[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drun/k/s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: Binge Vodka.png (448KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Binge Vodka.png
448KB, 768x768px
How many /k/ommandos have gone shooting with a BAC legally classed as inebriated/impaired/intoxicated?

Now for the real question, how much did it change your groupings?

No lying now!
>>
I honestly don't handle any of my guns while inebriated because, well, I'm not a fucking retard.
>>
I drink after I shoot, not before.
>>
File: 1475720134738.jpg (64KB, 440x540px) Image search: [Google]
1475720134738.jpg
64KB, 440x540px
>>31755941
If you do this I'll be glad if the ATF comes and eliminates doggo.
>>
>>31755950
>>31755954

>t. lying faggots
>>
>>31755941
If one can't drive well while intoxicated, why would they be able to shoot well?
>>
File: full_plebian.jpg (102KB, 363x507px) Image search: [Google]
full_plebian.jpg
102KB, 363x507px
>>31756111

> Not wearing a beer hat for hands-free drinking while you clean your guys.
>>
>>31755941
No. I. Never. Do. This. Unacceptable. Action. Whoever. Does. Should. Be. Ashamed. Of. Themselves. And. Have. Many. Years. Of. Bad. Luck.
>>
not shooting, but once I loaded up my MK25 w one in the pipe while drinking cause I wanted to be ready to go.
next day forgot I had it loaded until I noticed some shiny silver peeking out from the chamber
no NDs but reminded me ALWAYS assume its fully loaded till you insure its not
>>
>>31755941
I did, the day I turned 18 my future borther-in-law took me shooting & I started drinking on the way there, had some more in between the .308 and the 12-gauge, then drank some more afterwards, it was awesome, he was drinking as well, my sister was the designated driver that day, we went to sauna afterwards & drank some more.
>>
>>31756808
*brother-in-law

also we didn't really care about our groupings, we were shooting for fun.
>>
Ok I'll be honest, I've shot shit faced, at a buddy's farm shooting whiskey and chewing the fat and I mentioned my new shotgun was in my car, he's like let's fucking go, so we set up a target and went to town, can't give you an honest account of accuracy because it was bird shot out of a new gun I have no guage on the accuracy of, but I hit the target with every shot, I was probably about a .27 but I have never been shit faced enough to forget the fire arms rules that have been engrained in my head since I was 5
>>
Never drunk drunk, but I have downed a couple beers at a friends property while plinking it out with a 22 and some cci quiet. Relaxing experience, would do again. If you can't handle a couple beers and firearms at the same time it may be time you consider whether or not you can handle them on their own.
>>
Ive shot buzzed, and have shot stoned after smoking a joint with a close relative. As long as you are trained right you'll be safe. Refer madness is bullshit. It messes with my accuracy some but the whole point was to train pistol under adverse mental conditions. The gun went more in slow motion as well, It was alot of fun but something I only recommend for an experienced non pussy non mentally retarded adult.
Ive only done it twice just to make sure I could still shoot effectively enough to protect myself if caught at home off guard.
>>
File: 064cad673d73d7f9_m Travon.jpg (2MB, 2046x3828px) Image search: [Google]
064cad673d73d7f9_m Travon.jpg
2MB, 2046x3828px
>>31757177
Also Id rather shoot stoned than drunk alcohol always makes me have memory lapses but im not a piece of shit so I dont do anything I regret just misplace wallet and keys when I get drunk at home, never cheated or got in a fight while drunk. If you cant handle guns with booze or weed you shouldent handle any of them solo.
>>
I never shoot after I've had any alcohol. That shit's just irrisponsable. I've been known to enjoy a good scotch or whiskey when cleaning my guns after a range day from time to time, however.
>>
File: 1472656034537.jpg (46KB, 349x379px) Image search: [Google]
1472656034537.jpg
46KB, 349x379px
I only shoot nerd and airshit if I've been drinking. And by nerd and airshit I mean .22 and .38.
>>
>>31756954
>If you can't handle a couple beers and firearms at the same time it may be time you consider whether or not you can handle them on their own.
This is why listening to /k/ is a terrible idea
>>
File: ocdonutsteel.png (243KB, 863x1165px) Image search: [Google]
ocdonutsteel.png
243KB, 863x1165px
Ive shot tons of firearms just piss drunk at outdoor ranges. Usually i spike the fuck out of my coffee+condensed milk with whiskey or rum, then have a lovely time. Ive found its easier to focus on the front site post and mute out everything around you so its just you and your gun. However when theres about 16 ounces of alcohol in a giant thermos of coffee, LOADING the rifle turns into a bit of a minigame
>>
>>31755954
Fuckin, this.
>>
>>31755941
I'm not drunk you're drunk!
>>
>>31755950>>31755954

Let me guess it's retarded to drink and drive too? You shouldn't own a gun or a car for that matter.

>Has to dedicate entire brain function to not accidentally an hero when driving or shooting.
>>
>>31755941
My groupings are shit when I'm sober so it doesn't have a noticeable effect
>>
A couple drinks might improve performance a bit, past that and you'll get progressively worse.
>>
>>31755941
had a few beers while shooting one time but I'm an alcoholic and a half pint of vodka barely affects me except my hands don't shake.
>>
I have never operated a firearm while intoxicated, and I never intend to.
>>
>>31763305
Don't bother, these pussies probably go to work sober too.
>>
>>31763382
How old are you, 16? Christ.
>>
You only have to make a stupid mistake once, OP. I'd rather keep the odds in my favor. Call me a pussy if you want, but just being real with you.
>>
>>31763384
Listen, what I'm about to tell you isn't kind but is necessary.

We're not all created equal. I do not get drunk like you do. My inebriation is different than yours, and higher functioning. Not because "I'm better when I'm drunk" But rather, I'm so much better than you sober that even drunk (which probably isn't even drunk by your stands) I'm still okay. I'm sorry about laying this on you.
>>
>>31763423
And this is only my first level of drunk.
When I drink more I gain more energy and achieve my second level of drunk!
I process faster, deal with things better, and can survive a day on the job.
>>
>>31763423
Being able to handle your alcohol is not a sign that you're a real man, it's a sign you're an alcoholic.

Not that I expect you to understand this, you're still an adolescent, so you're naturally arrogant and prone to risk-taking behavior. If you don't kill yourself through your recklessness, your brain will eventually develop fully, and you'll realize what a dumbass you were.
>>
>>31763573
>Arrogant

Sorry bub, I have no identity here or ego to protect. If you'll excuse me i have to get my wife's boyfriend up so they can go on vacation before I go to work.
>>
>>31763573
Hey hey hey hey.
FUNCTIONING alcoholic.
>>
>>31763423
>I'm so much better than you sober that even drunk I'm still okay.

>>31763593
>I have no ego to protect.

Sure, kid.
>>
>in Vegas
>drunk driving is .08
>allowed to possess and operate a firearm up to .10

God bless this state
>>
>>31763610
Your absolutely right, daddy.
>>
>>31763624
You know, your father was once your age, too. He does know what it's like.
>>
>>31763623
.08 is nothing to be proud of, that's the federal level.
>>
>>31763623
I don't think my state has any laws against it. I'm fairly certain I can hunt durr with a Flint lock pistol in one hand and a bottle of rum in the other dressed as a fucking pirate and be within the law.
>>
Shot earplugs and pencils out of my 44 last weekend while drinking, pretty fun tbqh
>>
>>31763639
Flintlocks aren't legally considered firearms, so you can do that anywhere in the US.
>>
>>31763624
Am I ever not? Now close your eyes and open those lips for your reward, sissy.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.