[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does owning one of these instantly make me edgy, or do I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Does owning one of these instantly make me edgy, or do I have to reach a certain level of edginess before I can use it?
>>
>>31762498
Only Lugers can be naturally edgy, as long as that Deagle remains plain you're good. Specifically avoid Punisher skulls and Molon Lane and there's no problem.
>>
>>31762516
The fuck is edgy about a P.08? They're a dream to shoot.
>>
File: GetDynamicImage.jpg (42KB, 652x556px) Image search: [Google]
GetDynamicImage.jpg
42KB, 652x556px
>>31762516
What about black with tiger stripes?
>>
>>31762498
If you think it's the best at anything, and that owning it makes you a movie style bad ass, then you'd be an "edgy" kid or whatever. Owning it because you like it, or want it for fun, doesn't.

>>31762537
That's a horrible finish, but it's your weapon, so my opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>31762498
>Does owning one of these instantly make me edgy

No.

>do I have to reach a certain level of edginess before I can use it

No. It has clear practical uses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYM16-zh3Hs
>>
>>31762537
>black
>tiger stripes

That would be zebra stripes. On a gun.

No, next.
>>
>>31764111
>>31762498
>Owning it because you like it, or want it for fun, doesn't.
this
deagle's one of the biggest & baddest handcannons out there..i think they're pretty cool for that reason alone
..similar kind of appeal as the S&W .500mag
>>
>>31764111
>>31764175
Well I do care for the impression, but at the same time, I do care about the practical applications. I can agree the striping isn't great, though.
>>
>>31762498
Edgy manlets with inferiority complexes hate the Desert Eagle because it makes them feel inadequate.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476935829817.jpg (24KB, 604x522px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476935829817.jpg
24KB, 604x522px
>>31762535
>>
Does it still have the feed issues, I heard the earlier versions couldn't finish a magazine without some type of issue.
>>
File: Battal bruthas.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Battal bruthas.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31768042
They're...finicky. Basically because of the gas tapping system, the Desert eagle only likes extremely hot loads in order to force enough gas through the tapping mechanism to cycle it. Cheaper brands have problems with mine.

It also makes reloading for the damn things a pain in the ass. You have to violate a lot of safe reloading practices to properly reload for it since a lot of load books assume you're firing a 44mag out of a revolver and not an automatic.

That said, Federal premium, Prvi Partisan and Fiocchi seem to work for mine decently enough.
>>
>>31766898
I'm exactly what you described.
I just don't like them because my babby hands can't work the slide properly. That's with any .44 magnum chambered semiauto though..
>>
>>31768042

It's not feed issues, it's more just that you have to have very stout loads. My H110 44 loads are a good deal over book max for reliable operation. That said they are very reliable, just hotter than I would otherwise load.

At the same time, felt recoil is very, very light. Not much more than your average 45, really.

Fun guns to shoot, for sure.
>>
File: PMMMde1.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PMMMde1.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
Thanks for the input, everyone. I hope I'll get some good use out of it.
>>
>>31762516
what about in matte black or green the would that make me edgy?
>>
>>31762516
>>31767462
Wouldn't the P.38 be the edgier gun, since it was actually a Nazi gun and not just something the Nazis happened to use?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.