[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ak/ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 136

File: RPK.jpg (229KB, 700x989px) Image search: [Google]
RPK.jpg
229KB, 700x989px
The Benis demands it
>>
I want it in my ass
>>
>>31768828

I want to put my penis in an RPK.
>>
File: Popura Famas.jpg (116KB, 472x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Popura Famas.jpg
116KB, 472x1100px
>>
File: 0189.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
0189.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
The poop is hitting the rotary climate control device, which do I grab?
>>
File: 1429762877032.jpg (67KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1429762877032.jpg
67KB, 625x626px
>>31768874
>FAMAS
>datpic.jpg
>>
File: 1172451940933.jpg (220KB, 1117x738px) Image search: [Google]
1172451940933.jpg
220KB, 1117x738px
>>31768912

Is it related to pic related?
>>
>>31768912

>A giant floating steel death machine

or

>Some sloot with a wheelgat

Are you mentally special Anon?
>>
>>31768940
>Are you mentally special Anon?

I wouldn't be posting in an /ak/ thread if I wasn't.
>>
>>31768912
>happy ship
>uncomfermed Homu

Would take the girl which enjoys looking at me
>>
File: Cute girls doing cute things.png (456KB, 729x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Cute girls doing cute things.png
456KB, 729x1090px
>>
File: 1475608013837.jpg (125KB, 1074x1517px) Image search: [Google]
1475608013837.jpg
125KB, 1074x1517px
>>
File: homuragunsgunsguns.jpg (521KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
homuragunsgunsguns.jpg
521KB, 1366x768px
>>31768940
Homu is the god that /k/ deserves
>>
They're talking about us >>31769033
>>
File: 1477089580195.jpg (28KB, 536x459px) Image search: [Google]
1477089580195.jpg
28KB, 536x459px
>>31769195
you funny
>>
File: 0173.jpg (256KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0173.jpg
256KB, 960x1280px
>>31768993
It's a handsome Homu though

>>31769220
dey mad mayne
>>
File: homuramg42.jpg (77KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
homuramg42.jpg
77KB, 600x338px
>>31769230
>goddess catfight

I'd pay to see that
>>
>>31768940
>Are you mentally special Anon
>>
the first thought that ran through my head as blood tricled out of my mouth was how did I fuck up so badly.
Its not like I came from a bad house I was raised by a blue collar family in Indiana, my dad was a machinist by trade and I picked it up getting certified at my local community college, and even getting a liberal arts degree because I was interested in world history and I felt that academic endeavors could help me grow as a person.
As I slowly came back to reality I realized there was a raged hole cut through the center of my plate carrier and my level 4 ceramic plate. My chest was making a noise similar to a dollar store whoopy cushion each time I inhaled and exhaled, each breath made it harder to breath and the agony grew worse. My hands fumbled around for my rifle. I made her back a few years ago, she was completely made by me I bought a barrel blank bored it out in .338 and put a heavy twist rate on her. She was destined to shoot no normal ammo but ammo of my design she pushed out a 80 grain tungsten saboted projectile in 80 grains that was 2 millimeters wide and around 45 millimeters long powered by a .338 lapu magnum cartridge. The round would speed out of the barrel at around 4200 feet persecond. The rifle its self was a short stroke semi automatic piston. Her barrel was stainless steel as well as most of the metal work where it was possible. It was harder to machine but gave me a 1000 year rifle, although I still gave it a coating so it was black with a nice wooden stock and pistol grip.. My thoughts drifted back to the events that led me here.
Shit I had fucked up something bad there were at least 20 people I possibly killed, it wasn't supposed to go like this, I was just supposed to work a job and retire happily, but then the market crashed in 2025 the company I worked for went under and all the money I had in the bank was no where to be found. In a state of irrational anger I figured I would repay the bank much the same, as a testament to that
>>
>>31769309
As a testament to that the 400k dollars worth of gold bars scattered around the back of the car showed I had indeed robbed the bank. My mind rushed back to when it all went down. early in the morning I had thrown on all the gear I had acquired in the last few years because of my hobbies and just the fact that hell I could buy a level nij 4 ceramic plate get a sweet ass helmet made out of ultra high density polyethylene and put ceramic tiles on it bringing it up to nij level 4 as well as an nij level 3 face shield and jaw protection made out of ceramics and Kevlar. I probably looked like some air soft fag trying to be tacticool but the fact was that it was all just a hobby of collecting the latest in military gear. I never thought I would actually use it. I never thought things would end up this way. I didn't think that because of the massive stock crash that the banks would hire extra security that enforced a shoot on sight policy, hell I didn't think the official unemployment rate would hit 40 percent.. My mind snapped back to the moment it all went bad the very second I entered the bank doors. I remember the feeling of tension and excitement as I opened the door nervously despite the weapon held in my hand and the armor I wore I knew I held no true authority it would all come down to people following the given roles me as the aggressor and them as the helpless victims. But that's when the first guard popped up he shouted at me to drop my gun, while his was pointed at me, maybe it was a slip of his finger on his glock but a shot rang out whistling past my head and smashing into the concrete behind me.
I had never killed a man before, heck I hadn't even killed an animal before, I all that I had ever used my guns before to do was punch holes in paper targets at the range. but somewhere in my mind I made a semi conscious decision I lifted my rifle and responded by pulling the trigger, it felt like minuets even hours I swear I could see the round exit
>>
File: 18347.png (464KB, 409x444px) Image search: [Google]
18347.png
464KB, 409x444px
>>31768929
The Confederacy was cute!

Cute!
>>
>>31769416
the barrel and move slowly through the air and hit the guard right in the dead center of his vest. I could see the expression on his face contort from fear to anguish as the round ripped through his vest and blew apart his internal organs liquefying them as the round traveled at hypersonic speeds, and then continued on and buried its self a few feet away into the vault door where it went straight in and hit the handle and punched a clean hole. Then he fell like a sack of potatoes that a person had let go of. The light went out in his eyes and he was gone. And not even 2 seconds had passed before his buddies showed up and started shooting. The people in the bank scattered behind what ever cover they could find. I hid behind a pillar to the right of the entrance their hand gun rounds bounced harmlessly off the marble and they hid behind a flipped over metal table. Sadly for them that metal table wouldn't stop my rounds they shredded through it and found their marks. I could hear a short cry followed by silence an alarm rang out somewhere in the bank. I payed no heed to the human suffering around me, I was only focused on one goal the money in the vault. Luckily the vault door was open and I could even see the perfectly clean hole that my round had punched in it. This rifle wasn't meant to take lives it was meant to punch holes in paper targets 1.5 miles away. Although that was a thought that never crossed my mind, as I ran quickly into the vault and smashed open the safe deposit boxes containing gold coins and bars which I greedily shoved into my shoulder bag. Wait what was that noise were those sirens. Shit how could the cops be here already I had only committed my acts of robbery 4 minuets ago how could they be that fast. Never once did it cross my mind the police were on alert due to the market turmoil and had pre positioned cops around financial institutions.
This left me in quite the issue, If I exited out front I would be greeted by 4 squad cars
>>
File: 1477105404086.png (264KB, 929x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1477105404086.png
264KB, 929x1323px
Who best mauser?
>>
File: homufoot (2).jpg (89KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
homufoot (2).jpg
89KB, 1024x717px
>>31769195
HAIL SATAN!
>>
File: honkrpg.jpg (64KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
honkrpg.jpg
64KB, 960x540px
>>31769439
>that is actually what Japan thinks
>no srsly, I saw a Rebel flag in a storefront in Harajuku when I went there
>>
>>31769526
each carrying 2 officers armed with AR-15 semi automatic rifles. Neither of which I was too keen on meeting. I brashly decided to exit the rear of the building carrying my ill gotten riches, which I immediately dropped by a sedan. My personal car was 4 cars down to the right but if I traversed that I would expose my self to fire from the officers. It seems they were still trying to secure the initial area. Things were going from bad to worse I saw a quick movement by one of the cars followed by a shout he is over there. I barley looked down the sights sick to my stomach as I pulled the trigger once more. I heard a tump followed by a fall and shouts of officer down as I hid behind the engine of the red sedan. I heard their rounds slam into the car and waited for a slight pause where I could return fire. I could see their feet sticking out from the bottom of the car, I aimed roughly in their general direction and fired till my magazine was dry. 15 shots and then I pulled it out and inserted a fresh one. I didn't hear I heard some shouting about wounded officers. along with a cry of "my arm its gone" a brief flash of emotional empathy ran through my head I wondered if the man played sports I know it was an odd thought but I would hate to deprive some one of something or some one they loved... I had to push that aside right now it was do or die. And I knew I didn't want to die.i quickly rolled out from the sedan to a car diagonally across so that I could get a better position on the remaining enemies. Wait did I say enemies no these were humans they were officers just working their jobs they had families and friends. They probably even listened to the same music I did. Although it was too late to try and smooth things over I had already killed so many people my only option left was to keep digging this hole I had dug deeper until it was deep enough to be my grave. " surrender now and you will be treated fairly by the us legal system". Right I thought to
>>
>>31769581
>I saw a Rebel flag in a storefront in Harajuku

I was kind of waffling if I wanted to save up for a trip to grorious Nippon, but now I've made up my mind.
>>
File: GuessIgotwhatIdeserve.jpg (174KB, 838x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GuessIgotwhatIdeserve.jpg
174KB, 838x1200px
>>31769083

You should read the K-On ones he did.
>>
File: 46938683_p3_master1200.jpg (169KB, 683x983px) Image search: [Google]
46938683_p3_master1200.jpg
169KB, 683x983px
Still working on translation
>>
>>31769651
okay, i'm interested. Where from?
>>
>>31769647
to my self I had just killed 4 law enforcement officers and had maimed a 5th who might die of his wounds. I doubt I could survive in prison I also doubted my survival given my current fiscal state. My only option left much like the officers was to fight. I didn't even bother to reply as I Peaked out from the van I was using as cover I quicly made two snap shots both of which connected to the targets I aimed at. One of the officers must have had a ceramic insert becasuse I heard a loud crack upon impact , although that sound wasn't the worst as I heard another officer scream out in some guttural language that only a human in immense pain could utter, some type of primitive ancestral call that anyone who spoke any language would understand. I quickly ran back to where the engine was located so I would be shilded from the cops incoming rounds I heard the shots tear through the back of the van where I previously was as it rocked back and forth from the impact of the rounds.
>>
File: JustonethingbeforeIgo.jpg (193KB, 838x1200px) Image search: [Google]
JustonethingbeforeIgo.jpg
193KB, 838x1200px
>>31769698

https://hitomi.la/galleries/277501.html
https://hitomi.la/galleries/239140.html
https://hitomi.la/galleries/224490.html
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>31769534
M24/47
>>
>>31769736
>from the
half of the officers were down or dead that only left 4 more till I could get to my car. Some of them tried flanking my position while the others kept suppressing fire. I raised my gun over the hood and fired blindly emptying two 20 round magazines in their general direction. before quickly lowering it and shouldering it, I smelled gasoline I must have hit a fuel line in one of their cars or maybe even the tank regardless it was all I could smell.
The thought barley registered in my head as my stomach sank. The officers returned fire when I heard a whoosh. The two officers flanking me momentarily paused. It didn't dawn on them that by firing their weapons near the gas leak that they would ignite the vapors near them. They were too busy fighting for their lives, to stop a monster. A monster I had become. I was no longer the good funny guy who would take his shirt off his back to help a neighbor, I was no longer the loved child of a family I had permanently altered what I would be remembered for and that would be as a monster who killed 20 law enforcement agents, and destroyed so many families. I popped up from the front of the van again taking aim at the last two officers who were running back to help their blazing comrades. Iuttered a quick prayer to save my soul as I put one round in each of their lower left shoulder blades. My god how I regretted each moment and action. It was almost as If I was watching a horror movie, and I couldn't control my actions, they seemed out of my control but they were. I made this decision, and I had to follow through on it. The consequences and all were mine to reap. I was the only one who was to blame, My brash impulsivity had dammed me to my fate.
>>
>>31769650
There were also stores there using black guys to lure in curious people who had never seen a black guy before.
>>
>>31769855
I could hear the screams of the remaining officers as the fire spread engulfing them in flames it wouldn't be a quick death, I couldn't imagine the pain they were in for what ever reason I put down my gun and ran to the first squad car and grabed the fire extinguisher and tired to put out the flames on the officers, I saw the destruction I had wrought the bodies of their co workers lay strewn about like refuge from a spill. I saw one officer clutching his severed arm in between his thighs while his eyes lifelessly stared up at the sky. The worst was yet to greet me as I put out the fire I could see two humanoid forms appear from the blaze I could barely recognize the vests that once had the word Police brightly printed across the front of their chests. I could smell something sickly sweet it almost smelled like a pork barbeque. then I looked at their faces their was no skin left or muscle I couldn't even see their eyes all I heard was the moans they made as they rolled back and forth. No no this cant be happening, this cannot be happening. I thought to my self. dear god what should I do. The burns were extensive but if they got medical treatment they might survive. But even then I had terribly maimed 2 human beings dear god I could not be forgiven. I thought as I quickly dropped the fire extinguisher and rushed to the bag containing the gold and rand back to my car and started it
>>
>>31769967
how many people had I killed the thought ran through my mind as I did a quick mental calculation, there were 3 guards in the bank and 8 officers two of which were still alive when I left . That means I killed 9 men in less then 10 minuets. All for what material wealth. The suffering I had caused could never be worth the monetary gain nor the images seared into my brain that I will never forget. They never talk about this in the action movies now do they I thought to my self. As I sped along the highway in my jep wrangler. Suddenly I saw a corridor of flashing lights ahead. "oh shit a road block" I quickly steered off the road and into a few bushes and quickly turned the truck around and speed back to an intersection where I headed in the opposite direction. I heard a few shots ring out some of them made contact with the truck one shattered the rear windshield.
>>
Anyone have a source on that one gup manga where the pasta-tankette drives out of a skyscraper and surprises Erika or someone?
>>
File: mahobanana.jpg (264KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
mahobanana.jpg
264KB, 571x800px
>>31770091
The what?
>>
>>31770035
my immense regret grew even more as I looked in the mirror and saw the flashing lights grow closer. My jeep wasn't that fast, and the old crown victory police interceptors were faster. They were quickly catching up. I was on a fairly straight road I put one hand on the wheel and rested the barrel of the rifle on the back bench seat and pulled the trigger the rifle recoiled harshly hurting my wrist but the adrenaline kept me going , I pulled the trigger like a zealot, then I heard a car swerve and crash I must have hit the person driving it. 2 more officers had died. the immorality of my actions was starting to sink in to my brain but I tried to fight them off as I drove the car. I needed to focus on that last crown vic I should be safe. then I heard shots ring out I veered my car sharply to avoid them. My right hand mirror was taken off and a shot grazed my right arm taking a small chunk of flesh and tissue out with it.
>>
File: police0.jpg (80KB, 694x960px) Image search: [Google]
police0.jpg
80KB, 694x960px
>>31770146
It's Crown Victoria, not "Crown Victory."
>>
File: 39.jpg (972KB, 1411x2019px) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
972KB, 1411x2019px
>>31769651
I did not know there were K-On ones, thank you so much for bringing it to my attention.
>Rape
>Drugs
>Shut-ins
>Incest
I haven't been this erect since I read the Girls und Panzer doujins or Four Leaf Lover, or that time I found out about Egao no Ichiban.
>Ritsu getting a normie blue collar job
AAA+++ best bro chick ever, even when it's not canon.
Thank you once again, you're a saint.
>>
>>31770146
I had an idea pop into my mind and I impulsively acted on it I positioned my truck directly in front of the cop car and slammed on the brakes smashing my fender into the hood of the squad car my truck spun out ad rolled on its roof and then landed on its wheels I quickly unbuckled my seat belt and took out my rifle I dumped two magazines worth of ammo into the squad car. I saw the 4 officers slump down I could see the horrific image before me and ran back into my truck and hid from the carnage around me like a coward. and sped off. I no longer felt any anger about the money I lost nor the job I lost. I felt sadness and despair as I drove my battered truck down the road. I soon encountered another police blockade. I took my rifle and fired it through the front windsheld and speed up my truck. The officers fired back. I felt something hit my chest but it didn't stop me I saw the speedometer pass 100 I heard something hit the front of the truck and the engine started making a banging noise but sir Isaac newton took care of the rest. I plowed into the SUV they were using to block the road it flipped over and crushed 2 officers who were running away from the collision. and my shots had connected with the other two. The steering wheel impacted my chest as the car crumpled up around me, the last thing I heard was the sound of breaking glass and screeching metal. .
>>
File: 1455226035050.png (358KB, 801x885px) Image search: [Google]
1455226035050.png
358KB, 801x885px
>>31768828
>>
>>31770260
that's how I came to be in this situation. I thought to my self as darkness slowly enveloped my vison. The pain I felt slowly faded to numbness as my blood pooled up bellow me on the car mat. I tried to move my legs but they were pined and most likely hamburger meat. As the darkness enveloped my vision I desperately tried to move only to find my limbs flailing around helpless ley like that of a new born childs. I couldn't move I could only gasp in horror as it became darker and colder and my vision faded altogether. I heard boots on the asphalt and heard some one say "Is he in there is he alive" followed by some one saying I don't think so. He isn't moving. That is the last thing I heard. or would ever hear. Since then its only been darkness. The only thing I have are the memories of what I have done. the horror of it all, The suffering I had caused. dear god why wont the images stop. I cant escape them they follow me through the void. Dear god why why wont they stop I am dead why cant they let me forget. Dear god I am sorry please please stop. I just scream out loud in one continues long sound. This is my hell of my own making I built the wall and locked the door. There is no way out. This is all that there is left for me.
>>
File: sleepytime.jpg (238KB, 568x574px) Image search: [Google]
sleepytime.jpg
238KB, 568x574px
>>31770256

Did you hear about Emergence?
>>
File: IMG_2107.png (198KB, 512x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2107.png
198KB, 512x425px
>>31769220
Wew. They're really butt hurt
>>
>>31770263
She can order my new world any day if you catch my meaning
>>
File: 6.png (222KB, 376x517px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
222KB, 376x517px
>>31770499
Extremely. It's worth a laugh, though
>>
>>31768828
>>>/a/
>>
File: Kongou.jpg (43KB, 480x578px) Image search: [Google]
Kongou.jpg
43KB, 480x578px
>>31770811
But I don't know how to move thread anon
>>
File: 1472157449935.png (390KB, 516x583px) Image search: [Google]
1472157449935.png
390KB, 516x583px
>>31770811
>>reddit
>>
File: 74 no pant.jpg (138KB, 734x836px) Image search: [Google]
74 no pant.jpg
138KB, 734x836px
>>31770835
i have your lewds
>>
File: 1453828224703.jpg (42KB, 588x588px) Image search: [Google]
1453828224703.jpg
42KB, 588x588px
>>31770849

>Infant porn
>>
File: 74.png (372KB, 465x452px) Image search: [Google]
74.png
372KB, 465x452px
>>31770880
>infant

74 is a big girl
>>
File: 1476943223108.gif (803KB, 400x446px) Image search: [Google]
1476943223108.gif
803KB, 400x446px
>>31770849
blue board anon
>>
File: 1427606323223.jpg (504KB, 1144x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1427606323223.jpg
504KB, 1144x1000px
>>
File: rail scope mount attachment.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
rail scope mount attachment.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>31770921
Is bondage okay?
>>
>>31769220
I don't normally come to this thread, but reading that one made me want to see what you guys were saying.

Those guys are a bunch of fucking shitheads who need to go back to whatever normalfag forum they came from. I was literally on /k/ from day 1 and anime has always been a part of this board and every other on 4chan (except the explicitly non-anime ones like /tv/ and /co/ etc) and damned if I'm gonna shut up and let them think they can turn this place into some shitty alt-right version of Reddit.
>>
>>31769813
M24, no 47
>Because my rifle didn't get raped by communists
>>
File: And the snow fell.png (2MB, 1410x1608px) Image search: [Google]
And the snow fell.png
2MB, 1410x1608px
>>31770387
I had read some of the earlier chapters, and forgotten about it. Looks like it got a great ending. ShindoL is truly a visionary, and his portfolio is an absolute tour de force as far as abuse porn goes.

It's been real nice chatting to another abuse porn connoisseur - Truth be told, I only came back to /k/ to lurk around for tips on a rifle to get for seal and moose hunting.
>>
File: [MG]Destroyer.png (333KB, 536x581px) Image search: [Google]
[MG]Destroyer.png
333KB, 536x581px
>>31771061
That's cool anon. I've been around since 06, not all on /k/. I used to frequent /b/, so it takes a lot to get under my skin
>>
File: ZWArWcF.jpg (76KB, 531x419px) Image search: [Google]
ZWArWcF.jpg
76KB, 531x419px
>>31771002
s-shes naked!
>>
>>31771002
Where's her gas tube?!

This is practically guro
>>
>>31771353
We need moar Kancolle guro.
>>
>>31771149
Don't reproduce.
>>
File: plum74.jpg (110KB, 636x738px) Image search: [Google]
plum74.jpg
110KB, 636x738px
>>31771353
s-sorry she's completely fine
>>
>>31771380

I read a Kancolle mind break hentai a while ago. But I can't remember anything else about it.
>>
File: looselipsdidthis.jpg (59KB, 780x519px) Image search: [Google]
looselipsdidthis.jpg
59KB, 780x519px
>>31771380
>>
>>31771399
Lookin' good. Lookin' REAL good.
>>
>>31771409
Mindbreak, you say?
>>
>>31771423
RIP
>>
File: 1449157334885-0.jpg (215KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1449157334885-0.jpg
215KB, 1600x1200px
>>31771002
L-lewd
>>
File: IMG_2134.jpg (688KB, 1061x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2134.jpg
688KB, 1061x1280px
>>
File: skadovsk.png (892KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
skadovsk.png
892KB, 1024x768px
>>31771512
That looks familiar
>>
>tfw /ak/ is always rifle grils
>there's never any wheelgun grils
>>
File: 101_M1873.png (625KB, 1191x1536px) Image search: [Google]
101_M1873.png
625KB, 1191x1536px
>>31772030
>>
i always fucking forget about yall. took and edited that blocky story from earlier. re-read it.

http://pastebin.com/PzmqEPJA
>>
File: 174_NagantM1895.png (632KB, 1191x1536px) Image search: [Google]
174_NagantM1895.png
632KB, 1191x1536px
>>31772030
>>
>>31772080
>>31772140
Technically GF girls aren't gun girls, they're just androids with attachments to their guns.
>>
>>31772180
Closest I got
>>
>>31772080
>>31772140

You're a good man. Nagant a cute.
>>
File: [FG]CrimsonRose.png (306KB, 451x522px) Image search: [Google]
[FG]CrimsonRose.png
306KB, 451x522px
>>31772193
>>
File: 20.png (309KB, 447x591px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
309KB, 447x591px
>>31772193
I think this is it in my girls with wheelgats category
>>
File: skadovsk.jpg (99KB, 1025x682px) Image search: [Google]
skadovsk.jpg
99KB, 1025x682px
>>31771982
>Implying

I bet this one really does, then.
>>
>>31772080
What I'd give to be a snake in her boot
>>
>>31772238
I know the developers actually modeled real areas of Chernobyl for the game, but im still taken by surprise from time to time (like with Skadovsk in pic related) as to how in depth they're willing to go
>>
>>31771138
>raped by Commies.
Then by Memester's Mausers...
>>
File: IMG_2137.jpg (121KB, 600x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2137.jpg
121KB, 600x665px
Would you eat the ice cream
>>
File: RWBY Neo.png (1MB, 1280x1192px) Image search: [Google]
RWBY Neo.png
1MB, 1280x1192px
>>31772646

I'd even learn to like the shitty strawberry third that I hate.
>>
>>31772659
You can have my chocolate part if I can have your strawberry part

I hate chocolate ice cream
>>
>>31772659

Try Neo's Neo TODAY!

"It's definitely not poison."
>>
>>31772748

So long as we can go 50/50 on the vanilla.
>>
File: 27.png (256KB, 386x490px) Image search: [Google]
27.png
256KB, 386x490px
>>31772773
We can do an Eiffel Tower on that shit
>>
>>31772787

Then it's a deal.
>>
File: IMG_2121.jpg (399KB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2121.jpg
399KB, 1280x906px
>>
File: 1476987830071.jpg (523KB, 560x819px) Image search: [Google]
1476987830071.jpg
523KB, 560x819px
>>31769117
>What should we do with him?
>Let's drag him into to woods and have some fun hehehe
>just like our grandmothers in Berlin!
>>
File: 1474653287489.jpg (110KB, 674x874px) Image search: [Google]
1474653287489.jpg
110KB, 674x874px
>>31769117
>>31773686
>you will never be raped and forced to impregante russian qt soldiers
Why even live?
>>
>>31773690
Don't want this
Don't want this
Don't want this

...i really want this
>>
File: CvXwv7QUEAAF6Jy.jpg large.jpg (99KB, 700x804px) Image search: [Google]
CvXwv7QUEAAF6Jy.jpg large.jpg
99KB, 700x804px
It's time, boys.
>>
File: 1420329151998.jpg (165KB, 743x478px) Image search: [Google]
1420329151998.jpg
165KB, 743x478px
>>31773788
Aww sheeiiit, did dutchko get out of jail?
More qt slavfus getting shot in the knee when?
>>
Ben fischbe.in best waifu
>>
File: 35.png (194KB, 348x496px) Image search: [Google]
35.png
194KB, 348x496px
>>31773788
Must be cold in that white expanse

Also no bras
>>
>>31774055
>did dutchko get out of jail?
She was in jail?
>>
>>31769534
Eyebrows a best
>>
>>31772112
Thank you. Not to bag on the author, but pure blocks of text make it kinda hard to get into reading something.
>>
>>31774892
Choreans were cracking down on lewdposting artists.
>>
>>31774945
Y tho?
>>
>>31774916
Yeah, he even admitted the text was robotic. not a problem though, its what i do.
>>
>>31774955
Moral police

They envy the NoKos control of their population
>>
>>31774976
Dang didn't know that. I thought asian countries gave their citizens lots of freedom. That's why japs can draw and sell loli porn.
>>
File: 221.png (101KB, 380x472px) Image search: [Google]
221.png
101KB, 380x472px
>>31774997
"Asian countries" vary wildly in amount of freedom. Japan is pretty high up there.
>>
>>31775029
>Japan
>No right to bear arms
>free

I found the britbong
>>
>>31775061
Owning guns is not always the indicator of how free nation is burger. Japs themselvs aren't interested in owning guns, they're fine with airsoft which is fucking huge thing there.
>>
Whos dick do i have to suck to get drawings?
>>
>>31775061
Japan is one of the more free Asian countries, objectively
>>
>>31775093
>burger

So I was right.
>>
>>31775119
I'm from eastern Europe.
>>
>>31775093
Airsoft is big because they dont have the chance to get firearms. Also, no weed :( . Freedom to draw loliporn is a shitty one, but i'll grant you that it's freedom indeed
>>
>>31775127
>Also, no weed :(
Fuck off pothead. Marihuana is an amazing plant that got fucking ruined by the faggots like you.
>ooohhh mannn, like why can't you, like understand that weed is harmless man, like can't you see it's that evil government bro
>>
>>31775119
I'm the one who you initially responded to, and I'm in Texas
>>
So do you guys actually play KanColle or just watch the anime?
>>
>>31775136
>amazing plant
>ruined by the people who like it

I can't tell whether you're for or against the government telling you which plant you can grow/consume
>>
>>31775160
I just read doujins and look at pics of my shipfu on gelbooru. Haven't played the game or watched the anime.
>>
>>31775160
not done either, unsure on where i should start
>>
>>31775136
>>31775136
I do not expres myself like that and those are not my opinions so i would appreciate your retarded self to keep your implications stuck in your ass where they belong. It seems that the lack of things up there cause you distress so it would be greatly beneficial for you and everyone around you.

02/10 you got me to reply.
>>
File: startship.png (3MB, 2935x1588px) Image search: [Google]
startship.png
3MB, 2935x1588px
>>31775167
>>31775168
Just started the game. I don't read moonrunes and not sure which ship to start with. This one seems cute but not sure.
>>
>>31775222
>>
>>31775251
Shea a huge bitch. Inazuma, the girl with the torpedo, is a good girl
>>
File: 1462913637453.jpg (36KB, 686x564px) Image search: [Google]
1462913637453.jpg
36KB, 686x564px
>>31775093
>Japs themselvs aren't interested in owning guns

Oh how fucking wrong you are. Ive lost count of how many japanese passports ive used as IDs for gun rentals and had to listen to them lament over their gun laws. They wish they could live like americans and have any many guns as they please, and even the women want to own rifles in multiple calibers

>38 year old milf's face when i showed her my rifle family pictures
>>
File: ships.png (2MB, 2105x1512px) Image search: [Google]
ships.png
2MB, 2105x1512px
>>31775285
It's too late, famalam. I have no idea what I'm doing. I think I'm making another ship.
>>
>>31775286
Unless you've personally been to Japan, and I'm pretty sure you haven't, then you really have no position to be commenting
>>
>>31775297
I dont need to go to japan to know the japanese you teat. I get everything from high class businessmen to families on vacation come in here and i hear all about it. They also bitch about city density and train crowding, and always seem puzzled we dont run trains locally. They also show dismay how they can find candy and beef jerky in every store they go to
>>
>>31775286
And the brits who come to the US bitch to, but if you'd go to the UK, everyone will tell you that guns should be banned. It's natural that people who go to range while visiting US are pro gun.
>>
>>31775330
>>31775286
And those people do not represent entire nation. One swallow does not make a spring.
>>
>>31775330
>>31775336
Yet apparently murderers and shooters apparently represent ours. Thousands of people of many nations have rolled through here and i hear the same old song and dance
>I just wish I could own ONE gun

The most pitiful part of it is that they come here and they see how common place it is and 50% of the time they leave slightly upset because they learn the fear pushing is a load of bullshit. I understand that its not the entire nation that thinks that way, but to say they DONT want that is just as baseless
>>
>>31775366
How many times did i fucking type apparently
>>
>>31775366
Even if you'd met few houndred thousand pro gun brits or nips or anybody else they're still drops of water in the ocean of anti gunners.
>>
File: GuP Tea Time.jpg (201KB, 875x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GuP Tea Time.jpg
201KB, 875x1000px
Do you guys have any good sites for targets with enemies from anime/manga? I want to buy or print out some targets with titans or neuroi or something. Do targets like that exist?
>>
>>31775399
Im sure people could say the exact thing about the states. The brits usually say that they are told that gun owners are a small radical percentage of the united states, but quickly learn theyre are entire states of us. Australians, The Irish, Brits, The French, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese, African, and New Zealanders always say that they know tons of folks in their countries that want gun rights. Clearly you are getting information from different sources

>from untermensch
>>
>>31775446
More nsfw content plox. Porn comic when?
>>
File: Dutchko 104.jpg (550KB, 800x1093px) Image search: [Google]
Dutchko 104.jpg
550KB, 800x1093px
>>31774945
Did "she" mention that she was going to Jail? Is there direct evidence for this? I'm a fan of her works, and would really like it if "her" Manhwas were purchased and translated sometime
>>
>>31775436

You can make your own pretty easy, just use Paint and put concentric circles or crosshairs over a picture, then have it printed. Cheap and easy. Otherwise google it, I'm sure airsoft targets like that exist.
>>
>>31775512
do we have translated non lewd work by her. If so can you provide titles.. need to download it on my iPhone for reading.
>>
File: ships2.png (2MB, 2065x1479px) Image search: [Google]
ships2.png
2MB, 2065x1479px
Still have no idea what I'm doing. No idea what ships are good in this game. But I did get this one. Looks adorable. Gonna use her.
>>
>>31775512
Sauce for this? Dutchko's pixiv is kill.
>>
>>31775512
No idea dude. What I got from lurking here is that she deleted most of her online footprint and left a message about laying low for a while.

Other artists actually seemed to have seen some... legal repercussions.
>>
>>31775623
>to have seen some... legal repercussions.
what the fuck south korea. destroying artwork... fuck you. on a side note can she emigrate to America for protection from political persecution.
>>
>>31775326
>I dont need to go to japan to know the japanese you teat.
>Lmao breh these gooks all think alike
>Lmao breh I totally know about Japan from my animes
>Lmao breh all Japanese like guns, why else would they be at the gun range? All 100+ million of them?
Well this is probably the most arrogant thing I've read this year.

Guard, you are a fucking imbecile.
>>
File: 12341234132.png (662KB, 800x1090px) Image search: [Google]
12341234132.png
662KB, 800x1090px
>>31769083
>>
>>31775127
So is airsoft considered "normal" in japan? Like if some 20 something said they liked airsoft would they get a strange room?

Im sure the toy guns are expensive as fuck over there but at least its something. Do they do like 3 gun and bullseye with them or what?
>>
>>31773686
>>31773690
>implying they won't kill or torture or both you after they're done
>>
>>31775690
Fuck off, executioner.
>>
>>31775701
I wouldn't mind if they'd rape me and force me to impregnate them 1st.
>>
>>31775701
That's exactly what I want, though...
>>
>>31775698
Most japs have silly hobbies. Thing is that they usually keep them to themselves.
>>31775698
>Do they do like 3 gun and bullseye with them or what?
They kind of do.
Someone post the video of the guy with the Mikasa themed Pelican case lmao
>>
>>31775698

I can't speak towards the cultural perception of airsoft, but they have games just like in the states.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMv2ElXq-Ro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKlB1cTDhfQ
>>
>>31775698
It's kinda niche. Popular among military otaku mostly. Since real guns are not allowed airsoft is a legal alternative for many people.
>>
File: American_fuck_you.gif (812KB, 375x206px) Image search: [Google]
American_fuck_you.gif
812KB, 375x206px
>>31775029
>Mfw no guns or porn allowed
What's the goddamned point of freedom then?
>>
File: 1401931867190.jpg (228KB, 640x879px) Image search: [Google]
1401931867190.jpg
228KB, 640x879px
>>31775709
Vilecuck pls, go jerk off some hunters for your queen
>>
>>31775029
Doesn't the Philippines have some pretty decent gun laws?
>>
>>31775736
>>31775735
>>31775733
That looks like it would be.
If i ever visit japan i might try to play in some games.

I think it might be neat to run shooting sports with airsoft since they cant have real guns. You might be able to make some pretty neat stages since you dont have to worry about overpenetration or real bullets.
How accurate could you make airsoft?
>>
File: fallschrimjaeger.jpg (1MB, 1414x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fallschrimjaeger.jpg
1MB, 1414x1000px
>>31775713
>>31775720
>getting raped by slav qts
>not german ones
at least the german will be [spoiler] gentle [/spoiler] and might treat you better as a POW
>>
>>31775785
I think the only limit is the 1 joule muzzle energy rule. People start tweaking bb weight and stuff from there.
>>
>>31775798
>gentle
But i want to be raped in a brutal way anon, i want to be nothing more but a dildo with a sperm dispenser.
>>
>>31775785

When I played I could nail people from about 100 yds. with my sniper. But your typical airsoft gun won't go more than about 60 yds. accurately.
>>
>>31775735
Well if I learned anything from that second video, it's always bet on the middle aged white guy.
>>
>>31775813
Now I'm remembering that one story of an anon who asked his Russian mother about what she did in her younger years, only to be told she used to rape and pillage Russian villages, and that the anon came to the realization he may be the son of some Chechnya who was raped by his mother.

I wish I saved it
>>
>>31775883
i'm really having hard time thinking women back then would really just fucking rape just for fun, but i want to believe
>>
>>31775899
>>31775883
Yeah, well you better find me that story because i won't be able to go to sleep tonight.
>>
>>31775883
i remember that

>>31775899
>Russian women
>>
>>31775918
God damn it, where am i when threads like these happen?
>>
File: IMG_2129.gif (4MB, 385x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2129.gif
4MB, 385x392px
>>31775883
I don't know how to think about that
>>
>>31775883
>>31775883
Wait how? How old is that anon? Some russian women in army 20 something years ago raided some shithole villlage and found a pretty boy she wanted to rape? Was anon's mom at lest hot? It's not rape if the girl is hot.
>>
>>31776058
I dunno, but the topic of /ss/ was going on during that time.
>>
>>31775755
Yeah I don't get why the feel the need to censor genitalia
>>
File: 1465193431585.gif (385KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1465193431585.gif
385KB, 640x360px
>>31776058
its not rape if its wanted
>>
File: Japanese Pussy.gif (1MB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese Pussy.gif
1MB, 500x335px
>>31776092
Time to burn this thread!
>>
>>31776106
I like to pretend that i don't want it so she'll become rough and slap me few times.
>>
File: stickers.jpg (232KB, 1720x596px) Image search: [Google]
stickers.jpg
232KB, 1720x596px
Which sticker would you put on your gun or gun case, /ak/? Would you put one of these or another one?
>>
>>31775774
Maybe, I know they have restricted speech though. Even though they have a free speech provision in their constitution
>>
>>31776146
I'd use the seishou on something inconspicuous, like an ammo can.
>>
>>31776146
Bonpole, since i'm from Poland.
>>
File: fuckingdisgusting.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingdisgusting.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>31776111
You sicken me
>>
File: 1470691724831.gif (2MB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470691724831.gif
2MB, 450x250px
>>31776182
BLUE BOARD
>>
>getting raped by russian soldier waifus
>not doing the raping
>and then getting raped
>and then wrestling for who gets to be on top
>>
File: 1471395882657.jpg (67KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
1471395882657.jpg
67KB, 330x330px
>>31776201
>and then wrestling for who gets to be on top
not
>and then wrestling for who gets to be on bottom
>>
>>31776146
seisho
>>
>>31775899
>women
>Russian women
There's a difference anon
>>
>>31775665
>Well this is probably the most arrogant thing I've read this year.

Ive spoken to enough japanese and talked to plenty online to get a good idea. Shove off yah skip barge
>>
>>31775698
It's popular, and the only reason it became popular in the states is because of Japanese companies like Tokyo marui
>>
>>31776668
>Lmao breh I know all Japanese, there's no regional or local differences and no political disagreement
>Lmao breh it's not like the ones who dislike guns or American culture would avoid gun stores or America lmao
You're every bit as bad as sakuya or Phil.
>>
>>31776227
>not wrestling to keep the other one on the bottom
>>
>>31776698
He's full on retarded is what he is. Jap gun owners are a BIG fucking minority because you can only use them in the country and the Japs major population centers like Tokyo are fucking massive.

And to own a gun, you need to hunt, but to hunt you need a vehicle. So it's a massive investment you can't really take to the range.

And Japan is weird with self defense and has been for years. But to them this isn't an issue since crime is low.

That is what you'll typically see. Now are guns popular in air soft? Damn fucking for sure. And that varies from area to area, but seeing as most Japs live in hyper population dense cities, it's the majority.
>>
>>31776698
>breh
>>
>>31776835
Murder rates are only low because they put unsolved murders as suicides, and it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of crimes went unreported
>>
>>31769534
why do you draw them to be fat?
>>
File: Panzerwaffe.png (239KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Panzerwaffe.png
239KB, 1024x768px
>>31776910
This thicc meme needs to die.
>>
File: IMG_2136.jpg (70KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2136.jpg
70KB, 500x702px
>>31776945
No
>>
File: fullcycle.gif (169KB, 252x378px) Image search: [Google]
fullcycle.gif
169KB, 252x378px
We need more kemomimi
>>
>>31776875
I'd like a source, please.
Japan is a very safe country

>>31776835
I have no idea why people so vehemently defends a dude who's just another arrogant, ignorant, stuck up tripfag.
>Inb4 he's a content creator
Sure, but so is sakuya. Doesn't make him any better.

>>31776910
Because guard mistook "style" for "looks like early touhou sprites"
>>
What is it with Guard's ability to have angry spergs appear and throw a shitfit at him?
>>
>>31777116
Not sperging out here, but if someone gives you solid gold bricks every week it doesn't automatically mean he's Jesus or something.
>>
>>31777129
No one says so, only those who keep getting mad whenever he appears or someone mentions him.
>>
>>31777116
People love being butthurt. This is 4chan, we can't politely disagree
>>
>>31777116
>>31777151
>>31777156

What is it with your desire to desperately try to justify his behavior whenever he does something idiotic? He's just an annoying, arrogant namefag.
>>
File: no inflections.png (36KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
no inflections.png
36KB, 1024x1024px
>>31777129
>>31777181
>responding to bait.
Good job to the both of you.
>>
>>31777239
I do genuinely hope this isn't Reddit tier "le trolled" move
>>
File: 22.png (93KB, 384x494px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
93KB, 384x494px
>>31777181
Yeah yeah, I get it. You don't like him. I don't mind him. I'm certainly not going to get over-invested in a conversation on a Maldivian shadowpuppet bbs. Someone saying they think Japanese people like guns because he's met a bunch who like guns doesn't bother me, even if it is overgeneralizing. I don't have to argue with every person I see that says something I disagree with
>>
>>31777181
>Guard has a differing opinion due to feedback from people talking to him
>anon proceeds to foam at the mouth and call him arrogant

Literally anally devastated
>>
>>31777263
>I don't have to argue with every person I see that says something I disagree with
Excepts thats exactly what youre doing. Im sure guard is calling you an arrogant moron as you are calling him one
>>
>>31777277
Maybe read that post again
>>
File: letrollyman.png (15KB, 614x604px) Image search: [Google]
letrollyman.png
15KB, 614x604px
>mfw i just put on Guard's name just to troll these idiots due to the instant asshurt it produces and the laughter it fuels me with

Why tripfags are better. Also my art is better than everyones and anyone who doesnt think so can drink bleach
>>
File: youokayforroundeye.gif (1MB, 386x286px) Image search: [Google]
youokayforroundeye.gif
1MB, 386x286px
>>31777333
>>
>>31775774
as in its pretty lawless down there
so yes
>>
>>31775029
>morality laws
as free as serfs get
>>
>>31775798
but I'm brown anon.... south American... from Argentina. maybe fascist connections could help
>>
>>31777640
Just look at the other countries over there
>>
File: DIE.png (838KB, 3000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
DIE.png
838KB, 3000x2500px
>>31776974
YES
>>
File: 1422910844762.jpg (45KB, 922x735px) Image search: [Google]
1422910844762.jpg
45KB, 922x735px
>>
>>31777655
although I will probably just stick to the Russian qts lol.. I wish.. man
>>
>>31777640
morality laws are stupid and actually immoral unless you can scientifically prove in a peer reviewed article that the behaviors are actually harmful to the society as a whole. All they do is ego boost some asshats who have a grudge.
>>
File: IMG_2135.jpg (343KB, 669x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2135.jpg
343KB, 669x900px
>>31777710
No
>>
>>31777333
why is every one so buthurt over gurad it makes no sense..
>>
>>31777904
why not have both??
>>
File: 1439251500300.jpg (1MB, 1754x2481px) Image search: [Google]
1439251500300.jpg
1MB, 1754x2481px
>>31775512
Well, no.
But with deleting everything and closing accounts, it could only lead to two possibilities:

1. Dutchko got caught and was fined or whatever and had to take it down
Or.
2. Preempting something happening, decided to shut down shop and go unndaground.

But if it means there is new artwork from... "them?", maybe it's finally blowing over?
>>
File: ocdonutsteel.png (243KB, 863x1165px) Image search: [Google]
ocdonutsteel.png
243KB, 863x1165px
>>31777906
Because
>>
File: wpgirl murrica.jpg (244KB, 1300x2035px) Image search: [Google]
wpgirl murrica.jpg
244KB, 1300x2035px
Sup /k/
>>
>>31777263
I get that you want to lurk, I do too, but it's just such a special type of arrogance that hed say something so obviously incorrect and also put his seal of approval over it.

I'm not one of the guys that was insulting him yesterday, btw. It probably comes across as that.

>>31777270
That's nice guard.

>>31777333
Yes yes you're very clever.
>>
>>31778370
would get raped like a chechnya/10
>>
>>31777333
Kek
Only faggots tripfag, we all know this rule from /f/
>>
>>31778382
wait, weren't you the guy that got asshurt in the previous thread too and declared anyone who said guard wasn't bad was sucking his dick?

is this bait now?
>>
File: wpgirl rape.png (510KB, 935x689px) Image search: [Google]
wpgirl rape.png
510KB, 935x689px
>>31778444
No benis
>>
>>31778382
>I get that you want to lurk, I do too, but it's just such a special type of arrogance that hed say something so obviously incorrect and also put his seal of approval over it.

As a rule of thumb for drawing namefags, its never them unless they post WITH a drawing. I believe its you being taken for a ride, currently. If guard wanted to have a stamp of approval, hed use a trip
>>
>>31778444
>Not shota chechnya/10
What are you, gay?
>>
>>31778103
>maybe it's finally blowing over?
I sure hope so, I'm sorely lacking in slavic qts getting into all manner of qt mishaps on the battlefield.
>>
>>31769534
What's the name of the artist that makes these?
>>
File: 1472141781187.png (679KB, 1184x2260px) Image search: [Google]
1472141781187.png
679KB, 1184x2260px
>>31778642
lurk moar
>>
>>31778642
Guard.
>>
File: 1436495141945.jpg (370KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1436495141945.jpg
370KB, 1000x707px
>>31778533
I wish there was MG emplacements/static fortified positions and stuff in WG...

I think it would add a whole new layer of dynamic play then.

Also, if you guys are bored, this month's /k/ Radio /k/onference is going on right now.
>>
>>31778461
>Namefag can't read
Typical

>>31778471
It's a possibility it's not him, though he's been short-sighted in the past so it's still possible.

Yet another reason not to use a name.

And if it isn't him, the guy imitating him is pretty pathetic
>>
>>31778726

>It's a possibility *that* it's not him, though he's been short-sighted in the past so it's still possible *that it is*

Boy I could have written that better
>>
>>31775295
Bro if you are on Chrome get KanColle Command Center 改 (Kai) it helps a little with figuring out what is going on. Also check the wiki for Kancolle it explains everything.
>>
>>31775698
Its not really airsoft, but Sonoda mentioned that he commisioned some japanese model company to make 1:1 metal non-firing replicas of real guns, and they usually cost him a few thousand dollars (factoring in 1990's exchange rate) or so.
>>
File: dead fairy pilot.jpg (218KB, 506x866px) Image search: [Google]
dead fairy pilot.jpg
218KB, 506x866px
>>31775295
do this>>31779315
also do your daily quest, don't waste Dev Materials in the beginning. KanColle wiki has all the recipes for equipment and ships. I usually have 10 tabs open on different pages of the wiki (ship recipes, equipment recipes, enemy stats, world info, expedition info, etc.) Don't neglect your girls either you savage.
>>
>>31779502
I've seen some of them with frowny faces. I switched them out for other ships. Am I supposed to do something else too?
>>
File: 1452246349418.png (539KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
1452246349418.png
539KB, 800x566px
>>31775295
DON'T ADVANCE ON RED DAMAGE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE A KUSO TTK
>>
>>31779518
Frowny face is fatigue. It goes down over time. Don't sortie during frowny face as it decrease accuracy and damage.
>>
File: ships3.png (2MB, 1998x1202px) Image search: [Google]
ships3.png
2MB, 1998x1202px
>>31779537
Roger that, famalam.

>>31779502
Thanks for the advice on the ship recipes. Just started building a rare one.

>>31779551
Good thing I switched her out.
>>
>>31779572
Does anyone know if there are like coop stuff to do, or is it all just you vs. AI?
>>
File: 10.png (390KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
390KB, 800x600px
>>31779572
Which button makes the sex with shiplady?
>>
>>31779639
You have to hit alt+F4 for shiplady sexuals
>>
>>31773505
Yeah, but ruby is shit just about 100.01% of the time so could we not?
Yeah, thanks.
>>
>>31779639
>>31779651

Has boat porn outpaced 2hu porn yet in sheer quantity?
>>
>>31775160

There's not much to "play" in Kancolle

It's just organizing them and sending them out and watch RNG do whatever the fuck it feels like.
>>
>>31779697
So basically it's "Collect Kawaii Battleships: The Video Game (Sorta)"? Sounds good to me.
>>
>>31779612
>AI
No. Its just you versus RNG. RNG and salt.
>>
File: image.jpg (373KB, 1163x1385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
373KB, 1163x1385px
Good, relatively affordable ak 47 for a newbie?
>>
File: 1423755495517.png (807KB, 982x980px) Image search: [Google]
1423755495517.png
807KB, 982x980px
>>31775899
Russians are basically living, breathing rape anon, their entire species was born of rape and where ever they go they must insure their species continues to grow.
>>
>>31779828
wrong place, but avoid the century ras. kits are a bitch if you dont have the tools, but are most cost efficient.
>>
>>31779651
Thanks to you helpful anon, sex time was very good
>>
>>31779828
WASR-10, but prices of AKs are jumping hard due panic buys. Used to be ~$500, but are climbing to ~$700
>>
>>31779711

I guess? But then you can just look it up in the kancolle wiki and hear their lines and save yourself the trouble of actually playing the game.
>>
>>31779828
Wrong thread, you want /ak/

That being said, all memes aside WASR 10's are actually not necessarily bad rifles, you just have to inspect whichever one you're getting thoroughly to make sure you're picking up a decent one
>>
File: 20131223040914a0dnxhthbu504984.jpg (99KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
20131223040914a0dnxhthbu504984.jpg
99KB, 640x447px
>>
>>31779862
>/ak/
>>31779828
>/akg/
>>
File: image_23.png (105KB, 444x627px) Image search: [Google]
image_23.png
105KB, 444x627px
>>31777263
Have a best girl
>>
File: 017.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
017.gif
2MB, 540x304px
So dumb how mechs are ok but /co/ and Dynasty Warriors aren't.
>>
Just watched the S1 opening sequence of RWBY because of how often people post it on these threads. It seems like generic anime swordfagging, but with terrible animation. Is the plot worth it, or is it only good for waifuposting?
>>
>>31780080
It gets better as the show goes on. Season 4 especially looks great.
>>
File: IMG_2122.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2122.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>31780080
It says off that way but season 3 makes it worthwhile. And yes top tier waifus.
>>
File: 63459907283406250020000157584.jpg (579KB, 1000x779px) Image search: [Google]
63459907283406250020000157584.jpg
579KB, 1000x779px
>>
What are some good frog-drawn pseudo-/ak/?
>>
File: 1437974542824.png (4MB, 2625x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1437974542824.png
4MB, 2625x1200px
>>31780034
...because /co/ isn't /a/, and Dynasty Warriors (while a good series) is also not /a/ either?

>>31780109
But damn, those torpedo tits. They could probably sink Kaga or something with those...
>>
File: 4567821.png (436KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
4567821.png
436KB, 800x800px
>>31780080
s1/s2 a shit
s3 was ok
s4 looks good
bun bun best girl
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1082x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1082x1080px
>>31780108
>top tier waifus.
You mean Jaune.
>>
>>31780135
>>31780108
>>31780095

Should I just skip ahead? I'm not sure if I could last two whole seasons. Like the animation is really, really bad. I'd probably have an easier time making it through a cringe thread on /b/
>>
>>31780135
Please, the other one in your picture is better. Power-wise not really, but she's got fashion.
>>
>>31780189
The animation is jank af. But watch it anyways. It feels better when you see the noticeable improvement over time in the animation quality. I remember watching the show when it first came out because the trailers got me so hype. But then I dropped it when I saw the first episode and how bad the animations were along with the sound quality. In the end, I don't regret watching the first 2 seasons just for the sake of appreciating the quality of later episodes even more.
>>
>>31780189

This guy gets it>>31780228

It's like the animation equivilent of Stockholm Syndrome
>>
File: nobully.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nobully.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>31780202
well does she have bunny ears?
didnt think so
>>
>>31780133
Look at all the /a/ with no /k/ being posted and you can't handle /co/?
>>
File: PumpkinPete'sReplacement.png (1014KB, 885x1079px) Image search: [Google]
PumpkinPete'sReplacement.png
1014KB, 885x1079px
>>31780228
>>31780189

In several respects, RWBY is following the same pattern as Red vs. Blue. It originally began as a fun experiment that has evolved over the course of several years into a series with increasingly-developed characters and a more focused plot. RWBY started off as a vehicle for showcasing Monty Oum's awesome combat choreography, but it has now evolved to the point that Rooster Teeth has a much larger animation team dedicated to the series--even though Monty has unfortunately passed on.

I would highly recommend powering through the first two seasons for the sake of understanding the setting and general premise of the show. The animation is pretty bad in the first season, but it keeps getting better and the fights are fun af to watch. I can't think of any other show with combat as stylized or interesting to watch as RWBY.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161023-171901.png (424KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161023-171901.png
424KB, 1440x2560px
>Some brat gets trips while trolling

Czeched, but fuck yerself
>>
RWBY fags should leave
>>
File: IMG_2298.jpg (891KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2298.jpg
891KB, 1200x1200px
>>31780559
Nah
>>
File: 1451534570328.png (127KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
1451534570328.png
127KB, 600x471px
>>31780559
faggots should leave
>>
So I'm coveting a Vepr 54r and I'd like to at least order it before Hillary wins.

Problem is, that Atlantic is out of them right now.

So where else should I look for a 20" one, and what's a good price to pay?
>>
>>31780930
This may help
>>31772942

Otherwise, I'd check gunbroker.com, or a random google search. Been trying to eye .308 veprs myself, but they seem to get snatched up quickly
>>
>>31776201
STRUGGLE SNUGGLE GO
>>
>>31780991
I want a 7.62x54 one though, since I'm buying it in lieu of a Garand and want to keep the extra power.
>>
File: 1412496731763.jpg (78KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
1412496731763.jpg
78KB, 563x800px
>>
File: nambu.jpg (340KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nambu.jpg
340KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>31778701
FALs with carry handles make me so erect
>>
File: mw.jpg (162KB, 900x972px) Image search: [Google]
mw.jpg
162KB, 900x972px
>>
File: sks.png (789KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
sks.png
789KB, 1500x750px
>>
File: [FM]Astarte.png (593KB, 689x600px) Image search: [Google]
[FM]Astarte.png
593KB, 689x600px
>>31779894
>>
>>31780034
Oh shit, which season is that?
>>
File: 1456402843696.png (465KB, 899x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1456402843696.png
465KB, 899x1270px
>>
File: Type99lmg.jpg (143KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Type99lmg.jpg
143KB, 1024x1448px
>>
File: 1473073038451.jpg (117KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473073038451.jpg
117KB, 720x960px
>>
File: 1467355897811.jpg (210KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467355897811.jpg
210KB, 750x1000px
>>
before i head to bed, anyone want a quick doodle?
>>
>>31781612
One of the new set of movies, Digimon Tri.
>>
File: 1420146168624.jpg (40KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
1420146168624.jpg
40KB, 960x576px
>>
File: big.jpg (486KB, 798x1000px) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
486KB, 798x1000px
>>
File: zoku satsuriku no django.jpg (720KB, 850x1113px) Image search: [Google]
zoku satsuriku no django.jpg
720KB, 850x1113px
>>
>>31781767
Yes, of a German soldier being forced to dig her own grave by a Russian soldier
>>
File: [FG]StormBringer.png (492KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
[FG]StormBringer.png
492KB, 722x525px
>>
>>31781767
Anything from RWBY
>>
File: 1462851577288.jpg (154KB, 1433x930px) Image search: [Google]
1462851577288.jpg
154KB, 1433x930px
>>
File: 1460051630982.jpg (49KB, 363x333px) Image search: [Google]
1460051630982.jpg
49KB, 363x333px
>>31781689
>>
File: bluihh.png (428KB, 1109x1137px) Image search: [Google]
bluihh.png
428KB, 1109x1137px
nluh
>>
>>31782914

That's fucked bro.
>>
File: 1472184416012.png (21KB, 254x359px) Image search: [Google]
1472184416012.png
21KB, 254x359px
>>31782914
>>
File: IMG_2256.gif (124KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2256.gif
124KB, 640x480px
>>31782914
>How could you
>>
File: Brutal.png (387KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Brutal.png
387KB, 600x600px
>>31782914
>>
>>31782914
I want to worry, but:
>Semblance:Illusions
>Shown multiple times to be swapping places with them
>Has fought someone faster before and was winning

Can we get a follow up of real!Neo sneaking up to shank Blake?
>>
>>31783787
>blake turns around
>glowey-eyes.jpg

>fauna with semblence
>"i am growing stronger"
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 136

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.