[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pentagon demands soldiers to pay back their war wages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 16

File: 539179_370.jpg (20KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
539179_370.jpg
20KB, 370x278px
Hey /k/ how does this make you feel?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-national-guard-bonus-20161020-snap-story.html

http://archive.is/P0nA8
>>
Jesus christ, that's disgusting. People still wonder why a lot of ex-military hate the feds.
>>
>trusting Uncle Sam
>ever
>trusting Californians
>ever
>>
>>31769073

> Hate the feds

And how tells Congress how to vote? If taxpayers thought no one would ever know, they'd tell their congressman to O every vet in the VA if it saved some money.
>>
>>31769056
>just enlist already faggot, quit buying guns and just go join the army you loser
hueheuheuheuh
>>
>>31769056
These both look like shady sites, you have any other proof this is happening?
>>
>>31769517
>LA Times
>shady
>>
>>31769517
Well, LA Times is pretty legit, but if that doesn't convince you I can probably get my friend to snap a picture of the letters hes gotten about giving the money back.
>>
So....

What if they say no..?
>>
>>31769803
Jail, fines backed by wage garnishment directly from your paycheck, government gets into your chile directly...
>>
>>31769803
Wage garnishments, destroyed credit ratings.
>>
>National Guard of California supposed to offer financial incentives for certain occupations because really who wants to go to Iraq
>ends up offering it to fucking everyone
>people involved arrested
The weird part is that final bit about attempting to retrieve the money from vets. Like, if it was found out after a week then I can see it because most of that money would not have been spent yet. But it's been ten fucking years, the horse has bolted, etc. Just milk the officials for everything they have and then admit you lost money.
>>
>>31769756
If you could do that, that would be much appreciated.
>>
What if they're dead?
>>
>>31770109
Well then they wont be missing the money now will they?
>>
>>31770130
I meant, is Uncle Sam gonna start fucking with wife/kids?
>>
>>31769056
This is communist law.
In capitalism, accepting job offer conditions should never be questioned by law.
>>
>>31770144
They need the money to pay for enlisted tranny's hormone therapy. They're special and protected, along with faggots and wimmin. You're not, you red-state cisgendered scum. So pay up.

You didn't think the same engineered sea changes taking place in academia and the popular culture weren't going to be shoved down the military's throat? Think again. All's fair in love and culture war. PS: if you ever saw a shrink because you were a bit shook up after scooping your buddy out of a blown-up vehicle you're disbarred from owning firearms. This? This is pretty weak tea.
>>
>>31769406
>California trusting the feds
>ever
>>
>>31769056

Strother filed a class-action lawsuit in February in federal district court in Sacramento on behalf of all soldiers who got bonuses, claiming the California Guard “conned” them into reenlisting.

The suit asked the court to order the recovered money to be returned to the soldiers and to issue an injunction against the government barring further collection.

In August, Strother received a letter from the Pentagon waiving repayment of his bonus.

“We believe he acted in good faith in accepting the $15,000,” a claims adjudicator from the Pentagon’s Defense Legal Services Agency wrote in the letter. He still owed $5,000 in student loan repayments, it said.

Within weeks, lawyers for U.S. Atty. Phillip A. Talbert in Sacramento petitioned the court to dismiss Strother’s lawsuit, arguing that it was moot since most of his debt had been waived. A federal judge is supposed to rule on the government’s motion by January.

Oh my god. The government is a fucking goddamn joke. Motherfucker launches a lawsuit, so someone somewhere is like "hey, let's just absolve HIS debt, maybe he just quietly drops this lawsuit and goes away" then the drones in the other departments start buzzing and they STILL MAKE HIM PAY his student loan repayment. Then they have the absolute BALLS to ask for the suit to be dropped because they sort of aren't fucking him quite as hard. They LITERALLY admit that they wanted this man to pay back a fraudulent debt then want his suit claiming that exact thing to be dismissed.
>>
>>31770210
>The government is a fucking goddamn joke.
No no, no it isn't. It simply isn't about even pretending to be good administrators any more, and the more people discover this, the more upset they get. It's about power and control and dosh. Nothing more.
>>
>>31769056
>people's Republic of California doing terrible shit
>somehow surprising anyone
This is the same state that enables faggot degenerates,illegals and tramples on the constitutional rights of its citizens. Anything they do doesn't surprise me in the least. All current Cuckefornia guardsmen should outright refuse to mobilize for the next chimpout or forest fire. I sure as fuck wouldn't to serve such a shit tier state that pull this kind of bullshit.
>>
>>31769056

This is nothing new. If the Army doesn't pay you enough it will take months for them to finally give you your money. If they overpay you, they take it immediately, they will suck your ass dry then slap on punishment because they didn't do their accounting job right.

Now, yes, TEN GODDAMN YEARS, is a long fucking time. No one held onto that money that long. Then again, the article says that members recount how they were signed up "assembly line" style. If someone is offering you 15,000 dollars and everyone else in the room the same damn thing, little alarm bells should go off in your head and you should probably double check that something hasn't gone terribly wrong.
>>
>>31770264
the feds are demanding the money back, not California.
>>
>>31770254
>>31770192
Question for you Phil, if we had a revolution and conservative gays were among the ranks of those rebelling against the current institution, would you fight alongside them?
>>
>>31770281
It was the California guard that fucked up though, they should be the ones dealing with the fallout not the soldiers that fulfilled their obligations and earned what they where promised.
>>
>>31770254

What I'm saying is it is obvious they were basically trying to buy this guy to silence his lawsuit, but they couldn't even do that right.

The incompetence is what I am astounded at. The big scary gubment can't be both secretly tryannical masterminds controlling us from the shadows while we blindly bleat like sheep AND be so stupid as to absolve 15,000 in debt, leave 5,000 and then think that's a good solution.

If you want to buy someone off to get their little lawsuit to go away so that other people don't get any bright ideas, then you BUY HIM OFF, you don't sort of kind of maybe buy him off like fucking retards.
>>
>>31770306
Nah, i'd suck their cocks ;^)
>>
>>31770314
They're trying litigation. The treasury department can completely circumnavigate the state in pursuit of jew gold.

another demonstration of state's rights being violated.
>>
>>31770306
Of course. They'll have to understand I don't consider them qualified to mentor my children, whether in a classroom or a Boy Scout troop, and that I consider queer marriage to be a bunch of made-up bullshit. We will also both understand that they are a one-digit minority within a one-digit minority. But if they're going to be patriots and fellow men first and soft-pedal the rest, then so can I.

Which is the way it's been my entire life until the last few years.
>>
>>31770278
$15k, nothing. They were offering some folks $80k for enlistment/re-up when they needed bodies bad during the Iraq surge, and this was well known.
>>
>>31770325
The only thing that saves from the bureaucracy is its inefficiency.
>>
>>31770325
>The big scary gubment can't be both secretly tryannical masterminds controlling us from the shadows while we blindly bleat like sheep AND be so stupid as to absolve 15,000 in debt, leave 5,000 and then think that's a good solution.
Well it can, because it's BIG. There can be tyrannical masterminds controlling people from the shadows in some sections of the government and idiots who don't know the first thing about buying someone off in another section.
>>
>>31769056
>Be inna 11th ACR in 2004
>Unit gets taken off OPFOR duties to train for deploy to Iraq
>1-221 CAV, a NV National Guard unit, takes over OPFOR duties while training and deployed
>Come back from Iraq in 2006
>NVNG takes 1-221 CAV off active duty orders 1 year, 11 months, and 3 weeks after activation because the cheap fucks in the NV state legislature don't want to pay for their portion of that squadron's GI Bill if they go over the 2 year mark

That particular incident led to the creation of the Post 9/11 GI Bill.

The moral of the story is don't go National Guard. Not ever. Not for any reason. All of the disadvantages of joining the military get cranked up to 11 and you get literally none of the advantages.
>>
>>31770347
A lot of gays aren't represented by the ones you posted in your picture or the ones you detest. Being ostracized by the right is what pushes many of them to the left. I'm not saying we have to like them, just stop turning them into our enemies when they'd otherwise have been an ally.

Many of them are no different than you or I, they just prefer Sausage over Roast Beef.
>>
Civfag here, what is a "war wage"?
>>
>>31770409
I regularly saw 179-day orders downrange as active duty because after 180 days it counted as a short tour deployment and they had a mandatory amount of time you were off prior to sending you back again.

Cunts.
>>
>>31770444
Combat pay? Never heard that phrase used before, though.
>>
File: Phil Ossiferz Stone.png (76KB, 644x844px) Image search: [Google]
Phil Ossiferz Stone.png
76KB, 644x844px
>>31770347
>>
>>31770444
Some made up word that shouldn't be. There is "combat pay" but the issue here is a guy falsely issued enlistment bonuses.
>>
>>31770424
>A lot of gays aren't represented by the ones you posted in your picture or the ones you detest.
Yes they are. We had the Sexual Dysfunction Pride Parade here in my semi-rural home town last week, and it was as sick-making a collection of fucked up humanity as any of the other's I've seen.

Being queer has nothing to do with 'preference', much less love. It is a nauseating sexual dysfunction that involves shit and pain, which is why a lot of them still fuck in public restrooms.

90%+ of them routinely vote the far left ticket. Damn near half the child molesters in this country are faggots. A quarter of queer men have fucked underage boys and admit it. That whole entire demographic is fucked up and I am through deferring and being polite to the sick fucking bastards. I was, for decades, and it got me nothing but scorn and spittle. Faggotry in the military, faggotry in schools and on the marriage altar, faggotry in the Scouts, and if you raise an objecting forefinger you get screamed at, sued, have your business and your career wrecked. I'm not being polite any more. They're no different than Muslims, in that regard. Individuals will have to prove themselves.

If you think this is a bunch of hateful bullshit, take another good fucking look at that REPUBLICAN HATE KILLS sign. They vote for the party and the platform, then use the results to come after ME. They can eat shit and die of AIDS as far as I'm concerned. And even if a few of these fucked up creatures buy guns, they'll still vote the straight libtard ticket. You're chasing an electoral mirage.

And that's enough /pol/ for one night.
>>
I'm glad I didn't reenlist, the military is a fucking disgrace these days. Definitely not my Father's Army anymore.
>>
>>31769056
Another instance of the government screwing up and then blaming everyone else but themselves.
>>
>>31770519
This isn't a screwup, and more than the train wreck that is Obamacre is a screwup. It is ideologically inspired malice. The military is -- for now, though it's eroding fast -- still a conservative institution in the best old-fashioned sense of the word, and anybody in it is therefore fair game.
>>
>>31769056

shit is hilarious
>>
>>31770469
>>31770503
So they want to revoke the payment of soldiers because the government told these soldiers they could have said payment but the government had no power to give said payment?
>>
>>31769056
>http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-national-guard-bonus-20161020-snap-story.html

Tis the story of the green machine, and BOHICA.

Since I have ETSd, nothing but fuck-ups with my GI Bill. Doesn't matter if I submit the paper work right or on time, still end up getting charged at least a couple hundred/semester.

I fully understand now why VA hospitals/facilities have their own armed security.

Just try something, call the VA debt management center (pay us or else!), and then try the VA suicide hotline, and see which connects quicker.
>>
>>31769821
>Government will use vets and the military to tearjerk and justify taxes etc
>Fuck them over anyway
When will these limp wristed paper pushing fucks be lynched?
>>
>>31770611
Suicide hotline, the government can't afford to lose any more taxpayers
>>
File: milo.jpg (32KB, 439x473px) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
32KB, 439x473px
>>31770511
>90%+ of them routinely vote the far left ticket

Well with how flattering your comments are regarding them, it's not hard to see why they might not want to share your political party.

Fortunately we have gays like Milo and the "Gays For Trump" organization that are trying to make an impact on the rest of their community.

You're not making things worse by acknowledging them, you're making it worse by pushing towards Hilary and the left.
>>
>>31770566
It seems like the article is alleging fraud amoung the people tasked with getting soldiers to re-up, and by law the California National Guard can't simply ignore the ill-gotten money. I suspect the part the complicates everything is that the level of complicity among the people who received the money may not be knowable.
>>
>>31771097
Not only was it not knowable but it was for services already rendered at great personal cost.

If I contract your bridge building company to build a bridge but WHOOOPS it turns out a decade after the bridge was built that I wasn't allowed to give you that money, it's utter horseshit to think that you'd have to give that money back when the bridge has already been completed.
>>
>>31771097
That's complete bullshit if the soldiers didn't know about it. They lost years of their lives that they could have spent doing work, and now the government wants to tell them that they did it for free? Fuck that
>>
>>31771167
Not just that, but work that didn't involve sitting in the fucking desert breathing in burn pit fumes and getting shot at without any attractive women in sight.
>>
>>31770691
This. Phil, you are the reason that our state sucks ass. Your ignorant bullshit is what pushed blacks, Latinos, LGBT people, and women away from the Republican Party. It's no big surprise we started seeing major shifts to the antigun side once you religious nutjobs started to take center stage in the 80s. You and your kind are the reason California sucks.
>t. an actual Christian
>>
>>31770691
Oh boo fucking hoo. The more 'rights' they get, the nastier and more intrusive and more vindictive they are. There is no live or let live with faggots, any more than there is the BLM niggers or the gun control people.

PS: You hero Milo posted a pic of himself sucking his boyfriend's cock online a couple weeks ago. He's just as much of a dysfunctional attention whore as the rest of them -- he just has a different take on how to freak out the breeders.
>>
File: genderbread chart 2.jpg (84KB, 880x558px) Image search: [Google]
genderbread chart 2.jpg
84KB, 880x558px
>>31771216
Episcopalian detected. We'll pick this conversation back up after your son comes home in the 7th grade talking about how he learnt to eat other boy's asses out in sex ed. See this? This is on the fucking curriculum now, you smarmy Good German fuckstain.
>>
>>31769056
>welfare queens re-cucked years later

feelsgoodman
>>
>>31771263
Yes, technically speaking gender is the way your brain is programmed (in layman's terms). Transsexuals suffer from a birth defect where the brain is programmed differently. It's all about hormones and fetal development. Actual transsexuals can't stand feminist "everything is a social construct" nonsense. It's medical science, dude. And yeah, I'd rather my kid be lectured in school about the importance of having safe sex. Definitely would have saved me plenty of trouble if I had a sexual education that went beyond "the penis goes in the vagina and then babies come out, but you are absolutely not allowed to do this until you're married." Sodomy restrictions are a crock of shit that literally meant nothing until the Council of Trent started freaking out about the mass depopulation of Catholic states as a result of religiously motivated warfare. Before that, they were written into the Old Testament to boost Jewish birthrates in the Holy Land. Jesus didn't care. He died for all of our sins, and all of us (save for the particularly heinous, like child molesters, genocide organizers, and serial killers) are welcome in the Kingdom of Heaven. The fact that you literally will let your own rights slip away because you are too dumb to not alienate voters from your political party is just pathetic. Your authoritarian streak goes against every principle this country was founded on, and besides that, don't you see how creepy it is that you get so worked up over the fact that some people are into the same sex?
>>
>>31771263
>>31771229
Fuck right off, phil. You talk and think about faggots more than me and I've actually had homosex.
>>
>>31771427
>It's medical science
No it isn't. They still have no idea what causes it. Most look repulsive and at least half try to kill themselves. At any rate, if you're okay with children getting their junk cut off and all the other kids being sternly told that they have to play along with the mutilation or get disciplined, you're not a Christian. You're the heir of doctor fucking Mengele. Burn in hell, you sick fucking asshole.

>>31771443
Enjoy your AIDS.
>>
>>31771216
>Your ignorant bullshit is what pushed blacks, Latinos, LGBT people, and women away from the Republican Party
Fucking WRONG.
The media narrative did that plenty well.
Winning is not about appeasing minorities, it has never been about appeasing minorities, it has been about getting the majority to get up and do something.

The minorities are simply a means to an end for the liberals in this scenario; they galvanize the majority (straight white libs) and cause them to act for the sake of diversity good non-gendered-organism points.

Getting a better America back starts with not taking any of the libs' shit sitting down, and continues with getting other like-minded individuals to act.
>>
>>31771492
Nobody said anything about administering hormones treatments and surgeries to children. That's unethical for a wide variety of reasons, most notably the emotional awareness of children and the fact that the decision to undergo such life changing treatments cannot be trusted to legal guardians given the personal nature of it all. And yes, it is science. Read a fucking medical journal that's not that discredited Ray Blanchard crap from the early 90s.
>You're not a Christian. You're the heir of doctor fucking Mengele.
Following the teachings of Jesus and showing respect to people who aren't hurting me or working against me is un-Christian now? What? What kind of Christian places Jewish texts like Leviticus over the Sermon on the Mount?
>>31771493
Trip on, Phil.
>>
>>31771610
>Trip on, Phil.
Nigga please, it's painfully obvious that the republicans pandering to minorities just gets true conservatives to stay home.
Shit like that is how you get "frontrunners" like fucking Yeb and Rubio.

Do you have any points to make against my argument, or are you going to be busy prepping your bull shortly?
>>
>>31771633
Jeb was the best choice out of that shit show of a Republican lineup. Do you really think Trump, Cruz, or Carson are actually electable candidates at the national level? Your kind are the reason we're going to be living under Hillary's thumb for the next four (I hope and pray it's only four) years. If she manages to push through "Australian style gun control," it'll be on your heads primarily because you couldn't play nice with the brown Catholics who would vote Republican in a heartbeat if you cut the crap about Mexicans and worked to bring back the Bracero program. Take your authoritarian crap elsewhere, man.
>>
>>31770306
Hopefully he would just blow his worthless face off for fear of having to do something meaningful with his life. Or at least die within the first few hours
>>
>>31771715
>Jeb was the best choice out of that shit show of a Republican lineup.
You're a joke
>>
>>31769056
This is so dumb
This is so dumb
The whole internet has been alerted and here they come
>>
Is anyone else kinda surprised the US military hasn't staged a fucking coup at this point? Not just for this, I mean the whole election, the V.A., the vanishing GI bill.
>>
>>31769517
Army Times is also reporting it. Whatever that's worth.

>>31769073
>hate the feds.

Welllll this is really the state of California telling natty guard veterans to bend over for the green weenie.

Which is complete bullshit regardless of the source of it.

When you have fucking Captains refinancing their fucking houses to pay back student loan repayments you've fucked up somewhere.
>>
>playing nice with liberals, women, faggots, communists, or minorities

How's that worked out for us in the last 100 years of US history?
>>
>>31770192
>the same engineered sea changes taking place in academia

The what?

I have to ask this every time I hear people bitch about liberals in academia: Have you ever even been to college?

I'm in one of the largest universities in the country and I have yet to encounter the Xir pronoun ultra lib prof. The "worst" I've encountered was an old poly sci professor who was an actual hippy who was actually fairly conservative. The majority of my professors would probably be described as center right.

There's a lack of conservative faculty and researchers in, for example, Sociology, but STEM leans heavily conservative. And in my experience poly sci seems to be closer to center or center right.
>>
File: WaitingWithADrink.jpg (169KB, 900x670px) Image search: [Google]
WaitingWithADrink.jpg
169KB, 900x670px
>>31771715
>Jeb was the best choice

even his mother didn't endorse him.
>>
>>31769462
Rephrase. That was confusing.
>>
>>31771859
It's been awhile... but what I hear and see and have worried parents who are forking over $38K per annum telling me isn't comforting. It isn't just Berkeley any more. It seems like it's everywhere.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7472
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/28906/
>>
>>31771859
You see it mainly in the humanities, but when you do it can be mind blowing. Most STEM professors and students are too busy to be political one way or the other. It also depends heavily on the school.
>>
>>31771859
>STEM
Big surprise you didn't find it

Try humanities next time
>>
>>31770511

Anecdotal but I'm related to (by marriage) two gay republicans. They vote red as fuck.

Either way, you seem entirely to upset by all of this. You get dicked by some guy your mom called "uncle?"
>>
>>31770531

Your style of writing is so blindingly partisan, and sounds like blabbering gibberish the homeless doomsday preachers yell on street corners.
>>
>>31771229

How do you know about those pictures if you hate faggots so much?
>>
>christians shilling for faggots, trannies, nogs, and spics
>tripfags endorsing YEB!

literally fucking gas yourself you mongrel subhumans, you will swing high
>>
>>31772447
>Try humanities next time

I started out in STEM but I'm in Poli Sci (IGS, sort of Foreign Area Studies with a language requirement).
>>
>>31769056
What the actual fuck.
>>
Shouldn't have joined the nasty girl then
>>
File: 1465290476603.gif (2MB, 244x194px) Image search: [Google]
1465290476603.gif
2MB, 244x194px
>>31769056
>"we'll pay you extra if you risk your life some more, senpai"
>10 years later
>"we're gonna need that money back"
Bureaucrats all need to be killed
>>
If they overpaid then ofc its fine to get the money back
>>
File: Hidden merchant.jpg (267KB, 926x764px) Image search: [Google]
Hidden merchant.jpg
267KB, 926x764px
(((US Army)))
>>
File: 1473018040451.png (226KB, 480x427px) Image search: [Google]
1473018040451.png
226KB, 480x427px
>>31771715
>Jeb
>not Kasich
>>
>>31772340
segregated housing for blacks is grate, we should forcibly segregate them
>>
>>31770151
>In capitalism, accepting job offer conditions should never be questioned by law.
So what, fraud doesn't exist in capitalism? Because that's what seems to have happened, the recruiters fraudulently gave the soldiers money.
>>
>>31773111
Well it's probably more a liberal thing to go after troops for this
You'd bet your ass they'd never go after welfare money that some blacks or spics weren't supposed to get.
>>
>>31773124
...that has nothing to do with what I said.
>>
>>31769922
this is California
They will tax anything and everything possible
If you aren't being taxed on something it's because they haven't figured out a way to get a bill passed so they can
>>
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up rifle my name is katy but u can call me t3h SoLdIeR oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very militant!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet militant ppl like me _… im 18 years old (im combat experienced 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch band of brothers w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it rape me in the barracks) its our favorite movie!!! bcuz its SOOOO militant!!!! shes militant 2 of course but i want 2 meet more milittant ppl =) like they say the more the bloodier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of grenade tosses!!!!
FUCKIN SANDNIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein militant again ^ _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

bombs and bullets,

t3h SoLdIeR oF d00m
>>
>>31773160
>plz be in London
>>
>>31773157
All of that is because of the ridiculous proposition voting scheme they have in place

By law a proposition must be funded even if there is no money for it so they need to tax the daylights cause they literally need mo money fo dem programs
>>
>>31773160
>pls be in Moscow
>>
>>31773078
Absolutely.
>>
>>31770192
Do you say anything that isn't in full retard? Yes, SJW liberal fuck wits are shit. Yes, conservative cuckle fucks are full blown ass clowns. No nothing you are going to say will make any real sense because you are an irredeemable faggot.
>>
File: 1476405247728.webm (140KB, 700x376px) Image search: [Google]
1476405247728.webm
140KB, 700x376px
>>31769056

It only effects members of the California National Guard so as a real Soldier (see: Active Duty) I don't give a fuck. This is what they get for signing up to defend a cuck state.
>>
>>31773160
>If you don't like it rape me in the barracks

Kek never seen this pasta before
>>
File: 1477086277832.jpg (389KB, 883x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477086277832.jpg
389KB, 883x1280px
Wow

Really looks like the 'land of the free' to me
So glad I don't live in a third world country
>>
File: nothing to see here.gif (1MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
nothing to see here.gif
1MB, 360x240px
>>31773437

Essentially this.

Weekend warriors are the absolute WORSE!
>>
>>31771427
>Jesus didn't care. He died for all of our sins
>>31771492
>you're not a Christian. You're the heir of doctor fucking Mengele. Burn in hell, you sick fucking asshole.

One of you is looking to God, while another turns to Nazi motherfucking Germany. Think hard about your life choices and pray for guidance in the coming years of your life.
>>
File: 1440917485825.png (751KB, 1283x2524px) Image search: [Google]
1440917485825.png
751KB, 1283x2524px
>>31770306
>conservative gays

Why invest so much effort into rationalizing support for a fraction of a group that is less than 3% of the population? Besides, gays would never align themselves with a conservative movement if that conservative movement wanted to restrict social behaviors in an attempt to get a healthy society. It's in their nature to promote libertine cultural values and pluralism so that their kind could be more accepted. This is the reason why they support leftists. Their very nature is at odds with any group that wants strict social order, or believes that excessive sexual freedom is a bad thing.

>>31770424
>"I'm not saying we have to like them, just stop turning them into our enemies when they'd otherwise have been an ally. "

I highly doubt this would actually occur. If a right wing organization was neutral on the homosexual issue, while another organization praised their "courage" and "bravery" for being homosexuals and promised to give them all sorts of absurd legal protections (such as levying massive fines against those that don't support gays or "misgender" people), the gays would naturally gravitate to the latter party. Trying to gain support from the gays while opposing leftist values is a fool's errand. If this is happening in an age of mass politics, then trying to gain this incredibly small minority would alienate a much larger portion of society that wasn't indoctrinated enough by TV shows like Will and Grace to not be naturally disgusted by them

>Many of them are no different than you or I

How do you figure this? If their voting patterns and social behavior are anything to go by, they're about as similar to me as the average drug addict or somalian.
>>
File: Gun Control Asians.jpg (56KB, 979x518px) Image search: [Google]
Gun Control Asians.jpg
56KB, 979x518px
>>31771858
>How's that worked out for us in the last 100 years of US history?

B-but if we just appeal to their perverse sensibilities they'll definitely vote for us and become staunch gun rights supporters and anti-leftists! Rather than criticize these groups with values that are inherently antithetical to our own, we should abrogate our own beliefs in a futile attempt to get their fickle support!/s
>>
>>31769462
>>31772305
the part that was confusing was the fact that the jackass wrote "O" instead of off.

liberal bait, leave him be.
>>
>>31773437
>>31773842
>It doesn't affect me directly so it doesn't matter
It's setting a precedent, you dumb bastards.
>>
>>31770691
>worshipping Milo
The faggot wanted attention and he got it.
>>
>>31770306
Only if they admit to being sinners, repent their ways, and don't let their sexuality and their selfish desire to follow it define them.
>>
File: IMG_2538.png (136KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2538.png
136KB, 622x626px
>>31769517
>>
>>31769056
Strange how this has only happened in California. Almost like there's some level of corruption among state administrators and national guard officers at the tag level.

Good thing the federal government is going after all those joes who accepted the reenlistment bonuses their leaders and strength managers offered them and MPF approved.
>>
>>31770691
Ha. It's Duke Nukem's gay brother.
>>
>>31775441
>less than 3%
>restrict in an attempt to get a healthy society
>>
>>31769056
>>31769056
A lot like California committed fraud and should step in on behalf of their citizens to fix the mess they made.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.