[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sub 2000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sub 2000.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sub 2000.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
What do you guys think of the sub2k? Would it be good for home defense or to keep in your car?

Are carbines with the magwell in the pistol grip stupid?

Would it be better in 9mm or .40?
>>
most people agree its a pretty decent gun, and they're finally in stock so you aren't paying 800 bucks for them.
>>
get one that takes glock mags in 9mm
>>
>>31743791
>What do you guys think of the sub2k?
It's fucking awesome
>Would it be good for home defense or to keep in your car?
Yes.
>Are carbines with the magwell in the pistol grip stupid?
No, it's comfy
>Would it be better in 9mm or .40?
9mm, specifically the Glock 19 compatible model. You can use 33rd happy sticks and Glock 19 or 17 mags.
>>
>>31743942
>>31744016
That's what I was thinking because I have a glock 19 with the 33rd one
>>
>>31744023
Good choice.

The sub2k cocking handle is weird but manageable. Disassembly can be difficult, watch youtube vids for advice. My wife shot a 2" hole out of a target's center at 10 yards the first time she fired it.
>>
>What do you guys think of the sub2k?
It's one of the best guns you'll ever buy. I've shot 200 yards reliably with a 9mm version.
>>
Trading Chinese SKS for a S&W magazine model in 9mm
>>
I like mine, easy to shoot, cheap enough, the folding is nice for storage. Doesn't seem to like really cheap (dirty) ammo though.
>>
>>31743791
It's my all time favorite pistol calibre carbine, I personally have a 50 round drum for the 9mm version but I think it would be even better withone of those 100 round 9mm beta mags
>>
File: 20160911_150453.jpg (773KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160911_150453.jpg
773KB, 2048x1152px
I got one in 40... I wish it were 9mm just for the magazine availability... The chamber is really damn tight to the point I have to have two different loads for the glock and the sub2k which kind of defeats the interoperability thing. You get about a 200-250fps boost out of the longer barrel compared to the glock22 as well which is fun.
I thought it would be a good HD gun that my wife could handle better than the glock or 300blk pistol and would probably but she doesn't like shooting it and can't hit shit...
The sights are really low and kind of hard to use.
I'd like to see a non folding version with a solid red dot mount on an aluminum receiver and forend. The folding is kind of a gimmick for me.
>>
>>31745562
redlionprecision makes a rotating forend that you can mount a red dot on and still fold. also replacement front sight that may be more visible
>if you still don't like it, sell it to me
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.