[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's play a game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
I'll go first.

>Would you rather have an M4 or M16 during Fallujah?
>>
>>31745564
I'd rather not be in Fallujah for any reason.
>>
>>31745564
I'd rather a Mk.18.
>>
>>31745564
Slam bang .22lr pipe rifle
>>
>>31745564
Since these other faggots don't want to play, I'll bite.

M4, for maneuverability's sake. Not enough range in the average engagement to take advantage of a 20 inch barrel.

>Would you rather:
Fight the US as Viet Cong
Fight the USSR as mujahedeen?
>>
>>31745694
>USSR as mujahedeen

Definitely this one. The VC got fucked by the US then purged by the NVA/Northern government after the war was over.

With the mujahedeen at least you get all the snackbars you can yell plus, if "The Bear Went Over the Mountain" and "The Other Side of the Mountain" are even remotely accurate, the Russian forces sounded like Keystone Kops levels of (in)competence.
>>
File: 1476925506329.gif (54KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1476925506329.gif
54KB, 350x263px
>>31745694
Vietnam, because I want to fuck some gook pussy, and because I got a jungle fetish.

>Would you rather fight 2 skinwalkers or 2 wendigos?
>>
>>31745758
>"The Bear Went Over the Mountain"
I really need to finish reading this at some point. And by finish, I mean get past the first few pages. Was it good, anon?
>>
>>31745564
I would take glorious mosin. regardless of where, mosin is GOAT
>>
>>31745619
It's Like a mark19 turned down a notch. Fires 38mm chalk grenades.
>>
File: DW4zip2.jpg (39KB, 720x480px)
DW4zip2.jpg
39KB, 720x480px
>>31745635
>>
>>31745790
There was a thread on here a day or two ago about if "The Art of War" is still relevant and a lot of people were saying that it wasn't because it was all common sense, any dumbass knows that, etc.

The Bear is like a case study in that not being true and how not to run a counter insurgency campaign. Reading the Russian commanders repeatedly act predictably, fail to consider lines of retreat, reinforcement and supply (their own and those of the mujahedeen), fail to make contingency arraignments for when things didn't go exactly according to plan, and just sort of generally rarely be able to bring their superior force to bear is good teaching on how not to fuck up.

Also interesting is how much the proliferation of NVGs, IR, and those observation balloon things must have fucked with the mujahedeen's playbook for the past 15 years of the US being there.
>>
>>31745927
The anti US forces in Afghanistan are basically just lying in wait at this point aren't they? Since they realized they can't fight the US back opening.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.