[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a nightmare last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: worry.jpg (12KB, 192x245px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
12KB, 192x245px
>a few years after Hillary won the election
>various panics drive up gun prices just like under Obama
>Republicans continue to obstruct everything
>more business as usual
>Ginsburg ends up dying
>AWB challenge finally makes it to the Supreme Court and AWB laws gets struck down nationally 4-3
>gun panics end and gun prices drop again
>companies no longer have to produce AWB friendly guns
>even more companies have jumped on the AR-15 train driving the price down to $300 per gun on basic models, dropping lower during sales
>the market for AR-15s in calibers other than 5.56x45mm explodes bringing the prices of many caliber conversions down to just slightly over a 5.56x45mm model making AR-15s easily price competitive against rifles in other common calibers
>AR-15 sales are now cutting into the sales of all other rifles
>talk of Ruger discontinuing the Mini-14 along with other companies that make other low end and mid range semi auto options that used to compete with the AR-15
>AKs can't compete as the surplus parts they're built with dry up, sales only continue due to AK aesthetics
>companies won't even bother bringing new semi auto designs to the market that aren't bullpup and even then they have a hard time getting sales
>even bolt action rifles are having a hard time competing with AR-15 sales cutting deep into the sales of midrange offerings and low end offerings in many calibers
>companies respond by thinning out the their lines of bolt action rifles, companies that don't already have well established higher end lines stop producing bolt action rifles all together
>AR-15s sales are even cutting into the sales of shotguns with features for home defense now that they're less than $100 more than you can get a new ~18" barrel 12 gauge for
>the rifles stocked at gun stores are almost entirely AR-15s
>the words AR-15 and rifle start getting used interchangeably by a good portion of the population as AR-15s are the most common rifle seen
Please tell me this can't happen.
>>
I just want affordable fn rifles and valmets and such to be a thing...
>>
>>31775468
That would be incredibly unlikely in such a situation. Hell, FN would probably end up discontinuing the SCAR if AR-15s got to that point.
>>
>>31775250
SCARs and other non-ar15 wouldn't sell today if that was the case. People are always going to want variety and they'll always pay for it.
>>
You make it sound like this isn't al ready the case

Need a rifle/dmr/smg? Get an ar15 stupid it's the perfect design than can do literally everything possible let with literally zero drawbacks in its design HURRRRRE
>>
>>31775250
>Hillary winning the election

>people actually think this is possible
>>
>>31776040
Except if basic models dropped to $300 and bolts/barrels for calibers other than 5.56 saw widespread production (which they very likely would if ARs bottomed out like that) we'd see AR-15s in 6.5mm Grendel or options like the .30 RAR/.25 WSSM that achieve ballistics equivalent of full size cartridges (if they end up with a decent following) compete with budget bolt actions like the Savage Axis and Ruger American in .308. AR-15s would become the new basic first rifle for pretty much every need, even hunting.
>>
>>31776076
>thinking she wont get elected in an election she fixed against a puppet candidate
>>
>>31775250

I had a /k/ related nightmare the other night too, and it stuck with me that whole day because of how vivid it was and the fact that I'm not really all that heavy into guns or history.

>I'm a soldier in this group with a few others
>guessing it was the civil war era, because we had horses and a bunch of different revolvers and wood rifles
>my name was "Mitchell"
>we were on our way back to some camp we had near some woods
>my brother was there and was a soldier too
>I spent the day talking with him and a few others about some battle we were just in
>it didn't look like everyone at the camp had a standard uniform because there were a bunch of people wearing some with different colors and designs
>I spent the rest of the day with my brother helping with some guys that were wounded in a tent and taking care of the horses
>at night a few of us sat in front of a fire eating
>I take out this long barreled revolver and show it to a few of them
>tell them I shot someone and took it off of him
>we go to our tents to sleep
>later in the night I wake up to shouts and gunfire
>rush out with a rifle and I'm barely able to see in the darkness
>can't tell what's going on
>there are several men already on the ground
>can just barely see a huge force advancing on us
>they get close enough and the last few of us lay down our guns and surrender
>they tie some of us up and take us, and shoot the wounded
>over a few days we're taken away somewhere
>they barely give us any food or water
>I remember that horrible dry feeling in my throat and mouth
>the smell in the wagons is terrible, like they used it to store meat or carcasses
>finally we arrive at some encampment
>they keep us all together and give us some food and water
>then they start taking us out one by one over the hours
>and the ones who go don't come back
>my brother is there with me and they call him
>I scream and try to stop them but they hit me and hold me down
>I'm so horribly nervous I'm almost vomiting
>>
>>31778768
Holocaust 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
File: 1475452642232.png (112KB, 294x256px) Image search: [Google]
1475452642232.png
112KB, 294x256px
>The AR-15s standards crash dramatically to irreversible levels
>Chrome lined barrels are now considered National Super Match Grade
>All receivers will have some form of extra aesthetic """enhancement""" depending on manufacturer
>Every god damn AR has some retarded looking furniture or MAGPUL parts until one day production outruns the stocks and TAPCO comes back to play
>FUDDS, Noobs, normies and idiots buy up every AR-15 for the sake of it being the cheapest AR-15 they can lay their hands on
>TAPCO is now the most powerful enterprise in the planet
>They inplant lobbyists in politics
>EXECUTIVE ORDER: ALL FURNITURE ON ALL AR TYPE RIFLE MUST BE TAPCO INTRAFUSE
>ALL 5.56X45 MUST BE REMINGTON AMMO
>YOU MAY ONLY USE REM OIL
>YOU MAY ONLY USE TAPCO MAGS OR USGI MAGS
>>
>>31775999

considering that the SCAR series rifles are produced cheaper than AR-15s do you think that they could give the AR-15 a run for its money in sheer volume of sales if it was priced competitively to it?
>>
>>31778768
>after a few hours they get to me and put me in a chair in some tent
>I remember the men who were sitting there
>one had some fancy looking hat
>another had a patchy beard and smoked a pipe
>and there was one standing by the entrance with a rifle and another standing next to me
>my hands were tied up
>they asked me questions about our leadership and our plans and some other things
>the one with the hat was polite but very firm
>I told them I didn't know much and the one with the pipe hit me and took out a knife
>the one with the hat told him to be calm
>then he turned to me and asked me about the man from earlier I made a fuss about
>I felt like crying when he mentioned him
>the man in the hat told me that he might still be alive but he didn't know what would happen if he didn't get answers
>I started crying and told him I didn't know anything
>I guess he believed me because he ordered them to take me
>they brought me into this crowded tent
>the rest of them were there, along with my brother
>I tried to speak with them but most were quiet and didn't want to talk
>we sat in silence waiting for anything to happen
>then they came and marched us all out
>we walked for a short while before we came to this flat empty field
>there were several graves dug there and empty coffins
>a few men were standing there watching us
>there was one that looked important, with a nice uniform
>he had a beard and these stony eyes
>one by one they started to shoot us and dump us in the coffins
>the ones who shouted were shot out of turn
>the ones who tried to run were shot too
>we protested and begged but they kept killing us
>then it came my brother's turn and I fell to my knees and cried and begged them not to kill him and that I would do anything
>the man with the beard stopped them
>he came over to me and told me to go into the coffin and he would spare my brother
>I walked and I went in despite him protesting
>the bearded man went over and spoke with the men
>I felt numb
>>
>>31778987
Is this the end for Pvt Anon?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.