[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The gun community needs to drop it's defeatist attitude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

File: tumblr_mcad37RSZU1qezho5o1_500.jpg (111KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcad37RSZU1qezho5o1_500.jpg
111KB, 490x750px
With "Australian style gun control" possibly on the horizon We need to stop this type of shit
>eww AWB In MY STATE!? I'm moving to another state. Can't wait to get out of this liberal hellhole
>Gun bans are inevitible. All we can do is panic buy mags and ammo and prepare for the inevitable habbening

No. No. No.

What you don't realize is that the media has brainwashed a generation into thinking that this is a partisan issue. It's not. A true liberal would see that individual rights cannot be complete without the right to defend ones-self. While a conservative could just as easily say that only uniformed and trained elite should have guns, not the unwashed masses. It can be argued from either side of the political spectrum. With that being said, you have one mission: get your liberal friends into guns. Now when I say "liberal" I don't mean blue haired SJWs who are too far gone that you wouldn't want to take to a shooting range anyway, I mean people who are misinformed about this issue, and by god are there a fuckton of them. Here are some things we need to do.

1.Point out that some of the most adament gun control advocates are also very pro war (Clinton and Feinstein specifically) and ask the question: how can you truly be against gun violence if you are in favor of that which spawns it in the first place?

2.Point out the contradiction between liberal distrust of the police among liberal circles and how it relates to self determination and self defense, especially among minority communities. Point out that disarming America means disarming black people.

3.Take your liberal friends shooting. Again I'm talking about the relatively sane ones. Let them see that gun owners are obsessed with safety, that guns are not dangerous unless they are pointed in the wrong direction, and most of all: shooting shit is fucking fun. The ones who end up enjoying it will end up buying guns.

Now is not the time for panic buying. Now is the time for calm strategic action.
>>
>>31757458
5.VOTE! this doesn't mean always voting for an elephant and a jackass. This means making sure you are there to vote down any bullshit legislation in your county, city, state etc. and making sure to vote all the anti gun congressmen and women out. If you liberal friends have guns eventually they will say "man...I have this awesome thing, and this bitch over here wants to take it away from me, hell no!"

Although it might not seem like it, inertia is on our side. Individuals, especially men, generally become more conservative and self serving as they get older, and therefore more receptive to things like self defense.
>>
File: 1461208453545.jpg (454KB, 1641x1331px) Image search: [Google]
1461208453545.jpg
454KB, 1641x1331px
>>
File: IMG_3263.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3263.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31757458
>Took GF shooting
>This was first shot
>>
>>31757458
>>31757487
6. Skip 4.
>>
i just want them to ban semi autos already so we can start whacking fools
>>
>>31758271
you won't do anything fgt. No one will do anything. Just like no one ever did anything during the Clinton AWB. Fat lazy Americans are too comfortable to sacrifice anything.
>>
Fart during sex, write a song for the world to fall in love with, die in a car accident or take your life which one gets to you first . "The little things my friend bullet's aren't. you couldn't shove a whole gun up your asshole. Can you? Said admiral byrd as wuuflejettas hummed over head"
But good luck to Australia.
>>
>>31757458
Coastal states are still in danger though
>>
File: muh66million.jpg (8KB, 199x300px) Image search: [Google]
muh66million.jpg
8KB, 199x300px
>>31757458
>>31758320
If there any way to beat Feinstein?
>>
File: hg.jpg (192KB, 1600x1210px) Image search: [Google]
hg.jpg
192KB, 1600x1210px
>>31757458
good luck with that lad.
>>
File: 1476895592145.jpg (2MB, 2121x3771px) Image search: [Google]
1476895592145.jpg
2MB, 2121x3771px
Bumping for OP with qt carcano-chan

He brings a message of hope
>>
>>31758319
"admiral byrd said with a punishing smile, as the nazi''s merciless wiking killt erry thang inis path"??

I wanted to make it plausible in its most smallest aspect.
>>
>>31758459
Is everyone in the us nra member or just for historic culture shock value, not a lot on my end are gun totes... it's 5 million in
>>
>>31758492

What are you trying to say?

Are you a non english speaker?
>>
>>31758271
wasp go home

my people came to this country to get away from people like clinton and i wont mind being on the front line when people decide to rise up.
>>
>>31758207
nice

Distance?
>>
>>31758349
>Travel back in time
>Be her boyfriend
>Fuck her silly for a while
>Hire upstanding urban youths to invade home
>Shoot at them to scare them off in an elaborately pre-planned charade
>merely_pretending.png
>>
File: 1453942507908.gif (361KB, 280x198px) Image search: [Google]
1453942507908.gif
361KB, 280x198px
>>31757458
The title of the thread gave me clues I'd read this shit:

>>eww AWB In MY STATE!? I'm moving to another state. Can't wait to get out of this liberal hellhole
This is quite literally the best and smartest course of action in certain cases, California being a fucking fantastic example. They're so fucked that unless we transplant the entire population of both Carolinas to California it will forever remain very anti-gun. Best thing to do is take those pro-gun voters and move them to areas in danger of falling to the dark side, namely the places where ANTI-GUN Californians are flocking.

Another point:
>3.Take your liberal friends shooting.
What is with this liberal equals awful shit? Stop it. You talk about what needs to happen well cross out your #3 and replace it with "correct any dumb motherfucker who thinks 'regressive statist retard = liberal' and remind them of the definition" because actual liberals should be 100% for gun rights. Progressives should be 100% for gun rights. Flat-out anyone who favors a secular society that guarantees personal freedom and liberty for all should be enthusiastic about the right to live and secure one's own life from harm. Anyone who disagrees with the above statements is most assuredly ignorant of the basics of the English language and it is quite likely that they're a colossal retard as well.

I'm not disagreeing with you but I really, really needed to explain those two things because it drives me up the wall. Almost every time I hear somebody mouth the word "liberal" they are using it wrong, and when ~progressives~ say they're "progressive" I have to firmly grip a nearby hard surface to keep from screaming in incoherent rage. If I do say something, in a calm and reasonable manner, I'm blasted with the most incredibly retarded excuses as to why they're using words incorrectly and why I should tolerate their unabashed stupidity.

Hillary voters are the worst.
>>
>>31761067
>Hillary voters are the worst.

Depends.

From what I can gather, nobody I have talked to who is voting for Hillery is doing so because they like Hillery, but because they hate trump.

Freaking everybody hates Hillery. And I'm in Massachusetts.
>>
>>31761463
I've talked to "true believers" and I cannot stand them, I avoid them because I'm certain they're going to be the ones to rat on anyone if it comes down to that.

Best keep them at a distance, because I don't want my door kicked in because some shrill numale made up all sorts of shit to get me killed.
>>
>>31757458

I think the defeatist attitude is shared by anyone who loves freedom. It's because we live in a nation of slaves who have willingly forged their own chains. People pledge themselves to political candidates like they're deities. People vote for incumbents and well known names, like the Clintons. Why? Because they WANT to be ruled. And it goes beyond political candidates. People let Amazon hockey pucks run their houses and keep buttons on their cabinets to order new products. They're on their phones 24/7 and let google run their lives. They've all whored themselves out to corporations because they actually want to be slaves.

A while ago I was thinking about if there was a second american revolution, who would all the tyrants be that need to be removed from office. As the list grew, I realized that a good portion of the population of the USA would have to be killed in order to protect freedom, because they were the people who continued to vote in the same tyrants year after year.

So that's why I've given up. It's a lost cause.
>>
File: 1460518000487.jpg (150KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1460518000487.jpg
150KB, 1280x853px
>>31757458
I know right? Also the whole "muh boating accident" or bury them meme really pisses me off, fucking bitch ass cowards.

When you think it's time to bury your guns, it's really time to dig them up
>>
>>31758300
It's a different era, nobody trusts the government anymore, hell CNN is floating the idea of civil war. Nobody is giving up their guns to Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>31762011
are you assured of this nate?
>>
>>31761909
>When you think it's time to bury your guns, it's really time to dig them up
tfw this is actually true

damn guys
>>
File: 1476984953477.jpg (54KB, 624x409px) Image search: [Google]
1476984953477.jpg
54KB, 624x409px
>>31758459
Why does team glock get the monopoly on qts
>>
>>31759479
Why in the ever-loving fuck was time travel the first thing that popped into my head as well?
>>
File: mcveigh.jpg (91KB, 448x600px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh.jpg
91KB, 448x600px
>muh make friends with liberals - we're secretly the real liberals anyways guys. These people are just misguided not traitors!!!

Go be a faggot somewhere else. If your state passes an AWB burn the god damn capitol building down. They'll get the message eventually.*

*This post is complete satire =^)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.