[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW you will never be tasked with hunting down renegade dinosaurs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Kryptek-2.jpg (36KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Kryptek-2.jpg
36KB, 720x405px
You will never be in the Asset Containment Unit.
>>
>>31768430
>can't follow tracks of a bipedal 40 ton creature

Guess I'm overqualified for once
>>
>>31768443
Fucking this
>>
>possibly billion dollar park
>multi-million dollar lab made creature
>1 single tracking device burried not too deeply into a multi ton monster of destruction

I can get using non lethals initially because these people never had something like this happen and the dino was expensive as fuck, but come the fuck on.
>>
>>31769029

It bugged me that their ACU wasn't enormous, considering the number of dinosaurs they had.

All they seemed to have was a small handful of guys, instead of a damn army.
>>
>>31768430
>>31768443
>>31769029
>>31769185
>giving a fuck about this shit movie
The movie was shit. Why you millennials continue to give them money is beyond me.
>>
>>31769205
Those posts were shit. Why you boomers continue to give them (You)s is beyond me.
>>
>>31768430
Were you watching this on HBO too? Also what the hell is the next one about? The dinosaurs escape yet again?
>>
>>31768430
dude, dude

Dinosaur PMCs
>>
>>31768430
HELL YEA THAT IS D.K.
>>
>>31768430
hehe more like hunting down the renegade burrito, right?

Also, fuck you and your shit thread.
>>
>>31769205
Well I torrented the jyk encode and spent 0 dollars, at least
>>
File: (╹ᴗ╹ ).jpg (30KB, 405x358px) Image search: [Google]
(╹ᴗ╹ ).jpg
30KB, 405x358px
>>31769205
I liked it when I realized the dinosaurs were the protagonists and the humans were filler.
Blue is the main character and the T. Rex returns as the hero from the previous film.

Suddenly it's a lot less shit and a lot more fun.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.