[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's play some /k/ DayZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: dayz.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dayz.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
Don't be so lonely anon, let's play some DayZ!

comment if you're joining, tell stories, or just jump on and enjoy the most /k/ game

Tonight's Server:
filter search for "Phantoms RP"
>>
>>31747214
this standalone or arma 2?
>>
>>31747648
standalone "experimental
build" my man.

people still play the arma version?
>>
>>31747776
I wouldn't blame them honestly. The stand alone barely had Jack squat in it.

I haven't played dayz mod in a while but it was during the time when servers had the "starting loadout, 70+ vehicles" shit is when I quit.
>>
Don't have this game anymore, played a lot the ARMA2 mod. Good memories.
Here have a story.

>The game was just out for maybe 2 weeks. I had completely forgot about this game been out while I had told a lot of my friends about it...
>A friend of mine just contacts me
>"dude come join me this game is awesome you were right i'm having a blast"
>okay sure why not
>I meet him, fully geared with a scoped M16, camo vest, big backpack, nice. He tells me stories about what he went through with his mates during these two weeks and how they always play DayZ cause it's so cool etc.
>he managed to get a quad. Now he tells me, quads are awful because physics is broken and they will break for no reason or tumble up.
>we head to the airport. Night was dark as fuck, needed to tweak the graphic options to barely see something.
>we observed other survivors looting a barrack, carefully flanked them, then headed for the bigass hangars. I found a M240. We also managed (we were bad) to aggro lots of zombies. And I mean, lots of them, like maybe 60.
>next thing we know we're in a hangar, I still can't see a thing, my mate pops a flare and runs around with a horde of zombies behing him to act as a lure while I empty the 240 on them. I shot maybe 300 rounds.
>finally no more zombies, we keep exploring, I find a glock, a suppressed M4, a backpack, cool shit.
>then he tells me "dude there will be a power shortage in my block in less than one hour, so let's stash our shit somewhere hidden, on the south east coast near the sunken boat !
>we get on the quad and begin going south. on our way we decide to explore a big farm for basic stuff (painkillers)
>I guard the quad, when suddenly we manage to get a horde of zombies on us, thanks to the fucked up repop system
>it's M240 all over again, almost every zombies are dead, I swap to my glock, and then I make a mistake
>I shit you not, I manage to friendly fire my mate, with MY LAST FUCKING BULLET, STRAIGHT INTO HIS HEAD
>"dude you shot me"
cont'
>>
>>31748052
>wtf to do, my mate's body has lots of stuff on him and we're not leaving this here
>he tells me to salvage as many shit as I canfrom his body, and guard it since he's going to get his stuff back.
>he repops on the coast, he don't know where he is, and we only have 45 minutes before the power shortage in his block to actually get somewhere safe and disconnect
>I stand guard around the body, and surely, zombies begin repoping
>I only have my trusty M240 and about a hundred rounds
>Then begins the crouching tiger game. I'm trying to hide as much as I can, in a corner, while zombies repop around me
>shitshitshitshit I think one is getting closer !
>don't want to put the M240 on the ground to get the suppressed M4 in my bag because this may cause the M240 to disappear since the game is bugged as fuck, plus I only found one 5.56 mag. 100 rounds better than 30.
>fuck it I shoot the infected.
>"the zombies are coming"
>It's fucking Verdun with limited ammo, one after another they fall. I pop a flare far from me to lure those who repoped on it. Seems to be working.
>My mate still isn't coming but he found a map
>this repeats 3 times. Almost no more ammo.
>-"dude just stash the 240 in the quad and get your m4!" -"you can do that ?" -"yes!"
>I do so, still crouched, then I ask my mate "why can't I reload the M4? I got 5.56 ammo in a stanag magazine"
> -"is it 5.56 SD mate ?" -"huh no, why ?" -"then it won't work you need 5.56 SD!"
>goddammit
>that's when a zombie I did not saw hits me. Leg breaks and I pass out
>Luckily my mate is near me, while I'm getting beat up by a zombie for seconds that feel like minutes, he get in there and begins makarovin' the fuckers around
>I'm in a mess, he uses an epi pen on me, painkillers, bandages. I'm almost dead and everything is even more grey than before.
>It's 6AM IG and IRL, the sun is about to set.
>we get out stuff back, stash what we can in the quad, and go south. We still need to hide the quad so nobody steals it.
con't
>>
File: suic.jpg (182KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
suic.jpg
182KB, 1920x1200px
>>31748254
>my mate informs me the power shortage around his block is gonna happen soon, maybe in 10 minutes. We're still mid map, south of Stary.
>We finally make it to the coast. My mate insists to visit a hangar for basic stuff (food, painkillers...)
>I'm waiting for him on the quad. Suddenly, zombies are after him. He lures them inside a factory building. Some others are still around though.
>suddenly nothing on TS.
>"dude ?"
>"you still here ?"
>I read "your_mate has been disconnected from the server"
>I hear "user disconnected from your channel"
>I see zombies growling after me, then begin to run in my direction
>I'm still sitting on the passenger seat of the quad
>NOPE NOPE NOPE
>I switch to conductor seat, trying my best to drive this thing without ruining it
>I manage to get near the sunken ship. I did it, I'm happy.
>I drive very slowly, very carefully, searching for the best place to hide the quad.
>The moment I stop, the quad stumbles on its front, ejects me out, and I can't interact with it anymore.
>FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>mfw this was my first session of DayZ
>>
File: Slavstretch.jpg (525KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Slavstretch.jpg
525KB, 1360x768px
>>31747214
R8 my loadout.
>>
>>31748512
Behind enemy lines/10
>>
File: k meet.jpg (564KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
k meet.jpg
564KB, 1920x1080px
>>31748512
And here's an old picture from when a lot of us got together in the Arma mod and actually got things done instead of fuck up constantly like we all would outside of the game.
>>
>>31748512
nice squatting gear
>bonus points for sneaky breaky suppressed AK.
>>
>>31748512
Would squat.
>>
File: thegoodoldays.jpg (377KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thegoodoldays.jpg
377KB, 1920x1080px
I miss this game, sunk well over 1,000 hours into the mod. I feel like vanilla dayz mod was near perfect and they went completely overboard on standalone.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.