[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best gun guy on youtube.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 45.jpg (139KB, 853x637px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
139KB, 853x637px
Best gun guy on youtube.
>>
>>31761831

Fun to watch, for some. That's about it.
>>
>>31761831
But that's not Nutnfancy.
>>
Forgotten Weapons > Hickock
>>
>>31761831
I actually like mac better now. I used to love hickok but he's basically running out of new guns to shoot. Mac listens to the viewers and does interesting tests on guns ammo and scopes and accessories. He's like the hank hill of YouTube.
>>
>>31761834
He's the best. He's good at shooting, talks in depth about the guns he shoots and he's likable, which seems to be too much of a challenge for a LOT of people. Not just gun guys, but in general,
>>
Isn't he the one that aimed at a black kid from a bicycle a while back? I saw a post about it on facebook
>>
>>31761831
Goddam if Hickok45 isn't the most comfy shooting channel. I remember years ago watching his videos, I guess theres a bit of nostalgia bias to my penchant for his videos.
>>
>>31761868
People will believe just about anything I guess.
>>
>>31761851
I didn't know that Israel paid Hank Hill to shill. Crazy.
>>
>>31761864

Makes me wish I got to know my grandfathers.
>>
>>31761891
You never saw the episode where hank revealed he was an Israeli spy. Classic episode.
>>
>>31761831
His channel is pretty comfy.

No bubba'd guns either, unlike IV8888.
>>
I find hickock to be pretty damn boring

He might shoot some interesting guns, but it's always the same format of him talking, shooting, some table top stuff, and that's it. The occasional woods walk or just talk on a chair.

I'd rather watch jerry miculek if I wanted to watch an old dude shoot a gun
>>
>>31761925
I can't relate. I can enjoy information (that interests me) being spoken with some firing sessions in between. If you're interested in what he's saying, you shouldn't have a problem.
>>
He represents the best of our hobby.
>>
>>31761868
You mean that obvious photoshop?
>>
>>31761831
Sometimes I want to look up reviews of a certain gun and end up watching Hickock. More often than not I don't really know what I want to know and want the point to be spoon fed to me. So his videos might or might not leave me disappointed.

It's like I am some hungry prick looking for some fast food burgers for that instant gratification on the go, and Hickock's place only offer comfy homestyle meals.
>food analogy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.