[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ runs a PMC from an oil rig

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 21

File: KRig1.png (2MB, 2048x1641px) Image search: [Google]
KRig1.png
2MB, 2048x1641px
(Restarting a thread I failed to continue due to time restraints. It would be helpful if others could do photoshops showing their shit, but I'll try my best to show what y'all want. Anyway, here it is:)

Congratulations, /k/ommando! You are now in charge of an offshore and soon-to-be- powerful merc- erm, "Private Millitary Company"!

Our investor, for whatever fucked up reason, have decides to grant us 10 Billion USD, along with a huge empty oil platform out in the Mediterranean west of Cyprus out in international waters. We think this may be a fuck up in bank transfers and what-not, however our lawyers have taken the time to assure us this is all totally legal. The rig has space for 5 helicopters/VTOL aircraft, with extra spaces going for 50 Mil USD each, up to 30 spaces.

Watercraft is also to be considered, along with armoring and defensive measures of the currently civilian-grade rig.

You are also granted, of course, a bunch of "Security Personnel" - i.e your fellow /k/ommandos. I don't know how many there are, as we haven't been able to do a headcount because they keep ending up in a brawl in the hallways arguing over "nuggets" or something.

These men need a standardized uniforms and camouflage pattern, load-outs of gear and weaponry, all of which of course is entirely up to you!

And finally, we need to have a goal; other than working with whomever wants to pay us we of course must have something our men can rally behind, but there is much to choose from, especially from our position with Europe, Africa and even the Middle East in our range.

Personally, sir, I would like to retake Rhodesia and install a new government, but your thoughts on this matter are the final word.

Of course, if there are other aspects that you'd like to express your thoughts about feel free to; the men aren't going to get restless as there are plenty of tendies out there to satisfy their needs for a while.
>>
>>31717611
burn all the money, we don't need it. We will feast upon the bounty of the sea which we spear with our nuggets.
>>
>>31717637
Er- What nuggets do you refer to? If you mean the chicken-y kind, I am sorry to say we only have tender strips.

...and, erm, are you really /sure/ about burning all that money? We could atleast kit our men and purchase something to plunder the ocean with. Yargh, and all that.
>>
File: 1436075843721.png (58KB, 318x470px) Image search: [Google]
1436075843721.png
58KB, 318x470px
>>31717646
retarded, newfag, or bait?
>>
>>31717657
I am aware of what a nagant is, just playing dumb, but I am a newfag.
>>
>>31717667
>>31717646
I'm now convinced that you're CIA/FBI/DG/MI6
>>
>>31717677
What if I am?
oooh, spoopy.

Nah, I work for dominoes and ride a gay ass e-bike for 10 Australian shekels an hour to buy shit that's inflated in price due to import prices and even if I saved them I can't ever purchase a decent and likable firearm.
>>
>>31717688
>Australian shekels
>Australian
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>31717637
For love of god if you burn that money I'll skullfuck you.

>>31717611
Why don't we standardize calibers and allow our men to pick their own weaponry?

I understand the need for consistency in a standing army, but people work best with their personal equipment. Train like you fight, and some of these guys have been shooting with their own firearms for years.

When it comes to camouflage, I'm not too sure- I say we have four sets of BDUs per man- one in something for forest, desert, arctic and urban warfare depending where we end up.

And yes, retaking Rhodesia will be our first act. It'll be just like it always should have been.
>>
File: capivara intellectual.jpg (133KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
capivara intellectual.jpg
133KB, 1280x960px
>>31717611
Sell oil rig, spend all money on a flotilla of PT-76s.
>>
>>31717722
>selling an oil rig
>in 2016

You'll have to pay someone to take it off your hands
>>
>>31717731
>not wanting to buy/produce 50,000 PT-76's.
>>
File: KRig2.png (2MB, 2048x1641px) Image search: [Google]
KRig2.png
2MB, 2048x1641px
>>31717694
Well, there goes a huge amount of money.
I wonder if this made a noticeable amount of difference on the USD's value?

Anyway, you've now added a butt-ton of money-based carbon into the atmosphere and given all our crew a slight risk of lung cancer.

With this freedom of BDUs and weaponry most men have adopted whatever they had, of which is a majority of basic Olive and tan drabs as well as some soviet and viet-era US stuff. A few are ex-servicemen and have their digital shit, and one specific south african white guy has a set of Rhodesian Brushstroke along with a toxic green/yellow painted FN FAL. Weapons consist of mostly AR15's, Nagants, Garands, Kalashnikovs and a fuckton of bickering. I've never seen a man shot and almost killed over an argument over whether .45 ACP or 9mm was a superior handgun round until today.

Such lack of uniformity calls for an identifying patch; something men can rally behind a little as well as be practical in the field when invading the old territories of Rhodesia

>>31717731 >>31717731
I'm afraid no one will purchase a oil rig with no oil under it, and we burnt all the money.
>>
It also just occurred to me, /k/ommanders, that we have no boats nor aircraft...

How exactly are we going to take Rohdesia without transport? Swim there?
>>
>>31717761
Scrap it, spend the money on PT-76s.

Float around, pirate vessels and pillage (and rape) coastal villages for more money to buy more PT-76s.
>>
>>31717770
Boat = PT 76. Its also a light tank.
>>
File: 500px-Morskoy_kharakter-PT76-1.jpg (32KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Morskoy_kharakter-PT76-1.jpg
32KB, 500x251px
>>31717779
Well, as it turns out, there /is/ an idiot willing to purchase our rig. We now have 100 armed and ready PT 76's floating in the middle of the Mediterranean, filled with 4 men crews.

The fuck do we do now?
>>
File: 1470392589893.jpg (8KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
1470392589893.jpg
8KB, 258x195px
>>31717843
Well we head for Rohdesia
>>
File: image_7.png (186KB, 321x309px) Image search: [Google]
image_7.png
186KB, 321x309px
Pic related as patch
>>
File: map.png (169KB, 700x673px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
169KB, 700x673px
>>31717860
We managed to make our way through Mozambique with little resistance to reach south-east Zimbabwe and have claimed the shit-hole Rupisi in the name of New Rohdeisa. The men have adopted a Rohdesian flag as shoulder patch and have crudely painted the flag on a decent amount of PT76's. The Zimbabwe and Mozambique governments seem to have not noticed us so far. What do we do?
>>
>>31717892
Ignore my Rohdesian flag being adopted, apparently this has been instead.

May our men be blessed by pepe and our rounds be guided by kek.
>>
I would send my men across the globe to locate a 9/10 woman (10/10 is ok too) who will be offered one hundred US dollars to suck my big fat cock.
>>
>>31717894
Fortify our defenses and send someone to scout out areas that could be easily taken.
>>
>>31717894
Buddy up with South africa and recruit any ex-rhodesians for our cause
>>
I say we start churning out nuggets so everyone around the GLOBE can have one for 70 dollars, straight factory style.

Then we go metal gear connect more "oil" rigs to our existing one. Rig two would be a Las Vegas strip style, with liquor, drugs, and bitches we import, and some hotels. Rig three would be living quarters/medical dept. Rig four would be a tricked out shooting range, even add a paintball arena in there for friendly beer league paintball. Rig five would be shipping recieving port

HEAR ME OUT MAN, Putin would come down and shake our hands individually, making us all Russian citizens. Why? because were making nuggets for the world man, we would be allies with Russia. Then when the day comes that Iran decides to take out Isreal, Putin would ask us to do it. After were done making the halocaust actually real, Putin gives us Isreal as our land. /k/ land. Our land. We rename her New Germany, rebuilding her into old school 1940s Germany. Putin then gifts us with something so dear to us. Hitler, who was captured by the Russians frozen, then dethawed for this day
>>
>>31717894
Run over all goverment officals (preferably all at once). Start an election, Win as we have a tank outside every polling booth plus, its rigged anyway. Retool all industry for mosin production, make trousers illegal (Shorts only), give farmland back to whites.
>>
>>31717949
Scouts have driven out in commandeered armed pickup trucks to Melsetter, Baruru, Devuli and Bikita to scout the surrounding areas and their armament.

Millitary activity is reported in Baruru and Bikita, a convoy of armored HMMVs and BDRM-2's has reached Bikita, with a supply line between Baruru and Bikita declared, Devuli and Melsetter is being approached by Zimbabwe forces. Jets and Helicopters have also been active in the area.

However, /k/ommanders, We have been approached by the CIA. They support our actions, under the assumption we want to liberate the nation! Oh, the humanity. In any case, they will try pull strings to give us sped-op support in the near future. Until then, it's just the New Rhodesian SSS.

Locals are unaffected; it's not like we've pillaged them /yet/ and they've probably dealt with this kind of thing before.

The town has been fortified a little, order has been placed and our border-of-influence (BOI) has patrols and temporary fortifications until we choose to move it out.

>>31717983
A recruiting effort in South Africa has become fruitful; ex-patriots of the Rohdesian nation and those who follow our ideals for a greater Zimbabwe have come to arms and moved along the border and taken Beitbridge.

>>31718086
A mass execution of the government officials in the ROI has occurred, and the locals are somehow pleased... perhaps we haphazardly did something good?
>>
File: map.png (176KB, 700x673px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
176KB, 700x673px
Map by the way, my mistake.
>>
Assemble a spook ops task force with 20 good men, start raiding supply lines and sabotage grounded air vehicels
>>
File: idf wat.jpg (10KB, 234x220px) Image search: [Google]
idf wat.jpg
10KB, 234x220px
>>31717777

Nice digits...
>>
>>31718099
Gypsy money off the CIA, try to get them to kill mugabe. While we still have the elemet of suprise, lead an armoured charge against any enemy lines that may be formed, initiate deep battle.
>>
>>31717611
hello there! I just acquired a cargo ship & successfully lobbied UN to pass a resolution allowing reintroduction of privately owned armed merchantmen, I acquired an armed merchant mariner's license from Switzerland where the ship is also registered (just because a country is land-locked doesn't mean they can't have ships registered there you know) & the ship is currently in Croatia being fitted with a pair of ZU-23-2s plus a dual-purpose radar, I plan on starting shipping cargo through Gulf of Aden, what do you say about a joint venture?
>>
File: Nagant_Revolver.jpg (302KB, 2270x1473px) Image search: [Google]
Nagant_Revolver.jpg
302KB, 2270x1473px
>>31717667
this is nagant, nugget refers to Mosin-Nagant, or Mosin in short you retard
>>
>>31718099
see
>>31718241
>>
File: Untitled-5.png (298KB, 750x638px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-5.png
298KB, 750x638px
>>31718255
I didn't even realize there were Nagant revolvers, and thus the name "nugget" is an obvious reference to the word "Nagant" thus I figured that'd be the short term and not Mosin.
Of course, you've ever-so-politely informed me of such a fact, and I shall remember this.

Now, onwards with more pressing matters; i.e the initial conquering of southern Zimbabwe/Rhodesia:
>>31718174
>>31718234
RPF (Rhodesian Patriot Force) forces are taking blows in the south, however are flanking from the west to the north side, inverting the front and turning it into a massacre with losses on both sides.

The newly formed SSS-SF (Or 3SF) has been formed of our 24 least autistic /k/ommandos, and have cut supplies between Bikita and Baruru, forcing the assault on our territory to be halted for a short while. Forces have moved up to Devuli Ranch and are fighting local ZDF (Zimbabwe Defence Force) backed insurgents.

The CIA say that Mugabe is in hiding, however an unidentifiable sped-op squad will attempt to take him down and frame it as a murder spurred by the vengeance of a very disgruntled local militia.
>>
We shall build Rapture.
>>
>>31717611
m8. im not trying to stomp on your dreams at the start here but you do know that a PMC is nothing like MSF, etc. That they are so highly regulated and stuck to a countries laws that you're little more than gloified security guards.

And that having a fixed base like that would kill your income and operating theather. Because you have no airports or modes of transportation outside of boats and helicopter transport...
>>
>>31718350
Ask South Africa to support the PRF in exchange for resources
>>
>>31717611
Go back to your playstation. Real PMC's are run from office buildings near centers of government and hotel suites in Dubai.
>>
>>31717611
A moment, sir.

May I remind you the people of this outfit are an untrained, underperforming army with little to no formal apprenticeship in martial and merital standards? Might I suggest training classes, or, uh, "courses", to better supplement the education of our new recruits?

Should I hire an accountant for the company, sir? I feel it would be quite necessary to hire several if we are to engage in, uh...total war with the enemy.
>>
File: philmcsped.png (412KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
philmcsped.png
412KB, 750x725px
>>31718380
Sounds good. Soon, /k/ommando.
>>31718376
South Africa has decided to support the RPF with small reserves and unmarked air support, allowing strafing and bombing runs on ZDF forces in the Southern Masvingo/Natabeleland South areas. In return, we will have to give some of our APCs at some point. This shouldn't be too much of an issue, as our armament and our manpower grow every day with comandeered vehicles and recruitments

>>31718431
The autism that riddles our ranks is perhaps our greatest weapon, however "courses' may be useful. An accountant is not needed, due to the burning of practically all of our money as commanded by one of our totally-sane /k/ommanders.

Pic related, our special forces.
>>
>>31718350
as soon as you have time from your engaging in African bush wars, my cargo ship's fitting is now finished & is now waiting for a security team for the passage from Mediterranean to Gulf of Aden, the cargo is marked as "humanitarian aid" en route to Somalia, but I have my doubts about that, I'd check with the client but he was invited to Lubyanka in Moscow for a little chat so we won't be hearing from him any time soon, I already got the payment, so are you on board with the joint venture I proposed?
>>
>>31718447
Dammit, man, I'm talking about a fortress in the bosom of the sea! I don't give a wooden nickel what goes on in the African wilderness.
>>
OH NO
>>
>>31718482
NOT ME
>>
>>31718487
I NEVER LOST CONTROL!!!
>>
>>31718447
Attach tactical rails, assault clips and barrel shrouds to all captured weapons, to cheaply convert them to dangerous assault guns.
>>
>>31718462
you can't be bothered to answer? Fine, I'll hire my own security team and take the cargo, what ever it is, to Mozambique and see if I can find a representative of Mugabe to whom to sell it to...
>>
>>31717777
QUADS CONFIRM

PT-76s all around!
>>
>>31718512
of course we have to powder coat them black to make them as menacing and baby-killing as possible.
>>
Anyway, OP here, as a total faggot I must sleep. Tally ho. If anyone wants to continue this, go ahead, otherwise leave it to die like those who tried to defend the jewel of Africa from them dirty commie googles so long ago.
>>
>>31718447
>The money got burnt up all because some /k/ommando wanted to be a /D E V I L I S H/ scumbag

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. KILL THE NORMIES. KILL THE NORMIES!
>>
Buy a bunch of MiG from ex-commie states and middle east shitholes.

Set a fuckton of airbase in newly conquered Rhodesia.

Open refitting plants.
>>
naval force wise we have some nice options. I myself would go for eight Archer class patrol vessels followed by four sentinel class cutters and a pair of D'estienne class light corvettes. the french have been wanting to sell em anyway.
>>
>>31718529
turns out the cargo was a dozen Frogfoots with enough munitions to start & finish an African bush war in a day, I couldn't find Mugabe's people but the government of Mozambique was happy to buy the cargo & they seem to be preparing to bring an end to this Rhodesia thing...
>>
File: 1463616817784.png (89KB, 632x492px) Image search: [Google]
1463616817784.png
89KB, 632x492px
>>31718053
Good guy putin
>>
File: bandana_johnwayne.jpg (50KB, 401x500px) Image search: [Google]
bandana_johnwayne.jpg
50KB, 401x500px
As stated last time,

I want EVERY fucker not wearing a wide brimmed hat keelhauled. if there is no keel, then just beet them with socks filled with frozen shit.
>>
File: 1462775184142.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1462775184142.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>31717611
>Personally, sir, I would like to retake Rhodesia and install a new government, but your thoughts on this matter are the final word.

What is it with you guys and Rhodesia? You do realize that most of the "white" Rhodesian Armed forces were blacks who were benefiting from the existing system? Farm hands and such? Apartheid politics failed for a reason you know? The external foreign policy backlash and internal demographic pressure mount up so that there is no way to sustain a white supremecist system when no-one is willing to trade with you and all routes of financing your country are pretty much dried since no-one will lend you anything which is pretty much the only way any country can survive in this day and age unless you're N-Korea and you know how well those guys are doing..

Also all your company off shore assets will be confiscated. So basically you just killed your company and lively hood and any practical means of supporting your family for your racists dreams of misplaced nostalgia for something that has never existed anywhere but your neo-nazi dreams..

Quite frankly I wouldn't trust you to be on charge of a gold fish let alone a private defense contracting company.
>>
File: flak-towers-62.jpg (137KB, 790x524px) Image search: [Google]
flak-towers-62.jpg
137KB, 790x524px
>>31717611
Beef it up
>>
>>31717611
Nazi style pants, trench coats, jack boots and stahlhelms in a shade of green slightly darker than OD. A logo designed by /k/ on our left arms. Weapons include modernized STG 44's, MP40's and MG42s. Can our anthem be a version of Horst vessel lid, edited for /k/ approval?
>>
>>31717611
BDU's depend on where we would be fighting. As would body armor and load bearing equipment.
For firearms and other equipment I would need to know how many Kommando's are running with us. But I like the idea that another Anon pitched about having guidelines to firearm specs and allowing the mercenary in question to choose his own armaments. I don't know jack shit about aircraft or watercraft so key, ask someone else.
>>
>>31719276
Rhodesia is just our holy grail fantasy. Going to a lawless frontier and taming the land and fighting the savages.
>>
File: Riding a boat of dicks.gif (120KB, 497x372px) Image search: [Google]
Riding a boat of dicks.gif
120KB, 497x372px
Your privates crop up with an alarming amount of foot fungus, and an inspection of the shower system reveals that the place is rank with it.

Everybody's toenails are now yellow, gross and full of pus. The doctor claims that the only reason this could have happened to such a dire extent is that the shower would have to be a hotspot for homosexual intercourse.

How do you go about dealing with this?
>>
>>31721271
During dinner, lace the food with cyanide. After everyone is dead we start over from scratch.
>>
File: 438.png (11KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
438.png
11KB, 468x468px
>>31719276
>>
>>31717611
Uniform: variation of Flecktarn. Brown 8inch combat boots, a coyote brown plate carrier/chest rig with coyote brown pouches. Tan/OD Advanced combat helmet, boonie and baseball caps for headgear. Accessories include goggles, balaclava's, shamag's. Uniform is susceptible to change depending on the job of the Operator and the environment they are in. Radio and headset. Weapons may be customized to operators liking.

Potential weapons include Sig P226, Glock 17/19, 1911, Piston driven AR's, AK variants, M1A's, Sig 553's.
>>
>>31717691
Atleast he is not Canadian. My short stay at /pol/ taught me one thing: fuck Canadians
>>
>>31718378
""""""PMC""""""

It's just being called a PMC for legal reasons. It's really just a bunch of mercenaries.
>>
>>31719276
>no fun allowed
Who said anything about apartheid? It's a fucking roll play on /k/, it's a fucking joke. Stop being such a butthurt little pussy.

Zimbabwe is a fuck up. Having people conquer it and set up a semi competent government would hugely benefit it.
>>
Can we overthrow the ANC next?
>>
>>31719276
>Quite frankly I

Ian?
>>
Lead a military coup in Burma

Use the money from the new Rhodesian treasury to sneak a team of our men into the capital to execute all top generals and politicians. Proclaim in national TV that our company is now in charge of the country.

In less than 12 hours, the 700,000 strong burmese army, along with thousands of tanks, planes, and even a couple stealth frigates and naval facilities are ours.
>>
>>31722334
What do we do after this? By now, the world has taken interest in us.
>>
>>31722385
We had support from the CIA, so any western nation wouldn't dare, China might be pissed because we started fucking with its colony
>>
>>31717677
>I'm now convinced that you're CIA

Doctor Pavel, I...
>>
>>31717688
> Australian shekels
> not dollarydoos

You must be 18 to post here
>>
File: 1476649695375.jpg (279KB, 660x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1476649695375.jpg
279KB, 660x1004px
The oil platform is hardly a long term solution. It will serve as operational headquarters and a floating early warning site. The first priority is to establish a land holding somewhere in southeast africa. Possibly Madagascar for easy border enforcement, naval deployment, air bases, and rocket artillery bases. Then move to reclaim and restore the Rhodesian dream.

-Oil Platform: Reinforced command center, triple redundant power generation, multi-band communication and SIGINT equipment, Phased array radar on the drilling mast, sonar buoys, SAM/ASROC/HARPOON/SEASPARROW/CIWS batteries, and (4) 5-inch guns.

-Navy: (4) Mark V special warfare boats, (8) lightly armored RHIBs, (2) Aquitaine class frigates, (2) amphibious cargo ships (can be old), and (1) air defense cruiser

-Air Power: (4) Hind transport/attack helos, (2) UAVs, (4) harriers, and (4) V-22 ospreys for heavy lift capability.

-Land vehicles: (6) Patria APCs, (10) up-armored 2.5 ton 6x6 trucks, (2) Leopard 2-A7 MBTs, (2) armored engineering vehicles, and (4) Swedish "Archer" howitzers.

-Uniform: Rhodesian digital pattern, reversible in woodland or desert patterns for dual use.

-Standard issue calibers: 7.62x51, 40mm grenades, RPGs, and 9mm NATO.
>>
File: bd13b4640c371f6d3e8c7d8761d0dfdd.jpg (487KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bd13b4640c371f6d3e8c7d8761d0dfdd.jpg
487KB, 1920x1080px
Boss, we have too many faggots on board. The spaghetti MREs are a bit too stale now.(like Facebook memes after one day)
Anyway, we appear to have a couple female /k/ommandos. They're actually not getting raped; apparently, the men resorted to fucking their own guns. We had a couple garand dicks last night.
>inb4 we have everything.
No boss, as of now we'll have to stick to Africa. Then we'll move onto the middle east where ISIS is.
Oh, and we have a new report.
>/k/commandos asking for new MREs.
>Land transport/vehicles are nothing but a mix match of: trucks from mexico, cheap rental cars, a ice cream truck filled with bad dragon, and one tank that fires only 7.62x54r shells. I don't know how the fuck they did it.
>Hygiene is low making troops try to take baths by lowering themselves into the salty ocean. (There is already 5 confirmed deaths)
>Some faggot was D E V I L I S H and decided to lube the kitchen floor. Leading to 75 concussions.
>Most automatic guns have too much sperm in it.
>And finally. The anime fags keep making body pillows of that slut M16. Apparently, /x/ snuck on and were able to make a [stand](I have no idea what the fuck that is.) The [stand users] called their stands: Bad Company, Killer Queen, and King Crimson.
We need to gather loot and expand the base. But /pol/ fags keep trying to kill the non-white fags on board, and attempted to burn the few UZIs we had on board. There was a riot and 63 people got injured or killed. And that's it.

P.S
Boss, we have /an/ and /mlp/ on the lines. I don't know how they got our frequency, do you wish to speak to them? /an/ is asking for some land to have as a nature preserve(They'll pay of course). And /mlp/ wishes to join the crusade and be quote on quote "the autistic horse cavalrymen".
I think they're looking for attention.
So boss. What do we do?
>>
OP is back after fuck knows how long
What the fuck happened?
Can someone brief me?
>>
>>31717777
Fucking lol imagine hitting 7-8 foot waves in one of those
>>
>>31727258
>So boss. What do we do?

BUILD ME MORE GUNS! PUT ALL THE BLACKS IN THE BRIG! PAINT MY CHOPPER GOLD! GOLD TANKS!

t.how-i-played-MGSV
>>
ITT: severe autism
>>
>>31729261

Everyone went off topic, last post in the story was this

>>
>>31730222
Fix
>>31718447
>>
>>31718502
YOU'RE FACE, TO FACE
>>
>>31732296
WITH THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD!
>>
>>31717611

I want those panther turret/bunkers as our platform's defense guns
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.