[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age did you realize the the US military is not worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 22

File: o-GAY-MILITARY-PROPOSAL-570[1].jpg (142KB, 570x859px) Image search: [Google]
o-GAY-MILITARY-PROPOSAL-570[1].jpg
142KB, 570x859px
At what age did you realize the the US military is not worth supporting anymore?

for me it was after I got out of the army, then they started letting women/trannies into combat, and started supporting gay marriage.

>tfw you realize that Russia doesn't have gay marriage or allow fags to serve let alone get married.
The US army is joke
>>
File: 46680423.cached[1].jpg (64KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
46680423.cached[1].jpg
64KB, 800x500px
>>
>strongest military in the world

kek
>>
File: tumblr_lrudxmmglk1r3q5p8o2_400.jpg (25KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lrudxmmglk1r3q5p8o2_400.jpg
25KB, 400x299px
>>31767207
Age 24, first deployment. Easd at 26 in 2011.

Stop crying Army faggot, and use your own branches homosexuals.
>>
>>31767207
>russia doesn't allow gay marriage or gays in the military
I thought that was because russia was predominantly orthodox catholic, and really have a hard on for setting fire to the middle east and muslims in general
>>
>>31767271
>orthodox Catholic
>>
Have you actually met many gay men? They're just dudes who like dudes. Some are effeminate, some aren't, and some are fucking badasses (Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben, Lawrence of Arabia). See also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_the_militaries_of_ancient_Greece

I dunno about the transgender thing, though. The vast majority of trans folks I've met have been a little... off.
>>
I guess you can cry more
>>
>>31767207
Would rather go back to Iraq with women and trannys than you autists fucks. At least they would actually strike fear into the hearts if the moorish whordes whereas you faggots are only legends in your own minds. You broke the military, not to say all the PC shit will fix it, but it was damaged long ago.

Besides then I could borrow their panties like a real warrior.
>>
>>31767314
That's the full and official name. Orthodox is shorthand.
>>
File: commonfilth.png (998B, 225x225px)
commonfilth.png
998B, 225x225px
>>31767207
This. I still support our vets, but basically America is the Big Gay Disco and the armed forces is the Big Gay Disco Defense Force.
>>
>>31767207
I hope you wake up to fruity rudy standing over your bed.
>>
File: dadt.preview.jpg (80KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
dadt.preview.jpg
80KB, 640x601px
>>31767255
>>
Didnt this thread get deleted once faggot
>>
>>31767207
>Allowing women and trannys into combat
>Into combat
>Combat
Since when?
>>
Im curious, if a dude who can meet standards and for all intent and purposes joke around and do their job seriously, who also happens to like dudes but know that they cant just go around hitting on everyone, what exactly bothers you about this dude?
Gay rape?
Because outside of legitamate religious belief, I really can't think of why so many people are this afraid of someone who is gay, but doesn't go into flaming homo mode.
>>
>>31767774
It's not fear. It's disgust and mistrust. I don't hate fresh dog shit, but I don't want to step in it either.

We're going to get the shit whipped out of us the next major war we get in, thanks to Obama turning the military into a progressive institution.
>>
>>31767329
I don't know if it's because being trans is a lot more problematic because unlike gays who are comfortable in their own bodies, a lot of trans people I've met are nearly always unhappy or in constant conflict because they're hung up on their bodies.
>>
>>31767807
This.
/Thread
>>
>>31767807
Disgust I can get.

But mistrust in what? Mind you, I'm talking about gay men, not women or transgender.
If a gay man can hit standards and do everything a straight man can do, except their preference is dicks instead of vaginas, and they are professional or smart enough to not go flirting up everyone, what is your mistrust in? That you wake up with a dick in your ass?
>>
>>31767844
>Trusting a sodomite

K. Das fin wit ju, amigito.
>>
>>31767807
>blame Obama for something that would've happened anyway

DADT was never going to survive, this was inevitable. As for us getting whipped in the next war...no. This is just a dream scenario for people that would rather see America fail than get over itself. Who gives a shit about a gay or a tranny or a woman serving if they can do their job right and well. It's not like woman and trannies can serve in full capacity anyway.
>>
>>31767774
It erodes social norms. "But anon, so what?" you're thinking.

Specifically, it creates a tragedy-of-the-commons effect, where straight people can't engage in the full spectrum of platonic, straight affection and emotion without risking looking gay, so they have to constrain themselves and signal straightness deliberately.

Injecting noise into a social environment is rarely a good thing.

The military has a unique need to minimize friction; so his is extra dumb.

Fighting for a nation isn't a right that everyone, gay or straight or crippled or healthy, gets. It's a specific job that should be optimized for success on account of, you know, people dying when shit goes wrong.
>>
>>31767207
>realize
>supporting the military ever

topkek
>>
>>31767896
You trust your dad, don't you?
>>
>>31767361
t. civilianfag
>>
>>31767958
If his dad was gay, he wouldn't exist.

Unless there's a hyper intelligent strain of HIV that learned to communicate to 4chan and he hates his dads.
>>
>>31767915
>Specifically, it creates a tragedy-of-the-commons effect, where straight people can't engage in the full spectrum of platonic, straight affection and emotion without risking looking gay, so they have to constrain themselves and signal straightness deliberately.

Just have everyone wear their sexuality as a hat or something so there are no misunderstandings :^)
>>
>>31767915
>without risking looking gay
elaborate how you risk looking gay in the military through straight platonic affection
>>
>>31767996
his mother turned his dad gay
>>
>>31768013

>Closeted gay man
>Has wife
>Gay is HIV positive
>Strain of HIV is hyper intelligent and hates his dad

Wow it's like a soap opera written /b/ or something
>>
>>31768005
platonic affection can look pretty gay to the west since the west is so uptight about gays.

For example, hand holding between male friends is considered gay in the west
>>
File: Nazi Dog.gif (806KB, 181x217px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Dog.gif
806KB, 181x217px
Just because fags and trannies are allowed to serve openly doesn't mean jackshit.

Quit being such whiny bitches.
>>
>>31767915
>where straight people can't engage in the full spectrum of platonic, straight affection and emotion without risking looking gay
So a lack of self confidence among straights means gays should go back in the closet. Got it.

Polygamy and pederasty were (are) social norms in many societies and their birth rates were just fine. Checkmate.
>>
>join Army as an Officer
>pretty politically incorrect, people at the academy seemed to have the same humor as me
>finally meet actual officers
>they're all bulldykes and weak-willed men who are extremely liberal and sometimes talk about how the white soldiers get treated better than the blacks there
Terrible. Fucking terrible. I only survived because of the Enlisted who were mostly conservative or laid-back liberals. I'm in the reserves now, so who knows what will come up.
>>
>>31768049
>pederasty
Was never a social norm and never should be.
>>
>>31768039
But we're talking a western military. Why would two straight western men start hand holding?
>>
>>31767807
Going to get beat because of gays?
Extremely proficient organizers.
Generally in decent shape
Usually cleaned and well groomed
Used to getting beat up and still give no fucks
Will be less intimidated with rape as a form of torture

As for the original question, I gave up support of the military after the invasion of Iraq.
>>
>>31767904
Women can't serve as well as men, as they lack testosterone and have many health concerns men do not have, along with men having their natural instinct of helping a female over a male.
Trannies are mentally ill, and obviously are not capable of serving. They cannot "Do their job right and well."
>>
>>31768064
Was a norm in Greece and Rome, and they invented like everything.

But yeah, it really shouldn't.
>>
>>31768064
>what is ancient Greece
>what is present day Afganistan

The Spartans were hardcore pederasts.

To make this thread somewhat less /pol/: what if you recreated the Band of Thebes and heavily advertised it was a gay unit as a form of psyops? Getting beaten by a bunch of guys with combat buttplugs inserted would be incredibly demoralizing.
>>
>>31768119
Let me ask you an actual question, and I'd appreciate a no-nonsense response: what exactly keeps a woman or a tranny from performing some jobs as well as men? Yes. women are generally physically weaker than men, but what keeps either of these people from being a good yeoman or pilot or intel officer? And I don't mean the average woman or tranny. I mean someone that has passed the tests and is qualified for their job and performs it to satisfaction on a daily basis. Let's not ignore the many women that serve that actually, you know, do their job well. Please avoid the "mentally ill" or "lack of T" fallacy. As for health concerns, if you mean shit like periods I'm going to kindly ask you to give me a break.
>>
>>31767207
Il Rather have open homos then get raped in the shower.
>>31768119
Actually in some roles they are better like snipers and spotters
>>
>>31767732
I wanna read about the bear. And why those holsters are fucked.
>>
File: 14116438495320.jpg (76KB, 604x442px) Image search: [Google]
14116438495320.jpg
76KB, 604x442px
>>31767271

>orthodox catholic

wut

>and muslims in general

Nah. We don`t have many problems with muslims because our society actualy makes them assimilate and find their place.

Also their youth don`t realy care about islam. I know that for sure (one of my best friends is an agnostic chechen who would like to nuke middle east).

>>31767207

>and started supporting gay marriage.

If gay can remove kebab or gook then who gives a shit?
>>
File: 1469806319013.jpg (3MB, 4648x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1469806319013.jpg
3MB, 4648x2200px
>>31767271
>orthodox catholic
the stupid is burning a hole in my skull
>>
>>31768309
>Nah. We don`t have many problems with muslims because our society actualy makes them assimilate and find their place.
as in keep quiet or we'll turn Chechneya and Dagastan into a bombed out shithole
>>
>>31768194
Women have been scientifically proven to display a much weaker sense of loyalty. Without loyalty, there is no cohesion.
>>
>>31767807
>We're going to get the shit whipped out of us the next major war we get in, thanks to Obama turning the military into a progressive institution.

Nah, you're fucking retarded as usual. If the US gets it's added kicked it's because we're fighting someone that's actually a match for US and not some damn backwater shithole.
>>
>>31768467
I mean sure, if we're talking about relationships or whatever, but there are tons of women that are not only loyal in those, but are loyal to the country they serve. I'm convinced the "women shouldn't serve" argument doesn't have a leg to stand on once we take out combat positions.
>>
>>31767207
Military pisses me off. Not the soldiers, not even the brass, but the government controlling it screwing them. Bunch of guardsmen in California (of all places) were asked to repay decades old re-enlistment bonuses up to $25,000. Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>31767207
>PSG is gay
>Best PSG I've ever had
>Funny as fuck too
GFY
>>
>>31767271
>orthodox catholic

Nah m8, they're mainly christian muslim
>>
File: Murica.png (78KB, 1800x945px) Image search: [Google]
Murica.png
78KB, 1800x945px
>>31767844
I don't if anyone here subscribes to the beliefs of Jack Donovan, but he suggests its because they go against the 'gangs' (group of males who have come together to achieve any number of things) order and are not just deficient in 'manly virtue' but actively work against them.

I read one of his books and enjoyed it, but the guy is clearly a little out there.
>>
>>31768734
he isnt wrong you mongs, catholic means universal, both the orthodox catholic and the roman catholic churches consider themselves the one true universal church of god so they are both catholic officialy.
>>
ITT:
>so what does it matter if fags and trannies are in the military and they can do their job and not be annoying, who cares?

The problem lies in that fags and trannies can not integrate seamlessly, they demand accomodations be made for them and standards go down as a result. It costs money and combat effectiveness and morale to accomodate fags and trannies. Just for one example, now that the Navy is allowing trannies, they have to be provided special accomodations to live in state rooms normally reserved for officers because they can't be in a normal berthing. I can literally decide tomorrow that I'm a woman trapped in a man's body (read; develop mental illness) and the Navy has to provide special accomodations to me. These aren't normal people just going about their business, they're special snowflakes who disrupt the system in ways that cause actual damage to mission readiness. Deny it all you like, doesn't change the facts.
>>
>>31767732
are marines actually this dumb

>HOOAH MARINES ARE TOUGHER THAN BEARS
>WOAH THERE DON'T SHOOT YOURSELF ON ACCIDENT DEVIL DOG
>>
>>31768975
It's more like the woman don't want to be with the transperson/see the penis so they have to be housed differently.

And it's not just "flipping a switch".
>>
>>31767329
take em on a case by case basis, there has to be at least one trans person who's just ripped as shit and loves their country, why shouldn't they be allowed to serve?
>>
T-trump will fix it, right guys?
>>
>>31767207
when m81 and dcu were phased out.
>>
>>31767207
>comparing the US miltiary to Russia

>Russia lost 317 troops in 2007 to rape/suicide from homosexual rape.

Nyet tovarish.

Also, this is the second time you made this thread.
>>
File: beardgsmask.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
beardgsmask.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
The military itself is fine.

But the culture of the United States as a whole is not worth defending. Why would I risk myself to benefit a nation that is hostile to my well-being?
>>
7, when my house got air striked by US warmongers
>>
>>31767207
You're an idiot kys

>trannys and gays want to defend the country
>bad
>>
That last bit made me kek cause it was so out of the blue, desu even after adding the faggots up to the pile it is miles better than Russia's rag tag group of subhuman eurasian sodomites with AKs
>>
>>31768539

I'll approach it from a pragmatic standpoint instead. It costs extra money to accommodate women in a modern military. It requires space to be reserved to house them, it requires separate latrines. It requires a second set of uniform sizes to be ordered and the personnel required to distribute them. Hygiene products must be provided as well. In addition women have a the ability to become pregnant which could lead to a sudden penalty free exit from the military. In addition there have been many lawsuits, and cases of assault which have led to large settlements, these could have easily been avoided if there was never that source of friction to begin with. In addition there are man hours spent in training to educate male soldiers on how to treat their female counterparts. Now for all this cost I have yet to have anyone list actual tangible benefits women provide to the military. This of course is only if the military reason for being is purely the security of the United States.
>>
>>31771436
Lol no, I can almost guarantee they won't be signing up for combat arms.
>>
>>31767207
>Freedom
>allow fags to serve and get married
pick 2 faggot
>>
>>31767361
>whordes
>guys who behead their enemies being afraid of drooling mental invalids
>>
>hating gays

i dont get this meme
>>
SARGE, MY FOXHOLE'S BEEN GETTING POUNDED ALL NIGHT, I'M NOT SURE HOW MUCH MORE I CAN TAKE
>rodger dodger, don't worry corporal
>WE'RE SENDING IN THE WOMEN AND FAGGOTS
THANKS SARGE I'LL REST EASY TONIGHT

and Corporal Bo "Manlet" Ipucci was never heard from again, however a 30 troop shock battalion immediately surrendered after seeing an enemy soldier, resulting in 15 pregnancies and 15 gay sex slaves sold to purchase firearms from the CIA to kill other US soldiers

god bless welfare KWEENZ and KANGS, truly defending my freedom by sucking cocks and playing Xbox in iraq, 9/11 never forget ;-;78
>>
>>31767207
TFW my best friend all through basic and AIT and a four year contract is now going through HRT and is still the best fucking soldier and human being I know

Dude fuck you. Sucking a million dicks does not affect your capacity to kill shit and occupy ground.

Also if your a vet why the fuck was gay marriage the point where you lost faith? Did the nepotism between manufacturing military contractors and generals never tip you off? Did the entire fucking war in the middle east seem like a straight forward act of good to you? Fuck you for being a blind sheep. Democracy killing fag.
>>
>>31773097
Fuck off tranny enabler
>>
>>31769206

There's the odd well-adjusted trans person, sure. But from my own personal experience (living in the SF Bay Area, so I've met a lot of trans people), the vast majority are >>31767813
>>
>>31770250

God, the Russian army's fucking brutal. "One Soldier's War" taught me everything I need to know about conscription and the corresponding hazing.
>>
>>31768439
LGTB Muslim = protestant, wut?
>>
>>31770250
This.

Russian military is twice as faggot as the US one. They run trains on recruits.
>>
/pol/ getting salty as fuck in here
>>
op is mentally challenged. Poor guy...
>>
>>31767207
Hey cunt the gay dude down the hall in the barracks cuts my hair. Him and the medic are an adorable couple.
I want /pol/ to go.
>>
>>31767314
>>31768309
>>31768439
>>31768734
He's right, though, you underageb& shitters. It's literally called the Orthodox catholic church.
>>
>>31767207

14 when the Army ditched a perfectly good uniform for a complete piece of shit. The Military has pretty much been on an ever accelerating downward slide since then.
>>
>>31773494
>medic
Want to know how we know you're bullshitting?
>>
>>31773494
>>31773777
My trips don't lie faggot
>>
>>31771436
No one joins up to defend their country anymore, they just want the GI Bill.
>>
File: multi-cam.jpg (79KB, 1035x676px) Image search: [Google]
multi-cam.jpg
79KB, 1035x676px
>>31773772
h'what
>>
File: 20160902_121749_14728332200361.jpg (230KB, 1637x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160902_121749_14728332200361.jpg
230KB, 1637x1440px
>>31767958
#rekt
>>
It was bad enough letting fags in the military due to the morale and cohesion damage it inherently causes, but letting fucking women into the military is fucking suicidal for any nation, beyond the fact they make garbage soldiers.
>>
>>31767314

fucking retard.

learn your religions
>>
>>31773803

You're only proving his point.
>>
File: image_2.jpg (1MB, 1734x1287px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
1MB, 1734x1287px
>>
>>31768734
>tfw religion-fluid polytheisqueen
>>
>>31767207
When they repealed DADT, I was about 19 at the time.
>>
>>31767844
The absolute majority of military rape cases are male on male
T.SHARP
>>
>>31769064
Yes they really are. Its a necessary part of the conditioning.
>>
>Military is not about defending the country, its about pushing progressive social agendas!

Good to know boys.
>>
File: ForeverWarJoeHaldeman.jpg (44KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
ForeverWarJoeHaldeman.jpg
44KB, 334x500px
Read the Forever War by (((Joe Haldeman))). It's about a dystopian future where being a faggot and swapping genders is encouraged while the entirety of the planet, save for a few safe zones, is in a state of permanent war for the sake of war.

That's your brain on jews. That's what America's all about.
>>
>>31773803

The very idea of Universal Camouflage is any oxymoron.

Sure, Multicam may be decent for Afghanistan, but it's won't work in Germany, Southeast Asia, or even Iraq.

UCP on the other hand is literal fucking garbage.

If we had half a fucking brain among our leaders, they would've made a limited number of Multicam uniforms, issued them to some troops deployed to Afghanistan (not all of the country is suitable for it), and kept BDU/DCU for the rest of the force.

If we've stooped to leadership this bad, maybe we do deserved to be destroyed nuclear hellfire.
>>
>>31767207

>Be me
>Recently jobless college grad in medical field
>Look into joining for guaranteed job. THis was at the height of the financial crisis. (have enough college that I would be a 2nd LT)
>Recruiter Sarge tries to get me to sign up active duty as a medic which I am overqualified for and would be a Corporal
>lolnope.jpeg
>Go to recruiter for docs/nurses/rad techs/people who went to college
>He's a Captain
>He's pretty disorganized and kind of beta, not too smart.

Just realized I couldn't take orders from people who are obviously lower IQ and lower skill than myself just because they've been at a job for longer and mah rank. It's not merit or skill based enough. It's obviously politics, who likes you, who's ass you kiss and how long you're in... and they don't fire under performers just give them slightly less money or responsibilities.

Oh yeah and I don't want to die for Israel.
>>
>>31771436
>not in touch with reality enough to find out which fucking parts they have in their pants and why carving them out is a bad idea
>in touch with reality enough to effectively fight in an army, with all the procedures, basic knowledge, and calculation needed to do so
Pick one
>>
>>31767207
The us armed forces has played the politically correct (for current era) during , and since, WW2. The russian armed forces never gave a rats ass about even feeding soldiers for time immemorial.
>>
>>31776476
good thing I'm dumb as shit then.
>>
>>31775854
>Military is not about defending the country

has not been about that for a very long time desu
>>
>>31776596
Yes, yes, we know you're a cognitively challenged mongoloid. Why don't you go shitpost about Nazis or something and let the adults talk.
>>
>>31768539
What about the fact that they can't carry heavy things or physically fight men well? That precludes many POG jobs and MP's. Not to say that they can't be put in these roles, just that they can't do them as well as men. They would therefore need men to handle many of the tasks they cannot do, making them superfluous.

Also if we just held women to the same standard as men, that would effectively mean the same thing as "no women".
>>
>>31769206
Agreed. And we should do the same for people with schizophrenia and people and with schizoaffective disorder. Also I'm a type 1 diabetic and require insulin and careful monitoring of my food intake every day, but I should be allowed to join too, right? After all its a simple accommodation.
>>
File: 1474684090704.png (483KB, 761x809px)
1474684090704.png
483KB, 761x809px
>>31776982
Being an adult doesn't mean you start cutting your balls off.
>>
in 6 months i will have a year left to move on with my miserable life
>>
>>31767807
This is why I like Phil
>>
File: 1428806670828[1].jpg (51KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1428806670828[1].jpg
51KB, 500x352px
>21
>best friend joins Army
>start browsing /pol/
>get redpilled
>discuss with him how fucked the Army is
>he tells me we got repilled on parallel
>despises the Army and realizes hes a pawn in the system
>>
>>31768467
1000/10
>>
I don't really care if someone is gay, that is their own business. Just stay the fuck away from me because I can not trust something that likes their own gender sexuallly. To me that is a serious mental disorder and I don't associate with mentally sick individuals.
>>
File: 1443834382637.gif (246KB, 384x400px)
1443834382637.gif
246KB, 384x400px
>>31767807
A faggot can pull a rifle trigger as well as anyone.
>>
>>31780227
A metal defective can pull a trigger too. Doesn't mean you trust them.
>>
>>31767207
But if they didn't let gay people enlist how would the navy ever get any soldiers op?
>>
>>31767207
signed my discharge papers one month before 9/11. Told MSgt that I was getting out because I didn't like where I saw this country heading, and felt it was no longer worth dying for.

Man, I do respect a person willing to put their life on the line for something, but to be a mercenary/pawn for global corporate elites is just not honorable.
>>
>>31780396
>navy
>soldiers
>>
>want to join military
>can't because tranny

despite all this bullshit you see no one will actually accept them and the only ones who will be there are ones who transitioned in the military, which I'm sure is a complete shit show
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.