[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POACHERS!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 46

File: boogie man.jpg (583KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
boogie man.jpg
583KB, 1920x1080px
So... we've had problems.

My parents own a good few acres of Wisconsin woods, and for the past few years there've been trespassers.

Over the years, we've heard close gunshots. Called with a megaphone to get the fuck out, but what are you gonna do?

Two years ago, we surveyed off our territory, and put up DO NOT ENTER signs. They ended up being torn down and shot up.

Last year, we went around and found two deer stands. Not on the edge of our property, but in the middle in two places. We took them down.

This year, we left a bucket full of screws next to some lumber on a deer stand we were making. Today I found out someone stole them.

So what the fuck? What the hell can I do?

I'm thinking of putting up trail cams that take a large extended ladder to reach (otherwise they'd just get stolen). But then what? Confront an armed fucker in the woods with my draco?

Lord knows the cops won't do anything, nor do I want them stalking my land, seeing my "not building code-approve" structures, or anything like that.

I'm not sure what to do...
>>
You're asking /k/ so I'm not really sure what response you're looking for that doesn't involve breaking lots and lots of laws
>>
>>31767172
Next time you find a deer stand, leave it up with a glue trap on the seat. Check on it during peak times periodically, eventually one of the poachers will be superglued to the chair. Shoot him. Bury him on your property in an out-of-the-way location, then dispose of the stand.
>>
>>31767172
You're pretty much on the edge of the average /k/unts dream of hunting the most dangerous game. Might as well go for it.
>>
punji sticks
>>
They have to park somewhere. Destroy vehicles.

You can map their blinds so you know where they are. Armed trespassers can be shot, no?
>>
>>31767172
Just fence off your parents house OP. They own those woods now.
>>
Honestly, if I was in your shoes, I would take the longest range rifle I have and take potshots at them.

Assuming it's legal in your state, I bet you could make a case that armed people clearly acknowledging and ignoring do not trespass signs and coming closer to your home is a threat against your life

And if they shoot back, call the cops and say a trump supporter is assaulting your house

Definitely very illegal, but here in CO I had to threaten to shoot a pest control guy hired by my neighbor to spread mole poison over everything. Told my neighbor to never to it again since my dogs run around and lick up the pellets, and a few weeks later I see a van pull up to their house and walk the half mile to my property.
>>
>>31767172
Search your neighbors property lines to see where they are getting through at. Fix that spot with ALOT of barbed/razor wire.
BUILD A WALL
>>
>>31767172
Get in contact with your local game warden, discretely put up trail cameras so you can hopefully get an ID on the jokers, and never go into the woods unarmed. They're already prepared to break some laws by trespassing on your property, I wouldn't trust them at all if confronted face to face. Use your best judgement and stay safe.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 197x256px
Traps. Dig small holes. Snares, trip wires. Make your property undesirable to them
>>
>>31767172
Just a quick question, is it legal to mine your own land? Like you own it, and butt fuck stupid hicks burn down acres of trees and do stupider shit all the time. Like How smart do you think they would be if you put up
>DANGER MINE FIELDS AHEAD APPROACH AT OWN RISK.

You would not even need to really have lethal mines, just the odd shot gun shell spark plug set up, enough to bleed em out of the woods right?
>>
>>31767184
Second post best post.
>>
>>31767245
No. I believe it is illegal to do so nationwide
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 268x188px
>>31767219
>>
>>31767245
There are laws against this because you want paramedics and firefighters to be able to access you in an emergency without getting killed.
>>
>>31767172
>Called with a megaphone to get the fuck out, but what are you gonna do?
Do you have castle doctrine in Wisconsin? If so next time warn them that they will be shot.
>>
>>31767172
>But then what? Confront an armed fucker in the woods with my draco?
You got it cheesebro. GoPro that shit for the lulz.
>>
Booby traps will get you in trouble. Dont do it. But just digging holes and building a barbed/razor wire fence is completely legal. Also, make your presence known. Unload a few mags every time you go out there.
>>
>>31767172
>inform the DNR of what's going on
>mark your property again with Private Property signs
>trail cams that can be seen will be shot so use Stealth Cams
>don't go out unarmed
>keep pets back at house
>look for trails leading to your property and know the roadsides-they aren't gonna walk for miles they're coming in by some form of vehicle
>big thing is to inform the DNR
DNR doesn't take poaching lightly and they'll happily prosecute and put them in jail.
>>
>>31767208
Thing is, I think it's neighbors who've walked in. So no-go on the vehicle plates.
>>
>>31767214
>Definitely very illegal, but here in CO I had to threaten to shoot a pest control guy hired by my neighbor to spread mole poison over everything. Told my neighbor to never to it again since my dogs run around and lick up the pellets, and a few weeks later I see a van pull up to their house and walk the half mile to my property.
Dumb fuckboy, you could have taught your dogs to hunt moles and then rented your dogs to your neighbor. Wasted opportunity.
>>
>>31767267
NOT YOUR DAMN DRIVE WAY!, just you know, your backwoods or whatever.
>>
>>31767208
Seen this happen a few times. Guys go back to poach and trespass, come back to 4 flat tires. Sheriff sided with the owner of the land, guys got big fines and jail time.
>>
>>31767280
This. If they cut the wire fence/ razor wire, it's time to get serious. For now, just make a perimeter.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh3TnD73jJw
>>
>>31767172
Fuck with their deer stand. Make it seem solid when you look, but when you put weight on it, it'll fall.

That way, you can say they were trespassing, and an improperly set-up treestand WILL collapse.

Don't bother shooting at them, this can get you in a LOT of trouble if you don't kill them/forensics indicates you shot them while they were down.
>>
>>31767309
Someone had a habbit of setting his shotgun up with string round the trigger to ward off home invasion, open door, bang face full of buck.

A local firefighter got himself killed by it when he smashed in the door of the building after it caught fire, trying to save the owners life.
>>
>>31767291
How much property do they own?
>>
File: tumblr_mmc0zypYew1so58mbo1_500.jpg (52KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmc0zypYew1so58mbo1_500.jpg
52KB, 500x404px
>>31767172
>>31767281
call the cops or appropriate wildlife service next time you hear gunshots, stop being a little bitch, the cops dont care about your sheds being out of building code, but trespassing poachers are a nono. Use dogs to smoke them out if you have them, but you could run the risk of shitbirds killing puppers

patrol your property periodically, they have vehicles theyre parking somewhere, boot them or pop the tires and then call the cops to deal with it.

find where theyre getting in and fence it.

if its a neigbor, talk with them

if you see a deerstand, mark them on a map and patrol them, leave notes that tell them to leave or be prosecuted.

or go full dangerous game.
>>
An armed person on my posted private property will get a .300 win mag through his heart.
>>
>>31767318
You can flatten a tire without damaging it by removing the valve core.

THE MORE YOU KNOW
>>
>>31767306
I've had this property for 6 years and never actually saw a mole in the flesh, just their holes pop up. Because of the dogs I've tried everything from smoke bombs to pouring concrete down their holes so they cant eat anything back up. Then once when I took the dogs out one burrowed her face in a hole and came back with pellets all over her tongue.

Had a pretty big fight with the neighbor over it but he sucks the HOA's dick so he thinks its his duty to fuck with other people's land to make his own home value higher.

I just happened to be home when I saw the pest guy wandering in my backyard, so I went out with my ar at low ready to show him I meant business.

The guy was more scared than anything and kept telling me he had to because that's what they paid for and I just kept reiterating "Take it up with them, but if you drop poison on my property I'll drop you"

Guy ran back to the neighbor's house and I haven't talked to him since
>>
>>31767278
Honestly, that's probably going to be it. Deercams abound, learn his times of entry, and confront with my AK and friends with AKs.

This tresspassing, stealing, and shooting on my land is actually a pretty serious issue. One that I don't expect to be resolved by police unless we get a clear shot of his face and they want to do house-to-house legwork (which I doubt).
>>
>>31767381
They got their tires stabbed.
>>
>>31767340
Smash window, Pop bonnet, put some pin holes in fuel line

Get a hammer, give the carb a Waco to knock its seal but so it would still work.

And remember to pinch the stereo to make it look like a nignogjob
>>
>>31767331
We all have several acreages that come to a point in the woods. I maybe have 7 neighbors that actually touch that woods, but many more that would be a short walk away from getting in them.
>>
>>31767399
Call the DNR, let them know what's going on after you repost the signs. And use Private Property signs, the big ones. The wardens will fully be on your side. Trespassing and poaching are something they don't take lightly.
>>
File: innawoods.jpg (37KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
innawoods.jpg
37KB, 460x276px
You have to learn to hunt humans, OP.

Consider your target, likely lazy poor rednecks. They're going to travel the easiest possible paths and take the first roads available. Think about this next time you find a stand.

>Where is the nearest public road
>Where is the trail from that road
>Search for people sign

Don't disturb anything. You now know where they're travelling (poor rednecks are creatures of little imagination and habit) you have two options.

>set up well hidden game cameras to get an ID and prosecute

or

>set illegal booby traps

These lazy fucks probably won't set new stands so sabotage them very carefully. Weaken a few struts, loosen a few screws. Let them get as high as possible before they make themselves a human dead fall. Break some shitty beer bottles and scatter them in the foliage under the drop zone. What you're trying to do is create plausible deniability. These drunk fudds illegally plodded onto your land, built or set up shoddy stands while drinking and got themselves hurt.

Fuck these white niggers, they're carrying weapons onto your property. Stealing your material and game. Possibly even a threat to your or your family's life. Shooting up no trespassing signs not only challenges you, but is an outright threat. If the law were just, you could kill them outright- however, we have to play the cards we're dealt.

If you're REALLY bored/jobless you could make a hobby of stalking them.
>>
>>31767219
>>31767280
But op says he hunts on the land too. Stringing wire around the perimeter might keep the trespassers out, but it'll keep the deer out too.
>>
Only God owns the land. If you want it, fight for it. Or someone will take it from you. Never had an issue with shit disappearing from our property. But people know not to fuck with me because I shoot alot of loud guns at my place.
>>
>>31767398
Firebomb the HOA pham, it's the only way. You know it in your heart.
>>
File: 772.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
772.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>>31767434
>These drunk fudds illegally plodded onto your land, built or set up shoddy stands while drinking and got themselves hurt.
>If the law were just, you could kill them outright
This
>>
>>31767398
Tannerite boi.

The blast wave in the confined space of a burrow should be more than enough.
>>
12 gauge blank traps and tripwires, motion sensor speakers that play creepy ass noises, hang mutilated dolls and animal carcasses from the trees. Make them think there's some crazy fucker living in the woods.
>>
I grew up on 10 acres of woods, my house overlooked a deep ravine with a creek at the bottom. My friends used to hike back there regularly and sometimes they would just yell for me to come down while they were in the woods.

Anyways, one day I see a group of a few people in the woods, maybe three or four. I hailed them and got their attention, but instead of calling back to me, they fired a couple small caliber rounds at me and one hit the eave of my roof. Well, I walked back inside, got my dads mini 14 out and magdumped in their general direction. Never heard anything of it, no responding fire, no cops.

Neighbor came over to check if everything was all right, told him the story, we went back to his place and drank beer on his porch and barbecued, joking about the bitches who had the gall to shoot at an elevated position.
>>
>>31767172
Side question: Holy fuck what kind of camo is that? That shit looks amazingly effective.
>>
>>31767172
Next deer stand you find cut thru the supports/screws so that it will stay put but won't hold weight.
Then put old shingles with roofing nails in the leaves under the tree.
>>
>>31767548
Not OP, but I'm pretty sure it's a mossyoak or cabelas standard woodland camo but it's in the exact environment to match it.
>>
>>31767270
lol, fuck that.

roll out your door with an AR/AK and fucking mag dump 30 rounds as fast as possible blindly into the woods

THEN get on the megaphone and tell people to fuck off.

alternatively, build a fucking tower and blast akbar shit from it 5 times a day, gaurunteed people will go and stay go
>>
>>31767172
Put cams up and contact a local game warden.
>>
>Hear fudds
>Patrol roads by your property
>Find truck
>Let air out of tires
>Shit on engine
>Ducttape tack nail to underside of tires for when he gets them filled by AAA and drives off
>Pee in AC ducts
>Wait

Or if you want to do it the right Boeing way
>Call game warden
>Call buddies
>Fuddus maximus comes out with your fucking buck out of season
>10 armed men.jpg
>Wait for game warden to show up and rape his asshole with poaching charges.

Cutting the support screws of every stand on your property is also a good idea. As is the glass and roofing nails on the forest floor below it
>>
>>31767407
shut up, this is about murica.

if we're fucking someones shit up then we want them to know its us that fucked it up.
>>
Poop on their stuff
>>
Sep up traps with a warning sign pointing out how you have traps and they will be responsible for any damage and trespassing.
>>
Put up game cameras disguised as wasps' nests or birdhouses or what have you. Find out who they are and sue the living fuck out of them.
>>
>>31767172
OP back, had to tend to some corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and carrots. Damn fine meal, if I don't say so myself.

About to go do a woods walk and turn up what can be turnt up.
>>
File: [email protected] (213KB, 1170x849px) Image search: [Google]
-trespassers-will-be-shot-mini-sticker-1_2048x@2x.jpg
213KB, 1170x849px
>>31767172
You need a few of these signs and the balls to follow up
>>
>>31767819
Don't eat before going out on a stalk. You hunt and move much better on an empty stomach.
>>
Buy those little cheapo wired landmine things where you insert a shotgun shell and when someone steps on the wire boom. There foots blown off
>>
>>31767583
keep in mind though that the HDR in that photo is cranked up and its definitely making it look like it is performing better then it actually is.
>>
>>31767407
>carb
What year do you think this is? Cars have fuel injection these days
>>
>OP responds to random Posts about his land
>ignores actual good advice and keeps talking about his land.

This is bait
>>
>>31767172
> Confront an armed fucker in the woods with my draco?

Well that's the /k/ option, but the better thing to do is grab a license plate from their car. Then you know who they are, where they live, and have evidence to sue them.
>>
>>31767172
>golden opportunity to hunt the ultimate game
>poor me
>what do?

Kill a bitch, nigger. I am so fucking envious right now. . .
>>
>>31767172
put up signs saying...free roaming dogs..or dogs off leash around.
>>
>>31768017
>Then you know who they are, where they live, and have evidence to sue them.

Fuck that, leave spooky shit all over your property and make them think they defiled sacred land. Leave gutted animals at their homes and places of work for months. Put a shit load of spikes through their vehicle.

Get a voice modulator and some sound equipment. Adjust the pitch and bass, play Aqua's classic Barbie Girl in reverse randomly outside their house.
>>
>>31767379

What a badass.

Guys, have you seen the badass?
>>
>>31768000
>>31768000
Nah he came back and said he's going to go back out at night, by himself after explaining in great detail of what he ate....
>OP thinks this is a blog.
>>
>lethal booby traps

Enjoy your prison time, children.
>>
>>31767183
Come now it can't be that ba-
>>31767184
Welp.
>>
>>31767214
>And if they shoot back, call the cops and say a trump supporter is assaulting your house
OP lives in Wisconsin.
>>
>>31767434

This is probably the best idea so far. For extra points set up a hidden camera after you sabotage their stand to capture the video as they fall screaming from the stand and upload it to /k/.
>>
>>31767172
Is your parent's land MFL open by chance?
>>
All these Go to Jail ideas. OP, you should spook them. Go to /x/ and read up all the spoopy stories. Then, using ingenuity and special effects, scare the shit out of them.
>>
OP, you mentioned they're stealing screws:
Put out a new 5 gallon bucket filled with screws, but 75% filled with tannerite. Rig up a striking mechanism using a mouse trap, a pipe and a round of .223. (Put an arming pin on it). When they try to lift the bucket, the bucket will explode sending screws into their torso with the power of 3-4 gallons of tannerite
>>
File: 45acp.gif (872KB, 499x271px) Image search: [Google]
45acp.gif
872KB, 499x271px
>>31768193
>spooking armed men
>>
File: realtree2.jpg (589KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
realtree2.jpg
589KB, 1920x1080px
>>31767548
Realtree
>>
File: 32412534656.jpg (88KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
32412534656.jpg
88KB, 800x450px
You're asking a weapons board how to keep people off of your property. Of course we're going to tell you to use weapons.. Not to mention, 4chan.. So again, of course we're going to tell you what fun stuff to do to them, that isn't legal. Go to /b/.
>>
>>31768260
>Go to /b/.

So you think OP wants outright, pants-on-head retarded ideas, as opposed to just illegal, violent ones?
>>
File: justmakeitlarger.gif (24KB, 450x387px) Image search: [Google]
justmakeitlarger.gif
24KB, 450x387px
>>31768260
This.

You don't come to /k/ for rational solutions, that's what /out/ and /sci/ are for. You come to /k/ for creative solutions.
>>
>>31767172
262 here, I will come fuck them up senpai. We'll poach the poachers. Like Ed Gein.
>>
File: bear-trap1.jpg (366KB, 648x432px) Image search: [Google]
bear-trap1.jpg
366KB, 648x432px
>>31767172
I don't think anyone's suggested bear traps yet...
>>
I think you should build a small shanty shack near the area they built their stands.

Put in it a simple restraint table and a lot of sex toys covered in fake blood and real semen, with pictures of lumberjack style bearded gay men fucking all over the walls.

Get a friend willing to back your play by pretended to be a faggot and have him fap his semen all over the place in the shanty as well.

The poachfudds will discover this, and do one of two things:

-Freak the fuck out, and never go back

-Freak the fuck out, and call authorities 'hurr durr kiddie pornos an' faggotism in thar woods'
When authorities come and ask, you and your friend make a simple, plausible story about being bi and liking to role-play lumberjack sex in the forest, then you get to make an inquiry as to why those guys had seen fit to trespass on your property and build deer stands above your little sexy man cave.. then you can ask them if they're faggots or something and just liked to watch.

100% effective, guaranteed. Plus you have an excuse to buy another box full of dragon dildos.
>>
>>31767183
Sabotage the stands so they collapse under any weight
>>
File: 1459625498342.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459625498342.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>31768349
^this
this is good
>>
>>31768349
It's Wisconsin, they'd probably arrest OP for being gay.
>>
>>31768272
Pants on heads ideas would at least make the news.
>>
File: mfwnfaisrepealed.jpg (44KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
mfwnfaisrepealed.jpg
44KB, 600x328px
>>31768349
>no poachers or any significant land
>still have this shack
>>
>>31768349
>you and your friend make a simple, plausible story about being bi and liking to role-play lumberjack sex in the forest

Or just say you're making an amateur horror film...

No need to bring friends into this or confess to the authorities about odd sex habits you both don't even have.
>>
Buy some flare mines, and 12ga blanks mines. They trip the mine and it will alert you, and scare off any prey.
>>
>>31768131
>he owns land
>he isn't prepared to kill people and bury them on said land

Nigga this is why every farm has a backhoe or a burn barrel or something.
>>
>>31767446
Cringe
>>
Print out hundreds of dick pics and staple them everywhere near the blinds they set up.
>>
Rig micro-controllers and speakers up to play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTimNS0cpyU randomly
>>
>>31768488
everytime they poach put a dick pick in their car
increase it by one each time
>>
>>31768499
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d9H_1ygEv8
>>
File: faggot.jpg (35KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
35KB, 600x610px
>put into dream situation of /k/
>doesn't stalk them in full ghillie attire for days on end
>doesn't go innawoods
>doesn't take potshots
>doesn't hunt the most dangerous game
>instead whines on /k/
>>
Motion sensor camera, figure out which neighbor it is and bust their ass
>>
>>31768534
This.

Hide in a well camoflaged position and take pictures with a telescopic lens.

If they spot you, you just shoot them. You've had time to prepare the position with sandbags and good line of sight.

If the police ask you where you got the photos, say "trail cams"
>>
>>31767548

Wall-mart camo is what someone here I think referred to it as, and it is an utterly fitting term. Whatever deriviseness I have towards it might be because you only normally see it out in the middle of a parking lot or in a store or whatever worn by someone. Not out in the field where for all I know it could be absurdly effective.
>>
Take a poop in their tree stands whenever you find one
>>
>>31768561
>sandbags
>he's not climbing to the top of the highest tree on his property
>he's not going to be right behind the fudds in bigfoot costume throughout their hunting trip
>he won't keep them trapped on his property through the night as he hunts them
>he won't, at 4 AM the next day, chase them off the property hooting wildly and shooting in all directions
>his trespassers won't have to go to a psychologist to repair their shattered minds after hours of psychological warfare
the only way is innawoods
>>
In my state trespassing with a firearm is an automatic felony gun charge
Also, you can shoot them and be immune from any lawsuits or criminal charges
I say call the cops and put up high trail cams, you don't confront people with guns, that's not your job or your duty
>>
>>31768583
>that's not your job or your duty
Maybe if the fucking cops would do their jobs he wouldn't fucking have to
>>
>>31768583
>you don't confront people with guns, that's not your job or your duty

Found the liberal
>>
>>31768579
>buy .308 bolt gun
>reload some of those subsonic 500 grain .308 wildcats
>nigger rig suppressor
>hide in brush with ghillie suit
>shoot at them from 500 yards
>if any of them get away, just hide the body and the bloodstains before they can call the cops and deny any knowledge
>>
>>31768579
>chasing spooked hunters while dressed as bigfoot
Let me know how that works out for you.
>>
Buy one of those fake plastic lawn deers and fill it with tannerite it might not scare them off but it will be fucking hilarious
>>
>>31768260

>go to /b/

>OP dresses up as a furry trap and offers fudds anal.
>>
>>31768615
>>31768218
>the deer will explode sending screws into their torso with the power of 3-4 gallons of tannerite
>>
>>31768318

How legal is that for his own property considering laws against booby traps?
>>
>>31768609
>killing them instead of ruining them psychologically forever
>not terrifying the hunters into leaving and telling everyone about what they saw
>not making your property an urban legend and making sick cash off of a bunch of fudds trying to hunt the "Wisconsin Forest Demon"
>>31768611
>bigfoot with a gun
fudds will literally shit themselves to death
>>
>Hey /k/ someone is on my property without my permission and they have a firearm

fucking shoot them, or at least around them
>>
>>31768615
Not enough. Need to add a small tail that randomly flicks around, and rig the head to bob up and down and turn to randomly "scan" the area so it doesn't seem too obvious it's fake. Perhaps if OP can capture them, he can bag them, and lock them in a small rape shack. When they come to, he'll sit in the corner, wearing a deer head minus lower jaw on his head, with the rest of the bloody pelt draped over himself like a poncho, and wear a strap-on dragon dildo. Teach them the ways of the forest.
>>
>>31768631
Only in Maine and Alaska I think.
>>
>>31768454

Fire hazard?
>>
>>31768640
You could always just do >>31768499

And then plant speakers on their property that play the same thing.

>oh shit it followed us home
>>
>>31767172
Rig the tree stands so they when they get on it they'll break their backs. Wear gloves while you're doing it so there is no DNA evidence.
>>
>>31768646
That's a lot of effort compared to getting a tranquilizer gun and rigging the deer up with tannerite suicide vests.
>>
>>31768673
>DNA

Stop watching TV for five minutes
>>
>>31768664
better idea
>stick a small speaker on the roof of their car
>trap them until night
>let them escape
>they return home
>speaker turns on
>they never leave the car again
>>
>>31767270
>Do you have castle doctrine in Wisconsin? If so next time warn them that they will be shot.
Wisconsin does have castle doctrine, but it only protects you if someone is breaking into your home while you are in it or into your car while you are in it. There is no protection for people trespassing on your property.
>>
>>31768677
Yeah, but it'd be worth it. Or, if we're gonna have him do this tranq nonsense, then he can talk to that anon who's friend caught and toyed with a doe. Get a bottle of the sex smell, and then bag both a buck, and the hunters. Tie down hunters with bare asses exposed, and soak their "private property" with the doe sex fluid. Then release the buck, and let him violate their asses, so they know OP's butthurt over their actions.
>>
>>31767172
Literally camp out in the most common place for them to appear then just fucking kill them. Armed men trespassing on your land. And if they are your neighbours just grow some balls and petrol bomb their house. Or even better kill their pets and send them a letter asking how they like it
>>
>>31768631
Uncertain, but some jurisdictions do allow animal traps. OP would have to look it up, but if it's legal... no reason not to.

Just don't forget where you set the traps...
>>
File: jame-gumb1.jpg (24KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
jame-gumb1.jpg
24KB, 400x267px
Dig a tiger pit under their deer stands. Not illegal to dig a hole, and if they didn't see that hole... not your fault it was obscured by freshly fallen leaves and sticks.

Then come down with your little dog when you check on it, and tell them to put the fucking lotion in the basket.
>>
>>31767184
This, only instead of glue wire the damn thing up with pipe bombs and a pressure switch then deny all knowledge of how two people got blown up on your property.
>>
>>31768841
What people? Never seen em before, no you can't look around.
>>
File: 5115458457_bffda51f13.jpg (212KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
5115458457_bffda51f13.jpg
212KB, 500x334px
>>31768349
Don't forget some signs
>>
just loosen some fasteners on the tree stand, after he falls and breaks a bone or two he won't be creeping around your property for a while
>>
>dig pit
>fill pit with shit, piss and meat
>slope the sides
>cover pit
>walk away
>>
>>31767172
OP, I was in the same position a few years ago. However, it was my grandma's property in Texas. We knew that they were the meth heads that moved in behind her property. They won't just let you be. If they find the cameras, they will destroy them. They threw probably 5+ hunting cameras in the pond and started wearing bandanas over their faces. The police and game warden wouldn't do anything. They even knew it was them (small town), but couldn't do anything. I was able to scare them away. I paid all the bartenders to not serve them.
>>
File: kyouko 5.png (553KB, 678x718px) Image search: [Google]
kyouko 5.png
553KB, 678x718px
>>31768746
>subjecting people to being violated by a buck followed by God knows what else

At that point just shoot them, save yourself the trouble. Jesus christ man.
>>
>>31768999
>trespassing, destruction of property

That's territory of 'put a bullet in one of them, the rest will scatter like cockroaches and not come back because they know you're pissed'.
>>
>>31768798
> /play/>"Peter griffin" AH IT"S IN MY RACCOON WOUNDS">sound file.
>>
>>31767184
I didnt know kevin mcallister posted on this board.
>>
>>31767172
If you have a competent police department, set up a game camera. Point it at a 'No Trespassing' sign. Get pix of them walking in or better yet vandalizing the sign. Turn over to cops and let them earn their keep.
>>
File: big retard.png (391KB, 459x551px) Image search: [Google]
big retard.png
391KB, 459x551px
>>31767884
>establishing intent
>posting signs indicating you're going to commit 1st degree murder
>expecting the DA to not throw the book at you
What a fantastic plan, got any more great ideas?
>>
>>31768985
>walk away
aaand now you have a random gross pit on your property, so you'll have that going for you which will be nice
>>
>Not one mention of Vietnam
>>
>>31769148

>that sticking trap

ouch that's some saw shit
>>
>>31769148
>Mr Magoo goes to the Vietnam War Museum
>Rated R
>>
>>31767206
>so much this
>>
>>31769119
If shooting trespassers is legal where OP is, is a posted sign stating that fact intent, and not just deterrent, regardless of how dumb the sign is?
>>
>>31768631
Some states disallow traditional bear traps for reasons of hunter safety.
>>
>>31768598
>>31768601
Not that anon but it isn't though, we quite literally pay the police to do that with our tax dollars. Unless you live in Somalia or something you have at least one law enforcement agency dedicated to your area. Call them.

If you feel differently just do me a favor and shut the fuck up, I don't want anons going to jail because they said something stupid.

>>31769225
>is a posted sign stating that fact intent, and not just deterrent, regardless of how dumb the sign is?
Yes, it's still intent even if you have complete legal right to defend your property with lethal force. Same thing with "beware of dog" signs, that will absolutely get your dog killed if he bites somebody trying to steal your rare pepe collection no matter how "right" you happen to be. This is especially so in a civil suit, if you somehow manage to keep him from being euthanized the victim (yes, the burglar would be the victim) would have full right to turn around and sue you for millions of dollars. Even in the event that you defend your property, the family can easily sue you for wrongful death. Think a dog bite is expensive? Your awful murder of that poor man who was lost in the woods is going to cost more than you can afford, and if you don't believe me I suggest you look up OJ Simpson. Sure he won the criminal trial, but he soundly lost the civil suit despite being cleared of all criminal charges.

Don't forget, this also applies to personal self-defense as well. Even with a supposedly sound legal position something you said or did at another point in time could fuck you later, namely if you were dumb enough to say "I'll X you" to the future victim. Some little old lady who lost her hearing in 1995 could catch only those three words, she'll be a credible witness even if she didn't hear the monologue about the victim threatening to rape and murder your family. It's going to be your lawyer's job to point out that she can't hear shit.
>>
>>31768450
Better yet,
just deny any knowledge of the shack and ask them what they've been doing on your land?
>>
Pit falls. All over the place.

Just put sharp rocks at the bottom and claim your digging for gold if anyone asks.

I'm one of them goes in. Just grab your shovel and claim that side collapsed.
>>
>>31767899
Did not find anything, anyway. Not any man-made trails into the place, and nothing else...

One of the theories that my guys got is the golf course superintendent, but it's kinda shaky.

Playing cards, drinking, and planning now. Probably a few trail cams, finding his schedule, and meeting him in the woods.
>>
Also, the whole:
>shoot the asshole
idea, that would bring quite a civil suit on your hand.

Law is one thing, tort is another. Not to mention the fact that it's parent land, they don't hunt, don't want any trabbu, and would just prefer these armed assholes to be out of our woods.
>>
>>31769693

You're a giant pussy and deserve to have your land trespassed on.
>>
Let people that you know hunt your land when you can't. Tell your friends that they are the only ones allowed on your land. This creates a sort of mutually beneficial armed patrol on your land. The trespassers will find somewhere else..Try to be nice. If your trespassers are anything like the trash around here, they will burn your woods down just so you can't hunt it either.
>>
>>31769587
Pretty sure if you put semen in the shack, your deniability kinda goes out the window.
>>
>>31767319
>sperban area

: D
>>
>>31769852
Only if its yours anon, only if it's yours.
>>
In all seriousness, alert local authorities, take fucking photos of everything, put up brand new signs, take pictures of damage to those signs, put all that evidence in a folder on your PC.

Now to deal with the problem is fairly easy. Get a group of friends with you all armed and start patrolling when you hear shots and shit, but record this. Have a gopro on a chest rig or headmount or something and have someone call local authorities on the same time. If someone is fucking around on your property armed, and they threaten you, then take appropriste measures. Good luck OP
>>
>>31767172
Grab a couple buddies. Get some rifles from which you can shoot tranquilizer darts. Trank them, tie them up and blindfold them, and spend 30 minutes beating the shit out of them.

Strip them naked, take all their stuff, and then wait for them to wake up. Stalk them through the woods while taking potshots at them until they lead you to their car. Trank them again (be careful you have loaded darts so you don't accidentally kill them).

Spend another 30 minutes beating the shit out of them, then destroy their car. Make sure you take photos of them and their driver's licenses and vehicle info, so you can leave a note saying that you know who they are and where they live.

Wait for them to wake up and take more potshots at them as they drive away.

Send them a few anonymous letters from time to time suggesting that they should leave.
>>
just leave beartraps lying around and fucking vietnam war status fucking booby traps.
maybe is time 4 u to go innawoodd and huntdown this fuck
>>
>>31767172

If your parents own land, then odds are they own some kind of powered excavator. A backhoe on a tractor or somesuch.

During hunting season, patrol your land. If you encounter a trespasser, shoot them dead. Bury them somewhere innocuous with the hoe.

Find their vehicle. Fill a gallon milk jug with gasoline. Put it in the back seat. Put a road flare in the jug, light it, walk away. Don't get prints on anything.

Problem solved. Repeat as necessary.
>>
File: cheney-hunting-accident.jpg (47KB, 750x651px) Image search: [Google]
cheney-hunting-accident.jpg
47KB, 750x651px
>>31767172
Hunting accidents happen, OP. Just ask pic related.
>>
>>31767318

Protip: If you're ever going to slash someone's tires - disable at least two. That way they can't get away with their spare.
>>
>>31770290
also 4 tires slashed guarantees insurance will pay for it
>>
>>31768221

Just had a PTSD flashback to scout camp where we had a movie night.

They filled 30 kids with Glazed Jelly Donuts, then put on Robocop.

When this scene came on, I straight up hurled every last molecule of doughnut. To this day, I still can't eat them.

So thanks.
>>
>>31768659
In wisconsin?? I'd liketo know where that would be.
>>
File: 1456862832208685.jpg (131KB, 525x809px) Image search: [Google]
1456862832208685.jpg
131KB, 525x809px
>>31770398
>They filled 30 kids with Glazed Jelly Donuts, then put on Robocop.
>>
File: MovingTarget.jpg (199KB, 1164x617px) Image search: [Google]
MovingTarget.jpg
199KB, 1164x617px
>>31767172
I'm sitting down here in the 608, call out if you need help.
>>
>>31767172
>Lord knows the cops won't do anything
yeah cause you failed to document or report anything
>>
A bunch of states you don't need signs you can just do purple blazes. A lot more reliable than signs just fyi.
>>
>>31770442

It was the 90's man. It was a different time.
>>
>>31767245

100 percent illegal. Traps are indiscriminate with who they harm. You can make a court case that your life was in danger and you killed a man with a gun if you could clearly see him and saw he was a threat. A mine will kill anyone, threat or not, regardless of their intentions. Trespassing is not a crime that is punishable by death or disfigurement by a reasonable person.

If you killed someone with a landmine you would be guilty of manslaughter at the absolute minimum. I could easily see 1st degree murder being upheld.
>>
>>31767190

Basically, this.
>>
What's the harm in just letting them hunt if they aren't shooting up your fucking house or being dangerous? People like you are the reason that nobody can actually hunt any more, it's become a dead hobby in this country. The only place to do it is on state land because fuckers like you post everything for no good reason.

>muh property

Do you live on that property? Are you on it daily? Is it necessary for your survival? It's fucking not, stop trying to own it you worthless cunt.
>>
>>31770783
t. the faggot OP is talking about
>>
File: 1458099803254.png (205KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1458099803254.png
205KB, 505x431px
Shoot them?
>>
>>31770783
Some of our families have more to show for themselves than a rotted double wide and a lifted 92 dodge ram. Don't need meth heads and hillbillies shitting up our land and wanderering around our yards armed. Keep your genetic disease contained to your pen, white nigger.
>>
Would the simplest answer not be, get a bunch of your buddies and/or /K/omrades, arm the fuck up, and confront the assholes?

>be innawoods
>illegally on someone else's land
>enjoying day
>twigsnap.mp3
>oh?
>excitement builds
>suddenly a group of camo clad, extremely armed men appear from nowhere
>ohshitniggah.jpg
>tactically shit pants
>>
>>31770783

Go fuck yourself, douche.
>>
>>31770801
>>31770846
>>31770860
Oh baby look at that adhom with no actual argument.

Looks like you're >literally retarded.
>>
>>31767172
>Not using 300aac with a suppressor
Not even trying
>>
>>31770846
btw actual intelligent property owners profit from their property, they build businesses and make money, not a bunch of fucking woods that don't do shit for you.

>gotta keep thos people offa my worthless dirt and bushes hurrrr
>>
>>31770868
You're literally breaking the law. There's no arguement, Cletus. On top of that you have zero idea what people do on their property or what they do to trespassers. How would you like it if I set up a hide next to your fucking trailer porch.
>>
fishing line with hooks set up is a really common tactic used by pot pirates give it a go OP
>>
>>31770891
Who says we dont. My uncle and I set up an animal rescue shelter on our land which requires a lot of space and attracts a lot of toothless hicks who think taking pot shots at a caged ostrich is fucking cool.
>>
Are you busy all of the time? I would just catch them trespassing and speak with them face to face. If they act violently, kill them.
>>
>>31767172
Set up a trap that knocks them out and dumps seasoning or some shit on them.
It's not exactly you that killed them, it's the hungry animals that did.
>>
>>31767632
>>31767557
>Cutting the support screws of every stand on your property is also a good idea.
These, maybe if you're lucky his gun isn't drop-safe too.
>>
>steal every tree stand you find
>post ad to craigslist for tree stand
>poacher sees his stand on CL, tries to buy it back or report it stolen
>bam you now know who the poacher is
>>
>>31771308
Could this even be considered stolen? Hypothetically, AFAIK it was abandoned on my land.
>>
just leave a note in the tree stand that says "I'm watching you through a scope" or something to that effect he'll probably fuck off
>>
File: How about I slap your shit.jpg (45KB, 569x412px) Image search: [Google]
How about I slap your shit.jpg
45KB, 569x412px
>>31769841
Not that anon, but you desperately need to see my post: >>31769374

Tough guy attitudes will land you in prison.

>>31770783
>>31770868
>>31770891
Oh? Well actual intelligent property owners don't want feral tweakers shooting guns on their land, you dumb motherfucker.

If you actually owned land and knew how fucking easy it is to get ruined by some other idiot doing something stupid on your land you would understand this, don't speak for those of us who value what we have.
>>
>>31767244
The fuck does Bailey Jay have to do with holes and trip wires. Christ people on /k/ are degenerate
>>
the obvious non violent solution here is to round up all the deer on your property and retrofit them with bullet proof vests and ballistic helmets. If the poacher can't hunt he'll have no choice but to go elsewhere
>>
Punji pits, shotshell mines and wire strung along at neck height through ATV trails.

Just claim you don't know who put them up when the police come to ask about the dead faggots in the woods, and reference your earlier complaints about illegal trespassers that had vandalized the place before had probably left those traps there.
>>
>>31771825
Fucking /thread
>>
>>31767172
>>31767434
this, you're dealing with poor poachers who are trying to scrape some cash up to stay alive. In my opinion you could easily make a case to justify you shooting them, but that's your call to make.

I say shoot one, but don't kill. Let him run and you'll probably never see them again. Or they will come back looking for your blood. Bit of a risk to take but the easiest one to do
>>
>>31767621
this as much as people shit on the DNR they do not take poaching lightly.
>>
Have You Tried Throwing Mines down?
>>
>>31768609
>500gr .30 cal boolet
>stabilizing in a standard factory barrel
pick one faggot
>>
>night time
>shine strobelight on them
>flares go up
>sirens start screaming
>suppressing fire
>>
>>31768165
some jill stein lover is using their rifle to light some weed AT MY HOUSE
>>
>>31767245
I can only speak for Canadafags but setting traps on land is illegal up here, regardless of the type (except for licensed fur trapping). We can still shoot intruders though, so I encourage that.
>>
>>31767244
this, go vietcong on their ass, dig an elaborate tunnel network around their stands and when they walk in you ambush them
>>
Just let them in your home so they can fuck ur mom cuckop
>>
Traps may be illegal

But what about setting a trip wire that shoots a flare into the air?

BAM: You know where they are and they are scared shitless.
>>
>>31767172
Put up a fence. I honestly don't care about people's land without property on it. A sign doesn't tell me where your land ends I'll just go around it at minimum necessary legal distance.
>>
>>31767434
Best post. You have to make it so you cant get in trouble. They will talk and never fuck with you
>>
>>31772237
Maybe he'd prefer not to burn his own property down.

Maybe he doesn't live within eyeshot of the place.
>>
>>31767172
Build a low wall, say a foot high, around your property. Connect said wall to your house. Shoot trespassers and claim castle doctrine.

Wont work, but I'd love to see it in appeals court.
>>
Lol just put a fence around ur property OP. They are probably fat, poor, and lazy so they can't climb a meter tall fence.
>>
>>31772116
what if we want human fur? For wigs to give to cancer patients!
>>
>>31767184
Kevin in his young adulthood.
>>
>>31772406
I second the fence idea, you can't get Brinkerhoff anymore, but razor/concertina says "fuck you" just as loudly.
>>
>>31767172
Get a huge Russian manservant, a pack of seasoned hunting dogs, and become one with the woods. Only then can you hunt humans.
You are not in the woods. You do not own the woods. You must BE the woods. Move through the trees like a knife through butter. Know the sounds, the smells.
>>
So, reading up on Wisconson trapping laws, it seems You don't even need a licence if you're trapping for nuisance animals on private property. Foot traps are legal for coyotes during December 2016 to February 2017.

Sounds like you just got yourself a coyote problem OP.
>>
>>31770783
>inb4 this is the poorfag hillbilly poaching on OPs land, and just got spooked finding a thread on /k/ telling OP to shoot him

But actually you sound like a huge jackass. It's his property, he can do with it what he wants. And if that includes not letting armed strangers walking around, poaching, ans stealing his shit, you can't complain. It's this thing we have called freedom. And hey, maybe OP would have even let them hunt there, if they had just called and asked.
>>
>>31768131
>Not going to the local antique store and buying the finest vintage mouse traps, shotgun hulls, hand forged nails, mason jars, black powder, and razor wire
>Not making faux fence lines to directionalize poachers into the kill zone of your c. 1930's bouncing Betty

Blackpowder if kept dry lasts literally forever.
>>
File: bald-eagle-crying.png (363KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
bald-eagle-crying.png
363KB, 640x400px
>>31767398
>"if you drop poison on my property I'll drop you"

A true patriot.
>>
>>31768611
>Buy Bigfoot costume
>Buy Korean 100 round Cmags
>buy heavy barrel AR upper
>Make a bottle opener
>Now Johnny what did you see in those woods when you shot your pants and ran onto the road on front of our wildlife officer pickup?
>Bigfoot with a machinegun!
>Johnny how much did you have to drink and why were you trespassing with a deer rifle
>Um....
>>
>>31767172
Sounds like you have a Hmong invasion, OP. I'd watch my back.
>>
>>31767172
traps. lethal traps.
>>
A cute corgi can protect your property too. Give her a collar and hunter orange coat.
>poachers walk in drunk
>dog barks at them
>they would shoot a large dog but they wouldn't shoot a cute corgi
>dog ruins their hunt
>>
>>31767450
Fucking this, fuck the hoa. Fuck their rules and everything they stand for. I Fucking spend a couple hundred thousand on a house and you cucks tell me what I can and can't do on it.
>>
>>31772798
You need to break the conditioning
>HOA tells you you can't have a freestanding unpermitted BBQ structure in your backyard
>Ok
>Don't do a fucking thing
>The women and cucks who run the HOA don't do or say a goddamn thing

I got a note to re asphault my driveway like a year ago and did it last month because I wanted to. Home owners associations are fucking jokes. They have no avenue to enforce anything if you don't respect their authority and say yes but do nothing about "violations"
>>
>>31767434
>>31768171
see if you can set up a deer cam that instantly uploads to the internet (probably via cell network) IN or directly facing their tree stands and get a photo/video of their faces

or learn to track them and go truck hunting...
>>
>>31772798
HOA's are just as legitimate as municipal governments. It's funny how people talk a big talk about HOA's cause they are private but if the government did it to them they are a total pussy.
>>
>>31767172

hunt the poachers and kill them when they trespass?
>>
>>31772898
>They have no avenue to enforce anything if you don't respect their authority and say yes but do nothing about "violations"
Uhh, actually they do in certain jurisdictions. Run afoul of them and they will call the cops and you will suffer for it, even if you're not in some shithole where that's the case they can still ruin you. How? Who's the boss of the HOA? Oh, the police chief's wife? She's friends with judge so and so's wife and they gossip all the time? Huh.

Do you really, really want to kick that hornet's nest? That's exactly the kind of shit you need to be wary of.
>>
>>31773050
That's the exact kind of shit that gets people murdered

what podunk shithole do you live in where an HOA is 5 houses with a queen bitch who knows the marshal?
>>
>>31773057
>what podunk shithole do you live in where an HOA is 5 houses with a queen bitch who knows the marshal?
I don't, oh fuck no I stay far away from that and just urban areas in general. I have encountered it through friends and so on, and especially through my uncle who fought the law and the law won. One day he wanted to put in a flower bed because... reasons... that to this day remain elusive to the sane world, well the HOA didn't want that. He thought they had no power, and sure enough the cops were called and that's what caught my interest. By happenstance I discovered that the HOA board was entirely the wives of the police chief, a judge, county commissioner, and the other seats were held by people on the board of education. I told him to pay the fine and shut the fuck up, he will lose, but he said I was dumb and read too many books (???) and took it to court. Unsurprisingly to literally everyone involved, he lost and had to pay court costs and pay a $450 dollar fine for violating a local ordinance about having things too close to the sidewalk.
>>
>>31767172
They have to be parking somewhere unless they're your neighbors. Find cars parked off the roads near your land and find out if they belong to them. If you complain enough the cops will do something. Bear in mind they're only trespassing so it doesn't warrant death or time in prison, it just makes you a little uncomfortable and that's understandable.
>>
>>31767291
>Thing is, I think it's neighbors who've walked in.

Go to their house and tell them to fuck off.
>>
File: predator-1-5.jpg (528KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
predator-1-5.jpg
528KB, 1280x800px
>>31767172
You know what you must do. They're armed so it's sportsmanlike to take them.
>>
>>31768349
>Get a friend willing to back your play by pretended to be a faggot and have him fap his semen all over the place in the shanty as well.

Why does it have to be someone else's semen? Are the rednacks going to taste test it and go:
>Nope, this is a ruse. This is all semen from one man. If this was really a gay, lumberjack orgy location there I would be tasting semen from multiple men.
>>
>>31771731
I lol'd
>>
>>31767245
you could do paint mines or similar
>>
>>31767172
>"not building code-approve" structures
growing pot are we?
>>
File: don-d-laugh-drink.jpg (61KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
don-d-laugh-drink.jpg
61KB, 413x395px
>>31773138
>>
>>31767537
I grew up on a small farm in a small town. Lots of pasture land. A friend of mine in high school lived in an out of the way subdivision bordering on large woods and hillbilly village.
Once we were hiking around a large ravine/valley in the woods behind his house. Came upon an abandoned campsite. Looks like it'd been that way for a bit. Trash everywhere. Saw some hicks in the distance carrying rifles. They yelled at us and fired a shot in our direction so we ran.
We would often ride ATVs through a back road nearby. Consistently found headless dear thrown in the woods.Had many other adventures. Found homeless people and drug paraphernalia in abandoned buildings. Discovered crack dens which were rampant in the area. Good times.

But man do I hate hillbillies and trailer trash.
>>
>>31773083
i don't understand why people buy houses in HOAs. having a condo in a HOA is bad enough. if you're going to buy a house it's typically because you want more privacy, so why buy it in a HOA which denies you that privacy by micromanaging your property?
>>
>>31768152
Kek
>>
>>31773268
Well my uncle is a fucking retard if you didn't gather that from my post, so maybe that will shed some light on it.
>>
>>31772537
Thanks, I just spent 45 minutes researching barbed wire, fencing tools, and fence building. Did you know there are two major barbed wire museums in the United States?

OP sounds like a fun situation. Hope you can resolve it without actually killing anyone.
>>
File: cia reddit.png (484KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
cia reddit.png
484KB, 569x802px
>>31768051
>>Then you know who they are, where they live, and have evidence to sue them.
>Fuck that, leave spooky shit all over your property and make them think they defiled sacred land. Leave gutted animals at their homes and places of work for months. Put a shit load of spikes through their vehicle.
>Get a voice modulator and some sound equipment. Adjust the pitch and bass, play Aqua's classic Barbie Girl in reverse randomly outside their house.
this
>>
People did the same thing on my property so I burned the wooden deer stands and used a battery powered angle grinder to cut the metal ones up and leave them in piles, then I'd pin a message written on cardboard to the tree saying "trespass again and nobody will find your fucking body, I already have your face on camera" and it flat out stopped

Me and my buddy caught one guy once who said he was looking for mushrooms, I told him he wasn't welcome on my property in full camouflage, wearing an orange vest in the middle of firearms season carrying a deer rifle and if he didn't promptly catch the next train to fuckoffity county he'd be in a hole before the sun sets and there wouldn't be a damn soul to know where he was

Poachers are low tier neanderthals who only understand fear and violence, if you ever encounter one treat them like such and tell them to drop the rifle and put their fucking hands up or else then call the sheriff and press charges for armed trespassing, unless you live in a fucking cuck state no trespassing signs and having your property fenced means if you're armed and on someones property that isn't yours means you're in for an assfucking

Also, tearing up no trespassing signs is a crime in itself, if you aren't reporting this shit to the sheriff or local police already you're a fucking idiot
>>
File: 20160924_212134.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160924_212134.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>31773268
We have in Australia "Body Corporates" and "building covernants". Sounds exactly like the HOA faggotry.

I can see some shit needs to be managed in common shared spaced like apartments, but every time, it's run by the same faggots: Shitbags who cruised through life never making a difference, and finally something gives them power over another person. Nothing is more disgusting and cringy.

One old bitch I knew in a set of units actually had her cat put down, to move into these pet free units. We took in a stray, and she tried telling us what for. As we owned the unit (not rented), we made her cry, having said what we did.

Why anyone would move into such an arrangment (especially in a free standing home) is beyond human science.

Pic related, said stray 5 yrs later
>>
>>31770783
Toppest of keks, anon. You sound like a petulant child or a stupid neo-commie and I don't know which one is worse.
>wah, I can't go onto people's private property and shoot up their shit, you're all fags 'cause you don't wanna share
Not even a 'murrcan, but you sound absurdly entitled. Stop trying to own shit other people pay for. Get your own land and do what you want with it, instead of telling others what do do with theirs.
If you like the idea of getting ventilated because you were out walking and some stranger thought you were a deer, go ahead. Share your land.
>>
>>31767172
They're trespassing on your land with a gun and have already destroyed property. Kill them and get away with it once you've got video footage proving what they are doing or just, you know, send the footage to the cops.
>>
>>31767455
This thread is making me realize how shit laws are in most states, self defence of property is practically illegal.
>>
File: 1476506755963.png (80KB, 350x284px) Image search: [Google]
1476506755963.png
80KB, 350x284px
>>31768583
It is every man's duty to protect himself, his property, and his family from any and all threats, faggot.
>>
File: bait-poster01.jpg (421KB, 936x1378px) Image search: [Google]
bait-poster01.jpg
421KB, 936x1378px
>>31770783
>>
>>31767172
>Two years ago, we surveyed off our territory, and put up DO NOT ENTER signs. They ended up being torn down and shot up

you need to put up "RULES OF NATURE" signs, then they'll know the score
>>
>>31772085

I'm fucking crying 11/10
>>
>>31767172
Start writing down the dates at which they are hunting and look for patterns, place trail cameras all over the place. If you find out who they are make sure you scare the living shit out of them, either threaten them or harm them. The cops won't do anything to help you so it is up to you.

Alternatively: Hunt them down and bury them deep in the ground.
>>
>>31767172
Holy fuck that's amazing camo! What is it?
>>
>>31767172
Rig an airbag to the deer stand seat
>>
>>31767172
This is your chance to have fun anon.
>announce your presence, it's your land pussy
>intimidate
>sabotage
Deter them. One anon has already suggested setting up a blind sighted in on their blind(s). Seriously. Leave their stuff right where it is and hit it a couple times with a shotgun. Then go shoot some bitds/squirrels/rats and leave them in the seat. If deterrence doesn't work then I guess it's time to hunt the most dangerous game, you lucky bastard.
>>
File: hippie scum.png (395KB, 510x1158px) Image search: [Google]
hippie scum.png
395KB, 510x1158px
>>31770783
>It's fucking not, stop trying to own it you worthless cunt.
>>
>>31767884
Phil Cassidy
>>
File: just_do_it_OP.jpg (86KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
just_do_it_OP.jpg
86KB, 400x285px
>>31767172
>>
I have a few ideas

1. if the police/rangers give a shit, just set up a game camera on the nearest major access road
don't bother trying to film them poaching, evidence they were in the vicinity without good reason and your word should suffice to stop them coming back
put the camera high, so you might get to see what's in the back of their truck

keep a log of when you suspect there are poachers, then match it to the camera
keep damaged signs as evidence the trespass wasn't accidental, they might say "we didn't take them down", but shit someone did and if they were there it's a fair bet nobody will believe them

2. if police DON'T give a shit
do the same as step 1, just so you know who you are dealing with, is it regular poachers?
people from another area?
are there many of them, a few; what do they hunt etc
also you can claim the inaction of the police as justification for anyhting you do past this point, just saying "I made a report and nothign happened" doesn't cut it
you need to say "I gave the police evidence, on multiple occasions, months passed and I saw no evidence of investigation or a cease in poaching"

3. spread the word, tell everyone you have seen vehicles and have been recording license plates

4. form a committee with other local landowners, even if you only have a group email and nobody puts much effort in, your organization gives you collective credibility, and poachers will be less inclined to mess with any of you
lobby local politicians, tell them to put more pressure on police to investigate
you pay rates, you all vote; that counts for something

5.the poachers have a natural advantage over you because they know who you are and where you live
you can move a single camera periodically to track which direction the poachers are arriving from, putting the camera on main roads
remember you don't need license plates after you have identified the vehicles
>>
>>31774624
if you are away from the property or you are unlikely to be able to tell when the poachers are in; and your camera isn't finding their route in

you might consider putting a few triggers in
a string across a road in a few different places set up so that when it's driven over it pulls out the stake, set it a few inches off the ground and spray it a rough camo

they won't even know they drove over it, and you will be able to work out when the road is being used

a higher tech option would be a laser sensor
some people install them on gate posts if they have long driveways

if they are using regular hides you might be able to get cameras on them directly, but there is a good chance they will see the camera if they are in the hide for a prolonged period of time
>>
>>31772145
This. Also wear black pajamas and one of those rice field hats.
>>
Tell the local boys scout that they can use your woods for practice and outing

that gonna piss off the poachers
>>
>>31767172
Unload on them with an SKS and claim they were being racist.
>>
>>31767321

Was gonna say this. Take a hacksaw to higher ladder rungs in the middle and use just enough glue to hold them back together. Climber steps and it breaks.
>>
>>31767172
where in wi? because im looking to get some land balls deep inawoods because theres nowhere to shoot near milwaukee but i dont wana fuck with that shit
>>
>>31772116
>except for licensed furry trapping
you know what you must do OP.
>>
File: knifehands.jpg (8KB, 149x163px) Image search: [Google]
knifehands.jpg
8KB, 149x163px
>>31773495
>actually had her cat put down, to move into these pet free units
>>
>>31768349
>fake blood and real semen

>fake blood
>real semen
This is my favorite detail
>>
>>31773362
>Did you know there are two major barbed wire museums in the United States?

.....I did not know that.... all I can imagine is that it smells of tetnus though.
>>
>>31768218
>setting up a massive IED on the property
See, things like that are what I like to call "hilariously illegal"
>>
>>31767208
Yes fuck with their vehicles IF they're on your land.

>Live in busy part of town, lots of offices
>Have small driveway that is mine and mine alone AND my own vehicle
>Some prick keeps parking in my driveway early in the morning and making his way to work
>Leave numerous notes on his windshield telling him he can't do this, he even blocks in my car sometimes (not really a problem as I cycle to work)
>Continues to do so, leave notes telling him to fuck off
>Catch him in the act a few times as he tries to scurry away - Stop fucking parking here, this is my property. "Oh c'mon man don't be a dick, i'm not hurting anyone blah blah blah"
>I wouldn't even have minded if he was decent about it and asked me, or had just made sure not to fucking block me in half the time. Parking in the area is a bitch and costly.
>This has been going on for about 3 months now, talked to him several times and he just blows me off
>Smash his lights and kick off his wing mirrors
>Coming back from work and he is there visibly livid, tire iron in hand hidden behind his leg.
>Pull up dismount, draw CCW
>Fuck off and don't ever park here again, understand?
Not seen him since.

I feel pretty bad about what I did, fucking with other people's property isn't on, especially another man's vehicle. BUT I feel as though he gave me no other option, he wouldn't listen and action had to be taken. DESU I was in my right to shoot him right there in my driveway considering he was armed and aggressive.
>>
>>31767398
>"If you drop poison on my property I'll drop you"

I love this country. 1776/10 would buy you a beer. And your puppers a snack. Fuck those moles anon. And HOA. Keep fighting the good fight
>>
>>31768398
Local man found sodomizing the corpses of tresspassers caught in the massive tar pit he made under the advice of an online image boardknown to promote hate crimes
>>
>>31770271
A burning car in an isolated area has a good chance of being observed and recovered later, and the fire doesn't destroy the serial numbers stamped on the chassis - so OP will be caught.
Far easier solution: Smear the plates with some dirt, get in the car, drive it near or into a dindu neighbourhood and leave it there with the key in - it will be gone in an instant and no one will ever be able to find it again.
>>
>>31772681
>Hmong
>Not busy fishing carp for eat out of the PCB-infused waters of the Fox River

It's definitely tweakers
>>
>>31770925
>a caged ostrich
Teach it to attack strangers and let it roamthe property,
An attack ostrich sounds badass
>>
>>31767819
are you sure it's only one guy though?
>>
On a somewhat related note, what's your state's deer poaching fines /k/?

Here in Kansas they charge $2 x (score-100)^2 with a minimum of $5000 just for shooting the deer illegally. Additionally they're allowed to seize any equipment used in the poaching like your gun, spotlights, or fudded up truck if deemed necessary
>>
File: 1424538841691.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1424538841691.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>31773138
>>
File: see_ya.jpg (66KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
see_ya.jpg
66KB, 1920x1080px
>>31769148
>bottom left
>top right

Brilliantly evil.
>>
>>31772898
>>31772946
HOAs, regardless of their legitimacy, are run by people who delight in telling others what to do... you know, assholes.
>>
>>31775637
>ostrich
>not its terrifying cousin, the cassowary

Those shits will murder everybody who enters your property. You wouldn't even need to teach it.
>>
Go full Vietnam. All it requires is a AR15 made to look like an A1. Vietnam gear and a radio. Camp out in the woods. Learn the ways of the jungle. When you see the fucker blast "It aint me" and start shooting at him screaming "GOOKS IN THE WIRE!" Repeatedly while lighting Napalm on fire.
>>
>>31773495
That's a nice kitter, anon.
>>
>>31767330
Damn
>>
>>31767172
Back when I first bought my land I had the same problem

>new job gave me a month vacation as a signing bonus
>move Inna woods
>put signs up
>poaching neighbor constantly being worthless fucks
>find tree stands
>put in motion detetors that call my cell when tripped around all of the stands
>was going to sabotage their tress tanks but needed tools
>6am get phonecall from motion detector 8
>grab ar and Battlegear
>Run out there
>worthless neighbor slipped or something and fell off of trees and and broke his leg
>11 year old son crying next to him
>"please help me"
>tell him to call for an ambulance
>it was broken
>tell him this is private property
>begs me to call for help
>tell him my phones at my house
>walk home and call the cops and the game commission an hour later
>takes them an additional 30 mins to get to my house
>takes half an hour of me walking in circles saying I think they were this way
>2+ hours later we finally get there
>he went into shock lol
>son is just sitting there with a blank stare traumatised lol
>press charges on him
>government hates poachers and charge him with a laundry list of shit
>go visit him in the hospital
>tell him if I ever see him again I'll kill his kid first and then him
>tries to sue me cuz I took to long getting help
>counter sue for destroy signs, and fencing as well as emotional trauma
>he is ordered to pay me 40,000
>I guess he lost his job
>wife left him
>No insurance
>has to sell house for medical bills,fines and what he owes me
>feels good
>>
>>31767172
Set up three equidistant microphones posted to positions at least twelve feet above the ground around your house.
Run lines from them to a computer in your basement.
Run the appropriate software.
You now have a system like the police have -- "ShotCaller(TM)" -- which uses a system of microphones with known locations who report "how loud" gunshots each hears is, allowing the computer to accoustically triangulate the position of gunfire.
>tl;dr: use microphone network and computers to locate the sources of gunfire like the police already do
Now just glass the location from your porch (use NV if dark), and shoot anyone you see there with your own scoped rifle.
Or just detonate whichever remotely-fired landmine you happened to bury closest to the poachers' position.
>>
>>31767381
not dameging the tires more than nessary
>>
>>31771870
warning shot them
>>
File: 1476231789528.jpg (16KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
1476231789528.jpg
16KB, 236x314px
You *could* call the game warden....
Or just (set up in a location where you can't see it from a distance so it surprises newcomers as they turn a corner) a realistic deer statue that's full of explosives, so when they shoot it BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and maybe they get killed by shrapnel from the exploding deer statue.
>pic unrelated
>>
>>31772145
yeah baby
>>
File: Redneck-Culture-031713333661.jpg (123KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
Redneck-Culture-031713333661.jpg
123KB, 620x420px
Okay so story time

>be me, hickanon livin innawoods
>just bought a brand new fnfal
>fuck u its a good gun
>living alone for 3 months cuz family is on vacay
>sleep next to fnfal cuz im paranoid
>one night hear a bunch of guns going off, hooting and yelling, trucks revving
>fucking rednecks white trash out on my land
>live on lake edge and they got their fat pale asses skinny dipping in my lake
>see some hamplanet bitch go to take a shit on my lawn
>ohhellno.jpg
>chase them off by firing gun into the air
>sounds like a canon going off holy shit

Im suprised they didn't return fire i mean we're way out in the boondocks and they had to have some type of guns around

>go to bed that night
>wake up and entire house is filled with a putrid stench.
>go outside and front door alog with windows are smeared with redneck shit
>"fuck you" spray painted on garage door
>call up dad and ask what to do
>"look in the garage anon, i have just the solution"
> look where he tells me and i find a crate of about 20-30 bear traps
>shitty ones w/o spikes and shit but would still break bone
>set them up around property
>sleep
>wake up to screams
>go outside and see 3 of these fudds outside my front door, pants around their knees with one of them ankle deep in a beartrap
>his back is smeared with the most foul smelling shit ive ever had the displeasure to inhale
>its fucking green
>laugh as they help their buddy out of the bear trap
>hes fat as fuck as falls back inside his own shit with a broken ankle
>say "you know they call those bear traps but i didn't think id catch a land whale"
>they all swear at me
>call cops they come pick them up
>arrest them and let me off with a warning to not place traps again
>lol for months
>mfw dad put up security cams
>mfw he still has it on video somewhere
>>
>>31776833
'Things that never happened' the post.

here, have a >you
>>
>>31767172
You live near Black River Falls?
We had this problem a few years ago
>>
>>31775434
You could have just called a towing company and had him pay.
>>
>>31770783
Gypsy detected.
>>
>>31773262
Sounds a lot like my childhood. Montana backwoods with meth labs here and there
>>
>>31770899

What do you mean, just like a wire to trip them or what?
>>
>>31777153

No, tie small fishing hooks to very thin fishing line, hang the hooks at neck/head height in areas intruders are likely to travel; natural trails and the like.
>>
File: 1472648302730.jpg (57KB, 554x527px) Image search: [Google]
1472648302730.jpg
57KB, 554x527px
>>31772946

Friend of mine has a house that's invisible to all of his neighbors in the forest. HOA told them they either have to pave a driveway for their camper to sit on or take it the fuck out

HOA there even enforced a rule for a short time that all rocks must be "earth tone colors"

It's dystopian tier shit over there
>>
>>31776977
Menomonee falls.

Just walked back with my draco (damn it's easy to get lost in the woods), and didn't hear anything except for neighbors dogs and some shooting a ways off.

Haven't read the entirety of this thread yet, but a lot of good suggestions. Never really bought a trail cam before, but it's interesting that they have some which call your phone as one anon mentioned.
>>
>>31775434
>>Continues to do so, leave notes telling him to fuck off
>>Catch him in the act a few times as he tries to scurry away - Stop fucking parking here, this is my property. "Oh c'mon man don't be a dick, i'm not hurting anyone blah blah blah"
>>I wouldn't even have minded if he was decent about it and asked me, or had just made sure not to fucking block me in half the time. Parking in the area is a bitch and costly.
>>This has been going on for about 3 months now, talked to him several times and he just blows me off

you let it go on for 3 months?

jesus h christ, you're such a fucking pussy
>>
>>31773083
thats when you start burning down court houses and lynching electeds to let all tge other little power hoarders know that tgere are peopke out there not willing to tolerate totalitariansim
>>
File: 1476701776780.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1476701776780.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
> Get a few friends, a flare gun, and several blank guns
> Record locations of stands and make a schedule if he has one
> While you know he's in one of the stands, you and your friends surround it from all sides
> Launch up a flare and start yelling in Vietnamese
> Light up his direction with the blank guns
>>
>>31775434
You gave him warnings and made it clear it was your property. I probably would have just had him towed, but your property, your rules.
>>
>>31767172
Use old clothes to make scarecrows IN their tree stands. Leave sighns that say your waiting for them. Sabotage tree stands in case they nut up and find out its a dummy then climb up.

Air horn trip wire traps, scare off the game before they get to the spot.

Seriously OP consider going full blaire witch in your back 40. No laws against an environment that leaves fudds with nightmares. This tactic has positive history on/k/. Psychological warfare is a brutal form of war.

Leave them with the impression "git out or git wierd".
>>
>>31767172
Can you not shoot trespassers in Wisconsin?

How about put up a trap that will catch them( not injure them) then have them arrested.
>>
OP, have you considered just hiring some people to wander the woods in dirty clown suits?
>>
>>31773394
>Me and my buddy caught one guy once who said he was looking for mushrooms, I told him he wasn't welcome on my property in full camouflage, wearing an orange vest in the middle of firearms season carrying a deer rifle and if he didn't promptly catch the next train to fuckoffity county he'd be in a hole before the sun sets and there wouldn't be a damn soul to know where he was
Funnily enough, I accidentally trespassed on somebody's land while looking for mushrooms as well. I had an orange vest and hat specifically because I didn't want to get shot, it was that time of year after all and I was originally on state land. When the owner(s) confronted me I confessed I had no fucking idea where the property line ended because I had wandered through the part of the woods where there was no visible fence, I walked right over the top of it thinking it was a brush pile. (recent storm probably did it)

They were quite reasonable, I offered them the basket I found on their land but they declined. I've been back over the years, they have a patch of honey mushrooms that's excellent. Funny how things work out, you know?

>Also, tearing up no trespassing signs is a crime in itself, if you aren't reporting this shit to the sheriff or local police already you're a fucking idiot
Oh I forgot to mention this above, good point. If your signs are getting destroyed it establishes malicious intent on their part so when they're caught it's basically open and shut. Actually in I believe in certain jurisdictions the act of tearing up a sign and cutting a fence counts as breaking and entering. Obviously documenting that behavior works in your favor, every little report that the sheriff files away will add up when the guy's standing in court.
>>
> Be me inna woods at my private still
> Right next to big river
> Going to get flooded out for dam soon
> Enjoying the moonshine
> Three guys rock up in canoe's
> Start stomping around my land
> Pisses me off
> Me and my buddy take them hostage
> Tie them up
> Rape the fat one
> Make him squeal like a piggy
> Some rambo.jpg fucker skewers him with a bow
> I run
> Not been back to my still since
>>
File: That one fat guy.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
That one fat guy.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
I fucking love reading /k/ as a foreigner. It's like a peephole into a bizarro-world.

Anon has a problem with asshole hunters on his property, and instead of being able to talk to them, his only solution is to:

1. Destroy their cars
2. Hunt the most dangerous game
3. Teach his dogs to hunt the most dangerous game
4. Patrol his own property like he's on the Korean DMZ border
5. Mine his motherfucking backyard

Like are we on the same fucking planet
>>
>>31778058
Well, he tried the nice approach.

Clearly if they weren't white trash, the no trespassing signs would have done it.
>>
>>31778058
>talk to them
I shit you not i never thought of that
>>
>>31778094
I wasn't saying that he hadn't tried, he made it clear that he was out of options because it didn't work.

It was a comment on how the typical armed redneck in the US isn't a person you can talk to, nor your own neighbors because you're all thinking everybody's out to get you and the best thing is to shoot people.
>>
>>31778112
Well, in the UK you've got chavs, and in Australia you have bogans.

I think a certain proportion of the human population is just like that.

The actual real best answer is a load of hidden trail cams and a criminal prosecution.

That or bullet, backhoe, and back 40, as farmers have been doing since the beginning of time.
>>
>>31770650
Not to mention there is little chance you will actually remember exactly where you put every mine at all times. It's YOUR land, you're more likely to hurt/kill yourself than anyone else.
>>
>>31776160
Well I wouldn't exactly call them "people".
>>
>>31777752
>get shot back with live ammo
Yeah, no thanks.
Call in napalm when you see them trespassing.
>>
>>31776960
Literally shit that never happened
>>
>>31767398
>he sucks the HOA's
Buying anything involved with a HOA agreement / contract.
You deserve every thing that you get put through you stupid fuckhead.
>>
File: 20161016_135659.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_135659.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>31779023
This.
Buying into a HOA, BC, or covernant, is overlooking a major aspect of the biggest purchase in most people's lives. It's as insidious as buying a house riddled with termites, coz you're to lazy/jewish to have it checked.

These things are never democratic, because every committee is full of like minds, that run the opposite to yours.

This whole thread is funny. I honestly wish I was presented with the choices OP has. Here in Ausfalia, scumbags can be scumbags, cops can choose to do nothibg, but anything (effective) I do, lands me in jail.

Bless Castle Law, Shooting poachers legally, etc. You cunts don't know how good you've got it (unless you do).
>>
>>31767776
You are always one off, like /k/ own Charlie Brown.
>>31767777
>>
File: 1476735680567.jpg (92KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476735680567.jpg
92KB, 640x640px
>>31778112
>Sign says "Private property, no trespassing"
>sign gets shot.

I think we have an idea of who we're dealing with here... Perhaps you need further clarification?

I work in a university full of clowns that love Australian Aboriginals, and have an excuse for every misdeed they impose upon themselves and (infinately more importantly) their innocent neighbours.

Trouble is, all these apologists live in gated exclusive suburbs on a hill, that (somehow) the housing commission never thought to buy and place a boong family in.

For clarification, its Aus Gov policy to spread out said families, to avoid creating ghettos. Thus ruining everywhere with 1 shit mob per block.

I suspect you have little experience with the sociopaths that OP describes?

Shitposting Ausfag out.
>>
File: prepareyouranus.png (410KB, 445x352px) Image search: [Google]
prepareyouranus.png
410KB, 445x352px
>>31768646
This exactly.

Get some "farm store" tranquilizer and measure it for the 'swine' mg/l. Take down all but one tree-stand and camp-out in Ghille.

Wait until they're climbing up and almost sitting down and blow-gun/airgun (pay cash) them with the Tranq.

>Pass out before can climb down and leave.
>Proceed to chain (all four limbs) up in rape shack.
>Wear a mask, have fun.
>Re-tranq and dolly/wheelbarrow back to near the tree-stand.
>Long-lasting scars upon awakening.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.