[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About this chart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1475473735938.jpg (826KB, 1950x2504px) Image search: [Google]
1475473735938.jpg
826KB, 1950x2504px
So I heard someone say this cart was outdated and incomplete. Any suggestions on what should be added or changed?
>>
Llama, Astra, and STAR, the tres reyes of spanish arms.They are surplus and aftermarket but they're there.
Turkshit like Canik, SAR, Girsan, etc. Armscor M200( keep the 206 )
Polish p-64's and p-83 "Wanads"
Add in cap and balls maybe
>>
>>31750902
Replace the single shot pistol with an 1851 or 1858 replica. Worth noting that it doesn't require an FFL or age restriction.

PPS is impractical and ammo isn't dirt cheap anymore. Yugo Mausers are getting to be a better option than the Mosin.

And of course prices are always subject to change.
>>
>>31750902
All of the handguns are $50-100 more expensive with the exception of the armscor revolver and bersa.
>>
I was making an updated one

But people were fucking tearing into me for including hi points

Apparently I was a high point shill(?)

I suppose I could finish it. That is a stupid chart.
>>
>>31751757
keep hi point, bitches just mad a 150-200 dollar handgun does what their 500-1000 dollar one does, maybe not as comfortable or fancy but it'll go bang.
>>
>>31751768
Yeah.

It was pretty dumb, I had a premilinary chart and I was asking for suggestions

There were only two true suggestions in the first 20 replies

Lots of childish yelling

Darn you 4chan
>>
>>31751757
>>31751768
Speaking of hi-points, I was considering getting one (yes I'm being fucking serious) but I don't wanna look like a hoodfag so what would you recommend get to make it a big more presentable? I saw a hi-point once with some nice grips that give it a sweet look, only thing is I forgot the name.
>>
File: hipointstash.png (116KB, 1285x646px) Image search: [Google]
hipointstash.png
116KB, 1285x646px
>>
>>31751757
Please finish it. It would be much appreciated.
>>
>>31751757
Do it, i need knowledge
>>
As something else to consider for the chart, prices for the M&P Shield seem to have come down quite a lot. Last time I was at a gun show (a few months back) they were going for $400-$450. Don't know if they've gone back up in price since then of course. Going to another gun show tomorrow, I'll check them out then.
>>
>>31753142
>>31753206
Okey
>>
>>31753602
Bump, waiting for this fucker to finish
>>
>>31752868
pop some wood grips on it
>>
>>31755448
It'll be a while
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.