[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a gun pointed at me today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 19

File: 4354231.jpg (59KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
4354231.jpg
59KB, 876x493px
I live in a major US metroplex. I was driving on on the highway to an electronics store to return something. Traffic was backing up so I exited and was going to take another route. When I took the exit I merged into the service road in front of a white Chevy Cruz. I wasn't close to them and I didn't cut them off or anything. I was traveling faster than them as well because I had just came off the highway.

The driver swerved into the other lane and floored it to come up alongside the passengers side of my car. When he got next to me he started swerving toward my car. I slowed down and he did the same. We approached the intersection and the traffic at the light started to stack up and were rolling up to traffic at about 15 mph. I looked over at the driver and he rolled the window down and threw a piece of trash at my car. The passenger in the car held up a Hi Point handgun and pointed it at me through the rolled down driver's side window.

I immediately slammed on the brakes and they rolled past and rolled to a stop in traffic. I I was about a car length behind them and called 911 over my car stereo. The whole time leading up to it, even when they pointed the gun at me and the next 30 seconds or so I was calm, but as I talked to the 911 operator I started shaking uncontrollably and my voice was quivering so much that I had to repeat everything I said because she couldn't understand me.

We were both in the turn lane so we turned down the intersecting street. I gave the 911 operator their license plate and a description of them as I followed about 3 car lengths back in the other lane.
>>
>Two black males, late teens early 20s.
>Driver had small short braids.
>The passenger that pointed the gun at me had buzzed hair and glasses.
>The gun was a black Hi Point.

They turned into the first apartment complex on the street. I told the 911 operator the name and address as I read it off the sign when I passed.

I used to have my concealed carry license but I let it lapse because I wasn't carrying often. The only handgun I had back then that I would carry was a Glock 23 and it was just too large. I have since bought a smaller handgun but I have not renewed my LTC and don't carry. I do keep a handgun in the car at times but I did not have one today.

I can't stop thinking what would have happened if I would have had the Glock in the car. Would I have killed one or both of them? Would I had been shot? It's been about 2 hours but everytime I start thinking about it and running the situation through my head I start shaking. I've never drawn on anyone and I've never had a gun pointed at me until today. I'm a frequent shooter and own a lot of firearms. I've been through a few handgun courses in the past. I'm sure I would have killed one of them. I don't want to kill anyone and the thought of all these what-ifs is what's nagging me.
>>
I got a call back from a police officer about 15 minutes later. The officer asked me for the description of them and the description of the gun. He asked me if I wanted to come down there and I told him hell no. He said I need to come down there if I want to press charges so I asked if he had found them and he said he did but that there was no gun. I told him that there was a gun earlier and that they had probably stashed it at a friends house or threw it out. He came back a with reponse that sounded and felt like thought I was making it up about the gun.

I just basically told him that I know what I saw and wouldn't have called and wouldn't be this upset if I didn't have a gun aimed in my face from 5 feet away. He told me that I was making assumptions about them hiding the gun and that he was going to cut them lose because there is no gun.
>>
>>31769445
Of course they'd let them go if they can't find a gun and you have no proof otherwise. I don't doubt that a pair of dindus pointed a Glock Fowtay at you but what are the cops supposed to do about it really?
>>
>>31769445

did you go down there at all? If you didn't go down there, probably not very convincing.
>>
>>31769568
I told the officer the same thing on the phone, if they didn't catch them with the gun there was nothing to be done. I wasn't saying that they should have arrested them just based on my claim, I was just stating what happened.

>>31769585
Go down there for what? Without them catching the guys with the gun it was all over.
>>
File: 1474683136325.jpg (132KB, 1571x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1474683136325.jpg
132KB, 1571x1600px
>>31769425
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>31769652
Sounds like you wasted the cop's time and put him in danger since he had to go confront the niggers for you.

Good going, you're a great guy.
Sucks that you had a glock40problemsolver pointed at you.
You should have been carrying. You have no excuse based on where you live.
Have you ever considered moving?
>>
Had a cop point a gun at me before once because I matched the description of someone they were after. I was in an alley at like 2 in the morning so this didn't happen in broad daylight or anything. He was wearing a raincoat so he didn't instantly look like a cop either.

The scariest thing is not having a gun pointed at you, but your reaction being to freeze up and just stand there.
>>
>>31769689
All of the areas right off the highway are bad though and I was driving through to go to a particular store. I live a bit farther north and it's fine. If the cop would have pulled them over and they still had the gun in the car it would have been a very different story. They either gave it to their friend in that apartment complex or they threw the $100 junk gun in the dumpster and drove off. There was a gun there, cut and dry.

"Wasted a cops time" by reporting a crime? That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>31769757
You're saying the cop's time wasn't wasted?
>>
>>31769775
No, you are...
Just because they stashed the gun doesn't mean it was a waste of time. Maybe these guys wont ride around and point guns at people and try to run them off the road any more.

I don't think you understand the way that laws work.
>>
>being around black people
>ever
>>
>cops didn't plant a baggie of powder on one of them to get a possession charge on them

I'm sorry your PD sucks.
>>
>>31769816
I don't think you understand the way niggers work.

They're not going to stop nigging because a cop gave them a stern talking to, dude.
>>
>>31769689
>Sounds like you wasted the cop's time and put him in danger since he had to go confront the niggers for you.
That's his job. Don't whine because the victim of a crime reported a crime.
>>
File: 1445569743266.jpg (32KB, 497x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445569743266.jpg
32KB, 497x500px
>>31769429
>I used to have my concealed carry license but I let it lapse because I wasn't carrying often. The only handgun I had back then that I would carry was a Glock 23 and it was just too large. I have since bought a smaller handgun but I have not renewed my LTC and don't carry. I do keep a handgun in the car at times but I did not have one today.
>>
>>31769880
Niggers point guns at a guy, and he thinks the cops can do anything about it?
Alright man. Ok.
>>
>>31769937
If they would have pulled them over with the gun, yes. It's not legal to point guns at people connor.
>>
Either be powerless in the face of felony brandishment or become the next George Zimmerman. Hm.

Lawlessness begets lawlessness. We're going to start seeing this kind of behavior more and more -- and not just from nigs.
>>
File: 1474757556379564.jpg (81KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
1474757556379564.jpg
81KB, 500x463px
>driving to do charity work at local school
>Haitian in 1853 rust green dodge caravan cuts me off in traffic
>across three open lanes
>barely miss
>give angry horn and finger dance
>stop light
>roll down window and start jawwing with slim jim and his wife in eternal diabetic shock
>stutter out a few put downs on how shitty Haiti is
>Haitian male goes berserk mud mouth
>I'm laughing
>Skinny whips out a weapons grade assault folding knife in tactical neon green
>waves it around like a fucking glow stick and we're raving
>shake my head laughing "Later, dirt cookie."
>notice shitty dodge caravan is aggressively following me
>wonder if I can legally magdump my beretta into that passenger door
>figure it's best not to do that at a grade school
>"Ok kids, pay attention on how to behave when a cop approaches and you're armed standing over two dead bodies!"
>courthouse is nearby on the right anyway
>pull in hard right in front of sheriff's office in open parking lot
>figure cameras nearby for evidence
>foot going full jimmy shake
>lock car doors
>unlock glove compartment
>phone in hand debating to get cops involved
>decide not for now
>hand ready to pop glovebox
>notice green shitcan circling around the parking lot
>boy I hope he doesn't have a fucking gun... or a clown car of friends in that tinted out kill wagon
>thankfully mr. hanky was deterred by police presence
>relieved as fuck
>mildly dissapointed
>go help kids in the one nice thing I do per year
>>
>>31769425
GET A DASHCAM
>>
ok
>>
File: Gypsy_caravan.jpg (279KB, 908x640px) Image search: [Google]
Gypsy_caravan.jpg
279KB, 908x640px
>>31770075
>1853 Dodge Caravan
>>
>>31769429
>>Two black males, late teens early 20s.
>Would I have killed one or both of them?
the latter, hopefully.
>>
>>31769743
this is absolutely the case.
ive had guns pointed at me three rimes now and ive frozen every single time, i always end up being so disgusted with myself that i froze up too.
>>
>>31770050
Car on car gun fights are most definitely not a Zimmerman situation. Car on car gun fights would be a very gray,leaning to the dark, legal area for op. Anyone for that matter. If you have the option to escape, such as op did, its going to be hard to prove that you had to shoot them.

Not saying that I wouldn't have drawn on them myself, since actually do carry my handgun with me, but it would still be a legal, and life nightmare.
>>
If your reaction with a gun would have been to open fire, it's a damn good thing you let that carry permit lapse. Getting into an avoidable shootout is dumb. Don't be a cowboy.

Punching the brakes and calling the cops was the correct thing to do. It's a shame that the cops didn't catch the fuckers with a gun, but that's life.
>>
>>31769775
>You're saying the cop's time wasn't wasted?
Their job is to investigate crimes. Just because they couldn't find evidence to make an arrest doesn't mean their time was wasted.
>>
>>31771726
>>31771730
We were rolling up to the intersection. When they came up along my passenger side window we were a maybe 100 feet from the traffic at the intersection and were rolling at maybe 10-15 mph. I slammed on my brakes and stopped and they stopped about a car length ahead of me in the lane to the right.
>>
>>31769425
>that pic

why is it always the fucks with the scraggly as shit beards?
>>
>>31771779
the shit beards are because they are to shit to actually groom them selves shit people generally make it easy to identify their presence.
>>
>>31771847
Literally every guy I've ever encountered with one of those shitty """"beards""""" is a slack jawed faggot who tries to act really hard and tough.
>>
>>31771775
And you were able to escape. You had the ability to escape. When you are in a car, unless there is a vehicle directly in front of you and directly behind you, you have the ability to escape. The controls to the vehicle are in your hands at the time, they are closer to use than the controls of a firearm. Unless they chase, and shoot at you, then you will not legally get away with having a shoot out 99 percent of the time.
>>
File: Pat-Mac-670x447.jpg (46KB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
Pat-Mac-670x447.jpg
46KB, 670x447px
>>31771944
how 'bout Pat Mac?
>>
>>31772033
He's actually got facial hair.

The guys who are 20+ and their beards come in all patchy and shitty are the ones who always are trying to overcompensate and act hard.
>>
File: idiot-picture.jpg (97KB, 1024x586px) Image search: [Google]
idiot-picture.jpg
97KB, 1024x586px
>>31771956
What part of rolling up to traffic don't you get. There were a dozen cars ahead of me at the light, and there were other cars behind me that had also exited the highway. This is a major city, I wasn't on some country road slowing down for a cow to walk out of the street. I was on the service road of a major highway in the middle of a 7 million population area. It's clear that you cannot visualize what I've described to I drew you a picture. The offramp to the highway was much longer than this, but it's pretty close to what the traffic looked like. There were fucking cars everywhere, I was boxed in.
>>
>>31771775
>>31772072
You said here that you were 100 feet from traffic forward of you traveling at 10-15 mph when you slammed on brakes.

Now besides the fact that you slammed on your brakes, then they slammed on their brakes, and then nothing else happened, you still had room to maneuver. If your morronic, 7+million people ass can't figure out how to avoid dying, then I hope you do fire on someone and then go to prison. Please contribute to statistics of the few dumbass gun owners out there to be evidence for the liberals.

But the point of this shit is that all this happened, but nothing really happened. Had you drawn and fired, I promise you friend, you would be in jail.

And I get it, your emotional, you really just want to go find them and make them feel the way you did, and then dump your glawk fotty in them.

But seriously, make an appointment with a self defense lawyer and tell them your story in detail, and then ask him what the best outlook is for you if had drawn on them and survived.
>>
>>31769652
>Go down there for what? Without them catching the guys with the gun it was all over.

no, you dumb nigger, without a gun AND without victim co-operation it's all over
>>
>>31772259
You're going to have to excuse me if I didn't have a tape measure the distance at the time to get an accurate measurement of how far I was from the intersection. I also didn't count the exact number of cars that were on the service road waiting at the intersection ahead of me. I also failed to note the exact speed that I was traveling when they came up beside my car.

I failed to do all these things because I just had a gun pointed in my face.

It's extremely clear that nothing like this has ever happened to you, or you would know why all of those things didn't happen. Your brain doesn't work the way that you think. You're sitting on your keyboard high-horsing me attempting to think rationally and analyze the situation, but until you are in the situation you don't have a clue. You sound like one of those guys that say the police were wrong for shooting Tamir Rice because "he just pointed a BB gun at them".

You don't have time to make all of those precise observations. Hell, after it happened I drove the wrong way down the road for 5 minutes because I couldn't remember where I was going beforehand. It never even crossed my mind that I was going the wrong way.

>>31772303
At the time I didn't want to go down there but now that I've thought about it for hours I wish I would have. My main thought at the time was that I didn't want to go anywhere near that complex or wherever they were. I didn't want them getting my license plate or any info of mine. The only reason I would have went down there would be to tell them more often than not I have a gun in the car and that this could have been a very very different outcome for both of us. They were young, maybe it would have brought some reality to the situation but probably not. The officer asked if I wanted to press charges and go to court, but without a gun or some kind of evidence it would have been a lost cause without a confession...which wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>31769429
>Would I have killed one or both of them?

The world would be a better place if you had.
>>
>>31772458
Yeah, but he would've been force-fed into our rigged criminal justice system that would have liquidated him Soviet style.
>>
>>31772419
I'm actually touch screen high horsing. Your big speech is fine and all, but the fact remains that they drew on you and you slammed on the brakes, then you were never in face to face contact with them again. Seriously, get legal advice, tell them your story, see what they say, even the greediest lawyer is gonna tell you you're going to serve time.

>yeah, totally never had my life threatened by niggers before.
>>
>>31772489

A noble death.
>>
>>31772419
>measurement
>speed
>cars

But you at least gave us a guesstimate, because you painted the picture for us, remember?

Just fucking post somewhere if you want to vent and not have real shit talked to you. I told you earlier that I wasn't saying that I wouldn't have drawn on them myself, but the god damn legalities of shooting someone, even in self defense, from your vehicle, will land you in jail/prison 99 percent of the time.
>>
>>31771725
Different people have different reactions. Ever see those old-ass videos of some faggots trying to prank people, and once in a blue moon, they jumpscare someone who IMMEDIATELY throws a punch?

When I read about people who shoot someone who's pointing a gun at them, I have to commend them for being able to find pants that can fit their gigantic balls.
>>
When I first got out of the Army early last year, I moved back into my hometown. Driving mannerisms aren't the same in central TX as they are in podunk WI, and I made an aggressive move. Not dangerous, I just needed to get into the other lane and cocksucker didn't let me in even though he had room. He was an old fucker with his wife. About 65, he rode my bumper and pulled up next to me at the light. He rolled his window down, and threw change at me. NBD, my truck isn't a show queen. I was going to the beer store (sober) and I had my TCP on me (no longer own, pos..) He followed me into the beer store and watched me. I went back to my truck and he followed me. My preggo wife was with, and he reached into his pocket. I immediately drew on him and made him lay on the pavement spread style while my wife called the police and kept an eye on his wife. Police detained him and found a pistol in the pocket I said he reached into. Fucker was going to kill me and I beat him to the draw. He got sent to jail for DC while armed.

I had been in some "mild" combat before, just IEDs and pop-shots before, but this made me legitimately think I was going to die. I have since started carrying a full sized pistol with spare mags.
>not a matter of if, but when.
>>
>>31771956

>Unless they chase, and shoot at you, then you will not legally get away with having a shoot out 99 percent of the time.

kek
>you have to being chased and already shot at to use deadly force
nice one
>>
>>31772932
Exactly this.

OP here, I live in TX. I said metroplex earlier so it's pretty clear that means Dallas. This isn't fucking cuckfornia.
>>
>go innawoods
>shoot my rifle with dad
>teach him gun safety
>he ignores me and treats me like a kid
>he takes my rifle and shoots the target
>he doesn't only point it downrange like I said
>he points it straight at me after firing
>I literally jumped a meter high and yelled at him for 15 mins

It's a good thing it was a bolt action rifle and I only gave him 1 round because I knew my senile old man would do this. There was no danger but I still freaked out.
>>
>>31769445

Lawfag here, no gun makes it hard but any cop could make a case out of it via investigation. No victim though? 10-8, on to the next call.

Without a victim for this the officer on scene has no probable cause to make an arrest. He detained those men and he needed you to identify them and press charges.

Things an officer could do to investigate a crime when there's now a victim but no weapon: canvas the area in which the crime occurred for witnesses such as people, traffic cameras, security cameras on buildings, etc. Getting the two geniuses who road raged to confess also wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility when you can say to them, "The victim identified you and is pressing charges." I'd tell the driver that his passenger is the one who pointed the gun and if he doesn't roll on him he's going down as an accomplice. Driver might still go down as an accomplice but that's up to the attorneys.

1/10, victim refused to press charges.
>>
>>31772990
Yeah, I posted earlier that after thinking about it for a while I should have went back. I just didn't want to get into anything else. I didn't want those guys having my plates or getting my name or any of my info. It didn't help my thinking at the time that the cop was basically implying that I made it all up. I was afraid I was going to go there and he was going to give me some false report charge or something. My head was going 100mph and I started getting all worked up again when I was talking to him on the phone after it occurred.
>>
>>31773017

You should have just told the cop this and asked for a ride there, they do it all the time for victims. Worst case you get a shitbag who says no and then you could have just got an uber/cab.
>>
File: IMG_2308.gif (2MB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2308.gif
2MB, 193x200px
>>31771641
>>
>>31772932
If he has the ability to maneuver, he has the ability to escape.

I love /k/ fantasies as much as the next /k/umdumpster, but the thread is about reality.

Yes, castle doctrine applies to your car, but you are not protecting your vehicle(property), you are protecting your life, and the quickest and easiest way to do that is to maneuver your vehicle, which you are operating. If you can move one or two car lengths forward or backward, you can escape, and the people of (insert your state here) will prove it in the court of law.
>>
>>31773112

>I have no idea how self defense law works
>I think duty to retreat exists anywhere but cuck states
>Please notice me
:^]
>>
>>31773112

If he is in a state with no duty to retreat it doesn't matter if he has the ability to escape or not.
>>
>>31773118
>two vehicles driving down the road
>road rage happens
>one vehicle pulls gun
>other vehicle pulls gun and fires
>other vehicle fires when they see gun
>second gun puller walks away alive with no charges

Sure.

Show me legal precedent where this has happened.

Also op tell us exactly what you would have done if you had a gun. Step by step as you did the original story.
>>
>>31773147

Either you massively fucked up something with your greentext, or you're dumb as shit.
Because the way that post reads, it doesn't even come close to addressing what I'm talking about.
Cognitive dissonance maybe?
>>
>>31773154
Then tell the action of the story in 4 lines. Since I did add a couple lines that didn't happen.
>>
Can you shoot at someone that just pointed his gun at you like in OPs case?

Not right there and then, but say he points the gun at your face, brandishes threatens you etc then rides off, can I magdump their car?
>>
>>31773171

I can't talk to you if you're just going to go off on random unrelated tangents like this.
>>
>>31773142
Yeah, I live in a stand your ground state, but having a moving car gun fight isn't exactly standing your ground. I asked op what exactly would have done, idk why we haven't actually talked about this.
>>
> Had an opportunity to remove Jerome
> Didn't remove Jerome

0/10 ohpee
>>
>>31772982
California doesn't have a duty to retreat.
>>
>>31773188
All I did was give the basis of the story and that is all anyone is going to see.

>omg I can't even talk to you right now
>*storms off*
>god I hate woman
>>
>>31773147

http://archive.azcentral.com/video/921480132001

No charges filed against the shooter. Here's the deceased's memorial video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5h2jCSv0dU
>>
>>31773208

I don't think I can explain what I've been saying any more clearly.
>>
>>31773147
>>31773192

Have another http://www.azfamily.com/story/28336576/no-charges-will-be-filed-in-recent-road-rage-shooting
>>
>>31773235
>>31773214
Without there being many details to the story in the video.

They said it went on for 6 blocks and ended in gunfire. Never said anything about firing from vehicles. Wether they were shooting at each other the whole time, or if the defender was trying to escape until the attacker wrecked him and then it turned into gun fire.

And I tried looking for articles on it, couldn't find anything.

>>31773216
Well since I'm obviously so stupid, why don't you break down the whole actionable bits into a couple lines.

I'm a simple man, I like to hear a simple story.

And can you please explain what you think you might have done, had you had a gun?
>>
>>31773259

>why don't you break down the whole actionable bits into a couple lines.
Because it's not relevant to my argument.
>>
>>31773259

I'll do you one better then

>two vehicles driving down the road
>road rage happens
>driver a starts verbal altercation
>driver b pulls gun and fires
>driver b doesn't call 911
>driver b goes home
>driver b plans to do repairs to damage on his side view mirror from his own gunfire
>driver b is acquitted by jury

http://tucson.com/news/blogs/police-beat/jury-acquits-man-in-deadly-oro-valley-road-rage-shooting/article_b997992a-78bc-5dd5-8d98-6f712590f904.html
>>
>>31773282

I'll point it out too, the prosecutor couldn't even get the jury to convict driver b on agg assault for the incident thanks to stand your ground.
>>
>>31771779
There's a whitebread nigger wannabe in Tacoma WA named Taylor Hagemeister that has the shittiest fucking beard you've ever seen. Nigger wants to be a nigger so bad he even owes child support for a little nigger baby he had with some stupid african queen type bitch that he knocked up and abandoned. His beard is so fucking faggy all you want to do is strangle him with it. pic related.
>>
>>31773282

That's pretty hilarious
>>
>>31773276
Then why don't you tell me what you would have done?
>>
>>31773300

Holy fuck dude.
>>
>>31769425
>2 blacklivesmatter
>hipoint C9
>>
>>31769906
Fuck, I missed this meme
>>
>>31772982
Move to plano and chill nigga
>>
>>31773293
Don't ever post my photograph here again
>>
>>31773300

Not him but if a person points a gun at you and there are no special extenuating circumstances such as them being law enforcement executing their appointed duties you are in that moment in imminent fear of death or great bodily harm and are justified in using lethal force to defend yourself. Even in duty to retreat states it could be argued that you cannot escape or retreat from the situation before they could open fire and were therefore compelled to use lethal force to defend your life.
>>
>>31773282
Yep, dude got lucky, and owes tens of thousands in legal fees, and killed a guy that he didn't have to.
>>
>>31770075
>mr Hanky
Oh fucking kek
>>
>>31773320

So? Another dead road rager gone and a great legal precedent. Don't even raise your voice at other cars in AZ unless you want to die.
>>
>>31773333

I like this.
Nice repetition in the numbers of your post, btw
>>
>>31773315

haha not enough emoji and shitty junglebaby slang to be actually him, but you made me laugh anyway
>>
File: 20150505-055734-6604.jpg (50KB, 1152x800px) Image search: [Google]
20150505-055734-6604.jpg
50KB, 1152x800px
>tfw conveniently avoid any and all road raging niggers by driving like a robot due to the insane amount of traffic cops in my city
>>
>>31773318
But HE did. He slammed on his brakes, which is what you are very most likely, and should, do in the situation. Then what?

Personally if they stopped, as in op's story, and I couldn't retreat I would get out and position myself with the bulk of my vehicle between me and them, then dial 911 while waiting for assailants to make a move, and then if I felt like I could put rounds on them without putting other people in danger, or if they were coming up on me with weapon(s), I would.

>>31773302
Here dude, I set a decent example for you. Would you like to do something similar, or point guns and yell, or full on force of action shit?
>>
>>31773367

Get a clue, man.
Come on.
>>
>>31773302
God damn dude, if you can't make a hypothetical decision here, how would you have in real life?
>>
>>31773374

How many times do I have to repeat myself?
This whole line of inquiry has nothing to do with what I'm talking about at all.
>>
>>31773373
Man, you do realize this is anonymous right? There's no face to save.

I eat doggy poopy.

You and I and everyone except assange can say whatever we want on here.
>>
Get a dash cam
>>
>>31773390

You have a really hard time staying on topic, don't you?
>>
>>31773367

The hostile vehicle did not drive off and was in fact "about a car length" in front of OP. The passenger has not stopped being a lethal threat, he has the opportunity and ability to kill OP, and OP should have treated him as such.

But yes, if OP did the shit he did and did not immediately engage a threat to his life with lethal force the situation would eventually deescalate to the point where lethal force is not justifiable.

But in that moment when OP observed the firearm and the moments after when OP was "about a car length" from the person who just threatened him with lethal force he could have justifiably killed someone and would probably be released from the scene.
>>
>>31773376
>I can't stop thinking what would have happened if I would have had the Glock in the car. Would I have killed one or both of them? Would I had been shot?

Are you sure?

This is from your op.
>>
File: 1444194457644.jpg (50KB, 456x337px) Image search: [Google]
1444194457644.jpg
50KB, 456x337px
>>31772887
>guy cuts me off
>follow him into store
> try to kill him for cutting me off
Why are people stupid?
>>
>>31773401

I'm not OP, my man.
I came to this thread an hour ago.
>>
>>31773367
>>31773398

And this is me, now I'm just trying to figure out the fuck he would have done.
>>
>>31773410
Well god damn you asshole, why weren't you more specific an hour ago you fucking cunt?

Well I've wasted so much god damn time will you please just post what you think you might do in this hypothetical vague situation.
>>
>>31773367

I forgot to address this
>while waiting for assailants to make a move
They already made the first move when they pointed a gun at you. You don't need to wait for him to shoot at you, move to a better position to shoot at you, or flee the scene. You have the justification to use lethal force in that moment.
>>
>>31773428

My post had nothing to do with whether or not I was OP.
Even if I was OP, it doesn't make anything I said less true.
Your insistence on changing the subject is what screwed you.
>>
>>31773433
You're right fuck face.
I guess your answer is no then? You don't know what you would do?

>>31773432
That's cool, I'm just saying what I would do. Waiting for him to make a move as in get out of the car and give me a shot. I'm not going to approach the vehicle firing and put my life in more danger than it already is. I'm also not going to fire on the vehicle without a shot and risk, in that position, hitting other vehicles and people.
>>
>>31772259
I had to back out of my "LIB TRIGGERING" folder to find a picture kinda suitable for your retardation. I know you may have been through an entire pistol class taught by someone who said they were socom, but it still doesn't give you any practical experience of being under a gun. I know nobody near your mom's house is aggressive enough to pull a problem solver when your diabeetus hits hard and you can't check your mirror, but it does happen to people in real life and your republican vote and ayn rand books don't shield them from gunshots.
>>
>>31772489
california sucks No on prop 63
>>
kill all americans 2bh

theyre too irresponsible and stupid to own guns safely
>>
File: 1476472614038.png (453KB, 829x498px) Image search: [Google]
1476472614038.png
453KB, 829x498px
>>31769429
of course it was a nigger
>>
>Chevy cruz
>easily agitated to the point of violence
>hi point

I knew after this that you were dealing with niggers. Its like they enjoy feeding the stereotypes.
>>
File: 0047.jpg (69KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
0047.jpg
69KB, 852x480px
What is it about cars that makes people consider violence a reasonable response to inconvenience?

People manuever around each other all the time on foot. Put us behind the wheel of a car and now we have to threaten someone's life because we might be 8 seconds later to our destination.

It makes no sense.
>>
File: 145511816669167.png (26KB, 192x191px) Image search: [Google]
145511816669167.png
26KB, 192x191px
>>31771641
>literally more reliable transmission
>>
>>31771666
Edgy
>>
>>31769429
You did what you should have done even if you had your Glock with you. Asshole had already drawn on you and you needed get clear before anything else. If you pulled a gun he would have probably fired before you. Once you got clear of him the Glock would not have helped unless he started chasing you, which he didn't. At that point calling 911 and having the cops grab him when he's off guard is by far the best option.
>>
File: 1254784085378.jpg (43KB, 512x359px) Image search: [Google]
1254784085378.jpg
43KB, 512x359px
>>31773293
>pic of dude that stole his woman.

Jelly much?
>>
>>31769425
Dfw?
>>
u should have played the retard card
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 640x640px
>>31769425
You are a pussy OP. They pull a gun, you kill them. And now they're on the loose because you didn't have the balls to do anything.
>>
>>31769445
>>31769429
>>31769425

This is what happens when you're a weak willed, society whipped pussy.

>getting into traffic confrontation

nothing wrong with that

>having a gun pulled on you

You cant control others actions

>calling the police on nogging nigs

the correct, responsible, adult decision

>being a bitch and not going down there and using the law to jam it down that asshole niggers throat by pressing charges

>then having the audacity to come here and cry about it to us

shameful display, faggot

behold the Hillary Clinton voting gun owner ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>31769816
>I called the police who showed up and didnt do anything

>Maybe these guys wont ride around and point guns at people and try to run them off the road any more.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH HOLY FUCK I THINK THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS SERIOUS...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

also, on a serious note, now they're emboldened to do more shit

good job
>>
>>31773287
good, maybe people will stop acting like complete assholes to each other for no reason if they think the other guy is pump them full of lead
>>
Some nig was going 50 in a 65 the left lane real early one morning while I was on my way to work. So I went around him and he sped up next to me and held out a shitty Saturday night special. I held up my Glock and he slammed on the brakes lol. Niggers are pussies for the most part
>>
>>31776554
>I go down and press charges on them to achieve justice
>They get my info
>Find my address online by simply googling my name
>Send their homeboys to rob my place while I'm at work

Yeah, no.
>>
>>31769425
What kind of American says metroplex?
>>
File: 1474932954100.jpg (30KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
1474932954100.jpg
30KB, 500x328px
>>31771641
>>
>>31774320
When someone hits their brakes and comes to a complete stop to make a right into a parking lot and you almost fucking smash into his trunk, one considers violence to prevent the spread of stupidity
>>
File: bullshit.png (191KB, 468x347px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
191KB, 468x347px
>>31769757
YOU REPORTED A CRIME, AND WHEN THE OFFICER TRIED TO INVESTIGATE THE INCIDENT, YOU DID NOT COMPLY.

Do you order a fast food meal, refuse to pay, and then get mad when they won't give you the food?
>>
>>31773406
Its a, "I'll show him" response. He probably would have made up some bullshit excuse about him reaching for his gun and thought that since he was old no one would be the wiser.
>>
>>31773017
Next time, just drive to a place near there, park away from it, and then walk to the scene. Then you can have the police escort you back to your vehicle.
>>
>>31773147
Will you just shut the fuck up now?
>>31773214
>>31773235

>>31773181
Yes, it is aggravated assault, which is a felony.
>>
>>31780098
You should stop being stupid and start using critical thinking.>>31780800
>>
>>31780949
You can't press charges against someone without them learning your name retard.
>>
>>31780992
Why do you have PII attached to your name on the internet retard? Learn opsec and it wont be a problem.
>>
>>31781025
>what is public record; the post
>>
>>31781049
Your PII is not public record you fucking retard.
>>
>>31769429

wtf I thought it was going to be white Drumpf supporters
>>
>>31781692
Stop saying PII, it just makes you seem desperate to appear like you know what you're talking about. You'd apparently be surprised what you can find with just a name and public records searched. Maybe not if you are 19 with no career and live at home with your parents, likely in your case.
>>
>>31769429
First off OP, you did nothing wrong. Outside of forgetting to carry/ renew a permit on time (which everyone is guilty of at some point).

I have to remind myself all the time that my car is not an M1151 or a Bradley while driving, and most especially that I do not have a gunner any longer.

Perhaps you need to realize what I do only so well, your vehicle can be a weapon if you are not armed in such a case.

Bumper-cars is fun when the chance arises, and as long as you are the more durable (preferably bigger vehicle), you'll be alright.
>>
>>31781757
They can't post your address, or other identifiable things.
>>
>>31769429
>>31769445
First of all you did the right thing. The asshats had their gun drawn already, so you would be at a disadvantage if you pulled your gun, and getting in a Mad Max style vehicular shootout is going to fuck you legally, even if it's awesome.

Yeah it sucks that the cop didn't find a gun but the chances of him finding it, getting in a chimpout and shooting them in the process are much higher then you actually winning a gunfight that started with that situation and not getting fucked by the legal system.
>>
>>31775388

lol nah actually he was a member of a gang up in UP tacoma and hilltop and nigga fucking was in a shooting where my cousin was shot and crippled. Nigga skated cuz he ratted out some other nigga who pulled the trigger.

Have to understand somethin. Difference between a nigga and a nigger. nigger is anyone who is so far gone even black people want em gone. Case in point I am black. nigga is a term we use for those fucking junglebunny black folk who do shit like that.

For this nigga, the two are enterchangeable.

And for a whitebread skinny little snitch bitch to do what he did makes calling him a nigga and a nigger by a black dude the biggest eggplant cockslap to the face the world's ever seen _100_

fuck Taylor Hamilton Hagemeister of Tacoma, WA.
>>
>>31773406

Ego is a hell of a drug.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.