[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a bad person/Is this illegal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Brazilian halberd.jpg (352KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
Brazilian halberd.jpg
352KB, 1100x733px
So I'm a poorfag. I work at a shitty grocery store, but I think I have a certain knack for predicting political outcomes. I guessed Obama, I guessed Trump and Hillary would be the nominees, I guessed Bruce Rauner would win the gubernatorial election in Illinois etc.
I'm currently betting Hillary is going to win the election, I have been for a while.
I may or may not have started buying as many ar's and ak's as I could afford, I'm a poorfag so many of them on layaway. I have three ak's and two ar's. To me that's a shitload of money.
My plan is to resell them and price gouge the hell out of people on Armslist once Hillary wins. My question is, if I did what I just described would I be violating any laws since I am not a licensed firearm dealer? Hypothetically of course.
>>
>Thank you for Correcting the Record. $0.40 has been deposited into your account.
>>
on technical grounds, you bought firearms with intent to resell, which you need an FFL for. However, it would have been unenforceable had your dumb ass not put it on an internet forum.

You can still easily get away with it. but yes, it makes you a cunt.
>>
File: smug pepe.jpg (43KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.jpg
43KB, 550x550px
>>31744884
Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies
>>
File: 1475442388644.jpg (96KB, 640x734px) Image search: [Google]
1475442388644.jpg
96KB, 640x734px
>>31744894
It's not me that needs the luck, friend. just hope that the ATF are asleep and the CTR shills are busy in other threads.
>>
>>31744869
Fuck off to /pol/ with this shit
>>
>>31744864

Yes and it's even dumber since you just spelled out that you intend only to profit off them versus enhancing your collection.

So I'm not inclined to believe you are some political prophet.
>>
File: 1471853898531.jpg (164KB, 1024x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1471853898531.jpg
164KB, 1024x1276px
>>31744894
>good, he thinks hes untouchable, that means he wont be expecting us

but seriously if the government wants to find you they will.

and its not illegal, I'm actually doing the same thing, i did it when the gun scare happened with Obama and made a SHIT TON of money from it, currently have 12 ar's in my safe just because of the money i got from the last gun scare

>tl;dr, thanks obama
>>
>>31744864
ok thats an awesome mad max looking weapon i want to make that
>>
>>31744864
>i predicted whoever the democratic nominee was would win the presidency after one of the most unpopular presidents in recent memory finished his second term
>i predicted a party loyalist who put in the time and was strongly favored by everyone with a pulse to win the democratic nomination would win the democratic nomination

A regular fucking Nostradamus you are.

>if I did what I just described would I be violating any laws since I am not a licensed firearm dealer

Yes this is illegal, but if you buy them for your collection then decide you don't want them then it is quite legal to sell them.
Just don't make a habit of it.
>>
Buy gun stocks.
Still will make money and not fuck over other gun owners.

If hillary wins (hopefully not) and ruger hits anywhere near its 52 week high I'll have made a good couple thousand
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.