[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ gets the house in the picture. We pay no bills at all what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (152KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 1024x683px
/k/ gets the house in the picture. We pay no bills at all what happens. Use your imagination.
>>
I live comfortably in a zombie proof house? What are you looking for here?
>>
>>31723354
I meant all of /k/ gets slammed in living together
>>
>>31723600
I sell my share to someone else, take the profits and get away from you fat fucks.
>>
>>31723243
0/10. most of the house is plywood painted to look like stone
>>
>>31723243
Windows to big we need to renovate
>>
>>31723600
I leave, go back to my normal life, and never speak to anyone about the time I spent 3 minutes in a riot-proof house with a bunch of fat, shrieking, autistic children.
>>
>>31723243
power, water and gas get cut off, everybody dies except for me who will leave the first day no questions asked
>>
>>31723354
>zombie proof
>all that glass at ground level
>>
>static location
Fucking wage cuck dreams, stupid as fuck

I choose pic related with all of its in-movie features.
>>
File: Alisha Casual.png (2MB, 814x1310px)
Alisha Casual.png
2MB, 814x1310px
>Everyone shows up
>Tripfags show up
>Everyone else leaves

Imagine a house full of /k/ tripfags. Can you sleep tonight afterwards?
>>
File: 1467530338748.jpg (287KB, 1095x1195px)
1467530338748.jpg
287KB, 1095x1195px
>you will never live in a modernized medieval fortress
Why live?
>>
>>31723243
>We pay no bills at all what happens
This
>>31723645
>>
File: oh what a lovely day.jpg (85KB, 314x300px) Image search: [Google]
oh what a lovely day.jpg
85KB, 314x300px
>>31723243
>at first, a few chill /k/ommandos move in
>people hang out, shoot targets in the spacious backyard, etc.
>it is a harmonious existence
>more anons arrive
>it's all good, cots are set up in the garage and there's plenty of storage space for belongings
>disputes are settled in a fair and diplomatic manner
>order and sanity prevail, optimal comfyness levels are reached
>yes yes, well done /k/, HOWEVER
>anons keep coming
>the ten-car garage reaches maximum capacity as cots are crammed into every available bit of space
>the microwave breaks from being on continuous 24/7 ramen-cooking duty
>messy anons never clean up after themselves and the house is a wreck
>obnoxious tripfags arrive and start demanding special treatment
>anons start fighting over the girls and traps that inevitably show up
>an influx of meme-spewing /pol/-tards ruind the comfy
>people who haven't even been on 4chan start showing up because they want a place to crash in for free
>the hourly synchronized milsurp firing line is the source of numerous noise complaints from the noguns neighbors
>while doing a totally sick donut with his T-55, a /k/ommando accidentally obliterates the resident /an/-dweller's immaculate garden, which results in a fuel line getting cut by hedge shears
>a few anons steal the /k/ube and place it on the roof, which is cool until it falls through the ceiling and lands in the living room on top of a pile of nuggets
>someone makes fully-automatic Luty guns in the basement machine shop
>the ATF is called
>/k/ gets the apocalyptic showdown it always dreamed of in Waco 2.0: Beyond Ruby Ridge
sounds like a lot of fun tbqh
>>
>>31723671
>having to sleep while the nightly circle jerk is going on upstairs
>>
need more concrete and steel
>>
>>31723656
Everything closes up tho
>>
>>31723658
Oh you rednecks just love living in your trailers
>>
>>31723658
>run out of guzzoline
>get to a point where the engine breaks down
>generator breaks down
>you now live in a poorly armored and supplied sheet metal house
>>
It's not large or robust enough to contain all that autism; no matter how many thousands of dollars a day we blow on maids to clean the place.
>>
Are you the anon that made the theme park thread?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.