[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti gun experiences online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: Ian absolutely disgusting.jpg (76KB, 570x845px) Image search: [Google]
Ian absolutely disgusting.jpg
76KB, 570x845px
>Sitting at home cleaning my AK after a range trip
>Suddenly overcome with a wave of love for firearms
>Google "Why do I love guns so much" hoping to find other people that share my strange feeling
>Page after page of "Why do Americans love guns so much" by britbong news
>Page after page of Reddit threads on "Why do people NEED guns???"
>Try to read some of the articles to hold on to my last shred of objectivity regarding firearm ownership
>Nothing but "Muh mass shootings" and "Muh dick compensation"
>Close out tab and make this thread

Any of you guys share this feel?
>>
>google
What did you expect?
>>
>small penis
>dont particularly like guns

I feel violated by these stereotypes, help!
>>
>>31754696
Yes
But I'd like to believe those pages only exist in echo/masturbation chambers and are a small minority
>>
File: zzzzzatruth!.png (129KB, 1863x668px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzatruth!.png
129KB, 1863x668px
>>31754736
Here you go
>>
>>31754747
Unfortunately, you would be wrong. They exist everywhere outside of the non-cucked US states. Literally every country I've been to except maybe some former eastern bloc countries and Switzerland is basically all the same in regards to gun ownership.

That said, I haven't spent much time in South America so I can't really talk about them
>>
Ammosexual, Gun Pride!
>>
>>31754778
Considering one anon stuck a .50BMG up his ass, we're halfway there
>>
>>31754793
>>31754778
Could we convince the left that this is a sexual orientation and get them to leave us alone?
>>
>>31754805
Fuck no

That'd never catch on with normal gun owners

I mean anti gunner's already aren't on the same plane of reality as the rest of us so maybe if we get on their level it'd work, but I don't want to do that.
>>
>>31754773
This guy is right. Used to have a gf that spent a little time in the UK, and told me that the people are genuinely afraid of guns and the idea of them. That's what years of smear campaigns and flat out making it extraordinarily difficult to own a gun gets you: people that know absolutely nothing about guns, yet fear them.

And a very loud minority see people that place importance on the fundamental right to own a firearm as maniacs that are full of fear and paranoia; painting all gun owners in a bad light.

We are on the way to that. In spite of reports claiming that firearm ownership is at an all time high, most gun owners are extremely casual in their approach to ownership, education, and the actual use of them. What I'm saying is, only a small number of gun owners actually know anything about guns, how they work, and how to use them properly/well.
>>
>>31754836
the ak thread already presents a compelling argument
>>
>>31754836
>maybe if we get on their level it'd work, but I don't want to do that.

Me neither. I couldn't hide behind a bunch of bullshit I don't believe in, just to convince retards that my personal hobby needs to be justified to them. Fuck that. I don't demand people give me justification for being in to sports cars, video games, or taste in books.
>>
File: zzzzzzzzastare.gif (421KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzastare.gif
421KB, 500x373px
>>31754863
Don't remind me, bad enough we had to create a writefaggotry thread to contain that shit but half the ak general is still gun waifu fanfiction, where the fuck do I talk about Ak's now?
>>31754887
Well said
>>
>>31754778
> ammosexual
Kek I'm gonna put this on anything and everything that asks about my sexual orientation from now on.
>>
>>31754930
You didn't already?

>Race/Ethnicity
Mark other, write in Bulletkin

>Sex/Gender
Ammo Sexual

>Pronouns
Bullet, bullet, bullets.
>>
>>31754696
Yes but I don't look to others for positive self actualization. I'm pretty o/k/ with the fact that a good chunk of the world hates me just for owning funs.
>insert bathinginnofunstears.jpg
>>
One of the big issues is that gun owners get strawmanned like no other. When a normal minority says or does something crazy, they get blown off as aneeded outlier. But when you involve guns, suddenly every gun owners is the same as that one school shooter. And because many gun owners are also oblivious asshats, they only further the problem. We're losing a cultural war, and that is in part because half of our side is giving the enemy ammunition.

The only thing we can do is be firm but civilized. Be the better man instead of throwing the same sort of temper tantrum as the SJW'sh we're fighting.
>>
My hobby is to basically argue online with anti-gunners.

The nice thing is that I'm from Switzerland, so it's quite cool to argue with fellow Europeans about gun ownership when they can't use the "urr durr murifat gun nut" to "win" arguments.

I do get the casual faggot that accuses me of being an American or an NRA shill.

I mostly spread pro-gun shit on Reddit though. It helps balance the arguments when there's a pro gun European in the mix.
>>
>>31755041
>I'm from Switzerland, so it's quite cool to argue with fellow Europeans about gun ownership when they can't use the "urr durr murifat gun nut"

How do they react when they find out? Do they change their arguments, or what?
>>
>>31754736
>Average penis
>Like guns, but don't own very many

IDK how I fit the stereotype
>>
>On /r9k/
>Hobby thread
>Mention firearms among my other hobbies
>Some fag from Britshariastan calls me a school shooter
>go back to /k/ after BTFOing him
>>
>>31755099
>Small penis
>owns only pistols

I can see a trend.
>>
>>31755088
The vast majority of the time they try to argue about the gun laws and gun culture of Switzerland as evidence that gun control works.

Many times they also accuse me of being from the USA and shit like that.

The thing is that most people that are anti-gun from Europe, are like this just to feel superior compared to US citizens. They don't care about facts or other arguments.
>>
>>31755099
see
>>31754765
>>
>>31755151
>directly average sized penis
>right on the dot
>only like mouse guns
>>
>>31754925
Figure out the differences between /AK/ and /AKG/ general generals anon if you want to talk about AKs.
>>
File: 1476520983886.jpg (35KB, 692x555px) Image search: [Google]
1476520983886.jpg
35KB, 692x555px
>not actually sure how big my dick is relative to other dicks
>never actually looked into it
>Own nugget
???
>>
>>31754696
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TC2xTCb_GU

I like guns I like the way they look
I like the shining steel and the polished wood
I don't care if they're big or small
If they're for sale - hell I want'em all

I like guns
I like guns
I like guns

I really like .22 Mag
.45 lever with Winchester tag
I like my double barrel, had it most of my life
.357 was present from my wife

I like guns I like the way they look
I like the shining steel and the polished wood
I don't care if they're big or small
If they're for sale - hell I wanna them all

I like guns
I like guns
I like guns

'Cause I don't really get all the fuss
Why they are trying to take guns off of us
'Cause I aint gonna shoot anyone
And no one shoots on me 'cause I got a gun
>>
>>31755260
>>31755151
>>31755099
>>31754736

>Have very slightly above average penis
>Like every sort of gun and gun size

What does this mean??
>>
>>31755185
So, no matter what, they will still try to stonewall a guy.

Knew it. No discussion possible with those people.
>>
>>31755441
>it gets even better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cpD73365Y8
>>
>>31755471
Yeah. Basically that.

There's no real discussion happening with those people. The best you can do is BTFO out of them and hope people that are undecided will see that guns are not this satanic shit.
>>
>>31754850

gerfag here, that's right, my Mentor and chairman of the Club once tried to told me all semiautomatic handguns were Double Action.
>>
>>31756502
Ugh...
>>
>>31756542

I showed him the Wikipedia site and he was like: "Uhhh, great" and pretended he never said that. I was 15 at that age.
>>
>>31755458
>Above average, but not huge penis
>Don't own guns, but really want to
My dick won't shrink with each purchase, right?
>>
>>31756670
Quite the opposite, friendo
>>
>>31754696

I cosplay , meaning I interact with a lot of people online who have a very liberal background.

And when they find out (via social media and word of mouth) that I'm a staunch supporter of 2nd Amendment, they sometimes see me like I'm some kind of person who lives in a cabin with stashes of ammo, planning to take over the government.

Not that sounds like a bad idea at times but anyway I get the occasional "why do you need that" the police is just good enough!" stuff.
>>
>>31756758

>"why do you need that, the police is just good enough!" stuff.

Point to a fire extinguisher, and ask them why it's there if firemen exist.
>>
>>31754696
>Why do people NEED guns???
I wonder the same thing with people who own 20+ animal dildos, or when one person has 2+ apple computers in a household. Why does a single person need 2+ cars? But then when it comes back to guns, it's because i like them (no homo)
>>
>>31756886
Did that, they're too ignorant and give me the "that's a fire, we're talking about protection". They keep going around and around until my bullshit meter reaches its limit.

Thankfully there are a small growing number of cosplayers who are gun owners. I even convinced a cosplayer to get her CCW at the last convention I was at

(mainly because her job makes her park her car far away from the workplace because of reasons and it's not in the best of neighborhoods in Phoenix.)
>>
>>31756886
This is my whole family besides my uncle. After they found out I have guns and carry one with me everywhere I go they always rant at me. They don't listen to facts and interrupt me whenever I try to explain anything. I'm not allowed to go near them if I have a gun on me, that's how afraid they are of them. They think that my gun is going to fire in my holster and kill them. This is how stupid /noguns/ liberals are. Afraid of inanimate object.
>>
File: 1465827474754.png (3MB, 4298x5198px) Image search: [Google]
1465827474754.png
3MB, 4298x5198px
>>31754793
Not to mention the guy that did something similar with the bolt on his mosin. And Remshit anon.
>>
File: PAYstWc.jpg (105KB, 840x657px) Image search: [Google]
PAYstWc.jpg
105KB, 840x657px
>>31756758
>>
File: 1473999553289.jpg (148KB, 850x515px) Image search: [Google]
1473999553289.jpg
148KB, 850x515px
>>31754696
Well, the thing is every time they make an argument of "why you need" they are belittling the freedom we have and enjoy to own and use firearms.

Freedom has real value, but so often the gun grabbers simply wish to overlook that aspect.

Recognize that they are simple un-American statist cocksuckers and should be ignored.
>>
>>31755118
>responding to shitposts

lol

every time there is an EDC thread on /g/ and I see someone posts a pic that has a gun I always respond with

>amerifats carry their penis extender everywhere

or

>look out we got a badass school shooter here

and it never fails to get replies
>>
>>31755041
Thank you for your service.
>>
>>31754736
>>31755099
>>31755458

>One hand on my cock
>The other on my Glock
>>
File: 1474780822684.jpg (157KB, 446x453px) Image search: [Google]
1474780822684.jpg
157KB, 446x453px
>>31754736

>tfw 6x5.5
>got a midlength ar to match my midlength benis
>>
>>31755099
I'm substantially above average and enjoy pretty much all guns, though handguns are really my thing. My other main hobby is sports cars, by the way.

Dunno what I'm compensating for but it ain't my dick.
>>
>>31759894
>>31759336

>Tfw 6. 25×5 inch peenor
>I like all types of guns, but love old military long rifles like Steyr M95 or M91 Mosin the most

Is it penis envy in spite of having nothing to worry about?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.