See

>>31791522

>shilling for Russia

Fuck off.
>>
>>31791545
everyone hates both candidates; they just hate the tangerine molester more.
>>
>>31791495
I love how CTR moves the goal post

Shill: "Trump wants to start WW3"

/pol/: "Actually its Clinton shes been warmongering for months. In fact tensions are at a high unheard of in decades."

CTR: "Hurr durr Trump is a Putin boot licker for not using Russia as a scapegoat for his incompetencies."

Please kill yourself.
>>
>>31791569

I love how all these people screaming "CTR shillz" act like nobody hated Trump before this election.

I thought he was a douchebag trust fund Yankee piece of trash 15 years ago and I'm sure as shit not stopping now.
>>
File: 1457591465618.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1457591465618.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>31791545
>>31791569

>>Having the entire establishment trying to stop him

>>Another neocon shill

You're not CTR unless they finally found some new pasta.

So I'll leave you this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ud4sHtwLPs
>>
>>31777646
All guns were very neutered. You could not buy a normal wasr or standard AK47. You would have to pay $150+ to get a normal magazine for a pistol or your rifle.
>>
File: biff.jpg (76KB, 628x352px) Image search: [Google]
biff.jpg
76KB, 628x352px
>>31791613
It's like he spent the entirety of his adult life trying to live up to the standard set by Biff Tannen in Back to the Future Part II.
>>
>>31791659

If you've ever read American Psycho the running joke of Bateman being obsessed with Trump is absolutely hilarious now.
>>
File: new.jpg (89KB, 508x800px) Image search: [Google]
new.jpg
89KB, 508x800px
>>31791613
Post your gunsz then faggot. You're the first person I've ever heard say "yankee" outside of a Civil War thread and even then most /k/ommandos give me hate for my CSA flag lower.
>>
My dad made like 10k selling off his black rifles and 30 rounders back in 95.

I can't wait to sell all these 30rd PMAGS I've been stashing away for 100 a pop.
>>
>>31783855

>non college-educated.

See, here's America's problem. I can at least argue with most liberals who hold a degree, because they at least are willing to agree to terms of arguing... But you? You're a filthy, unwashed idiot.
>>
File: Post ban markets.png (547KB, 994x782px) Image search: [Google]
Post ban markets.png
547KB, 994x782px
>>31777646
post-ban markets suck. Massive mark ups on old af ARs
>>
>>31791708
sick SOFBAV vest
>>
File: maybe.png (543KB, 1198x763px) Image search: [Google]
maybe.png
543KB, 1198x763px
>>31777646
>>31791729
>>31791718
Not bad mate.
>>
>>31791729
>>31791741
Why does it even matter that they are preban? There is no ban, you can make whatever you want now, so who the hell cares about some old ass ARs?
>>
File: it only gets worse.png (450KB, 880x830px) Image search: [Google]
it only gets worse.png
450KB, 880x830px
>>31777646
>>31791741

>>31791738
Thanks senpai. You're actually the first to recognize it. You got an eye for gucci
>>
File: IMG_0894.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0894.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>31791761
Yeah I am thinking about picking one up either to replace or supplement my AVS
>>
File: Who am I.jpg (942KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Who am I.jpg
942KB, 1440x2560px
>>31791708
Nice lower m80. Not who you responded to but here's one of mine.

>>31791726
>must be college educated
You're what is wrong with the US. Too many kids who haven't experienced a damn thing in life go to college and get brainwashed because you really don't get anyone challenging your views unless you aren't a progressive of some strip. Then they get some bullshit degree or tons of debt and no degree. Fuck right off.

>>31791759
Assuming they will be banned and grandfathered in. Panic buying at its finest.
>>
File: 20161024_211256-min.jpg (2MB, 2984x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20161024_211256-min.jpg
2MB, 2984x5312px
>>31791708

I'm not pulling them all out so here's my favorite.
>>
File: 1409303289551.gif (2MB, 286x210px) Image search: [Google]
1409303289551.gif
2MB, 286x210px
>>31791759
I'm not sure if you're retarded, nogunz or what. You do understand some states have their own state ban right?

It's literally a living case study to see what the market would be like if the ban continued.

>>mfw he doesn't reply and is a ctr shill
>>
>>31791789
>wearing your ignorance like a badge of honor
>>
>>31791789
>>31791798

Witnessed on that timestamp

/pol/ is impossible right now thanks to CTR slide threads and derailing. You have sincerest apology.
>>
>>31791798

Holy shit where the fuck did you get a Timberwolf?
>>
>>31791789

Heh heh heh.

Bruh, I am using my GI bill. I served for 6 years before going to college. I'm 26 years old and am now a college senior. I'm on track to be valedictorian and am extremely well liked by my peers.

I just cannot stand white men who complain on the internet yet have not taken it upon themselves to get a proper education. Public schooling is shit, it produces no critical thinking skills and most public high school graduates are lucky if they have an 8th grade reading level upon graduation.

Yes, I do want a more educated populace, even if it's too liberal for your small pea brain.
>>
>>31777646
A lot of gun people didn't notice. There were a lot more fudds back then, and moreover, there just wasn't as big of a market or culture for black rifles, even among the tacticool crowd. Seemed like all the hardcore self-defense VHSs (the 90s equivalent of Chris Costa etc.) were all about pump shotguns and shit, and you could only really get one or two AR variants on the mass market anyway. And when the ban came around there were a lot of people who thought it was about banning full-auto, like in '86, because they didn't have any organization or knowledge about it. Shit, the NRA had fudds all over their board of directors back then. I'm not even sure a majority of NRA members opposed the ban.

Now, we have way fewer fudds, the gun culture is all about black rifles and there are a ton of people using them with lots of accessories on the market. I would say a majority of gun owners own or at least are ok with ARs. Plus there are sports like 3-gun taking off, and in general people trust the feds a lot less like >>31778458
said. The gun culture as a whole is more organized and prepared to fight against an AWB and defend CC (which was illegal in a lot of the US in the 90s). So passing an AWB would fuck the Dems really badly in subsequent elections, though I'm not sure they know that because a lot of them bought into the "90% want to stand up to the evil NRA" BS.

I am worried that Trump may very well alienate people from republicans, and if the Dems take the house and senate they can railroad an AWB and god knows what else through. If you ever saw the "sequel" to the 94 crime bill that the brady bunch proposed right after the AWB passed (google it), you know they want everything. I mean there is just no compromise with these people until you have to beg the police for a permit for a single shot bolt-action .22LR for deer hunting only. Vote whoever you want for president but make sure you're straight down the ticket pro-gun for house and senate, state and US.
>>
>>31791785
I'd recommend it. I fucking love it. Although I wish the release cable was a little longer. It bothers my autism that it doesn't sit perfectly.
>>
>>31791843
Uh...I'm not >>31791798

>>31791841
>implying

>>31791866
Prove it. Besides, the issue is that you're assuming someone without a degree isn't intelligent or worth talking to. So fuck right off cunt.
>>
>>31791798
>.>

I know I was apologizing for calling you one..
>>
>>31783855

Yeah, because he's the one who's starting shit with Russia and wants to jump right into Iraq War 2: Electric Boogaloo, right?
>>
>>31791961

Prove what, my military service? Nigger I'm not going to post my DD-214, and I'm not going to post my college transcript.

Serving 6 years and being considered for valedictorian is not an extraordinary claim.

What exactly am I supposed to prove? I argued that I think more young white men should be educated instead of complaining about the world.

Shit, have you read classical literature? Do you KNOW any real theories in math, science, or literature? Can you speak a foreign language? Can you even speak English well, or in public? Do you have basic composition skills that even a sophomore in college would posses? Probably not, because you're too damn stubborn to go and get a proper education.
>>
>>31792023
How long do you think it would take Trump to get pissy because he found out he is Putin's bottom bitch and kick of a nuke fight?
>>
>>31791978

Apology accepted.

I'm not voting for trump because I want to see him fail. He's an affront to all the values I was raised with and now he wants to try and pander to people like me who started from nothing and are building something through hard work?

Fuck him. Nothing will bring me greater pleasure than seeing him being brought low on a national stage, by one of the most hated women in america no less.
>>
File: 1474660685308.gif (3MB, 281x295px) Image search: [Google]
1474660685308.gif
3MB, 281x295px
>>31792058

And you'd see to the future continued destruction of the Second Amendment to spite a man that hurts your sensibilities? Honestly?
>>
File: 1477353388924.jpg (100KB, 392x409px) Image search: [Google]
1477353388924.jpg
100KB, 392x409px
>>31779130
>2008
>>
>>31792050

>>Clinton Foundation takes in millions from Russian cutouts to arrange Uranium deal with Russia

Bu..But Trump is Russia's friend.

Please consider killing yourself for the good of our country.
>>
>>31788518

Why does anyone need anything?
>>
>>31792091
At this point, any discussion of a Trump presidency is purely academic.
>>
>>31792148
Thank you for Correcting the Record.
>>
>>31792091

I'm voting R down ballot so that we keep control of congress but even with a D congress I don't think we'll get fucked aa badly as people here are claiming.

If dems get congress back they're going to want to keep it and not get slaughtered in 2018 midterms. Passing AWB 2 will be the quickest way for that to happen.

Also Trump likes his steaks well done so fuck him even more.
>>
>>31777646
It was shit annon, pure cock tease shit. A dark decade of which fudds would be proud.

You would watch movies where you would see ARs, AKs, HKs, Mac 10s, Tec 9s, Spas 12s... etc. they when you go to a funstore poof Thumbhole stocks, no bayo lugs, pinned rear stocks, 5 - 10rd fag mags and bull barrels... bull barrels everywhere
>>
>>31792186
The last gun My dad bought in the 90's was in 92 and was a Mak 90, 1992 was not as bad as the 94 cuckfest. as he did score an IMI Uzi carbine a few months earlier, and other all foreign made import guns were still common. ( 922r horseshit did not come until 94)

>Be me
>be 8 yrs old
>dad wants to buy AK
>Remember seeing one on Cadilac man, and other 80's action movie reruns on TV... Cool I think
>goes to fun store with me
>talks to the guy, buys gun
>didn't really see the gun on the rack or when my dad was buying it
>whole time I was walking around looking at bb guns and a M1917 water cooled Browning that was in a bitching display in the store center (to this day not sure if semi or full fun... or how much it was for sale)
>he buys Mak 90 for $200

After we get it home he shows it to me and lets me finger fuck it for the first time

even at 8 yrs old his looked different from the ones I saw on TV.
>Thumbhole stock
>no slant break
>no cleaning rod
>No bayo lug
>shitty looking wood for furniture
>little mini fag mag

He did buy 2 30rnd mags at the store

Then some later I was watching america's most wanted, The story was about a guy who gunned down some ppl in an apartment with a Mak90 AK... and he used a 30rnd mad.

>John Walsh while holding a Mak90 had a 5 minute cuck fest about how the gun first had 10rnd mag but the murderer simply used the 30rnd clip *click*... making him more deadly and that there is no reason to have a 30rnd clip. and to make things scary the gun comes with a 5 bullet clip but the 30rd clips are still legal to buy and own!!!!

Then I remember Feinstein's tirades about "salt weapons" and the
"You don't need an AK to hunt a deer"

My Father would get pissed at the TV and Yell
>"FUCK YOU CUNT"
>>
>>31792200
Dubs says you're Dad is a cool dude.
>>
Remember back in 08 when everybody was panicking about Obama repealing the 2nd amendment and putting gun owners in FEMA camps?

This thread sounds a lot like that.
>>
File: Proof.png (728KB, 1053x799px) Image search: [Google]
Proof.png
728KB, 1053x799px
>>31792030
Wow, you've gone from implications to full blown accusations. I'm gonna finish this paper and enjoy the fact that the supposedly intelligent and educated person doesn't want to argue with people who don't have a college education. I especially love your assumption that you have to have a college degree to be intelligent, knowledgeable, or really anything other than the "stupid young white men" you're straw-manning the shit out of. Especially if you were a member of the military as you certainly learned shit there that you wouldn't learn in college, disproving the the supposed necessity of college to become more educated.
>>
File: awb1.jpg (186KB, 1500x993px) Image search: [Google]
awb1.jpg
186KB, 1500x993px
>>31777646
>What was the original AWB like?
They were pretty cool
>>
>>31792243

Also:

>assuming every president with an R next to their name is automatically going to fight for your 2A rights.

Remember Saint Ronnie Raygun?
>>
>>31792157

Really wish Hiro would just alter 'Correcting the Record' to 'helping me contract syphilis'.
>>
>>31777646
It turned my dad who was a quasi Fudd into a guy who was pissed at Clinton and congress. He literally went on to buy a norinco AK with as many magazines as he could afford. If they hadn't started this, there wouldn't be such a large resistance to any gun control that they see today.

This was the final straw for gun owners who were usually apolitical. That's why I personally will never compromise with gun grabbers. There is no point negotiating with them. Their end game is for you to lose all your guns. No matter what they say, they wish to ban guns.
>>
>vote Trump, muh 2A is sacred!
>Fuck all the other amendments tho

He literally came out today saying the 1st amendment was too broad.

I like the 2nd but I'm not willing to throw the rest in the trash just to preserve it.
>>
>>31792387
Haha holy shit.

I never thought shills were real until now.
>>
File: 1475945876284.png (704KB, 1055x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1475945876284.png
704KB, 1055x1202px
>>31792387
This.
Everyone is shit.
>>
>>31792407

>fuck everyone else as long as I get to keep my guns

Yeah baby you keep on licking them boots.
>>
>>31778615
>You might have a point about the 90s.
That's the point he was making.

>What was the 1994 AWB like?
was the question.

Also he has a point about there being a significant shift post 9/11. I was a teenager when 9/11 happened so I just happened to be at an age that I could remember how things were before and after.
>>
>>31792276
>Remember Saint Ronnie Raygun?

I remember when he was Governor of California and passed gun control legislation because those uppity niggers had the gall to exercise their second amendment rights and white people got scared.

>trusting either party

Nah.
>>
File: 1477305730749.jpg (21KB, 238x276px) Image search: [Google]
1477305730749.jpg
21KB, 238x276px
>>31792447
>Don't worry, we can still defend our rights without guns

I need to stop watching comedies and just go to /k/.
>>
>>31792482

Also the 90s was before we started feeling the full effects of Reagan and the GOP gutting our mental healthcare system and creating an entire generation of criminals out of thin air by escalating the drug war to fuck over black people.
>>
>>31779298
No. 3 was the fact that what was defined as an assault weapon" was a rifle that was used in a very very trivial number of deaths tobegin with, and anybody in those days would be laughed out of the room just by the weight of government printed data on crime statistics regarding,something that boggles my mind even as we speak. If a new AWB is put in place with this level of " cognitive dissonence" the pivot to removing handguns policy will start 15 minutes after it is enacted.
>>
>>31792200
I also remember on the news when the AWB went through the militias started to pop up and become the news's boogie man.

>Guys on TV wearing woodland BDUs, inna woods or "compound"
>Have AKs, M1a's, and ARs everywhere
>warning the govt about their overstepping
>Threatening civil war, and hit and run attacks
>preaching civil disobedience by altering / modding AWB compliant guns to uncucked status

He thinks he's being all based and badass, but the news is making him out to be
batshit crazy,

Every other network news agency did almost the same exact interview w/ different militia guys, all with the same message above
>>
>>31792543

>thinking the government would ever actually try confiscating guns

The logistics of it alone would get anybody who seriously suggested it laughed out of Washington. It's literally never going to happen. Nobody is even going to try.
>>
>>31792595

To be fair public opinion of "people standing up against the government" went south significantly after McVeigh killed 19 kids and 3 pregnant women. I don't think anyone took those pretend army people seriously until then.
>>
>>31778278
>American education
>>
>>31792616
No they will just put bans in place, and fuck you over with mag limits, and ammo restrictions

>Limit the amount of ammo you can buy in one month / transaction
>Make you go through a FFL and a transfer fee for buying ammo
>Ban the import of foreign made ammo
>Use the EPA to make restrictions on lead ammo b/c it causes lead contamination
>Fine you if you get caught with old ammo innawoods
>Force companies to comply with "green ammo"
>Small outfits go under, big companies need to reinvest in tooling

All of the above will lead to shortages and price hikes

This is not out of the realm of reality and is something that has been proposed numerous times... To think otherwise is laughable
>>
>>31779741
The house is set to stay republican until at least 2020. The Senate is a toss up.
>>
File: 1259641349478.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1259641349478.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>31792680
>>
>>31792058

Fuck you. I hope you lose everything due to Hillary's policies. You deserve it.
>>
>>31792816
>trumpfags getting salty as fuck
>>
>>31778911
Legal shit.

Technically, a firearm with a bore larger than .50 is a Destructive Device, but only if it's been determined to not have a sporting purpose. If it is, then it's treated like any other firearm.

It's weird. The SPAS-12 gets fucked while double barrel pump action shotguns and semi autos with giant drums are good to go. The SPAS is actually pretty tame compared to some of the non-DD guns sold today.
>>
File: gun control stats.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gun control stats.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>31788725
>They still have to make the law palatable to the swing states which are still mostly gun friendly
>>
>>31792058
So you are willing to let a woman who Literally has fucked us in the past win the election,
>who's husband fucked our shit for 10 years
>Who Wants to do that for rnd 2, only with loopholes sealed up and making it permanent
>a woman who has a fucking tigger lock hole named after her

IB4,
>Drumpf said salt weaponz are bad back in the 90s

Since then His sons got him into shooting, he has a CCW, And owns / shoots shoots an AR15... but Noooo Lets go with *Hillary Hole* Clinton instead.

The Bitch who every chance she gets comes out and says the libtard battlefield weapon copypasta, who fucked you in the past... who will undoubtedly fuck you in the future... Yep! that the one for sure

>>31792816
Seriously This
>>
Remember back around '07 or '08 when Cerebus started buying up all of the gun companies?
They could be the Judas of the whole thing? Sell out the gun owners and pull a Bill Ruger. IF they own enough companies, they could probably justify the writing off of some companies if they pretty much let congress give them a monopoly on the american firearms market.
>>
>>31778911
Short answer...Basically pic related and the looks of the handguard

Long answer
>>31792843
>>
I hope all you as Sholes lose your guns.

Hillary and Trump. Is that REALLY the best you can do, America?

You deserve everything you get. You impose your "freedoms" on everyone else, and now you're at risk of losing some of your ownm
>>
>>31778093
>The truth is Republicans are just as anti-gun as Democrats.

not true at all. Yes Republicans (especially neocons) don't stand up for gun rights 100% of the time like they should and have no excuse for but they are not just as bad. Bernie Sanders is considered a "pro gun" democrat and he doesn't recognize guns for sporting or self defense, only hunting.
>>
>>31792243
08 didn't have a guaranteed stacked antigun Supreme Court as one of the potential outcomes.
>>
>>31779607
The only thing you can't repeal are certain officials who can only be removed if they commit an impeachable offense. Any law can be changed or repealed.
>>
>>31792509
remember when republicans were actually popular ? the vast majority of people are too dumb to understand fiscal responsibility. If republicans lose the gun issue all they will have left is abortion and religious pandering and by that point they would be completely stomped by democrats.
>>
>>31793351
Yes any law can be repealed, the problem is that no one will get around to it

>NFA act 1934
>Hugh's amendment

If / when AWB 2.0 comes in we are fucked as that shit is going to be the gun law equivalent of HepC, we're all going to be stuck with it for life
>>
>>31781694
there is no metric to support trump winning, republicans controlling the senate, or a conservative supreme court being assigned.

considering how the Project Veritas videos have been virtually stonewalled I can't imagine what could occur that would let Trump win at this point short of something completely ridiculous like a mexican invasion or hillary being assassinated.
>>
File: 1467139446875.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1467139446875.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>31793555

>Hillary being assassinated.

If trips ever confirm anything let it be this.
>>
>>31793555
>considering how the Project Veritas videos have been virtually stonewalled

Rightfully so. James okeef is on Trump's and Breitbart's payroll. Anbody who believes anything he puts out is fucking delusional.
>>
>>31794117
Kys
>>
>>31791876
This. We need to keep the senate and house. Plus add as many local pro gun officials as we can. It looks like Missouri should have a Republican Gov instead of a Dem this time around.

And our senate seat should stay Republican. Kander shot himself in the foot when he got the Pro Pot measure off the ballot. He was trying to appeal to conservative voters to cross lines. What happened is he pissed off a lot of liberal leaning independents. Roy Blunt has some backing from the pot smokers because he backed the State's right to legalize and his name is Blunt.
>>
>>31794236

Kys for being such a gullible fuck. Project """"""""""""veritas""""""""""""" is manufactured selective editing horseshit and faggots like you eat it up because it's what they want to hear.
>>
>>31794493
Let me guess, the emails that corroborate the Veritas videos were faked right? Written by Russians to swing the election in Trumps favor even though Trump is supposedly going to start WWIII with them?

Fuck off hillshill.
>>
>>31777646
Basically live in CA.
>>
>>31778615
Listen you chicken shit. Some of us grew up/lived through that era. Go back to Xbox live or the Playstation network.
>>
>>31785993
more people live in urban areas than in farmland moron. this is the exact reason the electoral college was founded. are you retarded?
>>
File: 1475483563829.png (23KB, 333x485px) Image search: [Google]
1475483563829.png
23KB, 333x485px
>>31783855
>not voting for trump
>>
File: 1407785419171.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1407785419171.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>31778926
>"progress" meme
Thread posts: 284
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.