[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who makes the beat leather holsters + belts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: images (3).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Who makes the beat leather holsters + belts
>>
Best*
>>
>>31768727
Holsters: Milt Sparks
Belts: A Better Belt
>>
>>31769000
Trips of truth.
>>
>>31769000
A better belt looks like they sew together two inferior pieces of leather rather than just using a single piece of thick leather.

I'd rather go with Hank's

https://www.hanksbelts.com/collections/leather-gun-belts/products/hanks-gunner-leather-gun-belt
>>
>>31769053
>two inferior pieces of leather rather than just using a single piece of thick leather.
You actually just don't understand what you're talking about.
>>
>>31769053
That's nice. I like my Triple K with suede a lot but I hesitate to call it the best at anything.
>>
>>31769144
You're the one who doesn't understand what he's talking about, my friend.

Two pieces of leather sewn together is the hallmark of jew tricks. One of the pieces is often split leather, which allows them to use cheap-ass thin leather for the surface piece. The gold standard of leather is a single piece of full-grain, which is what you get with hank's. Have fun paying twice as much for an inferior product with you're "better belt".
>>
>>31769250
There is no single layer gun belt that will
compete with a double layered belt, especially one with an insert.

Spend the money on one from Beltman or armour and you'll see.
>>
>>31769332
If I want stiff I have a competition belt I can wear. I want a nice CCW leather belt and that's what Hank's is. It's single layer vegetable tanned leather. You can't buy better leather.

Your "better belt" is multiple layers of shitty chrome tanned leather with a synthetic core. It may be stiffer but in every other aspect it's inferior. Enjoy your faggy stitches all over it.
>>
File: 14771860713052145922476.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
14771860713052145922476.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>31769436
>>31769332
I own one. Look how thick the leather is. There is nothing but quality here. Its as thick as a McDonalds straw.
>>
Does anyone know anything about Gould and goodrich holsters?
>>
>>31769801
Hanks makes the insert belts as well. $100 for steel $90 for plastic.
>>
Cows do.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>31768727

Beltman Belts are unmatched for the price.

I've used TONS of different belts, Hanks, Galco, 5.11, Safariland, Crossbreed. Hanks was the best, and especially considering you can get dress-belt quality leather belts from them.

Horsehide with stiffener is going to last you years, and is much thinner than a comparable Hanks (which would be the same price).

WHATEVER YOU DO GET A REINFORCED BELT
>>
I cc a glock 19 in a stealthgear IWB holster. I wear a normal leather belt, and I rarely have sagging or flopping issues. Having a dress belt makes me feel like a gray man too. Only when I bend over or squat do I print.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.