/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it happend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Nukeoverla.jpg (52KB, 727x567px) Image search: [Google]
Nukeoverla.jpg
52KB, 727x567px
Okay /k/ as you read this you see a bright flash of light and a shaking boom. You know it was a nuke, you know your alive and the buldongs around you arnt damaged. What do you do? Are you at work? Do you get home? Do you bubker down for a few days and try to figure out what happend?
>>
>>31719407
>What do you do?
fap
>>
Take advantage of my last few minutes alive and give that cunt Debra the dicking of a lifetime
>>
>>31719407
What's a buldong?
>>
>>31719407

weird, I must've walked in circles.
>>
>>31719455
seriously, fuck debra
>>
>>31719455
/thread
>>
>>31719472
A building, i mistyped, sue me
>>
>>31719407
>you see a bright flash of light

Then I won't be seeing anymore, would I?
>>
>>31719784
>>31719472
Just trying to have a fun thread
>>
bubker down in my buldong
>>
So I survived the blast or it was too far away?
Get my gun out, lock and barricade my windows and doors, then chill out until someone comes pick me up to take me to my moms house so I can get my guns and then go find someone who lives out in the country.
>>
>>31719407
Load my turtle shell with my survival loadout, gather my family and drive south to the offgrid farm. I know its a shitty plan but i dont have an underground bunker as of now.
>>
>>31719759
I have contacted my attorney, schmuck.
>>
>>31720881
Fuck I shouldn't have laughed at that so hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 485x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 485x600px
>>31719407
After bubkering down with the perfectly intact buldongs i venture out to the wasteland
>>
>>31719407
Was i looking at the explosion when it happened?

If so,
>scream
>drop to my knees
>imblind.gif
>wander the wasteland in total darkness with dogmeat
>>
Does anyone else have a fetish for nuclear simulations/scenerios/fantasies?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1xjVLwoaNW8
>>
>>31720992
Jesus Christ that's chilling
>>
>>31720992
i love that thing, i listen to it at least once every couple of months.
>>
>Currently inna armory cleaning funs
>feel shake and see lights go off
>shrug and look outside
>everythings either dead or on fire
>even the dirt farm across the street is on fire
>go back to armory, load up all I can reasonably carry
>close vault and walk home.
>sell the door combo to other survivors for supplies
>???
>die from radiation sickness
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.