[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ProMag Bersa Firestorm 380 mag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: derp.jpg (1MB, 2060x2060px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
1MB, 2060x2060px
How reliable are third party mags? I'd like to get some extra mags for my Firestorm but it's been months and Bersa has not updated their main website indicating they have new mags for sale.

ProMag seems like they make the correct ones but I've heard some bad reviews about them not feeding properly. Apparently you can replace the springs with better ones but I'd rather not buy a product that needs to be modified from the get go.

The question I'm asking is because there's a gun show next weekend where I might try to pick up some spares if they have any. Kind of giving up hope of getting any official ones. Having only 1 mag is suffering.
>>
>>31765921
I'm curious too, I'm picking one of these up today
>>
>>31765960
The Firestorm or a ProMag?
>>
Promag makes some of the worst magazines in the industry. You'll avoid them if you know what's good for you.

Try to find some Mec-Gars or factory magazines. Don't be cheap, the price difference is minimal.
>>
I don't trust ProMag pistol mags in the slightest but their 40 round AK mags feed and functioned pretty well in my N-PAP.
>>
>>31765921
Promag ran like shit in my Bersa. Maybe your luck will be better.
>>
>>31765921
Please
Remember
Our
Magazines
Are
Garbage
>>
>>31765979
Firestorm
>>
>>31766116
I enjoy it. Pretty slick little gun. It was as close to a PPK or CZ that I could get in CA. Not that I could afford a PPK anyway. Packs a hell of a punch, though.
>>
>>31766167
Pretty much my reasoning. I wanted something easily concealable, I'm pretty thin. I was gonna get a Mak, but apparently this fucking state doesn't have them on the roster.
>>
>>31766195
>easily concealable
Are you in CA....?
>>
>>31766329
Yeah
>>
File: 1471759107421.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1471759107421.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>31766486
You must have balls of steel to CC in CA.
>>
>>31766508
Please elaborate
>>
>>31766721
Are you a cholo or a nog?
>>
>>31766788
I'm a jew
>>
>>31766826
I don't understand.
>>
>>31766849
Why shouldn't I CC in California? It's pretty likely I'll get a permit in my county.
>>
>>31766884
>It's pretty likely I'll get a permit in my county.
Ah, well. If you're an upstanding citizen then good for you. I just you know, assumed you were the average 4chan user talking about CC'ing in CA. Was a little worried for you, anon. I didn't really realize until after I got my Firestorm that its basically a gangbanger gun for how cheap and small it is. But fuck 'em I like compacts.
>>
>>31766486
Should have got the sig p238. Best 380 in ca
>>
Tell you what anon, you send me how much money it's gonna cost for you to buy however many Promag magazines you want. I then will keep the money. It's actually a better deal for you because then you don't have to throw anything out later.
>>
>>31765921
I have 2 promag magazines for my thunder .380.
The feed lips were a little tight out of the package, leading to a few failures to feed. Bending them outward just a smidge fixed both magazines, which have been 100% reliable since.
>>
>>31765921
I had a pro mag for my ruger lcp custom, after 2-3 month's of edc the magazine was rusty. If you plan on buying pro mags keep your receipt, you will want your money back.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.