[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

t-there isn't any need to be panic buying, right /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 18

File: 2521.png (25KB, 131x186px) Image search: [Google]
2521.png
25KB, 131x186px
t-there isn't any need to be panic buying, right /k/?
>>
>>31745118
Popular shit is probably gonna be super scarce in about a month or so, but it's nothing to worry about. If you do plan on buying ammo though, buy it now.
>>
>>31745118
No, unless you're retarded.
>>
>>31745118
If you're not stocked up you're retarded. So who gives a fuck about you?

Your mom, go cry to her. I can't see her until tomorrow tonight I'm busy.
>>
>>31745118
Best if you just do it piecemeal. You know, a few boxes here, a few boxes there. Make it a small impulse buying habit.
>>
>Trump wins
>nothing happens because lol congress

>Hillary wins
>nothing happens because lol congress

You're cool OP.
>>
>>31745172
What is the Supreme Court?
>>
>>31745179
Just gotta hope nobody makes us look bad and prompts shit going that far. I'm optimistic, but I realize how unrealistic this would be.
>>
>>31745179
Assuming nothing significant enough for a court case of that magnitude happens, you're cool.
>>
>>31745236
>>31745191
>nothing ever going bad during a minimum of a 4 year presidency

asking to be cucked
>>
>>31745118
I'm snagging a Nagant pistol, for fun of course.
>>
>>31745118
Not if Trump pulls off a Brexit surprise and the left gets BTFO.

But then folks will need to arm for the coming race wars which might spike demand some more.
>>
>>31745297
Wouldn't those happen almost immediately?
>>
>>31745156
If you're stocked enough to shoot as much as you want for 4+ years and/or have enough to pass on to your children in event of a ban, you're loaded as hell.
>>
>>31745118
Get a handgun in 9mm or .45, get decent ammo, at least 15" penetration on gel tests, jhp and +p if you can get it and your gun will run it, get about four magazines loaded and buy enough ammo to top them off at least twice more, buy fmj aluminum cases if necessary, you aren't going to be collecting brass.

Get a 12ga, slugs, bird, and buck, especially #4 buck for unarmored assailants in your home or embedded between you and your wards.

Get a rifle, .22 for small game and single target saturation, .45/70 or .45lc for any game, .308 for medium game and manhunting, or .50/.50bmg for hard targets at medium range concealment

Bolt actions for reliability, silence of mechanism; semis for accurate saturation; if you go full auto make sure it has a semi/single mode for ammo conservation and don't plan to ration more than you can carry with 3-5 days of bare necessities and pathfinding gear

This is your bugin/bugout readibess kit. Past that you need long term experience and at least one, preferably two reliable and trained/trainable loyal companions of the two-kegged variety; make sure you won't be dead weivht even if that means you play third seat to their lead and second and are good for just humping gear, playing decoy, and taking the odd/long watch. Filling skillholes with partial knowledge and a learning aptitude, and endurance packing is more valuable to a selfaware expert or journeyman than you might anticipate.

The only dead weight is lazy, loud, willfully ignorant, and selfrighteously overzealous- this can include the aforementioned experts, so select your BIBOC carefully. Never be afraid to part ways if a companion proves to be of a lethal personality; protect you and yours without making enemies and rumors of yourself and demand the same of your cohorts. Uphold basic hospitality and the law of nature- do not fuck with what you don't intend to eat or which doesn't intend to eat you.
>>
>>31745312
give it some time to warm up.

we'd still have around 3 months of obongo.
>>
>>31745384
You sound autistic as fuck. The apocalypse ain't happenin, anon.
>>
>>31745491
More importantly, his advice is pretty shitty even if the apocalypse was about to happen, and taking it would leave a guy much worse off than just buying a Glock 19 and a decent AR.
>>
>>31745172
>Executive order
>Hillary appointed justice tilts court 5-4 and upholds it
>>
>>31745491
This is good shit to have ready in any emergency, and it's akways good to have a group, even a small one, that you know you can rely on/will rely on you at the first blush of any happening and be ready, able, and willing to reciprocate

This is one of the core pillars of a strong local community and a foundational civic duty for any good American.
>>
>>31745522
Critique, don't just disparage, a decent set of arms is all well and good, but you'll need a group to last through any significant confrontation and especially to establish a lobg term survival dynamic that doesn't rely on scavenging, looting, and ambushing.

Hell, a decent doctor and a security detail training under them in medicine and reciprocating to teach the doctor basic combatives would be both a boon to the region and wealthy in a priceless trade skill
>>
>>31745191
>>31745236
>What is Hollis vs. Lynch case
>What is potential machine gun registry re-opening
Seriously if we can get a good pro2A seating we could be looking at full retard funs.
>>
>>31745628

Hollis is dead, dude. Don't believe everything you read on barfcom.
>>
>>31746367
It could easily be appealed, but only if we had a SCOTUS that would take the case and appeal in our favor. It's only dead if we can't appeal.
>>
>>31745172
>Trump wins
>signs any pro-gun bill the Republican Congress puts through and appoints good justices
FTFY
>>
>>31745118
Hillary Clinton "Ill Ban Assault Weapons & Open Carry, Its Despicable"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZHV6JNuT_U

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/gun-violence-prevention/

Hillary Clinton says Supreme Court gun decision dealt with protecting toddlers
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/19/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-says-supreme-court-gun-decision-de/

You tell me OP.
>>
probably, obama made it his focus when he finished other stuff. I believe hillary will pick up the tab and go hard on that particular issue first if not sooner than later.
>>
>>31748154
She can't do jack shit without Congress. And they're much more skittish about reelection than the President, especially in the House.
>>
>>31748524
>can't do jack shit without Congress
What is executive order?
The precedent to circumvent congress has been, and will continue.
>>
File: IMG_0953.gif (462KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0953.gif
462KB, 300x168px
>>31745522
>glock 19 and a decent AR
>mfw that's my exact arsenal
>>
>>31749444
>What is executive order?
Something that legally only has teeth with powers available to the President via the Constitution or delegation from Congress. You can't implement gun control with an EO.
>>
>>31746837
Won't help if the poll trends continue and the GOP loses the house.
>>
>>31745118
I'm trying to build my first gun, please don't panic buy, i can't afford shit right now
>>
File: 1475969568159.jpg (86KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
1475969568159.jpg
86KB, 500x620px
>mfw I'm only fucked if they go after pistols since the only rifles I own are Milsurp

I'd rather not see more infringement, but at least my rifles will be safe.
>>
>>31752085
>>
>>31752831
>>31752831
Hitler actually loosened gun ownership laws in germany though, the same ones that were introduced by (((versailles)))

Also right now there are more political prisoners in germany than during the nazi and stasi eras combined
>>
>>31753015
You're missing my entire point.
>I don't care if they take X, because I don't have X

Do I think Hillary can take guns? Not really, but it's a bad mindset to have.
>>
If Sandy Hook didn't get the bans rolling...

You might want to stock up before the Clinton won-induced mass hysteria drives prices through the roof and availability into the ground though. Some people are gonna cosplay as a Munch painting until the 2024 primaries if Trump loses, and you won't have any problems guessing what they'll be buying to consume away their angst.
>>
>>31745118
well, there is always some need to be panic buying.
but you should not worry, because most of the time is already too late.
>>
File: IMG_3308.jpg (30KB, 444x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3308.jpg
30KB, 444x331px
>want to buy parts for the guns I already have
>need to buy a Vepr 12 before Nov 8 instead since President Clitoris could ban all Russian imports day one
>still don't have a Makarov
>>
>>31753196
I know your pain friend. I want a makarov also, but money is very tight.
>>
>>31753221
The sad thing is that I always procrastinate on buying milsurp for so long that it becomes scarce and the price jumps to much more than I'm willing to pay. Nuggets are twice what they cost five years ago ffs.
>>
>>31753243
Honestly man, the era of milsurp being your main weapon is kind of over.

Like you said, nuggets are getting more expensive and let's have a reality check, they are not that great a shooter only noobs buy into the whole Idea of making a sniper rifle out of such weapons.

SKS rifles are getting near 500-600 and just for a few hundred mire you can get a mini 14 or mini 30
>>
>>31753342
A Savage rifle with Iron sights and rails for optics can be had for cheap and can perform just as well as milsurp and have the benefit of being new.
>>
>>31749869
If the polls are wrong and trump wins then so will the republican congress.

You don't really think most hardcore trump supporters are gonna split their ticket do you?
>>
People have been panic buying at my LGS since after the first debate. I can't find shit for rifle ammo unless it's in random hunting calibers.
>>
>>31753366
>If the polls are wrong

At this point we're far beyond margin of error in terms of numbers. Unless sometjing drastically changes I expect the polls to stay about where they are. Have there been updated polls since 3rd debate yet or is that monday?
>>
>>31745118
>already had a lower for a while, almost done with my slow build
>ordered mags this morning, $9.90 Pmags
>ammo isn't too bad around me
Feels good, man.
>>
>>31753366
Trump supporter here, but my state has some pants-on-head Rs running. So yeah, split ticket from my wife and I.
>>
>>31745384
>bolt action
>reliability
>silence of mechanism

what
>>
>>31753342
>>31753350
Hell you can get a brand new Aero Precision or PSA AR-15 for that price.
>>
>already have AR and have a handful of 30 rounders ready to get vac sealed and buried if need be.

Guess I might go pick up a fudd gun or two since the prices are likely to go up if they're the only guns available.
>>
>>31746837
>trump
>appointing good justices

No, Trump will appoint justices who uphold his personal agenda, which isn't at all related to upholding the constitution, not to mention,
>trump signing pro-gun bills
You are aware Trump supported an assault weapons ban, and keeping guns from people on the no-fly list, right? Trump isn't pro-gun, he's a lying, new york liberal who's catering to gullible idiots like you.
>>
>>31745118
I will encourage it.
I've made a fucking fortune on 22 for the past 8 years. I don't even fucking have to work anymore.
I'll probably empty the shelves at a Cabelas and post pics on normiebook to get the fire rising again.
>>
>>31753681
Pretty much this.
I love panic buyers. I buy a Busmaster for 800 and resell them for 2500 all day long.
There are no excuses for being poor on /k/ anymore
>>
>>31753681
FUCK YOU AND DIE
>>
>>31753681

Amen brother. I had my best sales month ever the month after sandy hook. Shit was bonkers. I can't wait for Nov 9th. It'll be like christmas fucking morning.

>brb raising prices on PMAGS.
>>
>>31745118
I paid an extra 25 bucks on 1000 rounds of 223, prices are already going up.

Though I already had plans on buying bulk, I just had to wait for another paycheck to make sure I had enough money left over to pay loans/bills. Unfortunately politics have bad timing.
>>
>>31753681

This is b8 but I will still give you a (you) regardless
>>
>>31753663
Thank you for correcting the record.
>>
>>31753742

Good thing I can use all this CTR money to buy up more ammo so you fags can't have any.
>>
>>31753724
I think I made $50 K that first month alone.
I like to show up right when the trucks show up and pay cash. That way it never hits the shelves, and I get a great price.
I will work on 223 and 9mm again in the coming weeks.
>>
>>31753742
>i dont like people who dont suck the god emperor's dick
>a-anyone who doesn't like god emperor trump is a sh-shill!

Fuck off retard. Trump is just as shit tier a candidate as Hillary is.
>>
>>31753751
Yes, yes, I'm with Her now.
>>
>>31753681
WHAT THE HELL?!!
>>
>>31753758
You are aware I hate Hillary just as much as Trump, right? And that I'm not in fact voting for Hillary, right?

Or are you just so fucking delusional that you can't imagine someone who doesn't abide by the two-party fascists?
>>
>>31753772
Yes, I'm aware that you are mentallyHill.
>>
>>31753742

Keep slurping on that rich Yankee cock. Maybe he'll let you lick his boots soon.
>>
>>31753778
Yes, and you're a bullheaded, gullible retard.

I'm gonna enjoy laughing at you faggots when Trump starts signing AWBs and funneling more money to the ATF.
>>
Daily reminder that Hillary in leaked speeches has stated she WILL use executive orders to bring in gun control and manufacturer liability. Anyone who tries to convince you that trump wont be better for the second amendment is CTR.
>>
>>31753787
Yes, better vote for Clinton now, goy.

You don't want Trump to ban guns, right?
>>
>>31753803
I'm not voting for Clinton, retard, I'm voting for Johnson, the one candidate in this election who actually supports the 2nd.
>>
>>31753784
Consider the record corrected
>>
>>31753812
Oh boy, happy voting then.
>>
>>31753813
>>31753789
>>31753803
>>31753778
>>31753758
>trumpfags in a nutshell
>>
>>31745118
>>>31745118
>Best if you just do it piecemeal. You know, a few boxes here, a few boxes there. Make it a small impulse buying habit.
Very much this. It's been part of my Walmart routine for years.
>Loaf of bread
>Toilet paper
>Pick up prescriptions
>Value pack of .223
>>
>>31753830
They really pay you guys shit, aren't they?
>>
>>31753838
>they really pay you guys shit, aren't they

Why would Hitlery have to pay anyone to make Trump look bad? His supporters do that all on their own by acting like petulant fucking children who can't bring a real argument to the table, instead going and accusing anyone who doesn't immediately suck up to him and his clique of being CTR, without a second thought to anything. They act like /r9k/ tier retards, screeching bloody murder anytime someone interrupts their hugboxes with, gasp, a third party, because nobody could ever vote for a third party, so they MUST be CTR!

You faggots are what's wrong with modern day voting, because instead of listening to other people and seeing what all is out there, you latch onto whatever person makes the most promises agreeing with your viewpoint, regardless of their background. You're all gullible fucks, and you're the reason our country is headed downhill; Not Trump, not Hillary, not reps or democrats; Bullheaded, incompromising, retards like you. You're an affront to everything free elections should be about, and it makes me sick that I have to live in the same fucking country as you.

But I know what you're going to say, you're just going to accuse me of being another shill, desperate for fifty cents, etc, etc, because the lord above fucking forbid anyone to have actual reasons to oppose being a fucking retard.
>>
>>31753885
She already paid millions for that, so it's time for you to ask her.

And thank you for correcting the record, brah.
>>
>>31745191

Lulz. Hillary is going to win. Then either Garland or someone worse will be on Supreme Court. California or Illinois or Massachusetts will pass some super restrictive new law, it'll be declared constitutional by the "libs". No genders or guns, if not in the next four years than in the next ten or twenty. Mrs. Incompetent isn't the problem with losing this Presidential Election. It's the totalitarians getting control of the court for a generation that's the problem.
>>
>>31745580
This is the best post so far

I feel my BOC is set, me and a few others are armed security for cash trucks, my qt wife is a medical lab technician, and I've taken EMT classes.
A lot of people just assume that the end of the world also means the end of disease which is def not the case

Also 90' Benz can take quite a few bullets

I'm driving a civilian tank
>>
>>31753909
It's not incompetence to forget the leaked emails.

It's malicious.
>>
>>31753904
I fucking hate you faggots, I hate this fucking meme, and I hate how fucking retarded /k/ seems to have gotten. What happened to the /k/ that didn't suck up to politicians? When did everyone here become a bunch of fucking sheep who think anyone who doesn't agree with them is a shill?

And what the fuck does CTR even mean? Seriously, I'd like to fucking know because google isn't doing jack fucking shit for me.
>>
>>31753933
Dude, better get a better resume after this November.

Or Hillary might decide to "not remember" you.
>>
>>31753944
No, seriously, what the fuck is CTR?
>>
>>31753952
Fuck off newfag
>>
>>31753952
I do not know, brah, I'm MentallyHill.
>>
>>31753962
Vote johnson if you want me to get my fifty cents please
>>
>>31753911
>my qt wife is a medical lab technician
your wife doesnt know shit

t. pathologist
>>
>>31753963
No, I'm #withher!

It's time we nuke these darn ruskies for hacking our liberty.
>>
>>31753976
why the fuck are you voting hillary that's retarded
get out of here CTR, you've got your fifty cents now
>>
So at what point in the process of infringing on Americans right to keep and bear arms is it acceptable to take up arms and remove a tyrannical government?
>>
>>31753969
Didn't say she did, but she makes me less fucked in catastrophe

She also cooks, cleans, shoots, sucks my dick, and knows CPR
I'd rather have her than some duckface tinder bitch with her daddy's 22

t. Realist.
>>
>>31754000
At this point, it takes a leader who is tired of this shit.

Trump could be it, he could lose and say screw it and start the war.
>>
>>31748154
Y'all don't forget about state level shit. Michigan house reps just proposed an "assault weapons" control act yesterday. The gun buying panic has been going all year but ammo is about to fly off the shelves over this one.
>>
>>31753789
You know she literally can't right?

Executive orders can't be used to pardon ones self, or infringe on the Constitution.

That's like someone saying "if I become president, I'll make America a dictatorship by means of executive order, never again will you vote, I'll lead till I die"

It's not allowed cuz Constitution.
You can't take the amendment that says that any person shall run a presidential term more than 4 years for more than 2 terms

You can't take the amendment that says I can have guns.

Like really, I'm an ARMED security guard
You think this bitch is gunna ruin hundreds of thousands of lives by ruining an infrastructure that a large portion of The country works with and depends on?
There would be literal riots. Possibly civil war

>>31745118
You might want to panic OP
>>
File: 1476441954122.jpg (60KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1476441954122.jpg
60KB, 640x633px
>>31749509
Ayy me too
>>
>>31754024
I'm just waiting for the separation

The north American union is coming lads!!!
>>
Just like how Trump promised you drooling retards a wall in exchange for votes Hillary has to atleast pretend to support gun control laws in order to get elected as a Democrat

I'm guessing she'll be just like Obama and half ass it so she can look at her supporters and say "I tried" and then go on to more important shit.
>>
>>31753644
What, what?

>has options for any failure to feed or eject
>cycling action is only as loud as the cocking mechanism
>>
>>31753196
buy the vepr man

I got mine with the side folding stock.
I'll probably never buy another shotgun, because this one can do everything
>>
>>31745236
>well i'm off to buy another $500 worth of magazines
>>
>>31754156
Thank (you) for the correcting the record
>>
>>31753911
'80 300D here, they are beasts aren't they
>>
>>31753963
>johnson
>doesn't know what Aleppo is
>doesn't know who the leader of Best Korea is
>>
>>31753812
>Johnson/Weld ticket
>supporting the 2nd

The main libertarian party might support the 2A, but Johnson is coldly indifferent at best and Weld is anti-gun. Have fun voting for the controlled opposition of the democrats
>>
>>31754419
German cars are kill
No AC in mine but the thing goes
As long as you're not taking them in the front, you could take quite a few bullets in an older Mercedes
If your radiator stays together it's all good
>>
>>31753342
Oh yeah don't get me wrong I have four AKs and two ARs, but I'd like to have a Makarov and maybe one of those Belgian Hi-Powers for the collectibility factor. I agree that the heyday of milsurp is pretty much over. RIP poorfags
>>
>>31753772
>Implying they aren't third party because they're unelectable to begin with
>>
>>31753909
>Thinks electing NeoHitler is better
>>
>>31753929
>Just ignore the Russian Kompromat ops to get an easily swayed/provoked doofus into office
>>
>>31755136
>thinks Trump is NeoHitler
>his own daughter is Jewish
>he doesn't want to invade Russia
>>
>>31754439
>weld is anti gun
Weld is a complete fucking retard and Johnson fucked up bad picking him as his VP but that doesn't matter *that* much since VPs can't ban guns.
>Johnson is indifferent
Banning assault weapons just criminalizes the owners. (Jul 2016)
Keep guns away from mentally ill & potential terrorists. (Jun 2016)
No-fly list is error-prone; don't use it to deny guns. (Jun 2016)
Carrying guns reduces crime and mass shootings. (Jun 2016)
Discuss keeping guns away from mentally ill. (Jun 2016)
Against denying guns to people on government no-fly list. (Jun 2016)
Concealed carry leads to less overall gun violence. (Jan 2013)
Supports gun ownership rights. (Aug 2012)
Laws regarding guns are ineffective. (May 2011)
source: http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
Inb4 that's not a source, that site cites it's sources
>>
>>31753681
After Sandy hook I traded a shirt bushmaster m4 for a nice garand to this idiot security guard. I love exploiting stupid buyers.
>>
I don't think the panic buying ever went away, it's just getting more and more feverish
>>
File: clinton-quote.jpg (61KB, 979x537px) Image search: [Google]
clinton-quote.jpg
61KB, 979x537px
>>31753830
>Hillaryfags in a nutshell.
>>
>>31745384
>45 meme
>45-70 meme
>unironic 50bmg
>bolt action for silence
topkek
>>
Panic buy night vision orACOGS or any other shit that will be GOVT SALES ONLY when Hillary starts a war over some made up garbage
>>
File: CRPYtmOWEAEa_SU.jpg (580KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
CRPYtmOWEAEa_SU.jpg
580KB, 600x300px
>>
>>31755136
>Trump
>Literally Neo Hitler

Is official, CTR surfs /k/
>>
>this candidate is pro-2A
>no, THIS candidate is

It doesn't matter anymore. Hillary will win.
>>
>>31755674
>being a defeatist fag
>>
>>31755714
Call it what you want.

I watched the debates, all the controversy, the polls.

If you think Trump has any shot of winning at this point, then you're just being delusional.
>>
File: 1470767033577.jpg (69KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
1470767033577.jpg
69KB, 438x503px
>>31755656
>using /pol/ terminology
>w-we were here all along!
>>
>>31755724
CA here. Going red.

ALMONDS
L
M
O
N
D
S
>>
File: 1368570420620.gif (858KB, 240x228px)
1368570420620.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>31755737
And that invalidates the fact than Hillary is a gun grabber, righta.
>>
File: 1474244911239.png (356KB, 1360x1888px) Image search: [Google]
1474244911239.png
356KB, 1360x1888px
>>31755758
And Trump, with his nebulous policies, will surely deliver. I mean, he was a registered Dem in 2001 and wrote "I support the ban on assault weapons," he will surely deliver.
>>
File: 2016-09-15_21.30.58.jpg (1MB, 1627x2816px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-15_21.30.58.jpg
1MB, 1627x2816px
>>31745377
I have enough guns and ammo to allow myself and my child(ren) and possibly grandchildren enough to learn. Carry for protection and hunt. Not enough for running battles for that long but I'm happy. Took a while though
>>
>>31755791
He said on national television he supports no fly no buy.

We have no real champion this election cycle boys. Best we can do is go to the polls and help hold the senate.
>>
File: trump-rifle.jpg (133KB, 417x327px) Image search: [Google]
trump-rifle.jpg
133KB, 417x327px
>>31755791
Still avoiding the issue I see...

“The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period,”
Donald Trump
Source: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/constitution-and-second-amendment/?/positions/second-amendment-rights

Meanwhile Hillary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX72xheC630

What do you have to say now Hillaryfag?
>>
>>31755791
refering to your picture
its probably just another canadian csis scheme.
>>
>>31755233
Ok, fine, NeoMussolini.
>>
File: IMG_0641.jpg (449KB, 2999x2223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0641.jpg
449KB, 2999x2223px
>>31745118
Who's this character again?
>>
>>31753812
>>31753830
Damn, those are some really good points you guys raise! Call him a clown, no wait you should make up more strawmen!
>>
File: gew43uNw.jpg (42KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
gew43uNw.jpg
42KB, 640x427px
>>31756115
>>
>>31745118
I literally just left my local gun shop and 4 women all bought a hand gun each. About 5 boxes of ammo for them, and all signed up for cc classes "before killery begins banning everything". Apparently before now they were all straight up the "we don't like guns, but what you do is your business".
>>
>>31753885
http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/05/31/libertarian-nominee-johnson-trashes-second-amendment/

http://www.guns.com/2016/06/23/is-johnson-a-viable-second-amendment-alternative-to-trump/
Keep dividing and conquering
Once again, thanks for correcting the record.
>>
>>31756371

http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/1570
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.