[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magpul furniture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: colt6920moe.jpg (15KB, 540x192px) Image search: [Google]
colt6920moe.jpg
15KB, 540x192px
How good or bad is Magpul furniture?
>>
>>31765332
Functionally great

Aesthetically meh
>>
>>31765332
>>/QTDDTOT/
it's passable
>>
File: m4afg.jpg (186KB, 1000x742px) Image search: [Google]
m4afg.jpg
186KB, 1000x742px
>>31765332

Their handguards are fugly, as are most of their stocks.

AFGs, fixed carbine, and some of the adjustable carbine stocks, plus all of the grips, are totally aesthetic tho.
>>
>>31765332
I'm happy with the folding stock I got for my NPAP, but some of that might be I actually fucking found something that fits on my NPAP.

The quality is good, and it doesn't look bad. I think their products are a bit over priced, but that's what the market is for.
>>
>>31765332
Handguards feel much better than generic A2 styled ones.

Quality of plastic is fine.

>>31765386
I think their handguards look quite good.
>>
>>31765332

I like their stocks and pistol grips but the handguards just look so clunky.
>>
>>31765332
Ugliest AR hand guards
>>
>>31765332

Quality wise it's decent stuff. There was a time when it was the best out there. Now it has been matched or surpassed by other manufacturers.
>>
>>31765332
CTR stock is fantastic and the MOE handguards are a very cost effective way to mount a light.
>>
They're top quality stuff. All the nogunz on k hate on Magpul because of the ubiquity of their products. But they moved their entire company on principle of defending 2nd Amendment freedoms. Magpul is your friend.
>>
>>31765332
That's pretty much what my AR looks like and I think it looks great.
>>
They're okay, but I personally have a hate for magpul for no good reason.
>>
>>31765670
>But they moved their entire company on principle of defending 2nd Amendment freedoms.
It was more about their business practices being outlawed in their previous state...
>>
>>31765332
So from what I see here the only complaint is that the handguards won't win any beauty contests.
>>
File: File_003.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
File_003.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
i haved a fagpul'd out AR. the moe+ pistol grip is the most comfy grip ive ever tried and the ctr stock works pretty good. what i wasnt expecting was the moe handguard to be so goddamn comfy to use.

only complaint i have is when the handguards were changed to mlok, the compatible vfg is shorter than the old style vfg and doesnt feel as good. believe me i tried to nigger rig the old style vfg onto the mlok handguards, and at best it was only slightly loose. my autism did not agree with this set up so i tossed it and bought the stubbier mlok vfg because i couldnt find old style handguards.

also thinking of swapping out the 16' barrel for a pinned 14.5 but i cant seem to find one for a reasonable price so ill wait it out.
>>
>>31768687
yeah but form and function are not mutually exclusive
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.