[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst Fuddlore you've seen/heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: download (8).jpg (11KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
11KB, 280x180px
Pic related

>M16/AR's jam when you look at them wrong
>.22 is deadlier than a .45 to the brain
>Use an M1 carbine despite special snowflake ammo being hard to find
>Muh AK47 is da best rifle
>>
File: masky.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
masky.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>31756107

Oh look, another fifteen year old found the zombie book from when everyone was in grade school.

Yes, Max Brooks is fucking retarded.

You forgot the best part.

>buy an Ay Kay
>Take to gunsmith and have full auto 'broken off'
>Never use ur full auto aykay.

Now don't make threads until you've been here a while. This A: Belongs on /lit/ and B: Gets posted weekly.
>>
>>31756142
>/lit/
pls god no
>>
>>31756142
>Yes, Max Brooks is fucking retarded.

This, zombies don't even exist outside of technical support!
>>
>>31756142
>from when everyone was in grade school.

It came out the same year I graduated from high school. Fuck I'm old.
>>
File: oldguy.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
oldguy.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>31756550
I was 32.

mfw
>>
>>31756107
>.30 carbine
>rare
There are boxes in literally every gun shop, Walmart and Dick's Sporting Goods I've ever walked into. And I live in Marylandistan.
>>
>every revolver is a magnum
>only Garands fire supersonic ammo

Thanks roommates
>>
>>31756107
I took this book as a joke/ entertainment. Why get worked up?
>>
>>31756107
That was a decent read when I was in 8th grade.
>>
World War X is ever worse, especially dealing with how any country would act, how militaries would work, and how the government manages to suppress zombie epidemics until it somehow explodes across the world all at once.

And that's not even getting behind the faulty logic of zombies thats sole source of reproduction being heavily armed, relatively fast moving, and infinitely more intelligent beings somehow being able to turn enough people into zombies to become a world wide apocalypse.
>>
>>31757298
The suspension of disbelief only goes so far, and if you're really well versed in certain topics it may be very hard to enjoy things that get large amounts of things wrong.
>>
>>31757298
This.
It's author is Mel Brooks son, what do you expect?
>>
>>31757336
This.

It was tremendous fun for a middle schooler.
>>
>>31757250
>every revolver is a Magnum

Blame vidya games for that one.
>>31757336
This. Me and my friends though zombies were the shit during my freshman year.
>>
>Camping, Hunting, and Hiking innawoods with friends
>Got ma SKS
>Got ma ALICE ruck
>Meanwhile fudd friends changing into Mossy Oak or Realtree camo hoodies and pants
>In in surplus woodland BDUs
>Accuse me of pretending to be in the army
>Tell me my camo sucks
>Say I'm the one that'll end up shot for looking like a terrorist
>>
>>31757627
I may be wrong but realtee camo probbly works in a certain eviroment extremly well, while your camo is ment for multiple enviroments.
>>
>>31757627
>having fudd friends

why?
>>
>>31757298
It's hard to take the author seriously when he actually recommends using katanas and ancient Chinese spades as weapons as well as all the gun related fuddlore.

It honestly sounds like he's just trying to get all the weebs killed if a zombie apocalypse happens. Broken display katanas and bloody fedoras would be everywhere.
>>
>>31757486
a qorking sense of humor?
>>
>>31757922
I'd rather have a long stick than a katana.
>>
>>31757922
a blade weapon is a must have for a TwD style zombie apocalypse. specifically an AK, SKS or Mosin with a (spike) bayonet. you walk around with your raifu, bayonet ready. every Z you stab in the eye keeoing it konveniently away instead of bringing your hand close to it's mouth when using a knife. should you encounter people, you are at the same time immediately ready to open up on them. using bullets to repell walkers is stupid. this only attracts more of them and possible people too.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.