[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /k/ i fucked up my brand new shotgun, i pushed a pin that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 20161022_023702.jpg (751KB, 3200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20161022_023702.jpg
751KB, 3200x1920px
Well /k/ i fucked up my brand new shotgun, i pushed a pin that went near the stock that i tought it holded the ar 15 stock in place and instead it did nothing about that well then i moved the foregrip backwards and it stopped in the middle now it is jammed i have no idea of what did i do, i think that something about it jams the foregrip, preventing it from completing the loading cycle.
>>
>>31761698
What did i do and how can i fix it?
>>
I'm pretty sure I've seen this exact thread like ten times. Mossberg needs to cover those pins so retards like you won't push them.

Anyways, it doesn't work because the pushed down pin is blocking the bolt from traveling back. Unless you can get it out you're SoL, unless by some miracle the warranty covers fucking with things you don't know about.
>>
>>31761724
Well is some way to dissasembly it to fix it?
>>
>>31761734
You can try but there's no guarantee it'll come apart if it won't even move back. Unscrew the nut that holds the mag tube to the barrel, then pull the barrel out. See if you can access the pin then. If not you're most likely fucked, if the bolt won't move it probably won't come out.
>>
>>31761734
Dude the only think i can think up to redneck it out is to pull the bolt forward, hope the pin isnt in a bind, and try to pull it out into position again, assuming it cant be driven from the other side.
>>
>>31761758
And if by chances i can see the pin?
>>
>>31761698
you should be able to push the bottom pin out, remove the trigger group, and push the pin back into place
>>
>>31761698
See
>>31761827

This happened to me like 2 days ago when I knocked my shotgun off my table. Once the trigger group is out (comes out as a unit dont worry) it goes right back in.
>>
>>31761827
to explain further, these pins are what connect the lever arms of the bolt to the receiver. hold the gun upside down, pop out the bottom pin, remove the trigger group, and push the metal arm with the pin on it until the pin pops back through the hole.

dont let the bolt or elevator assembly fall out because its a bitch to get back in and im not going to explain it to you.
>>
>>31761876
The pin come out, the one of the trigger but the stock and the pistol grip keep the trigger group in place it seems.
The point is that need to get how to get the stock out i tried doing it with the screwdriver that comes with it but it doesnt work.
This is the very same model that i have.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR5xqLh3seU
>>
>>31761920
Also it seems that i dont have the right screwdriver for the job.
>>
>>31761920
the only way to get into the receiver is to remove the trigger group or barrel. the barrel you cant get off until you fix the pin so you have to get the trigger group out to fix it.

if you dont have the right tools the only other thing i can think of is to take a rubber mallet to it to see if you can get the pin back into place. if you can get it close enough and work the pump, it might pop it back into place without needing to remove the trigger group.
>>
>>31761969
I managed to remove the stock, but still i dont have the right screwdriver, i am going to the local hardware store tomorrow to get to search for the screwdriver.
>>
>>31761920

Take the fucking M4 stock off your shotgun. Literal AIDS, especially on a Mossberg.
>>
I hope English isn't your first language. You sound like a fucking redneck moron who can't form a sentence.

PS: AR stocks are ugly
>>
This is why the READ MANUAL BEFORE USE warnings get stamped all over guns - but you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.
>>
>>31763078
I literally don't know anybody that reads manuals for their guns, and I'd almost be willing to bet the shitty manual that might've come with his gun didn't warn about fucking with pins.

At most it probably says something about only letting a licensed gunsmith disassemble it.
>>
>>31763078
This.
>>31763334
Everyone you know is mong then.
>>
>>31763334
>halp me /k/ i fucked up my gun because i messed with something not knowing what it was
>reading manuals is for fags!

Yeah, okay buddy.
>>
>>31761698
>Holded

Elementary school failed you, yet /k/ is supposed to help?
>>
>>31763334
I have a Mossberg, the manual explicitly says don't fuck with the pins.

Like I said ive seen threads identical to this, people need to read the damn manual. Maybe it would make them slightly less retarded, and op seems to be borderline literally retarded.
>>
This never happens on an 870, and you have to disassemble those a lot to replace shit now.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.