[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally, the Aussie NFA review will be announced tomorrow and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1476957777575.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476957777575.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
Finally, the Aussie NFA review will be announced tomorrow and it has been nothing but antigun shilling on every new channel for the past 2 day.

Also QLD, the chosen one, has fallen. The QLD Labor government has chosen to propose all lever actions with a cap over 5 rounds to be moved to cat C. This is in addition to several other soul rending restrictions that we will only find out about when it is revealed as a part of the review tomorrow.

We failed. Guns rights in Australia are a thing long gone.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 810x540px
Motherfucker. I was just about to put in an order for the WFA1 as well, what's the bet they'll introduce some bullshit "if it looks scary you can't have it" law.
>>
>>31740759
You mean like the military appearance law they already have in most other states? You best be certain that's going to be a serious suggestion.
>>
This fool is an ex infantry officer.

He can't be told anything, and thinks that because he was in the army that he is smarter than anyone else when it comes to guns.
>>
>>31740776
Didn't he have an ND at his home with a pistol he took from the armoury without telling them?
>>
>>31740797

He was in the shit for shooting at rats in a ceiling crawl space with a 22 rifle in his house.

So the guy is a fuckhead with regards to weapons usage and safety, and now he is the fucker responsible for gun laws.
>>
>>31740746
So what happens to people like me who extended the tube mag on their adlers?

No fucking way am I handing in a $1000 shotgun that I bought legally a year ago.
>>
>going for course to get gun license next weekend
>this shit all over the news

might keep this quiet for a bit i think
>>
>>31740895
>having shame for who you are

If anything the ordeal the gays had shows us that we need to be loud and pround and then society will accept us and embrace us too.
>>
>>31740746

It's your fault for letting the government push you around.
>>
>>31740746
sucks guys, move here to america!
>>
>>31740746
I thought australia already banned all guns?
>>
>>31741103
...Well, wait a few weeks first.
>>
>>31741005
nah i'll just wait for the heat and emotion (over a weapon whose specifications are already easily available) to die down. i'm in a city, grew up in the city and all of my friends are city so the whole gun thing is a bit more divisional than in the country.
>>
>>31741122

Clapistani here. Do the Aussie versions of rednecks give two shits what someone is shooting on their own land? Is marksmanship still alive out in the boonies?
>>
>>31741139
Yes. Am a redneck.
Everyone here owns guns or has family with guns. Shooting is a common hobby and people are quite happy to leave you alone to do your shooting in peace.

City people are the complete opposite.
>>
>>31741139
>Part time farmer
Provided you're not running around shooting at anyone or property, no one gives much of a shit
>>
>>31741079
Pretty common in countries that were granted their independence instead of having to take it. It creates a culture of subservience where the government knows best.

Sad, really. Australia is so similar to the US; settled by castoffs, big, inhospitable frontier that was more or less whipped into shape in a hundred years or so, etc. They could have ended up as a proper country but now they're just England Jr.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.