[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

swords

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

Any sword fans here? what swords do you own and which is your favorite.
>>
other medieval weapons are also ok
>>
File: AA217_l.jpg (137KB, 607x1165px) Image search: [Google]
AA217_l.jpg
137KB, 607x1165px
redpill me on this burgundian poleaxe, it looks tempting but that price is keeping me from just making an impulse buy

http://www.kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=AA217
>>
File: Gruppbild 7.jpg (400KB, 1359x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Gruppbild 7.jpg
400KB, 1359x1067px
Can't say I'm much for favourites, flavour of the minute perhaps... Pic's missing a pair of trainers, another longsword feder and a single hander.

>>31774727
Arms and Armor have a very solid reputation. Pollaxes are nice. Uhm... got a vitamin pill and some red food dye?
>>
>>31774812
i've heard decent things about A&A but after seeing this, i was skeptical on their products, especially on one that costs $850

https://youtu.be/l47Idc7anG4?t=3m

but then again, the knightly pollaxe is made of more than 1 solid piece, compared to the burgundian poleaxe which is just one rigid construction
>>
File: marital-aid.jpg (5KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
marital-aid.jpg
5KB, 240x240px
>>31774727
Poleaxes will only benefit your sexual prospects if arranged into a well-fitted, aestethical personal collection of medieval items. Having it visibly in your home will otherwise reveal you as a hopeless beta and evoke spontaneous associations with compensation (the long handle and spike) and inadequacy (the small axeblade). You're unlikely to get any house lays like that, so either hide it or make it to her place (make sure to get your recorder to stave off any totally unjustified claims of rape).
You CAN use it both to get some tail and to keep that bitch in check the way it used to be in the good old days before filthy feminists destroyed western culture, but this poleaxe is cumbersome and the head a bit too agressive for a decent, nonviolent man and possibly husband like you. For this purpose, I suggest pic related.
>>
Italian rapiers and Celtic leaf pattern blades tend to do it for me. I own a dirk that's long enough to be a short sword so that's nice. I think I like stabbing things.
>>
File: 1476634778226.jpg (227KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476634778226.jpg
227KB, 720x960px
Kriegsmesser a best
>>
File: 20160706_184159.jpg (378KB, 747x521px) Image search: [Google]
20160706_184159.jpg
378KB, 747x521px
>>31774509
>swords
>not sebenzas
0/10
>>
>>31774509
Knight's riding sword by legacy arms/gen2
>>
>>31774509
Does anyone have that image of the comic book where an advanced civilization battled each other with swords for thousands of years because of tradition and honor?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.