[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would Israeli troops fare against a comparable European military?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: goyimgetsdominated.webm (1016KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
goyimgetsdominated.webm
1016KB, 640x360px
How would Israeli troops fare against a comparable European military?
>>
Probably poorly, it's mostly conscripts with hand me downs after all
>>
>>31760956
UK would win.
France would win.
Germany is facing shortages in military last I heard.
Italy would lose the offensive but win the defensive
>>
>>31760984

So just like Germany, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Switzerland?
>>
>>31760956
Comparably.
>>
>>31760956
neither has force projection.
>>
>>31760956
Only thing I can think of is that Israelis may be slightly better due to fighting an enemy. But it's also Arabs, so it's not really much.
>>
>>31760956
>a comparable European military

israel is pretty tiny compared to the big euro countries. it's just slightly bigger than serbia.

>>31760996
germany doesnt have conscription anymore
>>
>>31760956
Is this some kind of an elaborate bait or a psyop training? Because the exact same threads about Israel are being posted in varying time intervals, usually a week or three apart, asking the same questions and posting the same tabloid answers in various stages of the discussion. I'm not not one to look out for conspiracy theories, but whoever is so dedicated to this shit- this is getting silly.

As for the subject at hand: after reading through, and participating, several of this threads, it seems that the answer is "pretty well".
They're far from perfect and suffer many of the disadvantages of being a mostly conscript force, but they do well to compensate for that by utilizing the unique advantages offered by conscription, being a very nimble/creative fighting force and having a culture that promotes kids to start preparing for the army as soon as junior school- where they either study&specialize in the subject they wish to deal with in the army or join programs that ready them in physical and mental perspectives. Something about how they manage themselves and their equipment is too chaotic even for their own taste, but their tech, both imported and homegrown, is mostly the frontline of what the market has to offer. I even get it that they had some kind of a more advanced global BlueFor Tracker years before the US army even convinced the idea.
>>
With or without the US continued funding and support?
>>
>>31761272
this, European militaries aren't conceived for an actual war, altogether we would barely be able to defend Europe against a super power(evil Russia meme), because we won't need to.
France with the only proper carrier in Europe atm would be the only country able to try an attack on Israel. The other way around Israel wouldn't be able to attack any European country, besides Malta maybe, due to the lack of a Navy able to operate overseas
>>
>>31762301
Yea, I think that we can assume by now that the Israeli army is built from the ground up as a defensive one, with the doctrine of having to take the fight to enemy territory due lack of own strategic depth kept in mind.
>>
>>31762414
That's right, European militaries are the same. They are defense only, hoping a theoretical enemy won't get too deep in our territories. But objectively there won't be another big war in Europe if it's not inflicted by Murica
>>
>>31760996
Of those only Finland and Switzerland are mostly conscripts
>>
>>31762301
>France with the only proper carrier in Europe atm would be the only country able to try an attack on Israel.

Are you utterly fucktarded? Not only do France and the UK have airbases within sight of Israel, most of Europe can fly there in two hours.
>>
File: 1476234306306.jpg (391KB, 1374x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1476234306306.jpg
391KB, 1374x1425px
>>31762473
>Are you utterly fucktarded? Not only do France and the UK have airbases within sight of Israel, most of Europe can fly there in two hours.
And still Counter Daesh operates from the Charles de Gaul and Turkey instead just flying "2 hours" to Israel. You might rethink who's the stupid and look at a map, desu.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.